It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secular Researchers' Findings that UFO Activity is Not Extraterrestrial in Origin

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Well, suppose I offer the opinion that the UFO folk gave us religions as a code to live by as many assume they gave us Science to advance by ? (And doesn't your concepts of demonic ETs comes more from your religious beliefs than true knowledge?)

As far as sticking with Einstein's theories goes, make that ship have zero mass and then go figure what you could get traveling to and from Alpha Centuri or use a "worm hole" or some other work-around of a SOL limit.

However, in the past some people boarded ocean sailing ships and never returned home but continued their exploring throughout their lives. What would prevent some ETs, sorta doing God's work, from doing exactly the same? It seems to me that this wanderlust is very typical to lifeforms, animals, humans and probably ETs. Basically, if you have the means, you will use it.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
"Secular Researchers"

That's a strange thing to say. Especially when your 'sources' are junk web sites.

Was it a poor attempt at adding credibility to a non-credible post?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by Jay-morris

Hey Jay-morris. I'm going to send you a PM.

God's testimony to himself is in creation. This is the ultimate proof of God's existence, along with ourselves as we were created in his image.
edit on 29-5-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

Er, no, thats not proof of gods existance im afraid.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BagBing
"Secular Researchers"

That's a strange thing to say. Especially when your 'sources' are junk web sites.

Was it a poor attempt at adding credibility to a non-credible post?

Junk websites? Perhaps you didn't read my first post with quotes from famous UFO researches?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Everything had to come from somewhere it didn't just explode into existence and create intelligent life.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

Well, suppose I offer the opinion that the UFO folk gave us religions as a code to live by as many assume they gave us Science to advance by ? (And doesn't your concepts of demonic ETs comes more from your religious beliefs than true knowledge?)

As far as sticking with Einstein's theories goes, make that ship have zero mass and then go figure what you could get traveling to and from Alpha Centuri or use a "worm hole" or some other work-around of a SOL limit.

However, in the past some people boarded ocean sailing ships and never returned home but continued their exploring throughout their lives. What would prevent some ETs, sorta doing God's work, from doing exactly the same? It seems to me that this wanderlust is very typical to lifeforms, animals, humans and probably ETs. Basically, if you have the means, you will use it.

I certainly don't know if any aliens are able to travel speed-of-light or faster than speed of light. But even at slower speeds, inter-stellar travel should be possible (just prolonged and dreary).

Physicists still don't know what gives particles mass. That is a big reason why they are searching for evidence of the Higg's Boson. So our theories of physics still have holes and there is still much to learn.

Perhaps once we make the right physics breakthroughs, we'll find some very simple (or even complex) way to get to other star systems.

Or maybe some aliens will give us that secret when they think we are ready.

That is assuming that YHWH doesn't change the laws of physics like he did after the great flood, when he decided to invent light refraction so we could have nice rainbows to look at so we know that god has promised that he won't wipe us off the planet again. (I think thats the way the story goes in the old testament).
;-)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Ugh, can't we have a separation of Church and ATS? It feels like every thread I go into these days has some Christian in it distorting reality to fit their holy book, quoting endless scripture, or telling us to repent. I'm not a fan of any organized religion but you don't see Muslims and Jews in here trying to convert everyone. It feels like it's getting a lot worse these days.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Hey Jay-morris. I'm going to send you a PM.

God's testimony to himself is in creation. This is the ultimate proof of God's existence, along with ourselves as we were created in his image.

I would argue that the idea that "man was created in god's image" is evidence that Christian beliefs are human made, invented by people who were so arrogant as to create a god in their own image. But I don't think we should condemn these primitive tribesmen for their naive views, as they were trying to make sense of the universe based on stone age knowledge of the world. But it is pretty silly to think they were right about everything they had concluded about the world.

It is silly beyond belief to think that an all knowing, all powerful god would have any use for arms and legs, or eyes, ears and a mouth. If the creation story has any merit whatsoever, it would be to possibly imply that humans were created by technologically advanced ETs through some sort of genetic manipulation of other preexisting lifeforms on this planet. But even that is just speculation and theorizing.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestreak53

God promised to never destroy the earth with water again. He gave us the rainbow as a sign of his promise, he placed the rainbow in the sky whenever it rained.. The next time he destroys earth it will be with fire.

