It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BBobb
This actually is not funny...

Actually, it is hilarious. Birthers have lost every silly court case they have tried (remember the one they even lost to a empty table) and now they somehow think this is proof.... I am just waiting for them to try and present this as "proof" at their next silly court case!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Looks like the so called "birthers" are due an apology from ALOT of people who would ridicule them and insinuate racism is what drove them.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Prove it was a mistake oh mighty Carnac. Pics or it didn't happen....oh wait...the OP did provide pics....

Des

I don't have to prove it was a mistake...I'm not claiming it is...I'm saying that is one of many many possibilities.

And since I don't care the outcome...I don't care to look into anymore. Besides...I'm not the psychic one.

Now...all you birthers...prove it was written based on information given directly from Obama.

edit on 17-5-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Maybe it's fake?
No, since it supports your views, it automatically makes it real.

And maybe Obama told the writer of that he was Kenyan. Just because someone says he's Kenyan, doesn't mean he was born in Kenya as the writer of that assumed. Obama could've used it as his ethnicity, not his country of origin, and the writer assumed wrong.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Prove it was a mistake oh mighty Carnac. Pics or it didn't happen....oh wait...the OP did provide pics....

Des

I don't have to prove it was a mistake...I'm not claiming it is...I'm saying that is one of many many possibilities.

And since I don't care the outcome...I don't care to look into anymore.

Now...all you birthers...prove it was written based on information given directly from Obama.

I think it's your burden of proof to show it was a mistake. You are doing the backstroke now O-K.

Des

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I understand...people shout when they are angry and when true things are said about their own beliefs that they don't want to hear.

Where is George Bush's BC???

Hell...where is Romney's????

Oh...that's right...for some reason we don't care about that

I'm going to put on different hats;

Philosopher:
If half the country (and a quarter of the worlds population) were asking for proof of a birth certificate, it would be handed over to cease the rumors and clear their name.

Psychologist:
Those who don't comply to something so simple, have something to hide.

Criminologist:
Handing over something forged is an answerable and punishable crime.

Futurist:
Obama gets re-elected and the world hates him even more.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

This has to be the funniest post you have made yet. You don't care and yet you made 20 posts in 12 pages. You are funny.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
I think it's your burden of proof

This excuse may work here for birthers but not in the real world. Nobody has to prove that he did make a mistake, birthers have to prove the relevant of this booklet interms of evidence to whether or not Obama is eligible to the presidency.

Does this short bio in this booklet prove that Obama was actually born in Kenya? Have you spoken to the author and verified this?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
After birthers have been ridiculed and deemed ignorant, racist, backwards, ect., by so many - it makes me wonder if - IF there were *total absolute* proof he was born in Kenya - if some people would still not want to believe it.

I still think - the only thing logical to me - is that his mom was CIA.

Otherwise, it wasn't just the MSM that failed to vet him, it was our intelligence agencies.
I mean, it gets kinda scary to think like that.

I've tried and tried to figure this out.
I think I thought surely the democratic party would have vetted him - but after watching the GOP deal with Ron Paul, man....I don't trust parties at ALL.
edit on 17-5-2012 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I think it's your burden of proof to show it was a mistake. You are doing the backstroke now O-K.

Des

Let's see...we have photos of Obama's Birth Certificate. You just don't accept them.
There's no more proof anyone could give you...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

....the literary agent made a mistake *GASP*

What literary agents do is sell their clients. But those clients are the ones that give the information to the literary agents and have final decision on how they are being sold. There is no way that literary agent could have pulled 'Kenya' out of the air. It came from Obama.

But let's say he lied to the litarary agent and for some odd reason wanted to spread the rumor he was born in Kenya....so what???

You are kidding, right? Telling lies about himself in order to try to make more $$ off people?
Sure .. so what ... that makes him just like every other politician.
So much for his walking on water, eh?

I love the lengths you guys reach for...you can't buy this kind of comedy.

