It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secular Researchers' Findings that UFO Activity is Not Extraterrestrial in Origin

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Maybe we will get lucky and generation revelation will get abducted, wouldnt that be a miracle, then we can get on with our discussion

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Malynn

Thanks Malynn, Even if you can give me the title of the book, that will help and maybe the scroll they're referencing.

I've hear many stories about Jesus but am yet to see one that completely convinces me of anything. It is certainly interesting reading your posts about who wrote about Jesus.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

Originally posted by poopadoopoulis

reply to post by poopadoopoulis

But the Big bang theory isn't true.

You prove to me it isnt.

I don't need to because that theory has never been proven. Thus the burden of proof is on you

haha even the vedic knew about the big bang several thousand years before abraham even walked the earth

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

I'm agreeing with you that the Big Bang theory isn't proven real. Just because a few people say something happened doesn't mean it did. It's just an educated guess, there is no way to prove the Big Bang theory. It's just about as amusing as the TV show.

link   

Originally posted by Darkmask

Jesus was nothing more than a man, a con-man. All the writings of him are proof of nothing other than that he existed and had followers. Son of God?...I think not. If there is a God, I doubt it is anything like the God you believe in.

hey man leave Yeshua out of this. he doesn't have anything to do with these nut jobs who claim to be devotees of his. His real message been destroyed. We're all sons of God. Even he says this. john 10:34 Jesus answered them, "Is it not written in your Law, 'I have said you are gods'?

link   

Originally posted by albertabound
reply to post by Perelandra

It even states it within the old testament.

Please quote the part you are referencing. I am interested to see what you are talking about.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

I'm agreeing with you that the Big Bang theory isn't proven real. Just because a few people say something happened doesn't mean it did. It's just an educated guess, there is no way to prove the Big Bang theory. It's just about as amusing as the TV show.

the universe is expanding, meaning it had a starting point. call it vishnu's belly button or a subatomic particle- same thing

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Who knows...with all of the radiation throughout the universe maybe aliens have found a way to use it as fuel for an advanced propulsion system, and all they have to do is use suns for sling shot maneuvers, not to mention nebulas, and all of the other masses in the universe that give off radiation.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

The universe could be expanding because it's a growing flat crystal on a super large scale also sliding along a flat plane like the one our planets ride on. It seems like there is repetition from the tiniest to the biggest. Could be like saturn's rings also.
edit on 30-5-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

To add to the expansion theory, the reason why its expanding at the speed it is could be the gravitational pull of the largest planet bodies, otherwise it could expand even faster.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   
If ancient aliens manipulated DNA to create humans and if they were responsible for the mind blowing architectural genius of the great pyramids and other ancient sites, then tens of thousands of years ago, the visitors were something like 500,000 years more advanced than humans.

Aliens that much farther advanced than us probably have their ways to get from galaxy to galaxy faster than the speed of light. Go ahead and laugh, but think about it. Our technology and our perception of physics would be kindergarten to such an advanced civilization.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

There are millions of possibilities, the universe could be a growing leaf of a big tree or a sort of moss growing on a pond. We could be looking at things at a molecular level of something huge.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by switching yard

And if they found a way to download their conciousness into computers, who knows what they could do, they may even be able to travel at the speed of thought.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

I should clarify about my statement regarding the Dead Sea Scrolls:

Nowhere in the scrolls do they mention anyone by the name of Jesus. They mention people like Teacher of Righteousness, and the Father of Lies etc. All the stuff I've found online so far is pictures of the scrolls with commentary from people about what their interpretation is. Man I gotta dig through my old books to find the one I saw that information in, however I'm pretty sure like the online information I've found it's someone's interpretation of the scrolls. I really wish I spoke Hebrew. My point in bringing up the Scrolls is they are VERY open to interpretation. Or rather, I didn't bring it up I was telling our OP why using it is not a good idea. You can't bolster Christianity with documents that don't really relate to Christianity in a direct way.
edit on 5/30/12 by Malynn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

There are millions of possibilities, the universe could be a growing leaf of a big tree or a sort of moss growing on a pond. We could be looking at things at a molecular level of something huge.

That very well could be, but we cant see it because we have our noses right in it, we would have to see it from a superior distance, but i do think the universe is 1 giant engine.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

reply to post by biggmoneyme

The universe could be expanding because it's a growing flat crystal on a super large scale also sliding along a flat plane like the one our planets ride on. It seems like there is repetition from the tiniest to the biggest. Could be like saturn's rings also.
edit on 30-5-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

oh yeah thats it im sorry

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

reply to post by arpgme

Autowrench has been found to be a proven liar on these boards making his testimony worthless. He's even posted some junk about christianity being a NSA psyop in the past, I would not take his claims seriously. He's also admitted to being influenced by "spirits".

edit on 30-5-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

Like I said, he was not the only one. You ignored everything else and don't even care to research it. You just want to live in denial acting like only jesus can protect you from them which is a lie.

reply to post by arpgme

That video does not prove the Bible has been changed. The video maker is trying to take what he's saying out of context to fit his agenda.

Here's a better one:

edit on 30-5-2012 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

Again, you are only focusing on one thing. There were many different people on that video admitting changes in the bible, and even the guy you are talking about said that there was "variations"

You just want to deny it. I thought God is TRUTH and yet you deny it.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

I'm not arguing with anything you've said..because frankly, I don't know the truth, NO ONE does. So I'm not exactly sure why you've stated that these are "facts" that can be proven. Give me irrefutable evidence otherwise it's just hearsay.

Don't get me wrong...I think it's cool that you've researched the topic and provided lots of details in your theories but unfortunately, they are just that. Theories.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
of course sillies!!!!!! EXTRA DIMENSIONAL BEINGS!!!!! AKA DEMONS!!!!!

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

The Facts of what we know to be true:

1. Aliens are inter-dimensional/Spiritual beings.
2. They do not use interstellar travel.
3. They are malevolent.
4. Their aim is to deceive man-kind.
5. The film industry is helping to prepare us for a "grand deception".
6. "Alien Abductions" stop in the name and authority of Jesus Christ
7. "Alien Abductions" match the abilities of fallen angels as described in the Bible.
8. "Aliens" bring primarily deceptive anti-biblical messages, as is reported by abductees and contactees.

I guess since you dodge questions that thwart your own personal agenda, I will simply argue your own points against you and then wait for your google searched rebuttal.

#1.) You have no proof they(aliens) exist or do not exist. Nor do you have any proof that they are interdimensional or spiritual or even beings of any sort.

#2.) A statement that is completely unfounded. You based this position off someone else's quote which you then tried to play off as part of your own hypothesis err fact...Remember

#3.) As you have no proof that they(aliens) even exist you therefore have no way of knowing that they are all malevolent. And don't try and back-pedal your comment is not descriptive, it is encompassing all aliens.

4.) As you did with the previous statement you have caught yourself in a catch 22... Aliens in the focus of this discussion refers to extraterrestrial, that means that you just stated as a fact that any being not of this planet is out to trick us. So by your logic the Angels in Heaven are out to decieve us.

#5.) Simply put conspiracy/specualtion is not a fact at all. You again have made a claim that you can not produce proof of.

#6.) Imagine that, another fact as stated by the OP with no way of proving or even supporting it.

#7.) So if this satement were true as you suggest then all the abductees are female, considering the bible specifies that the Fallen Angels only took favorable human wives.

#8.) This one is interesting, you say that "primarily" these aliens are spreading an anti-biblical message. If this is true as you suggest, then surely you would know what the remaining aliens messages are. Please enlighten us.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join