It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contactee claims to have Met Creators of Human Race

page: 24
<< 21  22  23   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rusty1212

Yes, its something that was in earlier things I'd researched on him. But remember, he is not making them happy, he is not raking in money, he has given his all to sharing the message that is not pro majestic and darth vader, and he is living in a trailer on charity right now. And I don't judge the way the world does, I see the opposite. In other words, because he didn't sell his story, find a way to capitilze on it, he is kind of hero to me right now.

Just like some of his info has been false predictions, things to descredit. But even while that is said, the first time I heard him, this wall broke and I remembered something from the past, before my earth journey.

I wrote a thread putting him down, well what I thought was propaganda, and then regretted it. Was being pushed hard over and over by someone writing to me who kept sending me the most negative links, didn't respect me when I told him my life is hard enough really and I work hard to see through the negative NLP doom stuff and won't allow anyone to hijack my consciousness. Now I wasn't forcing him to agree with me, but standing up for not being forced the other way. And I made a thread called, Dandelions Are Free, where the theme was about: Is one Free Mind in the Matrix a Danger To Them? They have to win over even one free mind. Some things he said made me think he was an agent, aside from admitting it, and then later laughing at me for believing him.

THen he kept pushing certain ufolgoy at me, and while I sensed energy I just felt there was a dark agenda.

But after posting the thread, and reviewing my own research on this, I felt so sorry for poking both those 2 ufology experiencers (who I felt were geniune in their experiences despite any agenda's that I had sensed) with a stick like I did.

Because, how dare we?

How dare anyone who does not have family and children's lives on the line expect to have truth given them, with no risk to us, as if its the current news, and then we walk away and tough beans if they go down, onto the next story.

If we want disclosure pure, all the sides, the depth of truth, we have to seek, speak up, not be so passive, demand, insist.

Iceland threw out its governement and went after those bankers, renouncing all fraud and the false debts with spoons and pots and pans instead of gun, and loud voices.

Why are we so foolish?

So, I am sorry, I don't care about what they may have done in youth, or what they may have to bleed into their real stories to discredit themselves, I can sense information that allignms with my own, and immediately sense when its Majestic 12, NWO, and msytery school.

I can weed through it.

Its called discernment.

But I still think highly of Alex Collier. And his tough situation right now makes me wish I could intervene and help him out and would in a heart beat if I had the means.

And everything I just posted here applies to the guy in these videos on this thread.

He could be in exactly the same situation as those 2 were.

I tried to bring it up before.

Not everyone is free to speak up.

I am, I would grab a bullhorn if they ever tried to threaten me. But I'm not contracted to anything, and the problem is once you are you're in a real pickle.
edit on 22-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
He admitted in his latest interview he worked for the IRS but IRS and CIA are worlds apart. I cant imagine they would have anything to do with each other but IDK

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
what do you say the www.abovetopsecret.com... video?

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I know John Lear is/was, (do you ever escape contracts???) and thought I read that somewhere in threads about Alex Collier. So who knows, it just shows how I don't trust people in the limelight, even when they are saying some of the right stuff. But I won't judge as we aren't doing what we're supposed to be doing, we are far too passive and even apathetic and I don't think anyone should be a martyr. In what i know inside the half of the Cosmos that is good, or greater than half, is sickened by Martyrs. Enough of it. We need Love and to stand up for each other.
edit on 23-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

I know John Lear is/was, (do you ever escape contracts???) and thought I read that somewhere in threads about Alex Collier. So who knows, it just shows how I don't trust people in the limelight, even when they are saying some of the right stuff. But I won't judge as we aren't doing what we're supposed to be doing, we are far too passive and even apathetic and I don't think anyone should be a martyr. In what i know inside the half of the Cosmos that is good, or greater than half, is sickened by Martyrs. Enough of it. We need Love and to stand up for each other.
edit on 23-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Yeah its better not to judge even though you hear some things, I mean idk about collier to be honest i think hes a good guy i dont see him doing anything to make major money that would be a big white flag. A guy like icke for example is making hundreds of thousands maybe more a year so thats a big white flag to me, but the again we live in a age where everyone does need to make money so its a hard situation.

anyways on a completely separate note since i find what you have been saying the past few days so damn interesting i wanted to know what you think happens when a person dies?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Typical.
A decent science fiction movie comes out like Prometheus and suddenly stories appear that seem to match elements of the story.

