It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 17
247
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
reply to post by Carseller4
 


It doesn't make the information on their site incorrect.

If you think it is incorrect, refute it with something else.


Breitbart did it for me.




posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Originally posted by Furbs
reply to post by Carseller4
 


It doesn't make the information on their site incorrect.

If you think it is incorrect, refute it with something else.


Breitbart did it for me.


Care to share the link? Because just because you say someone did it for you, doesn't mean it happened.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
reply to post by anon72
 

ok, what if barack obama was born in hawai ? and the birth certificate is real ?



edit on 17-5-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)


what? did you just not read anything from the op? what the hell kind of question is that. The op is pretty much posing the exact opposite question! if he was born in hawaii then there is no consipiracy theory and everything is "normal".. that is the extremely obvious answer to YOUR question.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack
It's hilarious that she comes out NOW and says it's a mistake. Couldn't have put that into later editions eh?


It's only a mistake, misspeak, error, glitch etc when you're caught. How could it take this long to correct a mistake?
I'm out of mulligans to hand out to Obama and his crew of lemmings.

There were parallel stories(regarding the first Black Pres. of HLR) run at the same time in different publications that somehow got such a simple fact correct (HI born Obama). Or perhaps they were wrong?? hahaha Which is it....??



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
That Constitutional requirement was put there to be sure no people that had foreign birth / loyalties could be elected to run this country and subsequently run it into the ground intentionally.
That day has passed long ago and my opinion, he is doing one hell of a job proving the framers right for putting those requirements in there.


Is he doing it because he is an international and wants America to fail? Or is he just following orders from the very top and just being generally a crap president. I don't personally see any evidence of him doing the things he does because he is anti-American... He does them because he is a prick.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Challenge to anyone that BELIEVES Obamas birth certificate is legitimate.....Answer me this:

It's 1961, Obamas birth certificate states Obamas fathers race is listed as AFRICAN. There is no birth certificate in ALL birth certificates in the US, at that time, that states AFRICAN as a race but Obamas. African is an orgin , not race. I know Africans that are white. The black race was listed as negro back then.

So, Obamas bc says fathers race is african, it's a fraud. Why would Obama put out a fraudulent bc??

People that believe Obama is a nice guy better wake up.Obama was placed in his position by tptb to destroy the US.
Take that cool glass of koolaid your drinking and pour it out, it's poison!



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
Well, heck.

This is going to take something big to distract people. Like maybe Chicago blowing up.

What's going on this weekend in Chicago, anything?

p.s. This IS a conspiracy forum, right?


Conspiracy is different from idiocy. Isnt Breitbart the one who has outright forged incriminating evidence to harm Obama before? Wow you guys that buy into this are really, REALLY smart. I mean well educated people here. You are all so smart it just blows me away with your smartness. So smart.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Texcin
Challenge to anyone that BELIEVES Obamas birth certificate is legitimate.....Answer me this:

It's 1961, Obamas birth certificate states Obamas fathers race is listed as AFRICAN. There is no birth certificate in ALL birth certificates in the US, at that time, that states AFRICAN as a race but Obamas. African is an orgin , not race. I know Africans that are white. The black race was listed as negro back then.

So, Obamas bc says fathers race is african, it's a fraud. Why would Obama put out a fraudulent bc??

People that believe Obama is a nice guy better wake up.Obama was placed in his position by tptb to destroy the US.
Take that cool glass of koolaid your drinking and pour it out, it's poison!
So you went through every birth cert in the nation yourself or you have a really REALLY good source. Which I am sure the strength of your source is why you didnt provide it. Because it will be a stupid source. Like a REALLY stupid source.
edit on 17-5-2012 by shug7272 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs
So, just to see if I get this straight...

There is a newspaper clipping (written at the time of his birth) putting Barack Obama in Hawaii at the time of his birth, and a pamphlet putting him in Kenya (written long after his birth).

Both cannot be correct.

One or both are mistakes (intentional or not).

Evidence backs up the Hawaii story as being the accurate accounting. If we had the entire pamphlet, we could see how many other factual errors were made about the other people, just for reference.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)


The article doesn't say he was born in Hawaii... it states a current residence in Hawaii. My brother in law was born in Italy while his parents were there on holiday back in 64 yet his grandparents placed his birth notice in the local paper in Melbourne Australia where his parents where living with his grandparents.

Btw... I could not care less where Obama was born, but due to the curtains of continued secrecy and lack of transparency from the Obama camp, there appears to be an African elephant in the room and people are trying to say its just a pineapple wearing a hula skirt.
edit on 17-5-2012 by LexiconV because: to insert Furb's quote



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

Well, she had no reason to lie about any of this, does she?


Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.



She is a partner in this agency (literary management).

If someone messed up a job I gave them, I would not give them any future business.

Somehow he just can't get rid of that fishy smell when it comes to this issue.
edit on 5/17/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: add something



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Texcin
Challenge to anyone that BELIEVES Obamas birth certificate is legitimate.....Answer me this:

It's 1961, Obamas birth certificate states Obamas fathers race is listed as AFRICAN. There is no birth certificate in ALL birth certificates in the US, at that time, that states AFRICAN as a race but Obamas. African is an orgin , not race. I know Africans that are white. The black race was listed as negro back then.


