It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secular Researchers' Findings that UFO Activity is Not Extraterrestrial in Origin

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by OatDelphi

Analyze the evidence for yourself and you will see the facts I listed are true.

Really... so they are now facts again, and not your hypothesis...

But I am game....Tell me how exactly do you know that interstellar space travel is impossible? Certainly someone who claims it as fact can explain it more in detail than just the basic copy/paste info you have plagarised... errr I mean posted.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Yes for a short period of time... If you believe in miracles

Please tell me what you mean by the word "miracle". Also, the term "divinely inspired" please.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Your logic amazes me lol Thats means every story a person has said, no 
matter how unbelievable it is, is true because they said it is. Wow, that's 
a great way to gather "evidence" 

They said they were abducted. How stupid of me to doubt them because 
they have no evidence lol From now on, i will belive every abduction story, 
because they said it happend, so it must be true lol 

Oh, and you did not answer my question. Can a human being live in a whale?
edit on 30-5-2012 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

link   

reply to post by biggmoneyme

I find it amusing how these beings come all the way accross the cosmos, and the first religious figure they all discuss is how we are mistaken about Jesus and try to redefine who Jesus really is by making him out to be some type of "cosmic Jesus" or "Christ consciousness" and not the one in the bible. All of these so called "aliens" have a New Age or philosophical version of Jesus.

The backbone of your philosophy is that aliens aren't aliens, they are really cheeky demons, on the basis of aliens not being able to be here on earth. You do not distinguish between good demons and bad, and it's had to be dragged out of you to even allow the possibility of there being aliens at all, it so interferes with the flow. Then your own passage above, where did that come from? are you putting words into alien mouths?

Is it once they/we get over the, "We come in peace" bit, it comes round to discussing religion over a kebab and a pint of guinness! (I'm being all emcompassing there) You are making things up. You quote the bible in a singular fashion, when it was written of anecdotes, by scholarly men who had to interpret the language and also try to make sense of the anecdote. The bible is an important work, not much doubt about that, that does not mean than every 'I' has been dotted, and every 't' crossed.far from it. It is about a consensus of opinion, and a loose one at that.

link   

No, I will not stop pointing out the fallacies you are putting forth.

You forgot Suetonius. Legitimate resources would be the writings of historians who lived during the time of your christ. Every single one you mentioned "wrote about Jesus" after Jesus was reportedly long dead, and in some cases when the people who actually would have been able to witness Jesus were long dead. Hearsay.

Except for Josephus, of course. However, I already told you my issues with that one. In addition to my issue, many scholars have issue with the fact that the end of the passage where Josephus mentions "James, brother of Jesus who was called Christ" it identifies him as the son of a man called Damneus. It also says that this particular Jesus was made a high priest.

edit on 5/30/12 by Malynn because: to change "Some" to "Son"

edit on 5/30/12 by Malynn because: For Grammer and Punctuation

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

The story of Jonah being swallowed by a whale was not a metaphor. Jesus believed it.

LOL but we know thats rubbish. You believe a person could live in a whale?

Yes for a short period of time... If you believe in miracles then God can make anything happen, including helping Jonah to survive his ordeal. Some whales are so huge anyway that there have been atleast 2 other cases in recorded history of people getting swallowed and surviving.

Why laugh and mock things you don't know anything about?
edit on 30-5-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

Sigh! Are these stories again that people have said and you blindly believe.
There are a few stories online of people being swallowed by whales and surviving.
No real evidence of course, but i know that wont stop you from believing lol

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

It's technically possible, but I believe these stories are either fairytales explaining morals, or metaphors imparting information we are not yet old enough to comprehend.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

You and I rarely have agreed on anything due to my belief that you don't 'need' to be saved by Jesus Christ if you are already aware of the deception and/or lead a good/compassionate/selfless life. Today though is a brand new day and you have just, almost, put into a thread something I believe to be entirely true.

Most of what you put here, albeit it entirely speculative, can be explained by referring to the channelled info given by The Cassiopaeans. In fact all of what you wrote I have come to learn by reading channelled material, namely Ra (The law of one) and The Cassiopaeans.

P.s. I still talk to Jesus every once and a while.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I just cannot entertain the idea of aliens being demons or fallen angels or whatever until someone proves to me the existance of angels and demons. Which would require proof of Yahweh and Jesus, which doesn't exist.

I believe Extraterrestrials exist. I have nothing to base that belief on. No hard-proof in my hand I can hand over. I'm willing to admit that though, whereas religious people are not.

You're asserting A (aliens) is B (demons/angels) when there is no evidence of either A or B. Although at least with aliens we have contemporary first hand accounts. Which is more than I can say for Jesus.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

You must really like pokemon.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Just trying to get this non-religious thread back on subject:

I f the big bang theory is true, and interstellar travel is true, then beings from other galaxies can travel toward us while our galaxy may be moving toward them closing the distance, if we could add this factor in with faster than light travel (i need the mathmaticians for this one) aliens (NOT DEMONS) could theoreticaly travel much faster than the speed of light.

You cant really base ANY of this on fact so people PLEASE try using your imaginations for this topic, where do you think all of the worlds great inventions came from ?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

Ok here you go I have already proved that in another thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by poopadoopoulis

But the Big bang theory isn't true.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Your taking to new lows with this drivel Trad. Very sad.

Alister Crowleys Lam. A demon called up from Hell.

This is no God of mine. He practically ruined Satans plan himself. and is most likely paying for it now.
edit on 30-5-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Alister must be stronger than God if he can go against his will and judgement of eternal torture and free demons from hell.

By the way, it is a LIE that aliens only answer in authority to people who pray in the name of Jesus. There have been others who prayed to the Goddess and then they left them alone, but RevelationGeneration wants to keep spreading LIES and LYING for Jesus.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

Why don't you atleast look at the evidence? How can you say you won't entertain the idea if their is a chance its true?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Prove it... Show me there testimony's of their abduction experience with any other name working.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Others have physically experienced them. You haven't. Do you really want to go through what some of the abductees have to learn the truth? I think not.

Read up on abductions and you realise the entities doing the abductions are terrible. There are plenty of people who, through their admission of being abducted, lost every ounce of credibility. Had they kept their mouth shut they would have been able to be probably have long successful careers but instead chose to get it off their chest in order to remain 'sane', given all this talk of mental illness, and were crucified (metaphorically) and denounced for it.

Dr. Karla Turner. Google her and read....and gain another perspective.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Can you prove it using modern data?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Can you prove it using modern data?

I don't need to because that theory has never been proven. Thus the burden of proof is on you or any other person claiming otherwise. If you do you may win an award.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Your theory has never been proven either. And considering the choice between an invisible man creating a planet full of creatures that, despite their free will, are destined to be servants to a god who commits genocide without blinking...

Or a universe that miraculously pulled the right card out of the deck (Planet Earth: ATTACK MODE!!!)...

Well, I think the choice is as clear as black and white. I can still show appreciation for the odds that we beat. I don't have to show appreciation for a tyrant that may or may not exist.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join