Just like every time another Paranormal Activity movie is released we see a massive increase on ATS of people who's houses are haunted with demonic spirits.

Sometimes I think ATS is 70% nut case, 20% gullible and 10% sane.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Typical.
A decent science fiction movie comes out like Prometheus and suddenly stories appear that seem to match elements of the story.

Just like every time another Paranormal Activity movie is released we see a massive increase on ATS of people who's houses are haunted with demonic spirits.

Sometimes I think ATS is 70% nut case, 20% gullible and 10% sane.

what the hell are you referring too?

posted on Jun, 26 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

this is the interview where alex talkks about his days a agent

posted on Jun, 27 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Yes, its something that was in earlier things I'd researched on him. But remember, he is not making them happy, he is not raking in money, he has given his all to sharing the message that is not pro majestic and darth vader, and he is living in a trailer on charity right now. And I don't judge the way the world does, I see the opposite. In other words, because he didn't sell his story, find a way to capitilze on it, he is kind of hero to me right now.

Just like some of his info has been false predictions, things to descredit. But even while that is said, the first time I heard him, this wall broke and I remembered something from the past, before my earth journey.

I wrote a thread putting him down, well what I thought was propaganda, and then regretted it. Was being pushed hard over and over by someone writing to me who kept sending me the most negative links, didn't respect me when I told him my life is hard enough really and I work hard to see through the negative NLP doom stuff and won't allow anyone to hijack my consciousness. Now I wasn't forcing him to agree with me, but standing up for not being forced the other way. And I made a thread called, Dandelions Are Free, where the theme was about: Is one Free Mind in the Matrix a Danger To Them? They have to win over even one free mind. Some things he said made me think he was an agent, aside from admitting it, and then later laughing at me for believing him.

THen he kept pushing certain ufolgoy at me, and while I sensed energy I just felt there was a dark agenda.

But after posting the thread, and reviewing my own research on this, I felt so sorry for poking both those 2 ufology experiencers (who I felt were geniune in their experiences despite any agenda's that I had sensed) with a stick like I did.

Because, how dare we?

How dare anyone who does not have family and children's lives on the line expect to have truth given them, with no risk to us, as if its the current news, and then we walk away and tough beans if they go down, onto the next story.

If we want disclosure pure, all the sides, the depth of truth, we have to seek, speak up, not be so passive, demand, insist.

Iceland threw out its governement and went after those bankers, renouncing all fraud and the false debts with spoons and pots and pans instead of gun, and loud voices.

Why are we so foolish?

So, I am sorry, I don't care about what they may have done in youth, or what they may have to bleed into their real stories to discredit themselves, I can sense information that allignms with my own, and immediately sense when its Majestic 12, NWO, and msytery school.

I can weed through it.

Its called discernment.

But I still think highly of Alex Collier. And his tough situation right now makes me wish I could intervene and help him out and would in a heart beat if I had the means.

And everything I just posted here applies to the guy in these videos on this thread.

He could be in exactly the same situation as those 2 were.

I tried to bring it up before.

Not everyone is free to speak up.

I am, I would grab a bullhorn if they ever tried to threaten me. But I'm not contracted to anything, and the problem is once you are you're in a real pickle.
edit on 22-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

have you seen promethius?

posted on Jun, 28 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

No, I can't stand movies. LOL. I don't like dark side plots and turns, with violence and nude women, etc.

