It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by mzungu
honestly, who gives a flying f**k what time and space he was born in? he's obviously the right man for the job in this time and space, otherwise you idiots wouldn't have put him there.

You honestly believe that? And besides, there are plenty of idiots here that do dumb thing in large groups. We call them Democrats. What do you call them in NZ?

edit: And we care because it is a constitutional issue. What little is left of that document is precious.
edit on 5/17/12 by AnonymousCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
....the literary agent made a mistake *GASP*

What literary agents do is sell their clients. But those clients are the ones that give the information to the literary agents and have final decision on how they are being sold. There is no way that literary agent could have pulled 'Kenya' out of the air. It came from Obama.

But let's say he lied to the litarary agent and for some odd reason wanted to spread the rumor he was born in Kenya....so what???

You are kidding, right? Telling lies about himself in order to try to make more $$ off people?
Sure .. so what ... that makes him just like every other politician.
So much for his walking on water, eh?

I love the lengths you guys reach for...you can't buy this kind of comedy.

One question...in your mind...is there any way possible that this is a mistake made by the author of the bio???

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   

....the literary agent made a mistake *GASP*

What literary agents do is sell their clients. But those clients are the ones that give the information to the literary agents and have final decision on how they are being sold. There is no way that literary agent could have pulled 'Kenya' out of the air. It came from Obama.

But let's say he lied to the litarary agent and for some odd reason wanted to spread the rumor he was born in Kenya....so what???

You are kidding, right? Telling lies about himself in order to try to make more $$ off people?
Sure .. so what ... that makes him just like every other politician.
So much for his walking on water, eh?

I love the lengths you guys reach for...you can't buy this kind of comedy.

One question...in your mind...is there any way possible that this is a mistake made by the author of the bio???

If it were published once in 1980, yes, that's certainly a possibility. See my post on it being a coincidence.

But the publicist kept updating the bio and even as late as 2007 referred to the senator from IL as being born in Kenya.

So no, 27 years of updates, this "mistake" would have been caught.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

You keep saying that this is a birther issue. It clearly is not!! It is a truth issue. What is the defense story we are supposed to believe today? Did someone misspeak again? Was it just an uncorrected typo? Its the same defense argument at every new turn and revelation of new evidence to question Obama's story, his relationships or his character. It's always a shift to blame someone else....

What we have here are lies told upon lies to cover for the lies that were originally created to spin the Obama fable.

Lies about his father, his mother, his grandparents his personal relationships etc etc etc. Contradictions and revelations contained in his book "Dreams..." vs. other known facts.. Blah Blah Blah

When will the defenders finally realize that the nation was hoodwinked? Time for an open airing of all of the facts. I could care less about his BC other than to find out who his father really is and to illuminate the fraud that was committed on our nation. Spin Spin Spin until everyone is too dizzy to realize what is going on..

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by Stormdancer777

minister and was raised in Indonesia, Hawaii, and Chicago

What is this raised in Chicago ?

He was nursed on the Alinsky tit in Chicago Right after he graduated from Columbia prior to walking into Harvard. It was his first official grooming session!!

Yup, no doubt.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Well, if the biographer made it all up in their head, then there would possibly be a mistake.
Perhaps they had a dream that Obama was born in Kenya, as strange as that may seem.
However, if the bio was submitted by Our Dear Leader upon request by the author, then I think there would not be a mistake.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Hoodwinked Indeed.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonymousCitizen

If it were published once in 1980, yes, that's certainly a possibility. See my post on it being a coincidence.

But the publicist kept updating the bio and even as late as 2007 referred to the senator from IL as being born in Kenya.

So no, 27 years of updates, this "mistake" would have been caught.

Corrected by who?

Do you think Obama looks at every single bio ever written about him?

It's quite possible this literary agent honestly thought Obama was born in Kenya. Since everyone is speculating...why not join into the non-sense. Perhaps Obama never mentioned his birth place to this person...only where he grew up as a child...and from that the agent made an assumption. OR...maybe the agent just honestly thought they heard Obama say he was born in Kenya.

But no...no....that isn't a possibility...this is 100% absolute proof of a cover up.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

The information had to go to the literary agent from Obama.

So how about showing us proof that info came from Obama?

of course you cannot....

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
I see The Drudge Report just put it up as the main story. You heard it hear First/well 2nd... etc.

Very interesting.

I know what the excuse will be already..... "I didn't write that..." "I never saw that...." "News to Me". "Thanks Briebart". "I am just a victim"....

I wish we had the old style reporters... that actually looked for stories like the one Obama has turned out to be.
The old schoolers would put Obama to shame.

