It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrity Being Tormented In Hell Tells Girl To Speak Out And Not Be Silent That Hell is Real.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

thanks for replying.

Man is split when he comes here to make self and soul.

i don't understand, could you explain this further ?

Only ones allowed to even see what it looks like is one of the 24 elders or higher.

are these elders the elohim ? what other beings are higher than the elders ? and what exactly does "higher" mean ? higher realm ?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Everyone starts above. In Genesis when Father was talking to man, he spoke to all of man that was above and told them what to do with the Earth. (Only a piece of this message is written). Man doesn't interact like the angels do above, it's more like a placeholder until they are sent here and given unto a vessel. When man is above he is whole. When he comes here, he is split to become two entities. (Self + Spirit)

are these elders the elohim ? what other beings are higher than the elders ? and what exactly does "higher" mean ? higher realm ?

There are 25 elders. In Revelations John only said 24 because he didn't see the 25th. The 25th elder resides on common ground and was not in heaven at the time. He is commonly referred to as the Angel of Death. The 25 are the archangels who preside over a set area of above and here.

Higher than them is: Father, Jesus, (another in which I cannot name), and Father 7 spirits. Higher would mean higher in rank/status.
edit on 26-5-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

LOL, 24 is the number of the church, the Ekklesia. The 24 elders represent the raptured church. They are both kings and priests, and they sing the song of the redeemed. All clues to their identity as the bride of Christ/ekklesia.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by jhill76

LOL, 24 is the number of the church, the Ekklesia. The 24 elders represent the raptured church. They are both kings and priests, and they sing the song of the redeemed. All clues to their identity as the bride of Christ/ekklesia.

You are equating something because of your drawn conclusions of what you have read. Try going to Father and ask him for validation on this subject in which I speak, then it will be validated for you.

Revelations has truth both mixed with thought. He did not record all that was given unto him, when it was given.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

reply to post by jhill76

You are equating something because of your drawn conclusions of what you have read. Try going to Father and ask him for your validation on this subject, then it will be validated for you.

His Word interprets itself. of the 400 some verses in the book of Revelation they refer to 800 some places in the OT. The 24 elders sing the song of the redeemed, angels cannot be redeemed, Christ never incarnated as an angel to die for them to reconcile them to the Father. 24 is also the Biblical number of the church, the Ekklesia, law of first mentions FTW. Try just a thimble-full of contextual theology.

The elders are also kings and priests. Only Melchizedek, Christ, and the body of Christ are referred to in scripture as kings and priests. And furthermore, if you look very carefully at the text of Exodus you'll notice that YHVH God was the "Angel of Death". Come on, the identity of the 24 elders is elementary, it's the raptured saints.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Again, I ask of you to go to Father and gain this knowledge of whom they really are. Too many depend on words or speech instead of going to the source. The bible lacks knowledge of many things of above, this is all for reason, man couldn't grasp of the wonders of above.

You speak of what you have read, I speak of what I know directly.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Again, I ask of you to go to Father and gain this knowledge of whom they really are. Too many depend on words or speech instead of going to the source. The bible lacks knowledge of many things of above, this is all for reason, man couldn't grasp of the wonders of above.

You speak of what you have read, I speak of what I know directly.

Anything we "hear" must be grounded in the Logos. His Rhema Word will never contradict His Logos Word. The 24 elders sing the song of the redeemed, please explain how angels can be redeemed when Christ didn't incarnate as an angel. The book of Revelation is in "code", yet the OT explains each and every one of those codes. The 24 elders are singing the song of the redeemed, and they are both kings and priests.

That leaves only 1 possible choice, the bride of Christ, the Ekklesia.

edit on 26-5-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

This cycle is far too fearful of seeking out something they do not understand. Many create that barrier, the safe zone of staying in the Word (it has its flaws) and not going to Father for things. If this wasn't the case, Father would have allowed man to stay here longer because he would have changed his ways. I'm speaking of this as a whole, not particularly you.

It won't contradict. It will put it into perspective. Redemption is for man. Angels (Another one of mans term) have another form in which man would not understand, thus why it is not written.

Just because one sings the song, does not mean they have to be apart of. Angels are here for one task, to bring man home. Sometimes you think those thoughts are of your own, but sometimes they are placed their because you have not heeded the signs that Father has given. So, angels will not worship man, but will engage in praise as a whole, if that makes sense.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

So, God sends people to hell for not being capable of forgiving the people who have caused them harm, murdered, raped and etc., etc.....?

Gee, and all this time I thought blasphemy against the Holy Spirit was the only unforgivable sin, when all along it is the human sin of holding onto the pain of seeing a loved one ravaged by the very evil God allowed to arise and rage, and the inability to accept it.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

the safe zone of staying in the Word (it has its flaws) and not going to Father for things.

I never said that. I said the Father will never contradict Himself. His Rhema Word will always be grounded in His Logos Word. Rhema = spoken Word of God, Logos = written Word of God. Anything He speaks will never contradict when He has already spoken. That fact alone would have saved Muhammad, Joseph Smith and Charles Taze Russell from grave errors when they thought they had met an angel sent from God.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

the safe zone of staying in the Word (it has its flaws) and not going to Father for things.

