It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secular Researchers' Findings that UFO Activity is Not Extraterrestrial in Origin

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I'm really not trying to derail this thread, but before you claim the Bible to be fact, I would suggest you learn Greek and Latin, maybe Aramaic, and translate the Sumerian Tablets for yourself. Everyone that does this finds that be Bible is grossly, if not intentionally, mistranslated to favor a pro master slave mentality.

A group of Canadian students translated the bible a few years ago and found the language suggests that we were in fact created in the image of the Gods through their DNA.
www.thechronicleproject.org

I may not like Bill Cooper, but he had one thing right: "If you cannot learn to think for yourself, you are in BIG, BIG trouble".
edit on 30-5-2012 by albertabound because: Link

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by albertabound

Bill Cooper was a Christian.

And no the Bible is not corrupted like you make out. We have over 20,000 greek manuscripts for the new testament and the dead sea scrolls what confirmed the old testament which go's back thousands of years.

Also watch this:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Nothing what I have brought here is speculation, but rather 100% fact.

Nothing you have said is 100% fact. The fact that you believe ET's to be demonic spirits and not interstellar visitors only shows that you don't base your beliefs in logic but rather choose to use mythology to explain away the phenomenon. Your religion is no more real than ancient Greek or Roman mythology and is nothing more than fiction.

The whole concept of religion is just so absurd. The fact that so many of us here on this little rock called Earth still cling to these primitive belief systems in this day and age just simply blows my mind. We really are a gullible species. You don't even realize that the whole concept of religion was invented by greedy people who wanted more control over mankind.

People in the past said man can never fly. We fly. They said we could never escape the Earths gravity. We escape the Earths gravity all the time. They say nothing can travel faster than the speed of light. I say we just haven't figured out how to do it yet but will someday and I think it will be much more simple to do than we expect.

Just for a moment try to imagine how advanced we will be a thousand years from now. Then try to imagine how advanced we could be ten thousand years from now. Now try to imagine countless worlds inhabited by sentient beings who had thousands of years head start in advanced technology on us. Does that paint a picture for you?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I did look at your "evidence". It wasn't proof of anything. In fact, from the thread you linked I don't even have to refute it. They did it in the thread already. From the third reply:

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
Nice sensationalizing there in your title. Sorry to burst your bubble, but NOWHERE is there new, or old for that matter, irrefutable evidence for demonic activity. These videos, and the Scole Experiment, do not irrefutably "prove" anything at all. It may validate the Bible, but only for those that believe these results without further questioning.

For the scientific-minded, something like this cannot currently be proven. EVER. They call this an experiment, but experiments must be reproducible using the exact same conditions, which also would not be possible. So basically I just wanted to tell you that headlines/titles like the one you chose are not acceptable. This is said EVERY SINGLE DAY on ATS, and it should not have to be. Everyone on the forums needs to be responsible for reading the TOS, and more importantly, being RESPONSIBLE.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
yeh of course aliens and demons are all the same thing. and yeh most of them are probably trying to decieve us, i think that even goes for a lot of the ones we think to be benevolent. don't see how this fits with pyschic stuff though. every kid you see under the age of 7 is pretty psychic. ive experinced telepathy, telekinesis, precogntive dreams- and that was all while i was a "christian" , just like you- a good old hateful christian like we ought to be. now that ive began to meditate these things have increased while im not really trying to go in that direction. and i've never seen a ghost or had any other paranormal experinces

These abilities are God's first, and Satan twists them. Most people are familiar with the twisted versions. They are originally meant as what are known as the Gifts of the Holy Spirit.

A good book explaining the gifts of the Holy Spirit and how they are meant to be used is The Gifts and Ministries of the Holy Spirit, by Lester Sumrall.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by albertabound

And no the Bible is not corrupted like you make out. We have over 20,000 greek manuscripts for the new testament and the dead sea scrolls what confirmed the old testament which go's back thousands of years.

Really? You're trying to use The Dead Sea Scrolls as proof of your claims? The Dead Sea Scrolls state Jesus did not die on the cross, but fainted, and was later revived by friends and taken to Rome. I would advise against using sources you haven't read.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

I would very much like to read that DSS. Linky?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

reply to post by arpgme

Prove it... Show me there testimony's of their abduction experience with any other name working.

Just recently, someone said the same thing on another thread, and people were saying (I think it was Autowrench), that they got rid of the alien in the name of the Goddess and with the Pentagram...

I don't remember which thread it was (since there are alot of Christians making threads hating aliens lately)... If someone can find it and post the link, if you remember, that'd be awesome!

Here are some people that have experience with alien encounters and they have a technique for when they want to be protected by an evil alien and that does NOT include Jesus:

Link 1

This person stopped alien abductions without the name of jesus

People can also stop demons in the name of the white light, or the Gods and Goddesses. These testimonies are not as known as the Christian ones, because most people want to promote christianity but they are there if you search.

