It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrity Being Tormented In Hell Tells Girl To Speak Out And Not Be Silent That Hell is Real.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
He is very feminine because he has a female spirit. (I won't get into the how, too many questions would arise).

This female spirit, are you referring to his own human spirit? Or a spirit in addition to his own?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

He is very feminine because he has a female spirit. (I won't get into the how, too many questions would arise).

This female spirit, are you referring to his own human spirit? Or a spirit in addition to his own?

His own human spirit.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Satan is not allowed on this Earth either, only his angels are allowed here. Far as he can go is common ground.

I thought God threw Satan and his Angels to Earth. It is his dominion. Who tempted Jesus in the wilderness, his angels?

What about the book of Job, when Satan tells God he's been walking up and down the Earth?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
reply to post by jhill76

Satan is not allowed on this Earth either, only his angels are allowed here. Far as he can go is common ground.

I thought God threw Satan and his Angels to Earth. It is his dominion. Who tempted Jesus in the wilderness, his angels?

What about the book of Job, when Satan tells God he's been walking up and down the Earth?

Satan was allowed to roam about at that time. After Jesus came he was sent away. Satan tempted Jesus. I am not saying he was never here. I am saying after Jesus returned above, Satan was not allowed here anymore. He will have his time later on to come back, along with some others.
edit on 26-5-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

reply to post by jhill76

Higher than them is: Father, Jesus, (another in which I cannot name), and Father 7 spirits.

What is your opinion of Jesus?
Please feel free to elaborate on nature, purpose, function, etc.

That which you cannot utter, would that be the Holy Spirit? How does God have 7 spirits?

Jesus was sent here to do a task. He was the only one who was sent that kept his memory, therefore in which he could remain pure and perfect. No one above has come close or will to Jesus's task. He sits next to Father above. He came here to redeem man, gave his life and rose again to first go down below and then come back above. When Jesus died on the cross, all of heaven cried. The whole Earth shook. Many did not know whether Father was going to end it all right there or continue.

That which you cannot utter, would be Jesus is Lord, or Abba Father, only which can come from the Holy Spirit by way of self.

Each man has one spirit. Father has 7. They are there to do his tasks as he has set forth. (That's the way it is viewed by above)

What you said sounds nice and quite informative, however you still didn't answer my questions. I would prefer a point-by-point, direct answer, if you are capable of doing so. I like to keep things as simple as I can.

Why can you not utter "Jesus is Lord"? Do you believe that? Is Jesus your Lord?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

His own human spirit.

Then I personally disagree with you. That would be like God putting the spirit of a donkey into the body of a frog. God is very particular about His order of things, wouldn't you say?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

I did not say that. I was referring to scripture on what man cannot utter if the Holy Spirit is not within him. Yes, Jesus is my Lord and will always continue to be.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Double post.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

You know of perfect because all you see is the end result. Many times Father has to rewind and redo events because of the inability of others to follow orders. You are not privy to the unseen to understand what truly goes on. Father gives many tasks to do, sometimes things don't go as planned, then he has to step in. But, surely, when he steps in, it gets done.

Many try to understand Father, but even many of the angels do not fully understand him. He will tell you one thing, and do something different, just to test you and see the end result. This is done so that you may be built up and become whole. Testing is for both you and him.

Life here is the ultimate test. I can not speak for Father on this. But, he could maybe have put something there so that you may say no, I want to seek out the truth. This allows man to develop a direct relationship with him, instead of an indirect relationship many seek with him through a pastor. Everything is done by design. Many questions arise for a reason. So that man will come to him and seek out the answers and not depend solely on self.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I did not say that. I was referring to scripture on what man cannot utter if the Holy Spirit is not within him. Yes, Jesus is my Lord and will always continue to be.

Then am I to assume that the Holy Spirit is not in you, based on your original statement?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Then am I to assume that the Holy Spirit is not in you, based on your original statement?

Where are you drawing these conclusions? Jesus is Lord, I don't understand what you are getting at.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Satan was allowed to roam about at that time. After Jesus came he was sent away. Satan tempted Jesus. I am not saying he was never here. I am saying after Jesus returned above, Satan was not allowed here anymore. He will have his time later on to come back, along with some others.

Then why did Peter say he walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour?

Jesus also said, "Some people are like seed along the path, where the word is sown. As soon as they hear it, Satan comes and takes away the word that was sown in them."

If what you say is true, how can this be?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Then why did Peter say he walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour?

Jesus also said, "Some people are like seed along the path, where the word is sown. As soon as they hear it, Satan comes and takes away the word that was sown in them."

If what you say is true, how can this be?

When Jesus spoke, Satan was still here.

When Peter spoke, he spoke of Satan because he is the one who guides all of below. Just like if I spoke of Father preventing that car crash. Father didn't actively do it, the soldiers or your guardian may have done. But, the credit goes to Father. If that makes sense. It was explained to them the way Peter said it, so people would easily understand.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Where are you drawing these conclusions? Jesus is Lord, I don't understand what you are getting at.

You said:

Higher than them is: Father, Jesus, (another in which I cannot name), and Father 7 spirits. Higher would mean higher in rank/status.

First you claim there is something you cannot name

that which you cannot utter, would be Jesus is Lord, or Abba Father, only which can come from the Holy Spirit by way of self.

then you identify that which cannot be named as Abba Father or Jesus is Lord

I was referring to scripture on what man cannot utter if the Holy Spirit is not within him.

Then you say it can only be named if the Holy Spirit is within you.

Therefore, I asked if I should conclude that the Holy Spirit is not within you because of your first statment that there is "another" you cannot name.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Now, I see what you were getting at. I made a mistake and was thinking you meant something else. The two are not related.

I was referring to:

Therefore I tell you that no one who is speaking by the Spirit of God says, "Jesus be cursed," and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord," except by the Holy Spirit.

I thought you meant that, when you said cannot utter.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

That which you cannot utter, would that be the Holy Spirit? How does God have 7 spirits?

No, it is not the Holy Spirit. There are three seats at the highest point of all.

Father, ...., and Jesus

The Holy Spirit would be one of Fathers 7 spirits. Each spirit is assigned an area. We have one here, that is the Holy Spirit in which everyone speaks of.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

He will tell you one thing, and do something different, just to test you and see the end result.

Am I to conclude that you are claiming God is a liar?

This is done so that you may be built up and become whole. Testing is for both you and him.

God's nature is perfect. Why would He need to test it as if it needed to be refined?

Many questions arise for a reason. So that man will come to him and seek out the answers and not depend solely on self.

I agree, thus the reason for my questions.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Am I to conclude that you are claiming God is a liar?

Not at all.

God's nature is perfect. Why would He need to test it as if it needed to be refined?

He would not need to test himself. I am speaking, testing of man is for him and self.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

He would not need to test himself. I am speaking, testing of man is for him and self.

But you said the testing is done for "both you and him."

This is done so that you may be built up and become whole. Testing is for both you and him.

You say the testing is for both us and God, then say God would not need to test Himself.
This grossly contradictory.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

The test is for his purposes. He doesn't need to test himself, as in see how fast I can run a mile. The tests for mans part determines his next steps or path. For Father, I can not go further on this.

I am speaking, testing of man is for him and self.

Self as in man.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join