It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Celebrity Being Tormented In Hell Tells Girl To Speak Out And Not Be Silent That Hell is Real.

page: 7
4
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman
 


If you seen the spiritual, would you believe then? Many get this opportunity, but fall back into their old ways after time.




posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
If you seen the spiritual, would you believe then? Many get this opportunity, but fall back into their old ways after time.
Who knows? I do understand that I am capable of deceiving/deluding myself.



posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
I think you misunderstood what Windword was asking. If we are ALREADY forgiven, even before we were born, then why does that verse say that we are NOT forgiven if we don't forgive others?

So, theoretically, we can believe that Jesus died for us and resurrected, then we can ask for forgivness and repent, etc. but if we still haven't forgiven others for their wrong doings against us, we will still not be forgiven...?


...for cryin out loud, lol. Y'all are a mess, you know that?

I ask God to search my heart daily to point out what I've done wrong so I can come clean with it. I've never met Jesus, nor do I presume to speak on His behalf, but what I understand Him meaning is when we KNOWINGLY, PURPOSEFULLY AND CONCIOUSLY harbor resentment, anger, judgement and unforgiveness towards others. The forgiveness is there, period. It ain't goin nowhere. You are forgiven. The End.

But when God brings something to mind that you've got buried in your heart against someone else, it's with the intention for you to get rid of it. One thing I do know, is that He is very patient in that regard. Who's to say what will go through your mind at the moment of death? Who's to say that all the unforgiveness you've ever harbored doesn't come rushing through your mind for a colossal dump before you take your last breath? But why would you want to wait until then anyway? Forgiving others is basic common sense, IMO. I have no desire to carry around that kind of emotional baggage, especially if I know I don't have to.



posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl
...for cryin out loud, lol. Y'all are a mess, you know that?
Yes. Yes I do.


Originally posted by stupid girl
Who's to say what will go through your mind at the moment of death? Who's to say that all the unforgiveness you've ever harbored doesn't come rushing through your mind for a colossal dump before you take your last breath?
There are times when people die instantly, with no chance of have last thoughts.


Originally posted by stupid girl
But why would you want to wait until then anyway? Forgiving others is basic common sense, IMO. I have no desire to carry around that kind of emotional baggage, especially if I know I don't have to.
Not everyone is the same. It depends on the hurt and pain that has been caused upon you. For example, your daughter is raped and murdered by that pedohphile that lives near you (and believe me, I hate to put those thoughts in your head), how easy would it be for you to forgive him? Could you really and truly forgive him? If so, would you invite him over for dinner after he is rehabilitated?



posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman
 


At the time of death, you leave the vessel, then you are spoken to. This does not happen if you made that choice with either side. Only the ones who were on the fence per se.



posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
At the time of death, you leave the vessel, then you are spoken to. This does not happen if you made that choice with either side. Only the ones who were on the fence per se.
Why wait until time of death? Why not speak to us all through out our life in a clear and concise manner? Why hide from us?



posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman
 


You sound like a spoiled brat rich kid, no offense. "If God doesn't do things the way I demand Him to then I won't believe dammit!!!"

Millions of us have believed without seeing. Christ already said those who demand a sign before believing will not be given one other than the resurrection.

That's it, the only sign you'll ever get as long as you remain in unbelief.



posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by jhill76
At the time of death, you leave the vessel, then you are spoken to. This does not happen if you made that choice with either side. Only the ones who were on the fence per se.
Why wait until time of death? Why not speak to us all through out our life in a clear and concise manner? Why hide from us?


He surely speaks, but many block him out. Some things many take heed to. Like go down this road instead of the other road, etc.



posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl
 



why are we even discussing this Mr. Man?


Info to note on our man Hydro: He isn't legitimately searching for answers. He thinks he already has them and his goal is to ask you 37 million and 7 questions to either try and catch you in a contradiction or to make you leave the thread out of boredom/frustration. He has no intention whatsoever in legitimately looking at your responses with a rational consideration for the points you make. It's just endless questioning after questioning. It never ends.



posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
You sound like a spoiled brat rich kid, no offense. "If God doesn't do things the way I demand Him to then I won't believe dammit!!!"
That's possible. Yet, why should I believe until I have seen or heard him?


Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Millions of us have believed without seeing.
That doesn't make it true.


Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Christ already said those who demand a sign before believing will not be given one other than the resurrection.
I wonder why Thomas got a sign? Thomas still didn't believe, even after the resurrection. He had to see and touch. Jesus gave him that. Is he a respecter of persons?


