It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secular Researchers' Findings that UFO Activity is Not Extraterrestrial in Origin

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Actually it is the majority of people who tried to stop the abduction experience, only calling on the Lords name worked. Of course demonic entity's can act like friends, or "friendly aliens" to deceive you into believing them, with nonsense like "8 different species watching Earth right now"... People are taught that their is nothing they can do to stop aliens visiting them, which is a lie! People have hope if they have Christ, they can stop these experiences. Look at the evidence, open your eyes, these being have deceived you... I am not your enemy, you do not need to debate me, they are your enemy, I am trying to help you not argue or try and win some type of knowledge contest!

alienresistance.org...
edit on 29-5-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by SaturnFX

I believe in a Young Universe and a 6 day creation. Believing in a 6000 year old or so earth does not make me crazy or brainwashed.

Lol. Yes it absolutely does.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Do muslims even get abducted?

Yes. I know personally of two men who are Muslim who have experienced the abduction experience. One of these repressed the memory, but the other told me he had been shown many different scenarios of the end of the world....wars, nuclear explosions, famine, floods, earthquakes, etc. Then he was told plainly that that none of these had to happen, provided humanity woke up to the fact they were destroying the planet.
As a matter of fact, I too was shown these, much like watching a film. It is not a pretty sight to see.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Well, to me, demon is a word that refers to advanced non physical being with malevolent intent. Interdimensional beings certainly can fall under this definition.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Yes... Fallen angel is another word. But its clear to all who have those eyes open, that whatever you want to call these things, they are not flesh and blood biological extraterrestrials. This is obvious to most who have studied the subject.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by SaturnFX
There is no need for paranormal entities to create this..there is no magic here.

Read my link I posted on page one. It's definitely paranormal.

Why do you care anyhow? Do you have ETs popping over for tea? You ever met one?

Yes.

Thats definately a dream you had
I could point out a few factors from that thread you made, such as how you said you woke up, seen this alien style thing popping around your room then jumping in you, then you woke up and sat up..
then you went back to bed.
sorry mate, but anyone with that experience would at the very least, stand up, flip the lights on, go have some coffee, etc..
You don't get "bodysnatched' for a second by some random alien thing and decide that its over and go back to bed...you were having a lucid dream.
Same goes with your happy alien experience...
You might look at what your eating or taking when you have these lucid dreams though...they can seem quite real (and you can actually control them to a point where you can realize your in a dream and have total control)

I won't detract too much from this thread though..but ya..your experience with aliens is like my experience with Pamela Anderson...all in the mind.

I admit it was all in the mind. I also believe there is a strong mental component in the fabric of our physical universe. So even though it was in the mind, I still believe it was an independent intelligence. You would have just had to experience it for yourself. It was more than me. Way more.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Yes... Fallen angel is another word. But its clear to all who have those eyes open, that whatever you want to call these things, they are not flesh and blood biological extraterrestrials. This is obvious to most who have studied the subject.

Unless the universe outside Earth isn't necessarily like Earth.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
The whole problem with the "aliens are demons" take on the subject is the dubious moral overlay. If you say aliens are demons, that automatically implies that they are bad or evil as strictly defined by the Bible. But really, according to the descriptions of aliens, they don't really do anything different than the angels, who are supposedly the "good guys."

The minute you start to put humans into the mix of the doings of supernatural creatures and entities, all bets are off when it comes to our ability to sort out what is good and what is bad and how we're supposed to respond to anything these creatures do. We can't tell who's lying and who isn't. We don't really know who our friends are and who our enemies are. Reference the Bible? Of course "God" is going to tell you he's the good guy. But how would you ever know for sure?

We just don't have enough perspective to tell what's good and what's evil when it comes to these creatures. We can only judge by what they tell us, and who says they aren't lying to us, or describing very complicated things in a simple way for our tiny minds to understand? We try to impose our creaky old mythologies on them, but we actually don't have a clue as to what's really going on.

So saying that aliens are demons doesn't illuminate anything. It just exchanges one batch of ignorant conjectures and suppositions with another.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

The Universe is physical, so any intelligent life outside of earth would have to be physical.

All the evidence points to these entity's being spirit beings.

They will present themselves to the individual in different forms depending on what that person is willing to believe.

Nordics, reptilians, greys... they are all the same, they are demonic spirits in 'disguise'.

They will appear as what they think they can get away with. They are opportunists and master deceivers.

Do not be deceived. they will do what ever they can to get you under their control, much like our friend autowrench who had his first experience in 1984.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

The Universe is physical, so any intelligent life outside of earth would have to be physical.

They will present themselves to the individual in different forms depending on what that person is willing to believe.

Nordics, reptilians, greys... they are all the same, they are demonic spirits in 'disguise'.

They will appear as what they think they can get away with. They are opportunists and master deceivers.

