It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Given that the only purpose of the pamphlet was to attempt to make an unknown named Barack Obama as interesting and worthy of investment as possible as an author, (yeah, Kenya that sounds good, after all, his dad was born there), how does it outweigh a state issued birth certificate in terms of validity for the sake of, for example, getting a driver's license in all 50 states and a passport? The only thing this thread proves is the refusal of birther kooks to leave the land of fairies & unicorns.
edit on 17-5-2012 by stanats because: grammar

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Jaellma
Instead of wasting endless pages on stories that are going absolutely nowhere, let's talk about stuff that are tangible.

I'd say that booklet is pretty darn tangible.

Where do you think the literary agent got that information?
Had to be from Obama himself. So one way or the other .. he lied.
He either lied to the literary agent or he lied to America about his eligibility.

Exactly. Either way, the man is a liar. The fact that this doesn't bother people is worrisome. I have never given the birther movement any credence, but this is making me think that perhaps they have a valid point.

Of course, when we add in NDAA and everything else wrong with our current POTUS and his actions (says one thing and does another), this is just one more thing in a long list that tells me I was right to refrain voting for him (or McCain). I can't respect Obama (or anyone who voted for Obama) knowing that he didn't do his elected job as a senator because he was too busy running for POTUS- never mind my disagreement with his political views.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by doryinaz
fishy isn't even close....if the clintons balked at showing obama up to be the fake that he is, then something REALLY BIG has been planned....and even the clintons wouldn't dare cross "the planners"....and you're right to be scared....

I think Obama was brought in to destabilize Africa. He has done it. The process is ongoing and is not finished. The whole Kony baloney episode is part of the process that is ongoing in central Africa.

I don't think he has another purpose. I think he is in great danger personally. I think it is possible that the mainstream media could open the floodgates on the birther controversy enough to discredit him as a possible candidate in the upcoming presidential election. If that happens and he is forced to stand down it will be to his benefit.

I think a Romney/Paul ticket could beat him in November, were he to run. It is a very very unstable interval in American politics.

I definitely think that Obama is done as a political force though. On a personal level, I like the guy very much. I think on the human level he has been very good for America. Other than that he has been a sock puppet by and large in my opinion.

I keep wracking my brains trying to figure out what the oligarchs want to do next. That will determine who is the next president. My two cents worth.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

reply to post by jibeho

don't hold your breath...Breitbart is DEAD.....had a "heart attack" the night before all this was to be published....

And Mary Kennedy HANGS herself today a week after her niece called Obama a liar.
Maybe nothing.
Maybe somethin'

Whoa, she did? I didn't know that.

link   

Originally posted by wildapache
reply to post by MoosKept240

I get your point,i was just pointing out that birther issue=race issue....

You forget. It was the white folks that gave Obama the majority. That's kind of like biting the hand that feeds you. Probably won't happen again.

link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

inasmuch as an argument from a birther kook makes any sense at all

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
At lunch today I told my husband that I had come to the conclusion that Obama was probably born in Hawaii after all but that the real problem was the father on his certificate was either not there or another person. I thought that is why he put out a forged (admitted in a state court) birth certificate.

But then.....

I suppose someone in these past 13 pages has said it:

Rev Wright comes out today saying President Obama was "selected" by a group of powerful people and put into office, that he was not "elected" but "selected" by a consortium. There is audio of Rev. Wright clearly and very distinctly and very purposefully saying this.

Now, I'm back to wondering about Obama's eligibility; and also about the integrity of the election and how he got elected.

His only way out of this is now a huge false flag event. If that happens we'll know for certain the conspiracy theorists weren't nuts, they were right. OMGRev Wright comes out today saying President Obama was "selected" by a group of powerful people and put into office, that he was not "elected" but "selected" by a consortium.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanats
reply to post by anon72

Given that the only purpose of the pamphlet was to attempt to make an unknown named Barack Obama as interesting and worthy of investment as possible as an author, (yeah, Kenya that sounds good, after all, his dad was born there), outweigh a state issued birth certificate in terms of validity for the sake of, for example, getting a driver's license in all 50 states and a passport? The only thing this thread proves is the refusal of birther kooks to leave the land of fairies & unicorns.

If a publisher does not tell the truth, then their veracity and credibility comes into question. When that happens, their customers decrease. Kind of like MSNBC.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Human_Alien

fishy isn't even close....if the clintons balked at showing obama up to be the fake that he is, then something REALLY BIG has been planned....and even the clintons wouldn't dare cross "the planners"....and you're right to be scared....

Abso-friggin-lutely.

This is being ALLOWED to happen and go down the way it is.
And Trump-the-tool just played along briefly as he was trying to promote and save his stupid reality television show.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: ETA= the way it is

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeSigh

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by Jaellma
Instead of wasting endless pages on stories that are going absolutely nowhere, let's talk about stuff that are tangible.