This is the day Obama got "owned. For all of us who smelled the fishiness of Obama's story and had to put up with being called right-wing nut, racist, birthers take this truth and think about how your blind allegiance makes you the fool. Whether or not anything comes from this, I can't say, but if you think this is bogus, dream on, turkeys!!

I'm sending this story to my legislators and ask them what they plan to do now.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Oh don't kid yourself...it's a birther issue.

Of course...we all know the birther issue has deeper reasons...reasons where logic is abandoned and hatred blinds reason.

So...when do you think we will see this information on Romney's campaign trail??? If it is so legit as you say it is...I'm sure he will pick it up...won't he???

If he doesn't...why don't you think he will?

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Oh heaven no. That's silly. But the biography published for three decades by his literary publicist? Yes. I believe he cared very deeply about his representation as an author and the royalties received from that endeavor.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

Well, if the biographer made it all up in their head, then there would possibly be a mistake.
Perhaps they had a dream that Obama was born in Kenya, as strange as that may seem.
However, if the bio was submitted by Our Dear Leader upon request by the author, then I think there would not be a mistake.

It's said right in the article that none of the bios were written by the individuals...and they were "probably" approved before publishing.

I can't wait for Taitz to bring this to court and be thrown out AGAIN.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
The new crazy rulers of the world can't run a country indoctrinating children from a very young age to pledge allegience to the flag, to venerate the constitution, to be proud of these institutions and then expect them to turn a blind eye when you decide to piss on the flag and tear up the constitution. You can't have it both ways.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by xEphon
So, we have a newspaper on the day of his birth saying he was born in Hawaii.
And a booklet many years later saying he was from Kenya.

What to believe...what to believe...
edit on 17-5-2012 by xEphon because: (no reason given)

A birth announcement is simply that. Someone in Hawaii wanted to announce his birth.

Anybody with 50 cents could make a birth announcement back then.

link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen
Maybe, but he certainly had people scouring the internet for correct information about him, and having it removed or changed.

Would love any kind of evidence you have to support your certainty.

link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

You keep saying that this is a birther issue. It clearly is not!! It is a truth issue.

Nope, I'm pritty sure it's a birther issue. Find me solid evident that points to Obama being born in Kenya then you may have a point.

What is the defense story we are supposed to believe today? Did someone misspeak again?

of course, it happens. At this point all you have are what, two articles, stating Obama as Kenyan born. The authors were not writing specifically about whether or not Obama was born in Kenya, these were just short bios, no evidence indicates that these authors were having to reference or deeply research the bios they were writing.

What we have here are lies told upon lies to cover for the lies that were originally created to spin the Obama fable.

I have to wonder, given that you're leaning to this idea that these authors knew something we don't, and they wrote the bios concerning Obama's birth in Kenya, also considering that birthers assume the parents, relatives, all knew full well of Obama's Kenyan birth, just how many people are in this conspiracy Jihebo? How big does this conspiracy have to be? Or how small?

The authors are hiding the secret,
Obama's parents are hiding the secret as is Obama, as is Michelle Obama, as is the whitehouse, as is Obama's relatives,

How many people do you think are involved in this cover up Jihibo?

I could care less about his BC

And yet here you are.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

reply to post by jibeho

Oh don't kid yourself...it's a birther issue.

Of course...we all know the birther issue has deeper reasons...reasons where logic is abandoned and hatred blinds reason.

Once again, you try to take a blot on the shining one's plate, and turn it into a race issue. It's not a race issue...IT'S A CONSTITUTIONAL ISSUE. It's if he's a legitimate contender for the highest office this Nation has.

Sorry about the shouting, but I did want to get through to you.

Des

link   
reply to post by 1BornPatriot

Thank you patriot, once again, people drop the party line and put your country first, be Americans first, look out for your family and friends, this man IS the Manchurian candidate.

link   

Originally posted by AnonymousCitizen

Oh heaven no. That's silly. But the biography published for three decades by his literary publicist? Yes. I believe he cared very deeply about his representation as an author and the royalties received from that endeavor.

I absolutely love how all of you know EXACTLY what Obama is thinking and would have been doing.

Let's turn your logic (if you can call it that) around. IF Obama is trying to pull one over on everyone...don't you think he would be a bit more proactive until waiting AS he was running for President. I mean...he had the foresight to have his grandparents put in a birth announcement in the Hawaiian papers saying he was born at a Hawaiian hospital...but he just let this bio slip under his radar????

OR...it was a mistake...and like any normal person...he didn't really spend too much time thinking about a small mistake in a small bio that few people probably ever saw.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join