Do not be deceived. they will do what ever they can to get you under their control.
So fallen angels/demons are shapeshifters? Where did they get these powers, from the creator god? For what purpose would this god give them these kinds of super powers? What else can they do...materialize things out of air? Can they create things from nothing? Are they gods?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Do not be deceived. they will do what ever they can to get you under their control, much like our friend autowrench who had his first experience in 1984.
I can appreciate that you have included a great deal of very selective info...
But that being said...
This is absolute nonsense..
This Dead Horse has been beaten beyond recognition.....I've Posted to return later in order to reply to this thread.
edit on 29-5-2012 by wutz4tom because: typing while frustrated (:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

take all the information you have on the spirit world & what ghosts & poltergeist, and all the other spirits have "reportedly" done & those are the things the fallen angels can do shape-shifting is one of their abilitys. They were created with certain ability's but 1/3rd of them rebelled against God and fell from heaven. They have been trying to destroy man-kind ever since. They have powers to change things and a great influnce on changing you to there thinking or power, control, they still have powers any angel would have but it is amplified by anger, hate, fear, pain, sorrow, regret. Thats what feeds their soul. But they cannot create, only God can create from nothing. Satan wants to become like God. Think of him more like a crazy but very smart scientist.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Here we go again!!!

If you captured one of these Nordic's, Dinosauroid's or Gray's --- that you call demons --- pray tell... what would you do with them?

edit on 29-5-2012 by Erno86 because: grammar

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

take all the information you have on the spirit world & what ghosts & poltergeist, and all the other spirits have "reportedly" done & those are the things the fallen angels can do shape-shifting is one of their abilitys. They were created with certain ability's but 1/3rd of them rebelled against God and fell from heaven. They have been trying to destroy man-kind ever since.
First, why did this god give them so many awesome powers? Why would he give them an ability to shape shift? What all can they shape shift in to? Only animate objects, or inanimate objects too? Do they touch hands and say, "Form of" and "shape of" before they activate their powers?

They've been trying to destroy mankind ever since? Is it really that hard for such powerful beings to destroy us? What's taking them so long to wipe us out? It shouldn't be a problem for them.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

How can one capture a Spirit?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
reply to post by schuyler

Well, to me, demon is a word that refers to advanced non physical being with malevolent intent. Interdimensional beings certainly can fall under this definition.

You SAID the word "interdimensional" and the word "demon" were the same thing, like soccer and football. I can't guess what you actually mean when you are making up definitions on the fly. Go back an read what you wrote. What you wrote above is not what you wrote before.

The underlying point here is that you have not established that an "advanced non physical being," if, indeed, there are such things, has "malevolent intent." The OP has done the same thing. After establishing that "secular researchers" have floated the idea that UFOs might be interdimensional, he then makes a grand leap of faith that they are somehow demonic. The conclusion does not follow the premis.

Besides which, you ignored the real issue. Calling interdimensional beings malevolent makes as much sense as saying pilots engage in witchcraft to make airplanes fly. I had hoped Christianity was beyond the medieval approach of condemning anything it doesn't understand, but you all seem to be proving that it is not. Galileo was arrested and convicted of heresy for advocating that the Earth travels around the Sun.

You are doing the same thing. You don't understand how an interdimensional universe can exist, therefore anything showing such a thing can happen must be evil. You can believe it if you want, of course, but you have no facts to back up that interdimensional beings are demonic. None.
edit on 5/29/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

What exactly is a spirit and how do you know?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

He gave them awesome powers to serve him, Angels purpose are to be messengers and servants of God. It is not known if they can shape-shift into inanimate objects, but that is plausible, and some have speculated they can. And no one knows how they use their powers, that is knowledge only they have.

Is it really that hard for such powerful beings to destroy us? What's taking them so long to wipe us out? It shouldn't be a problem for them.

Well their is a time to come where they will cause havoc on earth for some time, this is call the tribulation period, foretold about in the book of revelation. Be thankful that God is on our side, Jesus died for us. Satan and his angels are a already defeated enemy, they will be destroyed when Jesus returns and evil is defeated once and for all. The closer to judgement day we get the more paranormal activity & alien abductions will increase.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

He gave them awesome powers to serve him, Angels purpose are to be messengers and servants of God. It is not known if they can shape-shift into inanimate objects, but that is plausible, and some have speculated they can. And no one knows how they use their powers, that is knowledge only they have.
Since they were apparently created before man, why would they be given shape shifting powers to serve him? What would they shape shift in to to serve him, before man was created?

Well their is a time to come where they will cause havoc on earth for some time, this is call the tribulation period, foretold about in the book of revelation. Be thankful that God is on our side, Jesus died for us. Satan and his angels are a already defeated enemy, they will be destroyed when Jesus returns and evil is defeated once and for all.
Why are they waiting for the tribulation period to "cause havoc". Why not destroy us RIGHT NOW? Is that all they are going to do is "cause havoc"? Well, man causes havoc to themselves every single day. That doesn't sound like anything special. Why don't they simply destroy us? Just wipe us out? They have such strange battle plans. "Hey you guys, let's go cause some havoc on earth..." Woopity do.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Erno86

Let me try to get this clear in your mind --- They are not Spirit's... the other-worlder's only use technology, that sometimes makes them sometimes appear to spirit's, as in laser hologram imagery, probably because they do not want to physically confront malevolent creature's such as yourself!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join