You probably didn't know this because you only want evidence to prove your "christianity" so you don't care about testimonies and miracles of other religions.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

The words of the bible changed, whether you accept it or not:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

Hm, I have the scrolls in book form so I'm not sure where one would find the info online. Will do some digging and send it to you when I have the link
If it's online of course.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Perelandra

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
yeh of course aliens and demons are all the same thing. and yeh most of them are probably trying to decieve us, i think that even goes for a lot of the ones we think to be benevolent. don't see how this fits with pyschic stuff though. every kid you see under the age of 7 is pretty psychic. ive experinced telepathy, telekinesis, precogntive dreams- and that was all while i was a "christian" , just like you- a good old hateful christian like we ought to be. now that ive began to meditate these things have increased while im not really trying to go in that direction. and i've never seen a ghost or had any other paranormal experinces

These abilities are God's first, and Satan twists them. Most people are familiar with the twisted versions. They are originally meant as what are known as the Gifts of the Holy Spirit.

A good book explaining the gifts of the Holy Spirit and how they are meant to be used is The Gifts and Ministries of the Holy Spirit, by Lester Sumrall.

thats bull#. it's always been like that. if the psychic aren't working for us they're witches and should be killed. that. it was like that in greek, israel, and now even the christains do the same. OH you aren't on our side you must be a devil worshipper. but if they are own our side they're godly prophets, even if the order the death of 3000 of their own people(moses). can't wait for you guys to grow up
edit on 30-5-2012 by biggmoneyme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Perelandra

For those of you who are not aware, the Bible is an Esoteric text. It is 100% allegory, down to the last letter. It even states it within the old testament. Jesus and Lucifer are the poles of the human psyche. Things that reside within us all. Demons are the agents of Lucifer, the wants and desires that lead us to temptation for power and money.

However, as with everything else, the original writings, if there ever actually were any, were twisted to suite an agenda. The Bible as we know it was obviously a creation of the Roman Empire, and, if you took the time to read my opening thread, I would suggest that the Roman Catholic Church is simply the Roman Empire in disguise. It explains all of the Pagan values within the bible, it explains everything.

This is further confirmed by the mystery religions of antiquity, which pre-date the Abrahamic religions by THOUSANDS of years, that show much, if not all, of what is in the Bible.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

reply to post by poopadoopoulis

But the Big bang theory isn't true.

You prove to me it isnt. And 100% of what you post is NOT true, if you want to talk religion then go start a new thread, I am asking an administrator to kick revelation generation for 10 pages of religious propaganda and spam.
edit on 30-5-2012 by poopadoopoulis because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkmask

The life of Jesus of Nazareth is an undisputed historical fact. Many now consider the Resurrection to be one of the most sure and certain events of history. Historical research is on the side of an immediate belief in Jesus' resurrection. An early apostle's creed includes the Resurrection (1 Corinthians 15:3-9) and has been dated by many scholars to within 3 to 7 years of Christ's death and resurrection. This implies prior public belief. Scholars agree that the first letters by St. Paul appeared within 25 years or less of Jesus ministry, and the four Gospels within 21 (and no later than 65 years). Jews were the poorest of candidates for inventing a mythical Christ. No other culture has so opposed mythically confusing deity with humanity, as did the Jewish.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by poopadoopoulis

reply to post by poopadoopoulis

But the Big bang theory isn't true.

You prove to me it isnt.

I don't need to because that theory has never been proven. Thus the burden of proof is on you

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

That video does not prove the Bible has been changed. The video maker is trying to take what he's saying out of context to fit his agenda.

Here's a better one:

edit on 30-5-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

People technically should be able to stop it by saying 'In the name of my own divine power' and it should still work.

Physical abductions cannot be stopped this way but certainly mental ones.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

Great research, 100% correct conclusion.

THIS IS THE DECEPTION, this is the mechanism Satan is going to use to decieve mankind into worshipping him and his host as both creator (ancient aliens) and savior (benevolent good aliens that save us from WW3) of mankind.

Everything you have shown is real and those who believ in the ancient alien agenda will fall for the lies thereof.

But there is goodnews, the kingdom of God on Earth is right around the corner.

God Bless,

Totally agree. Anyone who believes in the "Ancient Aliens" nonsense, will fall for the current and advancing deception...hook, line, and sinker. Whatever we (me and those that I care for) do, we will not fall for that lie.

Once I understood the big picture with this deception, the veil was completely removed and it's so obvious that it's almost rediculous.
edit on 30-5-2012 by shasta9600 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Jesus was nothing more than a man, a con-man. All the writings of him are proof of nothing other than that he existed and had followers. Son of God?...I think not. If there is a God, I doubt it is anything like the God you believe in.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join