It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrity Being Tormented In Hell Tells Girl To Speak Out And Not Be Silent That Hell is Real.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
The Holy Spirit would be one of Fathers 7 spirits. Each spirit is assigned an area. We have one here, that is the Holy Spirit in which everyone speaks of.

The Bible only refers to "The" Spirit of God. As in one. Such as the one which hovered/brooded over the surface of the waters.

Am I to understand that you are saying God is made up of three natures, in addition to 7 spirits, for a total of 10 dimensions of His essence?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

The Holy Spirit would be one of Fathers 7 spirits. Each spirit is assigned an area. We have one here, that is the Holy Spirit in which everyone speaks of.

The Bible only refers to "The" Spirit of God. As in one. Such as the one which hovered/brooded over the surface of the waters.

Am I to understand that you are saying God is made up of three natures, in addition to 7 spirits, for a total of 10 dimensions of His essence?

“And I saw in the midst of the throne and of the four living creatures, and in the midst of the elders, a Lamb standing, as though it had been slain, having seven horns, and seven eyes, which are the seven spirits of God, sent forth into all the earth” (5:6)

“And out of the throne proceed lightnings and voices and thunders. And there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven spirits of God” (4:5).

“And to the angel of the church in Sardis write: These things he says who has the seven spirits of God, and the seven stars: I know your works, that you have a name that you are alive, and you are dead” (3:1).

As I said before. The Spirits are solely there to do a task. Father does not need them to be him, if that makes sense. His spirits do not reside in him, like you think a humans would, maybe thus the confusion.
edit on 26-5-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

As I said before. The Spirits are solely there to do a task. Father does not need them to be him, if that makes sense. His spirits do not reside in him, like you think a humans would, maybe thus the confusion

Yes, now I understand.
Thank you for your clarification.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Then I personally disagree with you. That would be like God putting the spirit of a donkey into the body of a frog. God is very particular about His order of things, wouldn't you say?
Interesting. I wonder why he creates people with both female and male parts?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I did not say that. I was referring to scripture on what man cannot utter if the Holy Spirit is not within him. Yes, Jesus is my Lord and will always continue to be.
Jesus is my Lord. Welp, I just blew that one out of the water.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by EfficientP

So, God sends people to hell for not being capable of forgiving the people who have caused them harm, murdered, raped and etc., etc.....?

Gee, and all this time I thought blasphemy against the Holy Spirit was the only unforgivable sin, when all along it is the human sin of holding onto the pain of seeing a loved one ravaged by the very evil God allowed to arise and rage, and the inability to accept it.

I've had far worse done to me. You pray for and ask for the grace to forgive them, and God grants that request and gives the grace to forgive.

What are you talking about, you've had far "worse done to you"? Are you setting yourself up as model of true forgiveness? So, you were able to forgive, you say, because you prayed and God gave you forgiveness. So all these people are burning in hell because God either didn't answer their prayer for forgiveness, or they didn't ask for it right or not at all.

So, you concur, the unforgivable sin is not praying for forgiveness and/or not praying for it correctly or at all?

I don't 'set myself up" as any kind of model for anything other than to say a person can ask for and receive the grace to forgive someone who has done very evil things to them. And receive that grace from God to forgive anyone of anything. It's God's nature to forgive, human nature is eye for an eye. Everything you mentioned isn't an excuse to harbor unforgiveness, and besides that, harboring unforgiveness doesn't harm the person who offended you whatsoever, it only hurts yourself. It's like drinking arsenic and wishing the other person keels over dead.

And the people in hell are there because they refused the forgiveness God already gave to them. They "slapped" away His hand offered in forgiveness.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

And the people in hell are there because they refused the forgiveness God already gave to them. They "slapped" away His hand offered in forgiveness.
I've never had a god come to me and tell me he forgives me for anything.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

I did not say that. I was referring to scripture on what man cannot utter if the Holy Spirit is not within him. Yes, Jesus is my Lord and will always continue to be.
Jesus is my Lord. Welp, I just blew that one out of the water.

Below cannot confess this, nor the ones who have pledged allegiance to the one not spoken of. Anyone can easily type this. But, a true confession cannot be done without the Spirit within.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Anyone can easily type this. But, a true confession cannot be done without the Spirit within.

Interesting. So I guess my question still stands.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   

I've never had a god come to me and tell me he forgives me for anything.

You have hundreds of times, you cannot discern His voice. People have a very hard time discerning the voice of God when it comes from a human windpipe.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Anyone can easily type this. But, a true confession cannot be done without the Spirit within.

The only way to prove this would be in person, not over electronic communication.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

The only way to prove this would be in person, not over electronic communication.

Thank you for your honesty.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Then I personally disagree with you. That would be like God putting the spirit of a donkey into the body of a frog. God is very particular about His order of things, wouldn't you say?
Interesting. I wonder why he creates people with both female and male parts?

He doesn't.
Genetic aberrations cause that.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I don't 'set myself up" as any kind of model for anything other than to say a person can ask for and receive the grace to forgive someone who has done very evil things to them.

Let me get this straight, you have to ask for the grace to forgive someone who has wronged you? Whom do you ask for this grace, and why don't you have it already? I can easily forgive stupidity, and those who are strung out on drugs and steal from me, and those who come with a smiling face to borrow for good reason, then disappear. Why can I forgive them? The Law of Karma, and the Golden Rule, friend. This is always with me, I never need to "ask" for any emotion that I have full control over. Since we have lived in this place, moved here 7 years ago, we have given out, or had stolen from us, over $1000. And my step son's brand new MP3 player.

I could respond with Magick, and bring down bad Karma on myself, but there seems to be a protector, of sorts, that "takes care of" little problems like this. People tend to end up in jail, or they tend to lose way more than they took from me. So, I take the good with the bad. Forgive, and Forget.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Let me get this straight, you have to ask for the grace to forgive someone who has wronged you?

Not in most circumstances, look at my answer in context to the list of evils Windword mentioned. In the case of those offensives it's outside of human behavior to forgive folks for those things. And remember, Windword is the one saying it's impossible to forgive folks who do those things, not me, I'm arguing against that idea and saying it is possible to forgive those folks.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

You have hundreds of times, you cannot discern His voice. People have a very hard time discerning the voice of God when it comes from a human windpipe.
Guess I'm in trouble then...? I wonder why this god can't forgive me, even if I don't ask. I do this for my kids and I'm a mere human.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

He doesn't.
I suppose those couldn't also cause homosexuality?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

That doesn't answer my question. The girl in the OP claims that Jesus told her those people, including the singer "Selena" were in hell because they didn't forgive.

I'm asking about the inability to forgive, not the refusal to accept forgiveness, not the verb of "harboring" unforgiveness, as you said. I mean the inability to find forgiveness.

Now your saying that one must ask for forgiveness. So forgiveness isn't natural? Must it be granted by God then? If you can't find it, and don't ask for it, or fail to ask properly, is that the unforgivable sin?

Jesus said to forgive so that we could be forgiven. So, does that mean that it isn't enough to believe in Jesus and repent, but, you must also find infinite forgiveness as well, to avoid hell?

Is failing to forgive those that trespass against us unforgivable?
edit on 26-5-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

He doesn't.
I suppose those couldn't also cause homosexuality?

I dunno.
Your question was about hermaphrodites.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Guess I'm in trouble then...? I wonder why this god can't forgive me, even if I don't ask. I do this for my kids and I'm a mere human.

You're already forgiven.
The forgiveness is already there, you just have to claim it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join