It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Celebrity Being Tormented In Hell Tells Girl To Speak Out And Not Be Silent That Hell is Real.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
This child describes a supernatural experience that she had with God wherein she was shown Heaven and Hell in answer to her prayers to God and was allowed to see her own family members and people who were famous and in high positions on Earth now in Hell. In one particular spot she recounts the dialogue between her and a famous Celebrity who was murdered on Earth and is now in Hell. After you hear what is said, you may recognize that when people die, they are not not dead at all, their soul is still sentient and aware of existing and is in one of two eternal realms.

Jeremiah 33:3

‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’

Fastforward to 53:33 To hear her repeat the dialogue that took place between this Celebrity who is now in Hell.

You can read it in text too at the following link www.spiritlessons.com...

Look at this picture of Dannion Brinkley posing with Bill Clinton and think twice about where these authors writing some of these New Age and NDE books are coming from ( books that assure people that there is nothing to worry about in the afterlife). I also recommend you look at some of Ed Chiarini's( wellaware1) stuff, althought I don't agree with all of his alleged matches for actors/ prosthetic wearing shills, I do agree that something is going on and this is a broad network of people who are not just shilling for OWS movement, random protests, mainstream media manufactured news stories, and fake New Age gurus ushering UN Agenda and The New World Order.

www.finerminds.com...

If this is true, we are in deep.
edit on 25-5-2012 by EfficientP because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
And why would you believe her?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
And why would you believe her?

Be afraid RealSpoke! Be very afraid!

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by EfficientP

No man is allowed into hell. Even the angels in heaven are not allowed down there. The place reserved for him and his angels, spoken of in the bible, no one resides in. It is empty in heaven as of now, just as the new earth is empty.

The only place that the ones who are cast out go is to sit until Father calls them forth. No man is allowed in the sitting area.
edit on 25-5-2012 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

He will answer if you ask him, maybe not in a way you want or expect but answers will come. Most people do not know to ask for specific things.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
...and they are getting what they deserve, aren't they? I mean, my goodness, their punishment does indeed fit the crime. What's the big deal here? Eternal torture is just.

I believe that unbelievers of the Christian god should be tortured right now while they are alive too. We might as well go ahead and get this started, since it is just and fitting. I mean, if it isn't just and fitting now, why would it be just and fitting later? This god says that this is what we deserve, let's get the party started...

Any Christians have some good ideas on how you would like to see me tortured for my unbelief? Any volunteers here who would like to carry it out?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
fear mongering bs, a brainwashed person testimony would never stand up as evidence. she either saw what she was taught to see, or she was told to say this load of crap to scare more sheeple to run back to church! fear mongering 101

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

The only place that the ones who are cast out go is to sit until Father calls them forth. No man is allowed in the sitting area.

Sheol, the abode of the dead, or as we know it...the grave.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
People like this sicken me. Elvis came to me and showed me there was no hell. there debunk that

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Have you seen Bill Weise's testimony called "23 Minutes in Hell"? He recounts Jesus taking him out of his body and placing him in hell for 23 minutes where he sees demons walking in and out of jail cells freely, and they grab him and tear him apart over and over while he is in his jail cell. He also sees demons throwing humans back in to the fire as they try to escape. Just wondering if you've seen that and believed it....
edit on 25-5-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Have you seen Bill Weise's testimony called "23 Minutes in Hell"? He recounts Jesus taking him out of his body and placing him in hell for 23 minutes where he sees demons walking in and out of cells freely, and they grab him and tear him apart over and over. He also sees demons throwing humans back in to the fire as they try to escape. Just wondering if you've seen that and believed it....

This was a collaboration of above and below. The only one done in history between the two, so that others may know of.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
This was a collaboration of above and below. The only one done in history between the two, so that others may know of.
I have no idea what you just said.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

I believe that unbelievers of the Christian god should be tortured right now while they are alive too. We might as well go ahead and get this started, since it is just and fitting.

You can take your reward now, in this life, or wait till the next life. Personally i'd rather wait, there's nothing of this world i want.

Watch what you ask for, you might just get it. What is bound on earth is bound in heaven, what is loosed on earth is loosed in heaven.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Have you seen Bill Weise's testimony called "23 Minutes in Hell"? He recounts Jesus taking him out of his body and placing him in hell for 23 minutes where he sees demons walking in and out of jail cells freely, and they grab him and tear him apart over and over while he is in his jail cell. He also sees demons throwing humans back in to the fire as they try to escape. Just wondering if you've seen that and believed it....
edit on 25-5-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

I'm not in the habit of believing every Tom, Dick and Harry with a story about hell. Better to focus on the love of Christ than the fears of men.

Mercy triumphs over judgement.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

get on your knees and worship your creator. if you do not you will burn in hellfire.

i am burning now , i will burn then and i will burn until we return to the beginning.

its cold outside.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I have no idea what you just said.

The book was a joint effort between above and below to describe what goes on down there. Father and all of the establishment do not want to know what goes on down there. So, they met on common ground to bring forth information. The book holds some of that information in it. It is the closest man will get to seeing about down there.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Watch what you ask for, you might just get it. What is bound on earth is bound in heaven, what is loosed on earth is loosed in heaven.
What's wrong with that? I deserve this. Let's do it.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

The book was a joint effort between above and below to describe what goes on down there. Father and all of the establishment do not want to know what goes on down there. So, they met on common ground to bring forth information. The book holds some of that information in it. It is the closest man will get to seeing about down there.
Ohhhhh, I see. (but not really)

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I'm not in the habit of believing every Tom, Dick and Harry with a story about hell.
That sounds promising.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I'm not in the habit of believing every Tom, Dick and Harry with a story about hell. Better to focus on the love of Christ than the fears of men.

Mercy triumphs over judgement.

i find it strange how christ spoke.

why didn't he speak plainly?

why not come straight out and speak in plain simple words.

whats he talking about parables and mustard seeds for? was this to try and make idiots feel important when they figured out his parables?

its almost as if some more intelligent race were spoonfeeding dumb humans?

<<   2  3  4 >>

join