It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contactee claims to have Met Creators of Human Race

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
what do you mean degenerate?!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by rusty1212

Look it up yourself, blue eyes and blonde hair is a degenerate compared to black hair and dark brown eyes. Seriously.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

What absolute racist crapola. IT IS NOT!!!

That is the NWO agenda.

The NAZI's CREATED THE BROTHERHOOD.

They want earth like a hellzone of executions and dismemberment and women abused horribly.

Democracy and equality is in the western world and Norway was one of the first countries in our era/cycles history to vote in their king and have some democracy. England had common law and entrenched rights.

Not so with the so called "superior" non white races, EH?????

Look what they allow their religious leaders to do to their own people and women.

SICKENING.

But its not their fault, its the PTB's fault.

edit on 29-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

So, blue eyes is not a recessive gene making it a degenerate compared to dark brown eyes? If a father had blue eyes and a mother had dark brown eyes, the baby is more likely to have dark brown eyes. It's not crapola, I know the truth hurts. but it's the truth none the less.

And Democracy(Demon Crazy) is not good.

I'm not worried about any NWO Agenda, TPTB, or any Aliens, I am the alien. I'm not racist at all, but I'm not going to lie. I'm focusing on myself, trying to raise my vibrations for this shift happening. That's what everyone should be concerned about, I couldn't stress it on here enough. Me stressing it on here has killed my "rep" but I don't care. This is real talk, everyone needs to activate their melanin. EVERYONE!

People still have high hopes for America well more for the United States (Big Corporation) , but it's done. Chinese owns America's debt almost everyone in America is in debt. China is going to come in and RUN YOUR SH*T, Stock Market belongs to Germany, and every human being has a stock. Yes, you are worth something. You guys think you're free? haha. Ron Paul, Ron Paul, Ron Paul! HAHAHA!
edit on 29-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Recessive? They say things like that, but even years ago, before the media was completely hijacked by the Nazi's, they were putting out interesting articles in Omni and Science Digest, in other words, back then, they had solutions to the whole world, eco systems, lack of water, and energy, and yet it was all buried. We don't have problems when there are solutions that are buried. We only have crimes from on high in this world, not problems. Our problem is the criminals running things.

In reality what was talked about then was that eye color is a cluster thing, not one thing. And blue is not recessive exactly like they thought, or there would be no blue eyed people, but there are lots. My grandfather was 100% Norwegian, and he was the dark haired, white skin, rosy cheeked, and brown eyed norwegian, his brother the blond blue eyed. I am brown eyed, but had blond hair naturally until teen years, and now keep it dark blond, because it looks best with my skin.

I carry tons and tons of blue phenotypes. My genotype is brown, but I carry the blue, and blue/green from my grandmothers aryan lineage, and grey blue green hazel from my fathers Scotts family heritage. 4/5 boys are blue eyed, and green hazel eyed. One is brown eyed.

This is very interesting:

www.burlingtonnews.net...

All the links on this page.

There have been many many many cycles of earth, and earth wasn't even in this position forever either, its been moved. Thats a whole other ET/Higher Up story.

However, the out of africa, 280 000 year old thing, coincided with Sumar and the Annanuki, and yet there were always fair skinned, fair eyed, fair haired people as well, and always past cycles. Asian too. The actual races and DNA is from various cosmic families and groups.

And the plan, though we're in a harsh lower frequency world right now, and many are hopefully learning how much inequality really hurts and harms and will get fed up with learning lessons in a harsh way, and be soon going home to stay in the better/higher/loving realms. I see everyone as being freed.

But the plan with all the different coding and races is from on High. The blueprints are like computer avatars, for so many races.

There are millions of planets like earth in the milky way. There are people that look just like us, like all the races on earth, dark eyed, and blue eyed, and there are people that look close.

There are fantasy races, with different coloring altogether. We have a rather low grade form, in this realm.

Things only get better as people learn love.

Way better.

But technically speaking, in the lower frequency realms like earth's, if a planet is closer to the sun, then darker pigmentation starts.

