It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrity Being Tormented In Hell Tells Girl To Speak Out And Not Be Silent That Hell is Real.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
You have hundreds of times, you cannot discern His voice. People have a very hard time discerning the voice of God when it comes from a human windpipe.
Guess I'm in trouble then...? I wonder why this god can't forgive me, even if I don't ask. I do this for my kids and I'm a mere human.

He already has forgave your sins, without you asking, in fact before you were even born. If you end up in hell when you die it will not be because He didn't forgive you, it will be because you refused that free grace of forgiveness.

And you've already said as much remember? All those times you say that you deserve to serve your own punishment for what you've done.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by NOTurTypical

That doesn't answer my question. The girl in the OP claims that Jesus told her those people, including the singer "Selena" were in hell because they didn't forgive.

I'm asking about the inability to forgive, not the refusal to accept forgiveness, not the verb of "harboring" unforgiveness, as you said. I mean the inability to find forgiveness.

Now your saying that one must ask for forgiveness. So forgiveness isn't natural? Must it be granted by God then? If you can't find it, and don't ask for it, or fail to ask properly, is that the unforgivable sin?

Jesus said to forgive so that we could be forgiven. So, does that mean that it isn't enough to believe in Jesus and repent, but, you must also find infinite forgiveness as well, to avoid hell?

Is failing to forgive those that trespass against us unforgivable?

Do you remember the parable Christ gave about the unforgiving servant? If you have unforgiveness inside you, ask God for the grace to forgive and He will give that grace to you. It's for your benefit anyways, you only hurt yourself by harboring unforgiveness. It's saps your health, doesn't hurt the person who offended whatsoever.

Parable of the Unmerciful Servant

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

That doesn't answer my question. The girl in the OP claims that Jesus told her those people, including the singer "Selena" were in hell because they didn't forgive.

Sadly I must admit that I haven't even watched the vid in the OP. How terrible is that?? I should be ashamed....but I'm not because
1. I hate watching videos
2. I am too skeptical to watch most vids of this nature anyway

. So forgiveness isn't natural?

For humans, not usually. For God, I wouldn't really have any idea what is "natural" for God. It would only be speculation.

Must it be granted by God then?

His forgiveness must be granted by Him, yes. If you wronged your sister and your mother forgave you, that wouldn't make any sense. Forgiveness is given to the offender by the offended.

If you can't find it, and don't ask for it, or fail to ask properly, is that the unforgivable sin?

no. there is only one sin that is said to be unforgivable and that ain't it.

Jesus said to forgive so that we could be forgiven. So, does that mean that it isn't enough to believe in Jesus and repent, but, you must also find infinite forgiveness as well, to avoid hell?

not really sure what you're asking. infinite forgiveness is found in Jesus.

Is failing to forgive those that trespass against us unforgivable?
edit on 26-5-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

no. see answer to previous question
edit on 26-5-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
I dunno.
Your question was about hermaphrodites.
I morphed it into a question about homosexuality. Why couldn't they be born that way if people can be born with both sets of genitals?
edit on 26-5-2012 by Hydroman because: spelling

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

You're already forgiven.
The forgiveness is already there, you just have to claim it.
Wait.....whaaaaaaaat? I am forgiven, but if I don't claim it, he will torture me forever anyway? That doesn't make any sense.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

he will torture me forever anyway?

Such a thing does not happen. This is induced fear brought upon by the church.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I dunno.
Your question was about hermaphrodites.
I morped it into a question about homosexuality. Why couldn't they be born that way if people can be born with both sets of genitals?

How do you know they're born that way?

Attraction is an impulse, having both a dong and a cootchie is an obvious physiological anomaly. The reality of of which can be confirmed by simply looking.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

He already has forgave your sins, without you asking, in fact before you were even born. If you end up in hell when you die it will not be because He didn't forgive you, it will be because you refused that free grace of forgiveness.

If I am forgiven, why would I be punished? I must not have really been forgiven if he still punishes me for something he had already forgiven me for. Could you imagine our justice system being that way?

Judge: Criminal, you have been forgiven for your crimes. All of your injustices have been wiped clean.

Criminal: Oh. That's nice, I didn't even ask for forgivness. *walks out of courtroom*

Judge: Well damn, he didn't accept it. Somebody go get him so we can torture him.

And you've already said as much remember? All those times you say that you deserve to serve your own punishment for what you've done.
Sure I do. There's a difference though, imo, between disciplining someone for their wrong doings, and torturing someone forever for their wrong doings. Besides, this god has never revealed himself to me, why should I believe it?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

You're already forgiven.
Wait.....whaaaaaaaat? I am forgiven, but if I don't claim it, he will torture me forever anyway? That doesn't make any sense.

Why?
It would be like carrying around a winning lottery ticket in your pocket all your life, only to die in poverty and destitute because you never claimed the winnings.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

How do you know they're born that way?
How do you know they are not?

Attraction is an impulse, having both a dong and a cootchie is an obvious physiological anomaly.
If I had both of those, I would never be bored.

The reality of which can be confirmed by simply looking.
Sure, so what is going on on the inside, within their mind? Is there a war raging, whether or not to be attracted to males or females? Which would be correct for them?

