It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive - Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Haw

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Oh and this,

"The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister."

I thought Obama said he was a goat herder.

link   

Originally posted by shug7272

You have comprehension problems. I wasnt saying it was a racist issue at all. Just that Kenyans seem to run the country better than the last decade worth of American presidents.

No I don't. Wait, maybe I do. I think I used to anyway. That's not the point. I have a healthy sense of humor despite the frightening state of affairs this entire world is in.

Hey?....I got a novel idea. Why don't you start your own "Foreign POTUS - Eradicate the Constitution" thread?
I'm sure it'll be a smashing success

edit on 17-5-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by anon72

Damn.....you took the words right out of my mouth.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Oh and this,

"The son of an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister."

This guy is too much.

Kenyan Manchurian Candidate..................

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind
So either its true and Obama is a liar or its false and Obama is a liar ...

It's a tournament, a tournament, a tournament of lies.....

and I feel fine.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
This isn't fake. This is very real and authentic. However, I believe it's a misprint. I've stated NUMEROUS times before on this site that I'm not the biggest fan of Obama...but let's cut the sh*t and gossip, please? He was born in the United States.

Get.Over.It.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by LexiconV
there appears to be an African elephant in the room and people are trying to say its just a pineapple wearing a hula skirt.

Now that wasn't very nice, was it?

Indeed!

Not only that, he references pineapples wearing hula skirts hoping we don't catch on to the fact he is racist against African elephants!

THE UNMITIGATED GALL!!!!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks this is true is an fool. There was no Kenya until 1964 well after Obamas birth. So any birth record thats says he was born in Kenya is a fake. Sorry but looks like the ignorant little birthers will have to try better next time.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Yes, a goat herder......who has apparently been to Mars according to Eisenhower's granddaughter.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
This is an admitted fact-checking error...

Update: For those curious about the booklet with the "born in Kenya" blurb, which is in fact real, Miriam Goderich who is from the literary agency that produced it, emailed a statement to Political Wire. "This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me -- an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

I know it doesn't matter to the birther crowd, but I can't resist putting the facts out there. Sorry.

Thanks to Aloysius the Gaul for posting this elsewhere.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5/17/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

BH...you're ruining all my birther fun

They were being worked up into such a frenzy...not that they will accept this admission from the publisher herself...but still...it's so much fun watching them think they finally have something.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
abcnews.go.com...

She remembers all the details, leaves them there for all those years, conveniently they are changed before the presidential election,

that's rich.

And why did she think listing him as born in Kenya would help him sell books?

And Obama supplied NO information for his boi? Then how did she know about Kenya.

Hello, Hello, selling Brooklyn bridge here, got swamp land too.

Yes...Yes...it's all true...don't let the facts get in your way...continue the birther nonsense.

I thought BH ruined my fun with facts...but no...I have under-estimated the birther logic once again.

Did you hear Obama visited Mars...maybe he was actually born there???

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
This is an admitted fact-checking error...

Update: For those curious about the booklet with the "born in Kenya" blurb, which is in fact real, Miriam Goderich who is from the literary agency that produced it, emailed a statement to Political Wire. "This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me -- an agency assistant at the time. There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

I know it doesn't matter to the birther crowd, but I can't resist putting the facts out there. Sorry.

Thanks to Aloysius the Gaul for posting this elsewhere.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 5/17/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

BH...you're ruining all my birther fun

They were being worked up into such a frenzy...not that they will accept this admission from the publisher herself...but still...it's so much fun watching them think they finally have something.

Wow... you just admitted to being a troll... I better wear a big hat when I go outside so the pigs don't drop one on me

Edit> Curious about the publisher.. you trust her now? Yet Ron Paul is a Racist... lol.. very funny
edit on 17-5-2012 by Doalrite because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
For people who believe Obama was born in Kenya I've got a live bait store in Death Valley to sell to you.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by icepack

As a Graphics Professional for 25 years I downloaded the Long Form Birth Certificate from the Whitehouse. It is a FAKE. For one thing you can open it in Adobe Illustrator and see the "layers". Someone forgot to flatten it before they made it available. A Scan or photo of the Certificate would have no layers.

Obama being from Kenya is no big deal to me, he is a phony either way.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by mugger
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Examples of his "treason"???

Attacked Libya without the full consent of Congress

Too funny.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
Anyone who thinks this is true is an fool. There was no Kenya until 1964 well after Obamas birth. So any birth record thats says he was born in Kenya is a fake. Sorry but looks like the ignorant little birthers will have to try better next time.

Maybe before calling others ignorant, you should cross-check your facts.

Kenya declared independence from great Britain in 1963 and set up their own government, not under British rule. That doesn't mean Kenya didn't exist until then.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugmold
reply to post by icepack

As a Graphics Professional for 25 years I downloaded the Long Form Birth Certificate from the Whitehouse. It is a FAKE. For one thing you can open it in Adobe Illustrator and see the "layers". Someone forgot to flatten it before they made it available. A Scan or photo of the Certificate would have no layers.

Obama being from Kenya is no big deal to me, he is a phony either way.

Lol you think they "forgot"... they are trying very hard to start a civil war in america, I just wonder when we get there.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
This isn't fake. This is very real and authentic. However, I believe it's a misprint. I've stated NUMEROUS times before on this site that I'm not the biggest fan of Obama...but let's cut the sh*t and gossip, please? He was born in the United States.

Get.Over.It.

Did you ever get a print job done? I sure as heck would not retain the ditz that made the error if they did not pay for the corrected reprinting job. Now, this clerk is a partner in a literary management business than has Obama for a client. Sorry, this is way too cozy of a relationship for me to go along with.

Get over yourself and accept that not everybody thinks like you do.

This is just one more thing we are expected to bob our heads up and down to IMO.

edit on 5/17/2012 by sad_eyed_lady because: spelling

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Did you hear Obama visited Mars...maybe he was actually born there???

Did you hear that Obama was born in South Central....Maybe he was actually conceived on Crenshaw and Slauson?...

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugmold
As a Graphics Professional for 25 years I downloaded the Long Form Birth Certificate from the Whitehouse.

No you did not.

A Scan or photo of the Certificate would have no layers.

Yes it could, that silly statement shows that you are not a " Graphics Professional for 25 years"!

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join