2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malynn

But why? All the evidence leads to it, yet out of pride you won't believe it because you would suddenly become morally accountable of your actions if you came to accept this world view?

Not pride. Where I come from they call it education, knowledge, and logic. And you have given no evidence that UFO's/Aliens are demonic nor at all related to your religion. None.

My question exactly. There seems to be an apparent one-sided nature to the op's assertions. What do you say about ET encounters that are all in all positive. There are accounts of abductions where people are not experimented but are simply given some beneficial knowledge and told to love and live healthy? There are as many of those accounts as there are the middle of the night examination scenarios.

Also regarding propulsion of these ET's craft - it seems that the op is completely discounting dimensional or as they say "folding space and time" technology which according to a serious group of eyewitness accounts the governments already have this stuff in operation. Not sure myself but I'm open to larger possibilities.
edit on 29-5-2012 by lordaqua because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

reply to post by bluestreak53

God promised to never destroy the earth with water again. He gave us the rainbow as a sign of his promise, he placed the rainbow in the sky whenever it rained..The next time he destroys earth it will be with fire.

2 Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

Well I guess that explains global warming!!!

So YHWH DID Change the laws of physics just to show us he won't do THAT again.
(rainbows are created by the refraction of light which separates different wavelengths). Its such a nice primitive idea that God did this just for us, this tiny group of people on this tiny planet in this vast universe.

Gee, I wonder what laws he (or she, or it) is going to change when he/she/it wipes out another planet. Those people living on those millions of populated planets out there can't all be total goody goodies.

edit on 29-5-2012 by bluestreak53 because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-5-2012 by bluestreak53 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

You might find this thread entertaining:

Types of People in the UFO Forum

First one is: DRN's

D.R.N's (Diehard Religious Nuts)

DRN's tend to take the thread (along with all of scienitific community and ufo believers) And try to debunk any thing related to the two topics by using supposed "evidence" from there religions holy texts. Anything from the concording religions "holy text" is true no matter how much the scienitific community proved it NOT to be true and if you say otherwise you should be shunned and sentenced to an eternity of suffering and forever burn in flames according to DRN's. DRN's should be ignored unless you yourself are a DRN due to the fact that they contribute anything to the topic let alone to the scientific community in general.

There's many more, and it's quite accurate, with many possibilities for mixing and matching.

For instance, under the DRN's there's a separate category for Religious People in being fair that not all religious people are DRN's.

This extends to believers, skeptics, and across the whole zoo of different animals and variations.

Fun Stuff!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

So basically, you're telling us that the government is using top-secret technology in order to abduct random civilians and test strange treatments on them, before releasing them to watch how their interact with the world using their newly discovered powers?

Sounds trippy, dude.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
two words... worm hole.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

Some have theorized that most "beings" on ET spacecraft are androids, and might have unlimited life. Plus its possible that ETs have developed all kinds of methods to deal with long spaceflights, suspended animation, reincarnation, etc.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
two words... worm hole.

Stargate SG-1

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Even better

EDIT: Wouldn't a 'stargate' be considered a "worm hole"?

edit on 29-5-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

These beings have created a Telepathic Link. This is a link where you will be connected to other human beings. When this is first turned on- Other humans will attempt to make you lose sleep, usually 3 days. They will then attempt to program you. They may also attempt to control youre body functions. Humans on this link have created GAMES and are using Satans power to make things happen. The beings themselves can jump in and out of the human body. You will be able to see this by paying attention to other humans eyes. They may turn black and then back to normal or one eye will change and the other will remain the same. They cannot stay in the human body but for short amounts of time. There is no way to contain or destroy them.

Certain areas in the US are going through this, but are afraid to say anything about this. You may see humans BOWING their heads when you pass them. This is a way they are letting you know that they are on the link.

The only way to survive this- Stay in a daily routine and ignore what you are hearing! Get plenty of sleep! The End times are already happening, its just not like what we all expected!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

It was a cool show I used to watch there was even a film before the TV series in 1994.

Not that I believe this is real.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join