It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 88
<< 85  86  87   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman

Originally posted by AngryCymraeg
I'm still not seeing any proof. Just a load of, well, piffle.

Maybe open your eyes and read the article provided.

Or just bury your head back in the sand, and vote 0bama the next go around.

I did. Hence the usage of the wonderful word 'piffle'.

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
It doesn't really matter that he was born in Kenya.

There is nothing the US citizens can do; the government holds all the power and they can do whatever they damn like, when they like and how they like

Get over it

posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmsuse

There is nothing the US citizens can do; the government holds all the power and they can do whatever they damn like, when they like and how they like

Get over it

exactly, all the proof in the world wont matter at all, they'll just ignore it. We witnessed the bush administration for 8 years. We have forgotten most of it by now. Same will happen with Obama. The constitution stopped mattering a long time ago.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I just saw a story about the AZ Posse Lead Detective... which... well read for yourself.

Investigator: Foreigners bought Hawaii birth certificates-'A Mafia operation was run in the early infancy of the state'
www.wnd.com...

What can you say. Most likely it will never be proven to a shadow of a doubt-for many. Which will only hurt him vote wise in November, where he will be needing every vote he can muster up... (one way or another).

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmsuse

Get over it

No. The government does not hold all the power. No they can not do whatever they damn well like, when they like and how they like.

And most importantly, No, we will not 'get over it'. It's the defeatist attitude of people like you that allows the evil to continue.

p.s. Don't think I don't get your point (the gov. is so powerful that it's become near impossible for the common man to do anything to stop their corruption) but for you to say 'get over it' is infuriating and disgustingly apathetic.

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I'll just leave this here..

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 050505

Please... a little more input....

And, the link isn't opening for me.

Can you link another way? The message indicates it is having a problem being directed to that page.

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I have a very important message I must present by sunday. I need access to create a new thread in order to do so. Afterwhich I will be gone.

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: theamalgamation
I have a very important message I must present by sunday. I need access to create a new thread in order to do so. Afterwhich I will be gone.

Thanks!

I think you should be able to create one now that you've commented...

...I hope you stick around though to participate in your thread.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
If Obama was willing to let the booklet push him as a man born in Kenya.... isn't it possible that he would have been willing to go through college as a foreign student.
But we will never know anything about his college years other that what he tells us.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
If Obama was willing to let the booklet push him as a man born in Kenya.... isn't it possible that he would have been willing to go through college as a foreign student.
But we will never know anything about his college years other that what he tells us.

His college records are sealed. As are yours, and any other student. It's usual practice.

(Walks away, shaking his head and muttering)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

His college records are sealed. As are yours, and any other student. It's usual practice.

A better comparison would be to ask if someone would make their college records public if running for/serving as President of the United States IF a significant number of voters asked to see them.

I would make mine public. I am actually proud of my college record and I cannot imagine there is anything in them that would make me feel like my privacy was more important than the public's interest.

Obama has no right to protect the privacy of his educational record, IMO. And if he is going to hide behind privacy laws, then I am going to judge him for that and speculate why.

He's not above my judging and speculation. Nope.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The whooshing noise you just heard was my point sailing far, far, over your head.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

And...?
Why mutter and shake your head?
Your pointing out the reason why we will never know does not address my point that Obama may have been fine with playing the part of a foreign student if it served to benefit him.
He doesn't seem to be above all that.

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   

a reply to: MotherMayEye

The whooshing noise you just heard was my point sailing far, far, over your head.

No. You would have had a point if the person you replied to claimed Obama's records were sealed while other people's records are not.

But that's not anywhere close to content you replied to.

You had no point. Zilch.

new topics

top topics

<< 85  86  87   >>

join