I never said that. I said the Father will never contradict Himself. His Rhema Word will always be grounded in His Logos Word. Rhema = spoken Word of God, Logos = written Word of God. Anything He speaks will never contradict when He has already spoken. That fact alone would have saved Muhammad, Joseph Smith and Charles Taze Russell from grave errors when they thought they had met an angel sent from God.

I see. I was not speaking to you on that, but others who may read of what I speak on. But, let me ask a question. What if Father came to you and said something that did contradict. Say for instance: Marriage is between a man and a woman. Would you discount this as not being Father or would you hear him out?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

I see. I was not speaking to you on that, but others who may read of what I speak on. But, let me ask a question. What if Father came to you and said something that did contradict. Say for instance: Marriage is between a man and a woman. Would you discount this as not being Father or would you hear him out?

We are told to test all spirits by the Word, that not to marvel that satan himself transforms into an "angel of light". If this angel or being is contradicting the Word of God that's proof that it's not God. God cannot contradict Himself, He cannot deny Himself. God cannot violate the Law of Non-Contradiction. He will never contradict Himself in any way.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

So, God sends people to hell for not being capable of forgiving the people who have caused them harm, murdered, raped and etc., etc.....?

Gee, and all this time I thought blasphemy against the Holy Spirit was the only unforgivable sin, when all along it is the human sin of holding onto the pain of seeing a loved one ravaged by the very evil God allowed to arise and rage, and the inability to accept it.

I've had far worse done to me. You pray for and ask for the grace to forgive them, and God grants that request and gives the grace to forgive.

link   

How is that contradictory?

link   

I am speaking specifically on that passage. That marriage is between a woman and a man. Satan is not allowed on this Earth either, only his angels are allowed here. Far as he can go is common ground. I didn't say he would deny himself.

You take the bible to be 100% accurate? Marriage between man and a woman has been added by man. Think of a gay male. He is very feminine because he has a female spirit. (I won't get into the how, too many questions would arise). You think Father would look down on him because of the way he is?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

How is that contradictory?

Maybe I should have explained further. I figured someone would point out my error. If he said something opposite of Marriage between a man and woman. For example: I didn't give that to them to write it.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Higher than them is: Father, Jesus, (another in which I cannot name), and Father 7 spirits.

What is your opinion of Jesus?
Please feel free to elaborate on nature, purpose, function, etc.

That which you cannot utter, would that be the Holy Spirit? How does God have 7 spirits?

I'm fixin to take a dip in the pool for a while so please feel free to mull these questions over as to how best articulate your explanation....especially in regard to Jesus.
Thank you in advance for your time and I'm looking forward to your detailed reply.
edit on 26-5-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I am speaking specifically on that passage. That marriage is between a woman and a man. Satan is not allowed on this Earth either, only his angels are allowed here. Far as he can go is common ground. I didn't say he would deny himself.

You take the bible to be 100% accurate. Marriage between man and a woman has been added by man. Think of a gay male. He is very feminine because he has a female spirit. (I won't get into the how, too many questions would arise). You think Father would look down on him because of the way he is?

That's completely false. Virtually everything you said is unBiblical. Men or women are not created gay. It's a choice for many, for others it's from a lack of affirmative affection from a member of the same sex as them during their pre-toddler years. Look at cultures like ancient Greece, as many as 80% of the male population condoned or had same-sex young male partners/concubines.

But, go make a new thread about same-sex relationships, this thread isn't the place for it.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
reply to post by jhill76

Higher than them is: Father, Jesus, (another in which I cannot name), and Father 7 spirits.

What is your opinion of Jesus?
Please feel free to elaborate on nature, purpose, function, etc.

That which you cannot utter, would that be the Holy Spirit? How does God have 7 spirits?

Jesus was sent here to do a task. He was the only one who was sent that kept his memory, therefore in which he could remain pure and perfect. No one above has come close or will to Jesus's task. He sits next to Father above. He came here to redeem man, gave his life and rose again to first go down below and then come back above. When Jesus died on the cross, all of heaven cried. The whole Earth and above shook. Many did not know whether Father was going to end it all right there or continue. All of creation was paused for a moment. Father felt the pain.

That which you cannot utter, would be Jesus is Lord, or Abba Father, only which can come from the Holy Spirit by way of self.

Each man has one spirit. Father has 7. They are there to do his tasks as he has set forth. (That's the way it is viewed by above)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword

I've had far worse done to me. You pray for and ask for the grace to forgive them, and God grants that request and gives the grace to forgive.

What are you talking about, you've had far "worse done to you"? Are you setting yourself up as model of true forgiveness? So, you were able to forgive, you say, because you prayed and God gave you forgiveness. So all these people are burning in hell because God either didn't answer their prayer for forgiveness, or they didn't ask for it right or not at all.

So, you concur, the unforgivable sin is not praying for forgiveness and/or not praying for it correctly or at all?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join