It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Celebrity Being Tormented In Hell Tells Girl To Speak Out And Not Be Silent That Hell is Real.

page: 2
4
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Life is what YOU make it. So is the after(haha)life.

If your mind is heavenly, you are in heaven. If your mind is hellish, you are in hell. If your mind is confused, you are in limbo. Nothing more, nothing less.

Namaste.




posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP
 

The celebrity this girl saw in hell was Selena. Selena is in hell and is tormented when people on Earth listen to her music.

Selena.

Yeah, no. This is pretty silly.



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This is nothing but fear tactics. The purpose is to scare people into being controlled. Work in LOVE and not in fear and all will be well. Even the design of the website looks like it was created into order to scare gullible minds.

Hell is indeed real because outside of the physical, the MIND is fully in control and can create worlds, and those who fear hell or feel unworthy will go there, but not forever, just until they rediscover love.

edit on 25-5-2012 by arpgme because: added more detial



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme
 



as love is the answer, would you be most kind and give your definition of what it is.

thank you



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP
 



After you hear what is said, you may recognize that when people die, they are not not dead at all, their soul is still sentient and aware of existing and is in one of two eternal realms.


Who needs to listen to the video to know that? That's what the Bible says as well, soul-sleep is a lie. Anyone who has listened to an NDE testimony knows that.



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical
 


I know an Asian guy with a Bachelors in Engineering who told us, his friends, when you die, you just stop existing. That is what he thinks. So not everybody is thinking that there is an afterlife to exist in. Some people think that we stop even being aware of existence and we only have one lifetime of experience and then we entirely cease to feel anything.

I think that the OBEs and NDEs of these people are very valuable, and especially for those who think that we entirely cease to be after death.

This is a a former atheist professor's OBE experience at a hospital. He describes becoming aware of being out of his body and coming up against entities that were in a hurry to lure him to certain place and then revealed their true colors.




posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP
 


I wouldn't go to a BA in Engineering for advice on the afterlife. Just saying. That would be like going to the kid bagging groceries at the supermarket for advice about a broken vertebrae.


That guys OBE is interesting, I've seen it before on another video series.


edit on 25-5-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
just more "conform to our ways or burn in hell" idiotic non-sense...don't you bible bangers ever get tired of spreading your propaganda..you people are the bane of human existence..nothing but a plague
edit on 25-5-2012 by alkesh because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This is one of the more believable NDE's I've come accross, IMO:




(don't know why it just shows exclamation point, but link below it will take you to vid)
edit on 25-5-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP
 


i will raise the bullsh8t flagg on this one



posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
i have been clinicly dead twice, resussd twice ,and i didnt see that crap, but i saw the light



posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
reply to post by arpgme
 



as love is the answer, would you be most kind and give your definition of what it is.

thank you



Love can be simply defined as compassion, which is being understanding and caring, and affection which is being kind. Working with the qualities of love, we can surpass the feeling of guilt, and we can let our understanding and care (as in doing what is good for self and others) override our feeling of fear.



posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme

Love can be simply defined as compassion, which is being understanding and caring, and affection which is being kind. Working with the qualities of love, we can surpass the feeling of guilt, and we can let our understanding and care (as in doing what is good for self and others) override our feeling of fear.



yes. the fear is gone. it was fake. but if it was fake then everything else ?


love and hate are one and the same thing. different ends of the same scale. this is why i am not sure love is the answer to anything.



posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by alkesh
just more "conform to our ways or burn in hell" idiotic non-sense...don't you bible bangers ever get tired of spreading your propaganda..you people are the bane of human existence..nothing but a plague


Sorry, just one beggar here trying to show the other beggars where to find free bread.



posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by alkesh
just more "conform to our ways or burn in hell" idiotic non-sense...don't you bible bangers ever get tired of spreading your propaganda..you people are the bane of human existence..nothing but a plague


Sorry, just one beggar here trying to show the other beggars where to find free bread.


and fresh, living water



posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by arpgme
This is nothing but fear tactics. The purpose is to scare people into being controlled. Work in LOVE and not in fear and all will be well. Even the design of the website looks like it was created into order to scare gullible minds.

Hell is indeed real because outside of the physical, the MIND is fully in control and can create worlds, and those who fear hell or feel unworthy will go there, but not forever, just until they rediscover love.

Agreed. Did anyone read that the girl "fasted" (starved herself) for 15 days prior to this? No wonder she hallucinated. Anyone would. Just more Christian fear mongering and application of fear tactics designed to scare people into joining them. No sale.



posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
What was particularly interesting in this story was her recounting seeing a Pope in Hell... and Jesus' explanation as to WHY he was there. This should piss off a bunch of Catholics.



posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jhill76
 




No man is allowed into hell.

you mean soul ? man = mortal, soul = immortal.



posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by jhill76
 




No man is allowed into hell.

you mean soul ? man = mortal, soul = immortal.


All of the above. Man is split when he comes here to make self and soul. Above considers either both man.
Only ones allowed to even see what it looks like is one of the 24 elders or higher.



posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I don't buy it at all! I believe in God, I don't however believe in the nonsense these people are spewing. They obviously are religious extremeist to begin with. Who lets their child fast for that long anyway? She was probably hallucinating, and when you mix that with extreme religious beliefs you get well.. a religious nutter making outrageous claims trying to have a 'look at me' moment in front of the whole world.



new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join