It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contactee claims to have Met Creators of Human Race

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

We won't agree at all.

Have you heard about the MerKaBah! Mind Body Soul? You won't have a good spirit eating bad foods, eating meats with bad spirits in them. If it has an eye it has a spirit. You diet definitely has a big part on your mind body and soul. You are what you eat. You can't eat all these processed foods and drink coke everyday and just expect that have Love when you hardly even love yourself enough to have a proper diet. That's ridiculous. Processed foods is not even food! If doesn't grow on a tree its not food for us. And we can't meat anymore cause the fishes are poisoned The animals that are suppose to eat curd don't eat that anymore. It's all poison. You can't eat garbage, you really can't. Even in the bible it tells you about how your diet should be, it's serious! you need to have a good diet. That's why TPTB keeps feeding people all these nasty foods cause they know how foods effect the Mind Body and Soul. lol you think this is a joke, eh? Keep eating them processed foods and drinking coke, eating bad meats. How will animals even love you if your eating meat? That's why the beings with animal faces such as Anubis won't deal with people who eat meat.

But you are so sure about eating whatever you want that you won't agree with me. This is so plain as grain, but pizza still tastes good right? Burgers are still awesome right?

When this shift happens you will take your body with you and it will change. but it can't change with all the poisons in your body holding you back. If you can't agree that diet affects your mind body and soul, then we can never agree.

Do you think that everyone is going to make it?

edit on 30-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Does anyone here believe him?

Some of you know the crazy things I believe and sometimes say here, but this guy sounds like he is reading from a script, I wouldn't believe something like that.
edit on 30-5-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Well, if he's saying this for wake up and awareness, then the overall message is one many have already had, so its doesnt make sense for him to be making it up, unless as suggested, he is someone in the know, with black op info, and really pushing for the wake up for as many as possible and just making up a generic story to do this. That is my assessment, because some details may be a little different than what I know, such as "who" is returning. The only "return" I know of is the return of the Quetzcoatl, that is not the love and light group but the serpent of old, however, that doest mean it is truly negative. Infinity is a spiral not a circle. If its a circle then it means people are doing something wrong.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

Dear one, I know that Im right, but you have to listen to voice within and your own conscience Higher Self's guidance. This world is a trap, but the truth is, the poor are the real people to the Higher Ups, they judge the entire system by the smallest, and the smallest have no choice in what they get to eat. So the system, which is actually managed by the Highest Love and Goodness Family, and they override the dark matrix. They work behind the scenes, and only what is allowed to happen, for our souls improvement can happen. Ie. Darth Vader has NO POWER OVER ANY SOULS, BUT FOR LESSONS HIGHER SELF AND FAMILY DETERMINE. Food is irrelevant, period. It has no bearing on any of this, except that the ones poisoning it are going to be answering to their Higher Selves, and Family, with shame, with tears running down their faces, because Darth Vader, or 1000 foot dracos don't compare in how hard our own souls are on ourselves.

The trap here is not loving and equalizing. Willingly going to war and not seeing through the lies and programming needs to be overcome.

Nothing else counts. However Family Loves us so very very very much that they are with us each step of the way, and we need to have faith.

In addition to having no thyroid, chronic fatigue, from what I believe was the atmospheric atomic bombs maxxed out the year I was born, and the depleted uranium from the Gulf War on, AND osteo arthritis and bone loss, I repeat, we all need liver, eggs, and milk/butter, vitamin K2, magnesium, e, a and all the fatty soluables for our bones and teeth. That is how our body suits are made. So while we are here, we need to have thankfulness and gratitude but its not necessary to be vegan, however to not be cruel is also a virtue.

But we live by yearning for a better world, this one isn't it.

When they change our body suits THEN we can do the vegan thing. I'll be very pleased becaue these bodies are horrible, going to the washroom sucks, for example, the whole thing sucks. Have found great displeasure in the whole thing since birth, and remembered a better place.
edit on 30-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

Some of you know the crazy things I believe and sometimes say here, but this guy sounds like he is reading from a script, I wouldn't believe something like that.

