It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

I can not believe the way you support this usurper who should be charged with treason. Sometimes I think your real name is either Michelle or Barak H. Obama, either that or his office cuts your paycheck for time spent on ATS.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

Originally posted by Ghost375

How about maybe we ask Obama to prove his own photoshopped Birth Certificate?

Why would the president photoshop a Birth certificate.....he could just forge an official one that you would never be able to distinguish.

Because he is an idiot? It's just one of the possibilities.

He tricks the entire country into voting for a foreign born candidate, yet he's the idiot?

I love your guys' logic, or lack there of.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
After birthers have been ridiculed and deemed ignorant, racist, backwards, ect., by so many - it makes me wonder if - IF there were *total absolute* proof he was born in Kenya - if some people would still not want to believe it.

I still think - the only thing logical to me - is that his mom was CIA.

Otherwise, it wasn't just the MSM that failed to vet him, it was our intelligence agencies.
I mean, it gets kinda scary to think like that.

I've tried and tried to figure this out.
I think I thought surely the democratic party would have vetted him - but after watching the GOP deal with Ron Paul, man....I don't trust parties at ALL.
edit on 17-5-2012 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

There's strong evidence suggesting Ann Dunham WAS CIA. Unfortunately I don't have it at my disposal but I'm sure a quick Google (allow me: Google ) will send you on your way and hopefully shed some light!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady

I can not believe the way you support this usurper who should be charged with treason. Sometimes I think your real name is either Michelle or Barak H. Obama, either that or his office cuts your paycheck for time spent on ATS.

I don't support erroneous attacks on anyone. Erroneous attacks make legitimate ones seem false as well.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

don't hold your breath...Breitbart is DEAD.....had a "heart attack" the night before all this was to be published....

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

How about maybe we ask Obama to prove his own photoshopped Birth Certificate?

Why would the president photoshop a Birth certificate.....he could just forge an official one that you would never be able to distinguish.

Because he is an idiot? It's just one of the possibilities.

He tricks the entire country into voting for a foreign born candidate, yet he's the idiot?

I love your guys' logic, or lack there of.

The entire country? I do believe 2008 had to lowest voter turn out in history.

We who are wise do not vote. We let Diebold do it for us!

link   

Originally posted by wildapache
reply to post by Destinyone

And yet the birthers keep dodging the question:Where is ,W's BC,Clinton's,Hillary's,heck Ron Paul's,Romney's anyone?We had to wait for the first black president for people to actually care about this part of the constitution....smh out of the 44,who had to show his BC?

Out of those 44 how many were around with the "internet"

You think for one second if RP were to win somehow that anyone that did not vote for him would try and pull the same stuff? Ha. It would be the same old game just a different name.

But I would say, I think it would be really nice to see RP become President. I think he has the best potential to deliver the "change" we all have been patiently waiting for.....

link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

There's strong evidence suggesting Ann Dunham WAS CIA. Unfortunately I don't have it at my disposal but I'm sure a quick Google (allow me: Google ) will send you on your way and hopefully shed some light!

by strong evidence, I'm assuming you mean a youtube video where someone says it.

link   

Originally posted by mrnoah2012
obama is american and he is the best president since jfk
stop your nonsense that he is an alien
obama rules for freedom and love

Welcome to ATS! Your humor will fit in nicely here.

The person most happy about Barack Obama is Jimmy Carter, who is finally no longer considered the worst American President.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

He didn't trick me. I listened to him campaign. I didn't like him then and I like him even less now.

link   
Can't we all come together and agree that things keep coming up with this? Look I will say I backed Bush for awhile until the facts started to come out about the war etc. We need to stop looking at this like black and white, or republican or democrat. It's just strange is all, can't we at least agree upon that?

link   

Originally posted by MoosKept240

Here is my issue.

Obama is our countries LEADER. For 4 years, he has been this.

And we really can't say with any certainty where our Leader was born.

Obama has presented two forms of documents along with verification from Hawaiian health officials on his birth. This is good enough for me. I have never come across any other president in my life time to do so on record. I'll never be 100% certain that Obama was born on US, but I'm far less certain about the other presidents considering that we've just assumed they were all born here.

Maybe the "bar" has been raised during this presidency.

Rightwingers continue to raise the bar on Obama. We need to set standards as to whom we are electing, but if we're only doing this to certain individuals because of our personal political agendas, we're not really changing anything.

I feel at this point, after 4 years, he is not the man for the job.

But what does this have to do with whether or not he was born on US soil?

link   

Originally posted by doryinaz
reply to post by jibeho

don't hold your breath...Breitbart is DEAD.....had a "heart attack" the night before all this was to be published....

And Mary Kennedy HANGS herself today a week after her niece called Obama a liar.
Maybe nothing.
Maybe somethin'

link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

fishy isn't even close....if the clintons balked at showing obama up to be the fake that he is, then something REALLY BIG has been planned....and even the clintons wouldn't dare cross "the planners"....and you're right to be scared....

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Ghost375

He didn't trick me. I listened to him campaign. I didn't like him then and I like him even less now.

Wow, you just completely avoided the point I was making....

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Rightwingers continue to raise the bar on Obama. We need to set standards as to whom we are electing, but if we're only doing this to certain individuals because of our personal political agendas, we're not really changing anything.

Naaaahhh! The Right Wingers are simply trying to hold the bar up while Obama keeps trying to drag it down.

originally posted by Ghost375
Wow, you just completely avoided the point I was making....

I didn't avoid your point. I merely invalidated it.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

I think it's your burden of proof to show it was a mistake. You are doing the backstroke now O-K.

Des

Oh...you poor confused person.

There is only burden of proof when one is making a claim...like all of you claiming you know what Obama was thinking and know for sure he told the agent he was born in Kenya

I'm open to possibilities...not claiming anything.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I think I figured this out.

This whole story was planted by Obama's team. You see, if you're shown to not be a U.S. citizen, you can't be charged with treason. It all makes sense now!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Naaaahhh! The Right Wingers are simply trying to hold the bar up

Yes, they keep on raising the bar for Obama. This is why he is the only candidate to have released both birth certificates, verified by Hawaiian officials. Romney? none. Ron paul? None. McCain? None. But hey, they're all not as suspicious as Obama right? So they'll (such as yourself) will continue raising the bar for Obama.

Soon we'll get folks asking for Obama to turn up to their doorsteps hat in hand.

"Show us your papers boy"

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MoosKept240

I get your point,i was just pointing out that birther issue=race issue....

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join