It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+194 more 
posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Breitbart News has obtained a promotional booklet produced in 1991 by Barack Obama's then-literary agency, Acton & Dystel, which touts Obama as "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii." The booklet, which was distributed to "business colleagues" in the publishing industry, includes a brief biography of Obama among the biographies of eighty-nine other authors represented by Acton & Dystel.

It also promotes Obama's anticipated first book, Journeys in Black and White--which Obama abandoned, later publishing Dreams from My Father instead.

Regardless of the reason for Obama's odd biography, the Acton & Dystel booklet raises new questions as part of ongoing efforts to understand Barack Obama--who, despite four years in office remains a mystery to many Americans, thanks to the mainstream media.

Source: www.breitbart.com...

Well..... I know.... I'm the racist ATSer... Please. Just one of many that can see Things Just Don't Add UP!!!

Can we pleaes agree on one thing. This man, Obama, has not been properly vetted.

And, I would like to add that with the help of the MSM, a fraud is being committed on the America people and the US Gov't.

All invovled should be held accountable. Let the investigations begin soon.
edit on 5/17/2012 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

+44 more 
posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

The definition of racist: Someone winning an argument with a liberal and don't let them give you any crap bout Breitbart the left didn't have any problems when he was working with the Huffington Post.

Certainly and interesting booklet there.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

ok, what if barack obama was born in hawai ? and the birth certificate is real ?

edit on 17-5-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I see The Drudge Report just put it up as the main story. You heard it hear First/well 2nd... etc.

Very interesting.

I know what the excuse will be already..... "I didn't write that..." "I never saw that...." "News to Me". "Thanks Briebart". "I am just a victim"....

I wish we had the old style reporters... that actually looked for stories like the one Obama has turned out to be.
The old schoolers would put Obama to shame.

+39 more 
posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by anon72

the booklet is from 1991 and barack obama is called president ? this is fake from the beginning.

Not paying attention:

...president of the Harvard Law Review...

...which he was, in '89/'90. Not quite the same thing as president of the US.
edit on 5/17/2012 by Praetorius because: (no reason given)

+29 more 
posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Ah... I see a true Democrate. One who fails to read.

It didn't indicate he was the POTUS then....

+57 more 
posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
It does not matter where he was born at this point. They (whoever they are) have bypassed the Constitution and set a precedent that may change the future of our laws forever.

People who believe he is greater than sliced bread will not accept that he was here illegally and should have not been qualified to run for President of the USA. Hell, some of his supporters have told me they DON"T CARE where he is from or if he is here legally because he is the best president this country has ever had.
If that's not delusional I don't know what is.........

That Constitutional requirement was put there to be sure no people that had foreign birth / loyalties could be elected to run this country and subsequently run it into the ground intentionally.
That day has passed long ago and my opinion, he is doing one hell of a job proving the framers right for putting those requirements in there.

I believe it should be investigated and if proved he was not eligible he should be charged with treason, espionage and prosecute to the full extent of the law. Find him a nice room at GITMO.

Imagine what national secrets / top secrets he is privy to being the president. The most successful foreign spy in the history of the US.

I wouldn't be beyond tossing a rope in the nearest tall tree but that would be too fast and merciful.

And if can be PROVEN he is innocent then so be it.
edit on 17-5-2012 by mwood because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-5-2012 by mwood because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
president of the harvard law review it says. well i dont know if obama okayed the wording in that bio, but if he did and if he took the presidency knowing full well he was born in africa than shame on him.

+40 more 
posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

OOOOF! You'd think Obama would have corrected that booklet if it contained inaccurate information. Just another case of innaccuracy?? or the TRUTH!!

I expect more true grit to come from Breitbart in the weeks to come!!

S&F!!!!
Keep up the good work you racist!!

+21 more 
posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Hater.

Awesome find (S&F, goes without saying)

I wonder how the Obama-ites are going to spin this?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

first black president of harvard law review nor of the united states

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Here we go again. If anything it proves how to use smoke and mirrors to make people look better. Ya mean what they tell ya ain't true????? Pretty sad.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It's kinda like how in his book

his "girlfriend" was actually "all his girlfriends"

yep...

So what we are trying to gather is..

Kenya is keyword for.... Kenya?

I dont know... the dude doesn't know what he's doing in the slightest..

sigh

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Mr. Obama has no problem with lying...what do you know....sounds like or reminds me of....Mr. John Edwards....

The point here isn’t to claim that he really was born in Kenya. I completely believe he was born in Hawaii, or rather some other planet based on his budget proposals.

Rather, the point is — as Joel Pollak notes — that the media never bothered to cover discrepancies in the way Obama and his promoters sold him through the years. The “born in Kenya” angle would sell more books? He was willing to accept it. Whatever necessary to advance his career.

Source

+1 more 
posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
s/f
I don't post often and I have read the usual birther threads and articles but for some reason I felt compelled to login and post.

I have a really strange feeling that if this has legs I would expect it to be buried somehow via a barrage of news about Greece / Euro or terror related stuff and possibly an actual 'event' of some kind.

I suppose it has massive consequences if true and thus would need a massive distraction, stock market crash?

Of course as always I await some forensics of this before any judgement can be made.

+1 more 
posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
i am very shocked that this has gotten out if true. could this be the reason BB died? it would not surprise me at all.
if all of this is true and he did die for this, all of us could owe this man a big thank you.

he could indeed be a true patriot.

it is going to be a very interesting summer if this is indeed true.

take care ats.

+2 more 
posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack
Here we go again. If anything it proves how to use smoke and mirrors to make people look better. Ya mean what they tell ya ain't true????? Pretty sad.

And I think your post, if anything, proves to me that some people will react to cognitive dissonance with outright dismissal of anything that challenges their more-comfortable beliefs, shrugging off even an entire series of suggestive indications with weighty implications that somehow seem to only get curiouser and curiouser.

While it is an interesting psychological trait...it's not generally helpful. I'm still unsettled on the whole matter, but there is a trail of breadcrumbs that keeps popping up on this matter.

+31 more 
posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Well, heck.

This is going to take something big to distract people. Like maybe Chicago blowing up.

What's going on this weekend in Chicago, anything?

p.s. This IS a conspiracy forum, right?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rwguessjr

Too bad nothing will come of this. People will just laugh about it and make up some lame excuse as to why you must either be nuts, or a racist, to believe this. You could slap people with the truth all day long but their preconceptions will prevent them from changing their minds.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Nice find OP.
Can't wait to see how this is spun. ( or buried!)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join