Originally posted by NOTurTypical
That's it, the only sign you'll ever get as long as you remain in unbelief.
Oh well...carry me off to the fire in that case. Would you volunteer to do this? This is the just punishment for me after all.
edit on 26-5-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76
He surely speaks, but many block him out. Some things many take heed to. Like go down this road instead of the other road, etc.
I wonder why? I mean, having thoughts in your head surely could never be your own.



posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Info to note on our man Hydro: He isn't legitimately searching for answers. He thinks he already has them and his goal is to ask you 37 million and 7 questions to either try and catch you in a contradiction or to make you leave the thread out of boredom/frustration. He has no intention whatsoever in legitimately looking at your responses with a rational consideration for the points you make. It's just endless questioning after questioning. It never ends.
Did the holy spirit tell you this? I would like to know, because that would at least tell me something. Also, is it safe to say that you think you already have the answers and therefore will not look for any others? Just like jhill gives responses, you shoot them down because you think you have the answers....?

I don't have the answers, that's why I ask. And, if things don't make sense to me, then I continue asking questions.

You have to understand, the answers you, as a believer, give me are different than what some other believer of the same god may give me. I find this interesting, and confusing. So, imo, it's best not to believe everything you hear, and question everything, try to understand it and see if it makes any sense. There's nothing wrong with that imo.

For example, you and your christian friends agree on many things, then a subject like evolution comes up and you no longer agree. One gives his reasons for seeing evolution as true, you give your reasons why you think it is not. Now, why should I believe you over him when both of you can back up your answers according to your own view on things? I feel like I make sense in my way of thinking, but maybe I don't?
edit on 26-5-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
You sound like a spoiled brat rich kid, no offense. "If God doesn't do things the way I demand Him to then I won't believe dammit!!!"
That's possible. Yet, why should I believe until I have seen or heard him?


Your choice, it's always been your choice. But even Peter who was an eye-witness said there is a "more sure word of prophecy" concerning Christ. The prophecies concerning Him are staggering from a mathematical sense.



Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Millions of us have believed without seeing.
That doesn't make it true.


I didn't say it did, I said millions of us have taken the step of faith without seeing anything visually, therefore it's possible to be done. God rewards the diligent seeker, this is true.



Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Christ already said those who demand a sign before believing will not be given one other than the resurrection.
I wonder why Thomas got a sign? Thomas still didn't believe, even after the resurrection. He had to see and touch. Jesus gave him that. Is he a respecter of persons?


What's the context of that statement that God is not a respecter of persons? Use a drop of contextual theology Hydro.



Originally posted by NOTurTypical
That's it, the only sign you'll ever get as long as you remain in unbelief.
Oh well...carry me off to the fire in that case. Would you volunteer to do this? This is the just punishment for me after all.


I'll never volunteer. I don't want anyone to go there, not my worst enemies, nor the monsters from the past of human history. I don't even want Hitler there. Father is so amazing I want everyone to experience His awesome love here in the now even before eternal life.


edit on 27-5-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman
 



Did the holy spirit tell you this?


I do have the gift of discerning of spirits, but I don't need that to know. I have tons of hours of personal experience with you. All you do is ask question after question after question, it never ends. You are not looking for answers, you're looking for things to criticize and try to catch people in contradictions. You're not here to learn from anyone, your questions never end.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Your choice, it's always been your choice. But even Peter who was an eye-witness said there is a "more sure word of prophecy" concerning Christ. The prophecies concerning Him are staggering from a mathematical sense.
It depends on how you interpret the prophecies, doesn't it?


Originally posted by NOTurTypical
I didn't say it did, I said millions of us have taken the step of faith without seeing anything visually, therefore it's possible to be done. God rewards the diligent seeker, this is true.
And millions have done the same in other belief systems....



Originally posted by NOTurTypical
What's the context of that statement that God is not a respecter of persons? Use a drop of contextual theology Hydro.
Fair enough. Now, what about Thomas not believing until he touched Jesus?


