It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I make my own liposomal vit C. This stuff is frickin AMAZING!!!!!

page: 61
<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Hi everybody,
Still very happy with the Lipo C! Been taking it nearly a month now... and still, wow. Yesterday, made the tastiest batch yet! I used one level teaspoon of baking soda in the ascorbic acid solution (after the aa was disolved), to turn it mostly to sodium ascorbate, before blending with the lecithin solution. After sonicating, after bottling, I added 1 tsp vanilla and two tiny scoops of stevia. It's delicious! Neutral and very vanilla-y. And I think it might even work better!

I take a shotglass two to four times a day, followed with a few good swigs of water (less than a cup). I also put it on my skin.

I wake up earlier than I used to, ready to roll even though I'm like darn it I wanna sleep in today. The headaches I had for a few days not long after starting are all gone. My head feels more or less ok despite a major ongoing tragedy in my life (my dad's finally gone totally insane and been comitted - mom's crazy upset). My skin, which broke out extra for a while (detox probably), is clearing up, although it's had a healthier glow overall since right after starting the lipo c. Period not as bad too, still some crampies and moodiness, but my tits don't hurt. I feel better in general, in every regard.

While at first, I had been offering batches of this stuff to loved ones and friends, I have given up. Now that I have a tasty recipe, my hubby might try it again, if I don't push it. My parents would never. It's amazing how quick they are to accept new prescription meds though. Sad. I tried to interest a few friends, but they seemed to think I was some kinda homemade vitamin nut or something. Oh well, what can ya do? Thanks again everybody in this thread! I think this is the best, most important supplement I've ever taken and will always be grateful for it and y'all in this thread,
chericher

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:34 AM
link   
hey all. After following this site for years I finally created an account thanks to this thread and just wanted to post my results because I agree, this stuff is fantastic.
Have been making it using what seems like the most common method (3 tbs of lecithin in one cup water, 1 tbs vitamin c powder in 1 cup water etc) and since starting it I can honestly say i feel brilliant. Not only do i feel more awake than usual (I can be a pretty lazy guy) and have loads more energy, but I have noticed a light scar I have had on my hand for the past few months has nearly faded to nothing. I have even been told I look healthier and for someone that smokes quite a bit and could probably eat better I can honestly say I notice it too. I have even had 2 annoying little health complaints for the past while (headaches and a bit of back pain) noticeably reduce.
Cheers for bringing this to my attention OP, you've made me a happier man

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by crankyoldman

I was thinking about you mentioning mixing the substance at 528 hz and this got me onto wondering about the possibility of substituting the ultrasonic cleaner for a tibetan singing bowl as an experiment for my next batch and will see if it does anything to encapsulate the vitamin c. When I get the chance to make a new batch ill post up my results

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by walkingcloud

That's a really neat idea walkingcloud! If it works, you could make it without electricity. Someone said earlier it could be shaken super duper well instead of blended. Then into the singing bowl. As part of the medicine is in the ritual, that would be pretty cool.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Hiya all,, has anyone thought about adding anything to the finished mix to try and combat the horrible taste of it,or might adding something take away the effect of it ,

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
There are a bunch on posts on this thread.
Can someone post the final recipe and instructions on how to make this stuff.

Once the final recipe is posted could then the OP edit his post with a link to the latest recipe.

Thanks in advance for the trouble and stars and flags for you.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
i had a heavy session on the booze on Saturday, around 15 hours non stop,,, i only drink every few month's but after one of my major benders i am usually good for nothing for around 3 or 4 days,, took my first batch of the solution since Saturday this morning at 7 o clock and I've been off out the door for a 4 mile walk and my heads clear as a bell,i usually lie on my bed for 3 days feeling sorry for myself but not today, this can only be down to the lipisomal vit c effect,, i am well happy about this,,

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42

Once the final recipe is posted could then the OP edit his post with a link to the latest recipe.

That's a great idea. There is a wiki page with all of this information, but putting it in the first post wouldn't be a bad idea. I am looking for the recipe with baking soda and also would like some suggestions on the right brand of baking soda to use.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I can't say for sure if this is the only reason, but if my results are anything like anyone else's, then it is the liposomal vitamin C.

I used to have a tough time running 2 miles straight. That would be on my very best days. Recently, I ran 4 miles, and I stopped because it was getting dark! I was ready to stop then, but I probably could have gone longer.

At that point, my first lap time (jogging) was 9:20ish. A few days ago, I tried to see how fast I could do it. I went at about medium-high intensity, and cut it down to 7:56! Today, I pushed hard at high intensity, and did a mile in 7:01!!

I am utterly baffled.

I have been using barefoot running shoes, and that has helped some, and I have also had some medication adjusted with my doctor, and also started taking CoQ10, so lots of changes all at once. It's tough to say what is helping the most out of all of these, but I am astonished at what I'm able to do now.

