It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
FYI: To folks who think a highly pregnant woman doesn't fly and then fly again shortly after the birth. I did just that in the late 1980's. I flew from overseas to the US and wasn't asked how pregnant I was and I didn't volunteer the information. A few weeks later I delivered, I didn't want any problems with my child's citizenship and that is why I did it. I flew back overseas to my husband as soon as I obtained a passport for my child who was a few weeks old. It can and has been done.
Not wise, I agree, it caused premature labor in my case. But quite doable.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Covertblack
It's hilarious that she comes out NOW and says it's a mistake. Couldn't have put that into later editions eh?

And- she decided to go to someone OTHER than Breitbart who made attempts to contact her on the matter before publication- and she refused to respond to them.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by grandmakdw
I thought that is why he put out a forged (admitted in a state court) birth certificate.

Oh dear, here we have yet another birther made up story - care to show us exactly where it was admitted in a court that the bc was forged?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
So was the Kenyan birth just taken out of thin air?

This happens a lot with people from Chicago and Hawaii. People often think they are from Kenya where Obama's father was from, as opposed to Harlem, for example, or South Africa or New Orleans.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Examples of his "treason"???

Attacked Libya without the full consent of Congress

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The Constitution is obsolete, and the founding fathers are also outdated. Just like religion, we need a update. I could care less if the president was born outside of the country or not, this does not discredit a president. I much have obama than a Bush.

Majority of people still cannot accept a black president.

link   
Just more inconsistent,coincidental facts,about Obama.

S&F

link   

Originally posted by mugger
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Examples of his "treason"???

Attacked Libya without the full consent of Congress

Killed an American citizen without a trial?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

A mistake made in 1991 and repeated again in 2004

2004 Article

edit on 17-5-2012 by ken10 because: (no reason given)

Still think Breitbart had a heart attack (which was determined within hours of his death) at the tender age of 43?

Obama boys had to call in damage control because they knew this was going to be released soon.
So the Washington think tank committee was set up and figured "what better excuse is there but: Whoops. My bad"
Works every time.
More Kool Aid anyone?

link   
reply to post by mugger

What about bush and his list of crap

link   

2004 Article

Seriously.. this crap again?

www.snopes.com...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
reply to post by mugger

What about bush and his list of crap

He wasn't any better, trust me. That does not give a pass to the current president however.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by grandmakdw
FYI: To folks who think a highly pregnant woman doesn't fly and then fly again shortly after the birth. I did just that in the late 1980's. I flew from overseas to the US and wasn't asked how pregnant I was and I didn't volunteer the information. A few weeks later I delivered, I didn't want any problems with my child's citizenship and that is why I did it. I flew back overseas to my husband as soon as I obtained a passport for my child who was a few weeks old. It can and has been done.
Not wise, I agree, it caused premature labor in my case. But quite doable.

My MIL did it too, and my husband and his twin were born on a US military base in Germany. They still had to be naturalized though.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
This story broke 4 hours ago and no comment from the White House??? I talked with my Mom who watches Fox news all day and they haven't mention a word of this. She said they have been talking about Rev. Wright all day. I bet our evil MSM isn't going to touch this. People are getting sick of the lies and disinformation of our propaganda media. What is it going to take to wake America up?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

2004 Article

Seriously.. this crap again?

www.snopes.com...

Snopes is not a reliable source on anything related to Obama. The Snopes people were huge donors to Obama.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Covertblack

nothings is gonna happen. so, does that mean we need to investigate our modern presidents since the past 30 years and have them all for treason? dont double standard

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I'm not well versed on all of the details of the birth thing, but I can correct this bit of information for you. It isn't true.

I have family in Zimbabwe and they were there in the 60's when Obama was born. There absolutely were flights to and from the US and Zimbabwe and other countries on that coast of Africa. They did not take days or a large number of transfers to accomplish, either. My family members didn't fly home to the US often, but on the times that they did, it wasn't some massive undertaking that took the better part of a week or all of the hassle you are making it out to have taken.

Just wanted to correct that for you. It was very possible to fly from Africa (Zimbabwe in my relative's case) to the US and it wasn't really hard to do.

Take care,
Cindi

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by stanats
reply to post by anon72

Given that the only purpose of the pamphlet was to attempt to make an unknown named Barack Obama as interesting and worthy of investment as possible as an author, (yeah, Kenya that sounds good, after all, his dad was born there), how does it outweigh a state issued birth certificate in terms of validity for the sake of, for example, getting a driver's license in all 50 states and a passport? The only thing this thread proves is the refusal of birther kooks to leave the land of fairies & unicorns.
edit on 17-5-2012 by stanats because: grammar

You forgot to mention the govt issued SSN he was issued.....from Connecticut.
edit on 17-5-2012 by WillHal1000 because: mistype

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This whole situation is screwy, but what adds credibility to all of this is all the people who came to the rescue for Obama in this thread, and guess what they were the same usual suspects. If they would of just stayed out of the thread, then it could of meant this is really not a concern because Obama is indeed a U.S. citizen, but when people suddenly come to his defense that just shows he has something to hide. I am just saying

edit on 17-5-2012 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Carseller4

It doesn't make the information on their site incorrect.

If you think it is incorrect, refute it with something else.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join