Originally posted by NOTurTypical
I'll never volunteer. I don't want anyone to go there, not my worst enemies, nor the monsters from the past of human history. I don't even want Hitler there. Father is so amazing I want everyone to experience His awesome love here in the now even before eternal life.
That's truly awesome to know. You too understand that it is totally unjust.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
I do have the gift of discerning of spirits, but I don't need that to know. I have tons of hours of personal experience with you. All you do is ask question after question after question, it never ends. You are not looking for answers, you're looking for things to criticize and try to catch people in contradictions. You're not here to learn from anyone, your questions never end.
If that is how you feel, then do not answer my questions. I will continue to have discussions with others none the less. By asking questions, this is how I see what one believes and why they believe it. It is simple as that. I am not your enemy no matter how hard you want this to be true.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman
 


I never said you were MY enemy. I dont have enemies.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by stupid girlI dunno.
Your question was about hermaphrodites.
I morped it into a question about homosexuality. Why couldn't they be born that way if people can be born with both sets of genitals?


How do you know they're born that way?

Attraction is an impulse, having both a dong and a cootchie is an obvious physiological anomaly. The reality of of which can be confirmed by simply looking.


Here is an interesting article I came across this morning on that subject. Isn't everything God's will ultimately? How can the potter be angry at the pot or say it's unnatural?

Five years ago, a man married for 25 years who had six kids went to the hospital with a kidney stone and left with a piece of life-changing news — he was a woman.


“I had a kidney stone and we’re in the emergency room,” Stevie told Fox affiliate KDVR. “The nurse is reading the ultrasound and says, ‘Huh, this says you’re a female.’”


So Steve decided to begin living as Stevie — as a woman.

Part of the process was explaining the decision to her children.

“How do you tell your kids that, well, it’s no longer dad, it’s dadette?” she said.

But all of them, and Stevie’s wife, were supportive.

“Within a few minutes, all of them said, ‘I don’t care dad; I love you for who you are.”

Five years later, Stevie lives happily as a woman. She takes hormones but has no plans to undergo gender reassignment surgery.

And she’s still married.

NY Daily News



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
Your choice, it's always been your choice. But even Peter who was an eye-witness said there is a "more sure word of prophecy" concerning Christ. The prophecies concerning Him are staggering from a mathematical sense.
It depends on how you interpret the prophecies, doesn't it?


Take the extreme conservative approach. Look at the probability of just 8 of the 310 being fulfilled by 1 man. And these 8 couldn't have been planned by Christ either.



Originally posted by NOTurTypical
I didn't say it did, I said millions of us have taken the step of faith without seeing anything visually, therefore it's possible to be done. God rewards the diligent seeker, this is true.
And millions have done the same in other belief systems....


See, so there you go, people can believe without visual "proof". God actually withstands the proud and rewards the humble diligent seeker.




Originally posted by NOTurTypical
What's the context of that statement that God is not a respecter of persons? Use a drop of contextual theology Hydro.
Fair enough. Now, what about Thomas not believing until he touched Jesus?


And Jesus blasted Thomas for that. I wouldn't use someone Christ rebuked as my model.



Originally posted by NOTurTypical
I'll never volunteer. I don't want anyone to go there, not my worst enemies, nor the monsters from the past of human history. I don't even want Hitler there. Father is so amazing I want everyone to experience His awesome love here in the now even before eternal life.
That's truly awesome to know. You too understand that it is totally unjust.



I never said that. Hell is just. Even though it's justified, I don't want a single person to go there. What would be unjust is if God forced people to spend an eternity in Heaven worshiping Him who didn't love Him. That would be unjust.



posted on May, 27 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
There are times when people die instantly, with no chance of have last thoughts.

my point is that I don't presume to assess other people's salvation nor inner thoughts. That is none of my business and doesn't affect mine. I have my own salvation to work out and worrying about what everybody else is doing or thinking only serves to divert my attention and efforts. I can't save anyone else, I can only live my life in such a way that reflects Christ, to the best of my abilities. Some days I fail miserably, like when I flip somebody off for driving like a jackass. Some days I get a gold star because I give someone love and mercy instead of punching them in the butt cheek like they probably deserve.


Not everyone is the same. It depends on the hurt and pain that has been caused upon you. For example, your daughter is raped and murdered by that pedohphile that lives near you (and believe me, I hate to put those thoughts in your head), how easy would it be for you to forgive him? Could you really and truly forgive him? If so, would you invite him over for dinner after he is rehabilitated?


It would not be easy.
However, I don't see forgivness as an option, I see it as a requirement. I may not be able to forgive him on my own, but I know I would be able to forgive him by the strength afforded to me by grace through Christ. I am also aware of the fact that the enemy works through other people to gain access to you.
Just because I would forgive someone, doesn't mean I have to start a supper club with them. If he was hungry and asked me for food, yes, I would feed him. But I see no reason for us to all sit around the table and chat like one big happy family.



new topics

top topics



 
4
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

log in

join