I'd say that booklet is pretty darn tangible.

Where do you think the literary agent got that information?
Had to be from Obama himself. So one way or the other .. he lied.
He either lied to the literary agent or he lied to America about his eligibility.

... I have never given the birther movement any credence, ...

pretty standard whopper that shows up in birther kook threads

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

reply to post by anon72

Given that the only purpose of the pamphlet was to attempt to make an unknown named Barack Obama as interesting and worthy of investment as possible as an author, (yeah, Kenya that sounds good, after all, his dad was born there), outweigh a state issued birth certificate in terms of validity for the sake of, for example, getting a driver's license in all 50 states and a passport? The only thing this thread proves is the refusal of birther kooks to leave the land of fairies & unicorns.

If a publisher does not tell the truth, then their veracity and credibility comes into question. When that happens, their customers decrease. Kind of like MSNBC.

You have heard of the literary field known as fiction? It also occurs masquerading as news on Fox 'News'
edit on 17-5-2012 by stanats because: spelling

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

On a forum filled with left wing Democrats who think Bush was behind 9/11 and stole both elections, its the Obama conspiracy theorists who are the "kooks"....

edit on 17-5-2012 by PvtHudson because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Obama was selected, groomed, marketed, then elected by the same kind of people that get enthralled and mesmerized with Hollywood types and radical Ivy League educators....

The man we have been told was his father can't tell us anything because he got killed (possibly murdered according to some reports in Kenya) in 1982 while Barry was supposedly attending Columbia University and possibly living with (or at least using the address of) the parents of a well-known domestic terrorist. This was just one year after Barry visited "friends" in Pakistan after an initial visit to Indonesia.

Who selected and groomed him? Start with where he got his first job after "graduating" from Columbia.

Although unconstitutional, his birth place is the least of our worries regarding this man.

edit on 17-5-2012 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by mwood
That Constitutional requirement was put there to be sure no people that had foreign birth / loyalties could be elected to run this country and subsequently run it into the ground intentionally.
That day has passed long ago and my opinion, he is doing one hell of a job proving the framers right for putting those requirements in there.

I believe it should be investigated and if proved he was not eligible he should be charged with treason, espionage and prosecute to the full extent of the law. Find him a nice room at GITMO.

1-If he had closed GITMO like he said in his campaign promises he would have no room there but well... what an irony.

2-The constitution died at the end of the civil war with the enactment of the second 13the amendment 1865 which outlawed slavery and reduced everyone to 'wards' of the federal government.

link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by Human_Alien

reply to post by jibeho

don't hold your breath...Breitbart is DEAD.....had a "heart attack" the night before all this was to be published....

And Mary Kennedy HANGS herself today a week after her niece called Obama a liar.
Maybe nothing.
Maybe somethin'

Whoa, she did? I didn't know that.

Off-topic;
The MSM are saying she did. Now whether she did or not... is a whole 'nutter story.
Hanging is the least preferred method of suicide especially among women.

And the rabbit hole continues to get deeper and deeper. Hey, maybe it'll reach one of them-there DUMBs!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

You have heard of the literary field known as fiction? It also occurs masquerading as news on Fox 'News'

Check your stats. Fox is #1. MSNBC is number last.

As for fiction, any publisher who publishes fiction as fact is not trustworthy. Kind of like any Kenyan born President who says he is eligible.

edit on 17-5-2012 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by PvtHudson

On a forum filled with left wing Democrats who think Bush was behind 9/11 and stole both elections, its the Obama conspiracy theorists who are the "kooks"....

edit on 17-5-2012 by PvtHudson because: (no reason given)

ouch, way to crack the good ones there.... tard

link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I wish I was computer literate enough to break up all the stuff like you did. But alas, I am not good at such things.

Anyway. I do see your points, but clearly I am just not educated enough. I knew he showed something on the internet, but from what I believe(d) it was not authentic? Just what I understood...

I absolutely agree with all but the first part, because really I never got the whole "left" or "right" so in a nutshell. All I got from the first sentence is, "some group of people raise the bar on obama".
But I agree. I don't think there should be a "political agenda" because I am 29 and I don't know what that is. But from what I get is, so people try and change laws for profit or something. I dunno, over my head. But I don't like it.

And really it was just my belief so I said it, and when I reread it, it still looked good to me, so I went with it. I dunno. I am not the best at getting things from head to paper. But I try!

Wow I am slow. I missed almost a page and a half in the time it took to write that. Dang.

edit on 17-5-2012 by MoosKept240 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

Check your stats. Fox is #1. MSNBC is number last.

Yep, Fox 'News' knows how to get ratings, tell all the trailer park denizens and couch potatoes on the low end of the IQ demographic what they want to hear.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Yep, Fox 'News' knows how to get ratings, tell all the trailer park denizens and couch potatoes on the low end of the IQ demographic what they want to hear.

Oh, that was good. Real good. Can I use it sometime?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join