It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secular Researchers' Findings that UFO Activity is Not Extraterrestrial in Origin

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
Let me try to get this clear in your mind --- They are not Spirit's... the other-worlder's only use technology, that sometimes makes them sometimes appear to spirit's, as in laser hologram imagery, probably because they do not want to physically confront malevolent creature's such as yourself!!!
I bet you have as much proof of this as RevGen does that they are spirits....

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by Serenity777

The only people who say this is a dead horse are the ones who do not want to admit the psychic or paranormal aspects connected to the UFO phenomena in fear that the truth may just change their own belief system. Or people who still want to hold onto the child like but fun facet of intersteller travel, which is in no way possible btw.
edit on 29-5-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

How is intersteller travel not possible? In this day and age, physics and theories on space
travel is changing all the time. Who would have thought 50 years ago that parallel universes
would be looked at as a possibility?

So, lets say with all we have learnt in a 100 years, how about an ET that has a thousand years
head start. You seriously think we know all there is to know about the universe and space travel?
A race that only 150 years ago was using a horse and cart for transport lol

Its so arragont and ignorant to believe that intersteller travel is impoosible.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

Originally posted by Hydroman
Since they were apparently created before man, why would they be given shape shifting powers to serve him? What would they shape shift in to to serve him, before man was created?

That is something you will have to ask God your self, I do not know the answer to why God gave angels certain specific powers. But they can shape shift, and their is scripture that backs this.

Why are they waiting for the tribulation period to "cause havoc". Why not destroy us RIGHT NOW? Is that all they are going to do is "cause havoc"? Well, man causes havoc to themselves every single day. That doesn't sound like anything special. Why don't they simply destroy us? Just wipe us out? They have such strange battle plans. "Hey you guys, let's go cause some havoc on earth..." Woopity do.

They are destroying us right now, but try to remember they are spiritual beings, so don't expect war in a phsyicall sense, although I'm sure they are behind alot of modern wars telling our leaders what to do.

It is said that only about 1 in 40 is going to Heaven. (50 in 2000) That's about 2.5% (saints, true Christians) going to heaven, and 97.5% going somewhere else (Hell).

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by quantumfluctuation

secular researchers are extremely biased,nothing on this thread for me.trailer park boys efffin rock.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
Let me try to get this clear in your mind --- They are not Spirit's... the other-worlder's only use technology, that sometimes makes them sometimes appear to spirit's, as in laser hologram imagery, probably because they do not want to physically confront malevolent creature's such as yourself!!!
I bet you have as much proof of this as RevGen does that they are spirits....

You bet I have... only a thousandfold more than any trivallties and blatant falsehood's that the RevGen exposes.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Hydroman

Since they were apparently created before man, why would they be given shape shifting powers to serve him? What would they shape shift in to to serve him, before man was created?

That is something you will have to ask God your self, I do not know the answer to why God gave angels certain specific powers. But they can shape shift, and their is scripture that backs this.

Why are they waiting for the tribulation period to "cause havoc". Why not destroy us RIGHT NOW? Is that all they are going to do is "cause havoc"? Well, man causes havoc to themselves every single day. That doesn't sound like anything special. Why don't they simply destroy us? Just wipe us out? They have such strange battle plans. "Hey you guys, let's go cause some havoc on earth..." Woopity do.

They are destroying us right now, but try to remember they are spiritual beings, so don't expect war in a phsyicall sense, although I'm sure they are behind alot of modern wars telling our leaders what to do.

It is said that only about 1 in 40 is going to Heaven. (50 in 2000) That's about 2.5% (saints, true Christians) going to heaven, and 97.5% going somewhere else (Hell).

You quote all these people saying there is no evidence that ufos are ET. But you believe
in god, which has no evidence either

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

I believe in a Young Universe and a 6 day creation. Believing in a 6000 year old or so earth does not make me crazy or brainwashed. After studying for many years I believe in creation science.

I know, and that is why I feel sorry for you, you poor, young soul. You have much to learn. There have been civilizations on Earth alone for 15 million years or more. It took longer that 6000 years for the Grand Canyon to form, or for the Mississippi River to make her bed. Where do Christians get this idea?

That's funny because not even evolutionists would agree with that. There wasn't even any human language more than 6000 years ago, yet you claim their was civilizations 15million years ago? Is that what these entitys have told you? Wow...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Hey Jay-morris. I'm going to send you a PM.

God's testimony to himself is in creation. This is the ultimate proof of God's existence, along with ourselves as we were created in his image.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Great Information! Somekind of spiritual battle is going on! God, Satan, Archangels, Demons and Aliens are active in our world today!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
How did I know this thread was going to turn into Jesus-based thread? Perhaps it was the OP's avatar. I disagree that aliens/ufos are related to demons. In fact, I do not recognize the existance of Jesus nor of demons. Well put together thread, however.

Also, saying what is "possible" in regards to space travel based upon our limited understanding of the universe is ridiculous. As someone else on this site said today (Sorry I didn't make note of your name) what humans know about Science is a grain of sand in the desert of what we do not know.