I have seen young boys who were very feminine, and young girls who were very masculine. Is this a genetic thing, or a choice thing?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Why?
It would be like carrying around a winning lottery ticket in your pocket all your life, only to die in poverty and destitute because you never claimed the winnings.

Well, at least I could see and hold the lottery ticket. But if I choose not to cash it in, have I done anything wrong?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

You have hundreds of times, you cannot discern His voice. People have a very hard time discerning the voice of God when it comes from a human windpipe.
Guess I'm in trouble then...? I wonder why this god can't forgive me, even if I don't ask. I do this for my kids and I'm a mere human.

You're already forgiven.

How do you know that? How does one find forgiveness for someone else's crime?

Why did Jesus say that we must forgive to be forgiven?

Matthew 6:14-16

For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

How do you know they are not?

I don't. That's my point

If I had both of those, I would never be bored.

really, I would have never thunk.

Sure, so what is going on on the inside, within their mind?

No one could ever really know but them

Is there a war raging, whether or not to be attracted to males or females?

I would agree with this statement

Which would be correct for them?

that would depend upon them & what they hold as moral truths

I have seen young boys who were very feminine, and young girls who were very masculine. Is this a genetic thing, or a choice thing?

I have too.
Genetic would be chromosomal deficiencies which would affect the organs required for sexual function.
Sexual attraction is mostly impulse, with the only physiological connection being hormonal. Balls make testosterone, ovaries make lady gravy. So, unless the boys are born without balls and the girls are born without ovaries, then I would have to conclude that rules out physiological connection and leaves only impulse.

why are we even discussing this Mr. Man?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Why?

Well, at least I could see and hold the lottery ticket. But if I choose not to cash it in, have I done anything wrong?

You would live in poverty and die destitute. Do you consider that punishment? Even though the decision was yours not to cash it in?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I don't. That's my point
Oh, ok.

I have too.
Genetic would be chromosomal deficiencies which would affect the organs required for sexual function.
How do you know that there isn't more to it than that?

Sexual attraction is mostly impulse, with the only physiological connection being hormonal.
If it is mostly impulse, what is the other portion?

Balls make testosterone, ovaries make lady gravy.
You have a lovely way with words. This makes me hungry for biscuits and gravy.

So, unless the boys are born without balls and the girls are born without ovaries, then I would have to conclude that rules out physiological connection and leaves only impulse.
Thank you Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman.

why are we even discussing this Mr. Man?
Because it's fun....well at least for meh.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

You would live in poverty and die destitute. Do you consider that punishment? Even though the decision was yours not to cash it in?
Why would I live in poverty and die destitute? I have a good job and income. I don't need the lottery ticket to survive.

Besides, if I were poor and died in poverty and destitute, I would not consider that a punishment. It would simply be life. Some people would prefer living poor than rich because it is what they know. They don't have a need for wealth.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

How do you know that? How does one find forgiveness for someone else's crime?

not sure what you mean. forgiveness for someone else's crime?
me no understand.

Why did Jesus say that we must forgive to be forgiven?

Matthew 6:14-16

For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.

I guess I just assume Jesus is pointing out the obvious. I would think that you'd have to be a real A-hole to knowingly and conciously be holding a grudge against someone and hating on 'em for their mistakes, while simultaneously asking God to overlook yours. The whole point of repentance and forgiveness is coming clean with your heart and what you're holding in there.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I guess I just assume Jesus is pointing out the obvious. I would think that you'd have to be a real A-hole to knowingly and conciously be holding a grudge against someone and hating on 'em for their mistakes, while simultaneously asking God to overlook yours. The whole point of repentance and forgiveness is coming clean with your heart and what you're holding in there.
I think you misunderstood what Windword was asking. If we are ALREADY forgiven, even before we were born, then why does that verse say that we are NOT forgiven if we don't forgive others?

So, theoretically, we can believe that Jesus died for us and resurrected, then we can ask for forgivness and repent, etc. but if we still haven't forgiven others for their wrong doings against us, we will still not be forgiven...?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Why would I live in poverty and die destitute? I have a good job and income. I don't need the lottery ticket to survive.

This would mean that you are betting all your chips only yourself and your own abilities. Sh*t happens, what then?

Besides, if I were poor and died in poverty and destitute, I would not consider that a punishment. It would simply be life. Some people would prefer living poor than rich because it is what they know. They don't have a need for wealth.

We're not really talking about material wealth though, now are we? I was using it merely as an analogy to point out the way I see it. I could care less about material wealth myself. I'd rather be poor and happy than rich and miserable. So it would be more about the happiness of the soul and spiritual redemption, rather than cash or coin.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

This would mean that you are betting all your chips only yourself and your own abilities. Sh*t happens, what then?
Adapt, survive. Same thing I do now.... I take responsibility for my well being and the well being of my family.

We're not really talking about material wealth though, now are we? I was using it merely as an analogy to point out the way I see it. I could care less about material wealth myself. I'd rather be poor and happy than rich and miserable. So it would be more about the happiness of the soul and spiritual redemption, rather than cash or coin.
The only problem is, I only know of the physical. I see no evidence of the spiritual.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join