I don't know if it's been pointed out yet, but it's possible to half the time it takes to make this stuff by doubling the vitamin C. I put 2 Tablespoons in with the same amount of lecithin. I then split it into two jars, and just top each off with equal amounts of water. It takes me half the time, and half the mess. Still absorbing well for me. I still have extra lecithin sticking to the sides of the blender. So, now I make one 2x concentration that I dilute 50% with water, to save time. It's great. I might try 3 one day, but first I need to get another jar, and I need to make sure it will stay well in the fridge, though I am take a few sips throughout each day, so it is used soon enough.

Good luck everyone. Very glad to have stumbled upon this recipe!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT3

Re: liquid sunflower lecithin.

I used liquid soy lecithin (or whatever is called for in the original recipe). I realize I ran into the problem of it being way too concentrated. I had gobs and gobs of stuff floating in the blender. So, I cut down the amount by 1/3 and used only a tablespoon. Even that was too much. Now, I only use maybe 4/5 or 3/4 of a Tablespoon. I still have extra stuck to the blender, but I figure that's normal.

Your sunflower lecithin blended so smoothly!! I wish I didn't have yellow clumps...because I know it's wasted.

Anyway, just thought I'd say that I did.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Chenbo

Honestly, I forgot to use distilled once, and it was fine. They only recommend it. Do not burst your account on just the water.

Try regular water or just the best you can find. I would probably just use tap is distilled were not so cheap here.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AlanQaida

regarding using the US cleaner for 30-40 minutes...

I only run mine for 8. The original recipe called for 6 minutes. I don't see the need to go that long. Mine seems to be absorbing mine. I have no laxative effect.

I also make sure to remove any floating globs of lecithin. I hear and see the mixture mixing around much better whenever there are not things floating around. It almost seems like the globs get in the way of the free movement of the water. Just a tip that I've noticed.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by walkingcloud
reply to post by crankyoldman

I was thinking about you mentioning mixing the substance at 528 hz and this got me onto wondering about the possibility of substituting the ultrasonic cleaner for a tibetan singing bowl as an experiment for my next batch and will see if it does anything to encapsulate the vitamin c. When I get the chance to make a new batch ill post up my results

very clever workaround. The effects might be subtle, but I expect the will be there. Could be working the bowl and the cleaner might be effective too, at least it couldn't hurt. Looking forward to hearing about your experiences.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by themove1904
Hiya all,, has anyone thought about adding anything to the finished mix to try and combat the horrible taste of it,or might adding something take away the effect of it ,

Hi themove1904,

1@ HEAPED TEASPOON OF "NESQUIK MILKSHAKE" POWDER (STRAWBERRY FLAVOUR) IS D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!

Twice per day (morning & afternoon), I drink a 3/4 glass of pasteurized semi-skimmed milk with 2@tablespoons of "HOMEMADE LIPOSOMAL VIT C MIXTURE" and 1@heaped teaspoon of strawberry milkshake powder (luckily, contained in milkshake ingredients are various added vitamins - B's etc).

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42

HERE'S MY RECIPE - THE OP MAY LINK TO IT IF DESIRED...

(1) Get a (glass pyrex - or any) kitchen measuring jug.

(2) Fill it to 450ML with DISTILLED WATER (ONLY).

(3) Pour the 450ml of distilled water into a Stainless Steel or Glass (ONLY) pan and place on a cooker hob and gently warm the water (lukewarm just few a degrees so that any added powders will melt).

(4) Pour the 450ml of warm distilled water into 2@ separate cups.

(5) To the first cup of warm distilled water add 1@ Tablespoon of SODIUM ASCORBATE (VIT C) and stir.

(6) To the second cup of warm distilled water add 3@ Tablespoons of (liquid) SUNFLOWER LECITHIN and stir.

(7) Empty both cups of "VIT C and LECITHIN" into an ELECTRIC KITCHEN BLENDER and blend on highest power for 5 minutes.

(8) Pour resultant "VIT C and LECITHIN" MIXTURE from the blender into your ULTRASONIC CLEANER (e.g. JPL ULTRA 7000).

(9) Set TIMER to its longest setting eg. 480 seconds and TURN ON stirring it gently with a plastic straw. Do this 3 times altogether 3@480 SECONDS. Personally I've ran my timer for 30 MINUTES to 1 HOUR just to make sure. THIS IS THE ESSENTIAL "ENCAPSULATION" PROCESS.

(10) Pour FINISHED "VIT C and LECITHIN" MIXTURE into a large clean empty COFFEE JAR (or similar sealed jar) and place UPRIGHT in the FRIDGE (door?). Mine kept nicely for its 7-10 DAYS of use.