The only problem with that is, nothing is ever done naturally in the universe, its always a project. But fairer skin brings in more light to planets a little further out. Or Northern regions. Except, not really evolving here, it would have taken longer than scientists think. Its always boosted.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Ok. Have you stopped eating the poison meats, and started trying to raise your vibration to lucky number 13? I'm a 9 Ether being, I only have to raise my DNA strands by 4, some people a only 6 ether beings though. I'm trying to get everyone to eat right and absorb all the light codes and the codes from the fruit. Get all that information so that you're DNA can change. Meditate in the sun, sun gazing 1st and last hour of sun rise and set. Things like that. Nobody is going to save us, we have to save ourselves. Activate our Merkahbah and fly outta here.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Sungazing!!!! I agree. But we can't avoid the poisons. Here on the west coast we are being mutilated by the radiation.

Its not about the real ascension, our bodies are not designed in this realm to take too much of their poisons. Its about the Light coming in. Should the upgrade really happen the light comes in.

And what you eat, if you don't approve of the food in this world, but are not wealthy, doesnt matter.

The Spirit is already there, ie Higher Self, is already there, and is in control of everything. We're not to worry about a thing, but hold and maintain joy, and visions a good world. And speak up and encourage others.

Poor families eat what they can, and my thyroid is out completely and I need protein. Mainly cheese, yogurt, (all radiated), and a bit of chicken. But won't turn down anything that is affordable to feed 4/5 boys. One of them is 150 lbs, 6 foot 2. So the poor don't get any karma, like the PTB think they due, all their karma falls back on them, AND, our spirits do not rely on our bodies here. This is a temporal body suit that we don't need, we're going to better places, with better suits.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

No, sir. The spirit will be trapped in the body if it's toxic. This is why you have to eat as pure as you can. It has lots do with what you eat, A LOT. So, if you continue to eat trash you're in your own demise. Not everybody is going to make it. And Love alone won't help you. How do you expect to be vibrating on 13 when the food you eat is poison and processed.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Not a sir, but that is not even close to being correct. There is no trap. That is the fear based nonsense the mystery school promotes and possibly believes. The body is nothing. Its just a borrowed thing.

This is the past, a past DVD run, of earth. And its like the movie avatar. There are many runs of earth/dvd, simultaneous, and the body suits are fractals or (lets put it this way), not the originals even. Like watching a movie and jumping in.

The most broken down and humbled person on earth is the GREATEST. Family is like that, you see. I've had long discussions with so many who do not understand. The income and elitsims that it takes to "protect the body" from foods and eat good fruits and stay toxin free, all comes via, the Devil rewarding its own, and all the wealthy businesses and some people's success's are through unclean corrupt system and corporations.

They are not succeeding as they wish, for the core of the apple is rotten. Its inequality! Family is THE EQUALITY!

REAL FAMILY rolls up their sleeves and goes to the bottom of the trenches, and works there. They are often disabled, handicapped, and poisoned, and don't count the body as anything, because they know its not.

The only thing that can ever harm or trap, temporally, a soul, is harming another person, and not striving to love more.

Family is springing every single trap there is, and I have connections and communciations not only to Family but my Higher Self, and she is so wonderful, just encouraging, all the negative has been purified from her, she is my higher ideals in a super form. Truly Family and our own Souls are in charge, this is only a temporal place.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Alot of their instructions are passed on through the religions and manuscripts and the ascension is actually coded in Christ.

My thread on Mauro Biglino's literal translations.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is something I sensed in some of the info I was given, and I kept speaking up from my heart, because I just knew it was nonsense, because I know what Love is and the kind of contact and connection I have.

One of the things the Annanuki, or Elohim, those who came from the sky, spoke of, was that man has this chance of becoming immortal, they could also become like the gods, or the phoenix.

Boy oh boy, they don't get it. That was a carrot, dangling, a lie outright, to make them all work to do the biddings of the Dark Side.

Family and the only True Progression, isn't like that at all.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
By the way I was shown the ascension in a vision, and in that vision, was on the computer trying to save the world, kids were there, and we were in this new house back home, and suddenly in the twinkling of an eye, (if we had died no experiencing it at all), we were transformed. I was as if in my early 20's and upgraded, I cannot explain this. Still not fully Higher Self, but so very positive, everything negative in thought that I struggle with or body suit, stripped away and literally our form changed. My older son was so confused and came down the stairs, running his hands through his hair, and two tall blonds walked in from the balcony in blue uniform, the ones I have had contact with, and drew him aside to fill him in and reassure him.

if there will be a literal shift ,and its not a code for NWO and their agendas, that is how it will be.