Have you seen Groundhog Day and What Dreams May Come, those two movies I did enjoy.

That is the real stuff to me, what life is about!

edit on 28-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

No, I can't stand movies. LOL. I don't like dark side plots and turns, with violence and nude women, etc.

Have you seen Groundhog Day and What Dreams May Come, those two movies I did enjoy.

That is the real stuff to me, what life is about!

edit on 28-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

lol well groundhog day is a classic

reason i ask is because it has lots of metaphores in it insinuating that we where created by aliens

posted on Jun, 30 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Yes but we are not created by ETs, at least not the ones taking the credit. Nothing is done without a plan from on High. However, I was shown the infinite progression and levels, all the way up, steep learning curve, so in a sense here, while some are in tests about love versus greed, peace versus war, like here, the bigger groups are also in tests, they seed planets, and carry out positive works, but not always for the right reasons, some are too cool really, and some are ruthless and made some big mistakes, ie running smiting paradigms, and think they can come in and kill souls that don't progress, ie talk of the second death, and they run these really harsh tests where they harm people by drawing out the worst in them instead of helping them. Its obscene what some of the so called mid management think like, and these ones did not create us at all. The ones who seeded this planet with the Plan inspiring them, ie direction from Source, ARE LOVE, WERE LOVE, and this was never about the system we have from the annanuki's they are hijackers.

So the Enki/Enil group, and the ones who are going to come here, who think that the ascension is for certain ones, ie. ascend zion, and they can do what they want to the rest, they call human monkeys, and talk about all the wars and murder/rapes and want to depopulate.

Its a joke. These guys are also in tests. In fact, we're going to be marking their grades. How they harmed humans in the school.

PERIOD.

I've had some online discussions with that side elsewhere, and just was shocked, at the kind of judging, smiting, harshness, and rationalizing harm or soul murder of those who are traumatized by this school. And he was talking about Enki/Enlil, and the cycles.

Unless people are love htey can't get out of here, and that group is not our creator.

First of all, our souls all come from Beyond. No one is created by these guys, we are all equal, in potential and in fact. As far as I'm concerned the ones running this show are not loving enough and I will be handing in enormous reports concerning their atrocious nasty mean hearted behavior, and that goes for the Enki/Enlil crowd themselves. They don't have any rights over any souls on this planet, I declare all humans free and saved, healed and helped ,all the bad guys here are just one more victim, broken since childhood. The Nazi's perfected the art of destroying children and turning out sociopaths, its all psychology.
edit on 30-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Get back to 0 point, nature.

posted on Jul, 4 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

I think this is the most legitimate ET information, without going deeply into the annanuki/sumar and renegade ETs running things as there appears to be safety limits in what can be said. I would use a bulhorn, but then havent' been stuck in the glue paper of military or mystery school, and am free.

Its renegades running this planet. And from the beginning have found Lou Baldin/Sleeper's information real.

ufo-forum.2292404.n4.nabble.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just click on his name/profile and go to threads. This one I knew and had such a hard time reading each page, because it upset me, I would be pacing around with the pot so stirred, with so many of his posts.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Are extraterrestrials real? As real as the nose on your face

He has a certain right wing politics that I don't share in the least. The closest to my heart in a monied world would be Norway, not only with their equalizing, but also controlled prices for houses and heating and food. Freedom and Equality. But its still far off what I support or believe is even basic Virtues, and no one should ever allow a system like this.

It should not be dog eat dog, and the natural alpha A dominates the rest. I don't value who has the biggest boots, and the best health to conquer.

I just want to say that because when I read his information, its real, but sometimes I'm shaking my fists at whoever is overhead and not working with the free will and on behalf of all people. Negatives simply do not have the right to walk over others with steel boots, and Serve And Protect does come to mind.

But its the best ufo information online.
edit on 4-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing
Get back to 0 point, nature.

what is that?

top topics

<< 21  22  23   >>

join