Maybe somebody asked Barack Obama Sr what they should put in that field and he said "African" and somebody typed "African"?


So, Obamas bc says fathers race is african, it's a fraud. Why would Obama put out a fraudulent bc??


He wouldn't. It isn't fraudulent.

Is there any certified Kenyan birth certificate? No.



People that believe Obama is a nice guy better wake up.Obama was placed in his position by tptb to destroy the US. Take that cool glass of koolaid your drinking and pour it out, it's poison!


Evidence he was "placed in his position"?

Evidence "TPTB" had done it?

Evidence the mythical "TPTB" want to destroy the US, and why they would gain from it?



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by LightsideAssassin
 



I'm quite sure Obama saw it back then, saw that it said he was born in Kenya, and chose not to correct it


Really...you are quite sure????



Here is a logic check for you...it is admitted in the article that this cost tens of thousands to produce...do you really think they are going to spend another tens of thousands of dollars because an unknown young writer found a minor mistake in their bio???


And you know this for a fact?

Oh no, I forget, it's outkast searcher speculation time.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by LightsideAssassin
 



I'm quite sure Obama saw it back then, saw that it said he was born in Kenya, and chose not to correct it


Really...you are quite sure????



Here is a logic check for you...it is admitted in the article that this cost tens of thousands to produce...do you really think they are going to spend another tens of thousands of dollars because an unknown young writer found a minor mistake in their bio???


And you know this for a fact?

Oh no, I forget, it's outkast searcher speculation time.
What makes you think the pamphlet is real considering it is from Breitbart which has been caught flat out lying/making # up in the past? You are very smart. VERY smart. So smart and so brave.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
This story broke 4 hours ago and no comment from the White House??? I talked with my Mom who watches Fox news all day and they haven't mention a word of this. She said they have been talking about Rev. Wright all day. I bet our evil MSM isn't going to touch this. People are getting sick of the lies and disinformation of our propaganda media. What is it going to take to wake America up?



There's nothing to talk about, see?
It was all an unfortunate mistake, see?
They published this booklet without checking the facts, see?
They didn't even catch this mistake when discussed as late as 2004, see?
And Breitbart died of natural causes, see?
So there's nothin' to discuss on the news, see?
It's just another "there they go again Birther" thing, see?

Now, can you say "Obama 2012?"



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by shug7272

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by LightsideAssassin
 



I'm quite sure Obama saw it back then, saw that it said he was born in Kenya, and chose not to correct it


Really...you are quite sure????



Here is a logic check for you...it is admitted in the article that this cost tens of thousands to produce...do you really think they are going to spend another tens of thousands of dollars because an unknown young writer found a minor mistake in their bio???


And you know this for a fact?

Oh no, I forget, it's outkast searcher speculation time.
What makes you think the pamphlet is real considering it is from Breitbart which has been caught flat out lying/making # up in the past? You are very smart. VERY smart. So smart and so brave.


Well since the woman who wrote it has responded to it saying she made a mistake, then it must be real and you are the not so smart one




posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
abcnews.go.com...

She remembers all the details, leaves them there for all those years, conveniently they are changed before the presidential election,

that's rich.

And why did she think listing him as born in Kenya would help him sell books?

And Obama supplied NO information for his boi? Then how did she know about Kenya.

Hello, Hello, selling Brooklyn bridge here, got swamp land too.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10

Originally posted by shug7272

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by LightsideAssassin
 



I'm quite sure Obama saw it back then, saw that it said he was born in Kenya, and chose not to correct it


Really...you are quite sure????



Here is a logic check for you...it is admitted in the article that this cost tens of thousands to produce...do you really think they are going to spend another tens of thousands of dollars because an unknown young writer found a minor mistake in their bio???


And you know this for a fact?

Oh no, I forget, it's outkast searcher speculation time.
What makes you think the pamphlet is real considering it is from Breitbart which has been caught flat out lying/making # up in the past? You are very smart. VERY smart. So smart and so brave.


Well since the woman who wrote it has responded to it saying she made a mistake, then it must be real and you are the not so smart one

So the author said she made a mistake and you still insist that you know better than the author when speaking about her own article? You are so smart. So very smart. The fact that you thought that fact helped your argument shows that you are SOOO smart.
edit on 17-5-2012 by shug7272 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Looks like a forgery to me.



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LexiconV
there appears to be an African elephant in the room and people are trying to say its just a pineapple wearing a hula skirt.




Now that wasn't very nice, was it?



What?



posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
This story broke 4 hours ago and no comment from the White House??? I talked with my Mom who watches Fox news all day and they haven't mention a word of this. She said they have been talking about Rev. Wright all day. I bet our evil MSM isn't going to touch this. People are getting sick of the lies and disinformation of our propaganda media. What is it going to take to wake America up?



There's nothing to talk about, see?
It was all an unfortunate mistake, see?
They published this booklet without checking the facts, see?
They didn't even catch this mistake when discussed as late as 2004, see?
And Breitbart died of natural causes, see?
So there's nothin' to discuss on the news, see?
It's just another "there they go again Birther" thing, see?

Now, can you say "Obama 2012?"





LMAO, H_A


They published this booklet without checking the facts, see?

What? did she pull Kenya outta thin air,

edit on 073131p://bThursday2012 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)



new topics

top topics



 
247
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

log in

join