However the real goal is to not just upgrade, but join Family.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

I would be thinking twice about showing the identity of this man. If what the gentleman is saying has even the tiniest grain of truth, it wouldn't be long before certain elements of the shadow (true) government take an interest in what he knows and has to say before suiciding him out of the picture.
Be careful!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Also, about the inferior races, there is no such thing. The places we come from and lessons we're doing (read Dolores Cannon's books and her regressions) kind of determine placing. Not to mention the number of "starseeds" that go to harsher areas, poorer areas, to try and make a difference (think of some of the activists and gays and women activists in the middle east and asia that have been executed or imprisoned). They often don't live long.

Now, everyone is also in their own realm, literally, their own channel, but it sort of combines in the whole world. My channel and your channel may not be the same one.

In addition. There are many who think ETs are all a black op creation or religious demonology.

In reality religions are based off ETs and even demonology is like the negative astral of all cosmic citizens. Including the spirit forms that didn't incarnate of some who got corrupted by ego, greed/power things, or felt like they let others down and started spiralling downwards by blaming the victims to feel better. There are many paths down.

But, some of my experiences have been direct checkups and medical, some have been meetings. Some is very positive and family. And involves my Higher Self filling myself more and then I remember more people. Having guidance from angelic high frequency kind man, long blond hair, blue uniform, who I recognized as family.

Driving long distance, over mountain passes, having to keep up with the traffic and even pass semi's at higher speed than I like (I'm a little old lady driver) to free up the lineups behind. Feeling terrified, with kids on board, having a hard time with the corners at over 100 km/hr.

Suddenly my sensing locks on a craft overhead and I got nothing but encouragement.

I see my team, the long blond haired man, who feels like my brother, in blue uniform, and the message is, You're safe, we are monitoring, nothing will go wrong, everything is alright. And once, the man, somehow portalled in, and was layered over me, and met my mind, and took over the driving literally. I was just auto mode, and he showed me where to look at each corner, and then the whole trip was smooth and perfect, and even enjoyable, for the scenary was wonderful.

When I got back home, tired and worn out, having a warm bath, saw this blue portal, and there he was, telling me to come, and we went throught it to a city/planet I recognized and went into a council meeting. Though don't remember the rest.

Afterwards went outside with a coffee in the evening and there was this subtle blue streaking spiral type thing (not like the Norwegian Spiral or anything) but still, it was there, and I realized, something more than we know here, is happening always. I had been so tired from the trip, and physically hurting, almost like zen or auto mode thinking, and didn't take that seriously, thought it was a like a daydream in the tub. But things are not what we think here at all.

And ETs/Light Workers/Family/Goodness is here all the time, and ET isn't just black op or the cia.

The black op showed up in their choppers, scout planes, and even TR3B, black triangles to join the scout planes, for our crafts and sightings. The TR3Bs and scout planes showed up when I wrote to some friends about having in house contact, and when you're an experiencer, your friends tend to be rather interesting, they often have these mysterious special forces backgrounds that they claim they've retired from.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Newer being are you african?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusty1212
For those interested there is a new interview.

Really good interview. This one is longer and I agree with what he is saying except for not understanding what he means when they come back. From what I understand, if in our lifetime, something big happens, then the Light will come in. We have to strive to reach higher, to the hand that is reaching down to us, ie, raise our frequency. But most of all, try. Because I have higher self contact, and she is me, first of all, but almost not me, and she's my ideals, the highest thoughts and understandings puriifed so nothing else, in an empowered state. Though me, its more like she's my Mother. Hard to explain. But, the message is always what I know inside, because it has to do with what love is. Everyone, absolutely everyone is going to be home and with family, there is no one left behind. But, of course I don't know how long that will take overall as a group, or individually for each person.

I hope it all happens right away. And as for any returning, never heard of that except for the return of the annanuki, and on that score, if they're good, the tree has to bear good fruit, by my standard. I'm here in part as a witness, and so far very little is. The Serpent or Quetzcoatl, in human form or not, is or was at least ,ruthless.

If negatives show up, if humanity has disclosure in any way, the Good will come in, for the veil will lift.