No, I'm not ignoring the psychic phenomenon that accompanies UFO's. But I am ignoring that it's somehow related to a judeo-christian-islamic god.
edit on 5/29/12 by Malynn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn
No, I'm not ignoring the psychic phenomenon that accompanies UFO's. But I am ignoring that it's somehow related to a judeo-christian-islamic god.
edit on 5/29/12 by Malynn because: (no reason given)

But why? All the evidence leads to it, yet out of pride you won't believe it because you would suddenly become morally accountable of your actions if you came to accept this world view?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I believe most UFOs and alien abduction experiences are the fallen ones re-emerging in the last days. I do believe that the Illuminati do have, or at least did have, anti-gravity technology.

The rumor is that around the 1970s, the underground bases were cleared of humans. Basically, humanity got the boot. The fallen ones now run the developing of weaponry to battle the one that will come on the white horse. In any case, I think the deception is strong. We really do live in an Age of Deceit!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
What I am criticizing is not the possibility of a man not from Earth raised by others not from Earth existing for which you religious whackos use the word 'God', or dimensions or an energy matrix (soul) - while there is still no evidence, it's not excludable.

I am critizing your archaic, old and primitive explanations about things you do not understand calling them the same way you did centuries ago because the Bible said so while it was only a dictionary to the ones that would not understand science (if/Whatever is true of it). You have to move on - Demon, Satan are merely religious terms to describe some ugly evil creatures or malevolent. However if there are any and they live underground - they would not be 'Demons' they would be whatever else you call them, you need to ger rid of such words used only in religion.

If the come from outside here, they are 'aliens' 'ETs' 'EBEs' and not 'Fallen Angels' IF there is Heaven it is another dimension, another universe, another planet, again not in the way you imagined it. You are fooling yourself because there is no one to explain to you what is described if there is any truth at all.

Have you ever wondered why American Natives called the first trains 'iron horses'? Because they didn't have a word for 'train;' the same goes for Niphilim, Angels, Archangels, Demons, Satan and bla bla, The sooner you snap out of it, the less stupid you will look.

We are leaving aside the possibility - do they exist or not, we are talking about you using the same old words which were given only so that people can understand. Wrong method!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The OP constantly derail threads about UFO's telling everybody how stupid they're and how they're just angels & demons,

I see ABSOLUTELY no evidence in the OP to suggest that is what they are, its absolutely obvious that Ghost & Aliens are two totally different things,

Demons may very well be beings from another dimension, But Aliens are the other "Living" beings in our own, and without a doubt exist somewhere out there, regardless if they have the technology to come here yet, personally i believe they are here already, i have seen many Ghosts and believe they to exist, were talking two different things here,

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Actually its the correct method because these are the correct terms which are from greek and hebrew origin. Jesus cast demons out of people and Satan is a real being, he was called Lucifer before the fall, and he was real because he tried to tempt Jesus in the wilderness but failed. American Natives are from Noah's family all races on earth are from one blood.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

But why? All the evidence leads to it, yet out of pride you won't believe it because you would suddenly become morally accountable of your actions if you came to accept this world view?

Not pride. Where I come from they call it education, knowledge, and logic. And you have given no evidence that UFO's/Aliens are demonic nor at all related to your religion. None.

Also, as a fully functioning adult with all my faculties I am more than capable of being morally accountable without your religion telling me how to live my life.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

I have been abducted back in Sept-2006. I was taken from a bridge in Charleston, West Virginia near the Amtrak Station and put on another Bridge about 1 or 2 miles from where I was located. I was attempting to walk to a hotel within site of the Amtrak Station. I was en-route to work for US Customs and Border Patrol in Piegan, Montana. I was taken up in the air and my mind erased. I was put on another bridge and found walking around in shock. Whatever took me- Something saved me from them.

I called my duty station and begged them to come and get me! I told them I was being attacked by something that I could not explain. Homeland Security didnt come and rescue me!! They left me out in the middle of the country being attacked by these beings. I had to return to NC and realized I was Telepathic.

I dont know what these beings are, but they do exist! A spiritual war is going on! These beings can appear and disappear. You may see them as lights, shadows, orbs or large grey beings. They are basically using human bodies to jump in and out of, to complete their agenda.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TritonTaranis

Ghosts are demons, commonly called "familiar spirits" in the new testament, they possess people. Do not for one second think they are actually dead people roaming the earth, the bible says when you die we face Judgement, and we go to ether heaven or hell not hang about to wonder the earth pointlessly.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Apollo7

I am so glad you found this thread and I hope you can benefit from the links found in my first post under sources. I believe this will help you greatly, I would love to go more in detail to what you experienced.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

time is relative. haven't you ever heard of albert einstein and his theory of relativity.

it may seem to you like it will take to much time to cross such vast distances, but to the space traveller, it would only seem like days.

so to them a trip to earth and back to their planet could only be few hours or days.
edit on 29-5-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join