WELL DONE! YOU MADE IT!

I get a 3/4 glass of pasteurized semi-skimmed milk and add 1@Heaped Teaspoon of Strawberry NESQUIK MILKSHAKE POWDER. Firstly STIR mixture in coffee jar, then ADD 2@TABLESPOONS OF "VIT C and LECITHIN" MIXTURE to the glass and finally stir the glass and DRINK! Is Y-U-M-M-Y!

I drink one glass in the morning and one glass in the afternoon.

NOTE: I also emptied powder from capsules of "RESVERATROL" & "TUMERIC" (by Biotivia) and those of "Q10" and "GLUTATHIONE", and "MSM" (Drs Best) into the cup of warm distilled water containing the "LECITHIN" above.
THESE ADDED INGREDIENTS ARE OPTIONAL - are my personal choice - you may choose differently.

HAVE FUN!

ENJOY!

edit on 9-7-2012 by neotech1neothink because: edit

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by neotech1neothink

The sugar leeches vitamins from your bones, while the synthetic vitamins get mostly passed out through your urine.

This is a thread on LET.

Umm, drink it straight up. Faster. I don't find the taste so horrible.

I use boiling water to dissolve my vitamin C....it dissolves almost instantly, then I add the lecithin, blend (mine is liquid, save a step!), and xfer to US cleaner. One touch auto for 8 minutes, and then it's done. (Remove lumps at the top so it "cleans" more effectively.)

It doesn't have to take 45 minutes and be so complicated. I feel just fine. Maybe it works even better due to the molecules in the water moving faster.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by daynight42

Would the same hold true with honey? I was taking mine with a small glass of milk and a spoon of honey to kill the taste.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by neotech1neothink

HERE'S MY RECIPE - THE OP MAY LINK TO IT IF DESIRED...

(9) Set TIMER to its longest setting eg. 480 seconds and TURN ON stirring it gently with a plastic straw. Do this 3 times altogether 3@480 SECONDS. Personally I've ran my timer for 30 MINUTES to 1 HOUR just to make sure. THIS IS THE ESSENTIAL "ENCAPSULATION" PROCESS.

"essential"? The original recipe calls for doing it for 6 minutes. The people who tested this in the first place did it for 6 minutes. If you actually did some kind of objective test, you could justify the extra effort and spending 5 to 10 times as long.

I do it for 8 minutes, and that is good enough. If it weren't, I would be getting sick. I used to do it for 16, but I realized I was just being obsessive and fearful. It only takes so long to complete the job.

Please, really. There is no need to spend more than 30 minutes max making this stuff, and that INCLUDES cleanup. haha. I mean, it's your time. I just know 8 minutes works and extra time is just overkill.

If you don't believe me, try it. You have nothing to lose, except time.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by goldylocks

There's such a thing as raw, unheated honey, which still has the enzymes intact. ALL forms of carbs (white sugar, honey, wheat bread, whole wheat) turn into the same damn thing -- sugar. It's all addictive.

Check out videos for "Wheat Belly"

Umm. stevia I think is a nice natural sweetener. Not sure if it's a carb or not. It's expensive.

I think you can handle the tartness! Then again, I ate sour candy growing up, and that's all just vitamin c coated candy, if I remember right.

Just trying to help! don't mean to be pushy!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by neotech1neothink

Originally posted by themove1904

Hi themove1904,

1@ HEAPED TEASPOON OF "NESQUIK MILKSHAKE" POWDER (STRAWBERRY FLAVOUR) IS D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S!

Twice per day (morning & afternoon), I drink a 3/4 glass of pasteurized semi-skimmed milk with 2@tablespoons of "HOMEMADE LIPOSOMAL VIT C MIXTURE" and 1@heaped teaspoon of strawberry milkshake powder (luckily, contained in milkshake ingredients are various added vitamins - B's etc).

ewwww Nesquik?!?! I thought this was a health supplement thread

Nesquik strawberry flavour milkshake mix
is basically sugar (almost 98% we reckon) –
fortified with a few vitamins and minerals to make
it appear healthy. The ‘scrummy yumminess’
is apparently unaffected by the lack of actual
strawberries, and few children will even stop to
consider whether this is a good or bad thing.
Nestlé actively encourages children to add 2-4
teaspoons to every glass of milk. Would you add
four teaspoons of sugar to a cup of tea?

www.foodcomm.org.uk...
I wouldn't trust ANY product from Nestle, remember the baby formula scancals in the developing world?
Also, do you know where most B12 comes from? .... basically, it's processed sewage - #e!

I liked the idea earlier of Vanilla and Stevia, although I can't stand the after taste of Stevia, so I'm going to use local raw honey instead.

new topics

top topics

<< 58  59  60    62  63  64 >>

join