I don't understand why humanity has been abandoned to these bad guys, cosmically. Spiritually, souls come in for lessons, and to get people out who come in for lessons thinking they need to learn in a negative enviornment, when that is nonsense.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Interesting points but i'm confused are you paraphrasing what you perceive him to say or stating what you personally beleive?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Unity, you can't eat whatever you want. It's not a fear monger thing. THINK about it. Why is TPTB poisoning all the foods then? And trying their best to calcify the pineal gland? Someone is lying to you. You're body is your temple and you have to keep it pure and clean. All these meats that you get are bad, you can't be eating meats like crazy and expect to leave your body. It's not anything based on just love. You're blood has to be pure, everything has to be pure as possible.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

You are correct sister in a lot of what you say. It will not be done as was before, at least she wont be the cause and I don't believe he will either. Which leaves a very small group of control freaks that are out of a job.
But with the handing over of your own personal power comes great responsibility and some, sadly, will not use it wisely at all. Those that have abused those gifts, I would think will have to make some kind of amends.

There is an original 'star' brother also who left with some, and searched and searched for .....a missing piece, he is on his way back. The creator never left, his work is every where and inside everything, he continues to create.
The question is who would want to destroy that? or generate the fear that could do that.

Newer being, please listen closely....everything that you are and your entire existence came from her body, brought to life by HIS energy, it will not hurt you, it is just a matter of belief. Respect it, be grateful for it, and don't take advantage of it, or take it for granted.

There have been so many things and 'us' hidden from us because they/we are different and someone else decided we weren't ready, we were like children, some of us still are.

A good parent will try very hard to be as patient and as kind as they can until you learn, even then the learning never stops, you then get to see a totally different prospective through your own children.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

We don't get alot of meats. I can only eat one meal a day and snacks. But my thyroid condition needs protein and high levels of it. I eat cheese, yogurt, fruit, some veggies, milk and chicken primarily. Fukushima did in the west coast salmon for me, afraid of it. However there are exceptions made when the money is tight and sandwhich meat is cheap, becuase I have 4/5 boys at home, and 3/4 are very very thin, and they have to eat. They've already been anemic. We avoid all flouride, and other chemicals, and buy organic as much as possible to avoid GMO and radiated food, but that only stretches as far as the money goes.

Your teeth and bones require K2 and many fatty soluable vitamins found in organic eggs, but can rarely afford to buy, liver, like chicken liver, and organic milk and butter.

You are supposed to yearn for paradise and look after your temple.

We also take vitamins from the health store and iodine, as much as we can.

But I'm going to repeat this once more. Yes you can eat whatever you have to, for the poor are the greatest and amongst them are many of the starseeds.

The body is NOTHING.

If the ascension happens,all those with the money to eat fancy foods will be wondering why they still didn't progress to the Equality that Family is. Its such an ELITIST thing that to me its actually a sin while there are hungry people.

Before anyone is allowed to "spoil" themselves, they have to FEED AND HOUSE EVERYONE.

If and when the Light that will make the sun look like a candle flame, comes in, the body will upgrade, for those ready who are Love.

Many will not have bodies that can survive the shift, and they will be taken out of body. Many other bodies have been already made and designed for the new earth.

The most important thing a person can do is: Trust your Family, Seek Within, Get on task for the day, for what you came to do. See through the world and hold a strong yearning for paradise, a wonderful world.

Its not what people think here. Most of the information put out is distorted by the mystery school beliefs.

I also do not know that there is an ascension of this level going on. The most important thing is to work on your frequency, raising it, and dream dreams. Do not put everything into 2012, but see a future.

edit on 30-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing

Unity, you can't eat whatever you want. It's not a fear monger thing. THINK about it. Why is TPTB poisoning all the foods then? And trying their best to calcify the pineal gland? Someone is lying to you. You're body is your temple and you have to keep it pure and clean. All these meats that you get are bad, you can't be eating meats like crazy and expect to leave your body. It's not anything based on just love. You're blood has to be pure, everything has to be pure as possible.

I'm going to say this again so you understand truly what this is about. Your blood does NOT need to be pure, and the body suit is managed and helped by Family often, they are behind the scenes cleaning things up, and we should be very greatful for the daily miracles. If a person is on task, if a person is striving to grow their light, and its "not their time", Family heals and positive Ets do things as well.

Its not the body that needs to be pure.

Its the heart and to purify your Love. Its your spirit. Your facet of the multiplex diamond with infinite facet, soul, some parts huge, pure and wonderful light, others, dull and cloudy.

We are here to purify the spirit/heart/mind trinity.

Spirit is everything. Light/intellect codes and creates everything. Your body isn't going to be this one in the end.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join