One question...in your mind...is there any way possible that this is a mistake made by the author of the bio???

How many MAJOR mistakes are we supposed to ignire until we realize that there may be something to it?

You can't honestly tell me the BC that was posted would hold up in court.

Remember this? Sunday Standard I guess they were the first birther news publication

It's people like you that are part of the problem.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

This has to be the funniest post you have made yet. You don't care and yet you made 20 posts in 12 pages. You are funny.

Oh wait. I think this one is even more amusing:

I'm saying that is one of many many possibilities.

and yet.............gives none!

Such strength in much weakness.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

I think it's your burden of proof

This excuse may work here for birthers but not in the real world. Nobody has to prove that he did make a mistake, birthers have to prove the relevant of this booklet interms of evidence to whether or not Obama is eligible to the presidency.

Does this short bio in this booklet prove that Obama was actually born in Kenya? Have you spoken to the author and verified this?

How about maybe we ask Obama to prove his own photoshopped Birth Certificate?
Eventually he is going to have to answer. Perhaps a change of administration would turn a new attorney general loose with a criminal investigation into forged documents. Then, perhaps he would have to answer to a Judge and Jury.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Here is my issue.

Obama is our countries LEADER. For 4 years, he has been this.

And we really can't say with any certainty where our Leader was born.
Does it matter?
It does to this legal citizen.

I am sorry, but I do not want someone to Lead me, when I know nothing about the man. Or can't PROVE anything about the man.

And through out this whole debacle, it would seem to be reasonable that our LEADER would clarify this.

Maybe the "bar" has been raised during this presidency. To clarify such issues.
To me, it seems many things were promised "CHANGE" but not so many things have been delivered. And the things that were "delivered" seem to leave a "not so fresh" taste in my mouth.

I do understand he is just one man, and only a man, and man is fallible.
But this man represents my country.
And as I make less money as I did before, doing everything I can to survive, and gas prices keep getting higher and higher, and food is soo expensive now. And I will NOT go on food stamps or any financial aid.

I feel at this point, after 4 years, he is not the man for the job.
Born here or not, to me, the only way to break this (cycle?) is for a real CHANGE and someone else to step in.

A leader should lead by example. IMO. And that example has not been set.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

And yet the birthers keep dodging the question:Where is ,W's BC,Clinton's,Hillary's,heck Ron Paul's,Romney's anyone?We had to wait for the first black president for people to actually care about this part of the constitution....smh out of the 44,who had to show his BC?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
After birthers have been ridiculed and deemed ignorant, racist, backwards,

I believe racism is one of the key motivators behind birtherism yes. The black man still has to show his papers in the eyes of many birthers, this is my personal view. Fortunately we don't live in that era any longer.

IF there were *total absolute* proof he was born in Kenya

Define 'total absolute' proof for me.

Is this where Kenyan health officials on record admit to Obama being born there with evidence of their own?
Hawaiian officials denying Obama was born here?

'Absolute' proof depends on what you believe it to be.

I still think - the only thing logical to me - is that his mom was CIA.

And how would it be logical? What evidence made you come to this conclusion?

link   
obama is american and he is the best president since jfk
stop your nonsense that he is an alien
obama rules for freedom and love

link   

Why would the president photoshop a Birth certificate.....he could just forge an official one that you would never be able to distinguish.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Why would the president photoshop a Birth certificate.....he could just forge an official one that you would never be able to distinguish.

Because he is an idiot? It's just one of the possibilities.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   

However, in the attempt to debunk the Obama birth-certificate controversy, the State Department author confirmed Obama was a dual citizen of the U.K. and the U.S. from 1961 to 1963 and a dual citizen of Kenya and the U.S. from 1963 to 1982, because his father was a Kenyan citizen when Obama was born in 1961.

www.wnd.com...

Only one way to get dual citizenship now isn't there?

So some genius on here wanna explain how a person can have dual citizenships from two different countries and still be an American citizen?
edit on 17-5-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join