If you listen to his latest radio interview which is over 2 hours long its pretty safe to say he is the real deal.

Now i dont know exactly what his mission is or who/what he is working for but i can definitely tell this is something at hand...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by greyer

Well, if he's saying this for wake up and awareness, then the overall message is one many have already had, so its doesnt make sense for him to be making it up, unless as suggested, he is someone in the know, with black op info, and really pushing for the wake up for as many as possible and just making up a generic story to do this. That is my assessment, because some details may be a little different than what I know, such as "who" is returning. The only "return" I know of is the return of the Quetzcoatl, that is not the love and light group but the serpent of old, however, that doest mean it is truly negative. Infinity is a spiral not a circle. If its a circle then it means people are doing something wrong.

this is logical

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

NO way anyone can make this stuff up from the top of the head.....impossible

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rusty1212

Not sure about that. The ones who go online, have some very good MO's and very good scripts. And yet, really strong messages for awareness. It does not mean he is not reading from a script. He could be putting his reputation on the line, in an all out to raise awareness. There are things that are odd to me, the words used remind me of two others, who speak in ufology. To the point where I even thought he was someone else. But, that person had experiences since infancy basically. I find it odd he says he has never had an experience before this year, April. Doesn't make sense to me.

But this is not saying he is making this up either, for his level of information is very good.

I do have perpetual questions about this however. From what I understsand, if and when an actual upgrade occurs to this system, as planned by Family all along, then we are talking about, not the return of the gods of old or elohim, but instead, we are talking about the diamonds in the sky, the cyrstalline stars, lining up, with the centeral sun of the universe, basically THE LIGHT is coming in, and it will make the sun look like a candle flame in comparison. And what passes us, onwards, (and being in body or out, upgrading this body or losing it and gaining a new one IS NOT the test). What is the test, is, can we stand in that frequency of Love and Understanding, Kindness and Equality.

I would feel rather alarmed if it was the Elohim returning.

And I have no intention of playing their role, to future planets.

The only goal I have is freeing this planet, that our golf sized souls grow ever so much larger, that we are outside this universe altogether, that we go home, that we are so happy, and with True Love and Family forever, and that we help in other areas, other universes, places, anyone who has allowed their minds to be trapped into pain, control, abuse, harm. That they think its tough love needed and continually grotesquely punish themselves by being here, or allow any other negative group of beings to have control over them and punish them or force them to incarnate.

Love doesnt do that, so any group of beings like that is NOT Family, but some Fakery.

Edit to add: many of us already were in the category of watchers with our souls in the past. But that is still a combination of both corporal and entity/spirit form, on different grades or frequency, for there are many family groupings and systems helping out, and earth is not a singularity that way.

But what that means, is still being away from home, and on a reduced level from who we really are.

Anyone in the universe still hasn't passed the tests and gone home yet, at least for the most part.
edit on 1-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
finally victim to the double post
edit on 1-6-2012 by windus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Genuinely curious as I love being barefoot when possible:

Do you carry shoes in a bag so that you can still gain service from places that have the "no shoes, no shirt, no service" mandate? (Most places do have that policy...especially eateries).

Same question in relation to getting on buses. Wonder if I should private message this, as it's off topic...hmm.
edit on 1-6-2012 by windus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Not sure about that. The ones who go online, have some very good MO's and very good scripts. And yet, really strong messages for awareness. It does not mean he is not reading from a script. He could be putting his reputation on the line, in an all out to raise awareness. There are things that are odd to me, the words used remind me of two others, who speak in ufology. To the point where I even thought he was someone else. But, that person had experiences since infancy basically. I find it odd he says he has never had an experience before this year, April. Doesn't make sense to me.

But this is not saying he is making this up either, for his level of information is very good.

I do have perpetual questions about this however. From what I understsand, if and when an actual upgrade occurs to this system, as planned by Family all along, then we are talking about, not the return of the gods of old or elohim, but instead, we are talking about the diamonds in the sky, the cyrstalline stars, lining up, with the centeral sun of the universe, basically THE LIGHT is coming in, and it will make the sun look like a candle flame in comparison. And what passes us, onwards, (and being in body or out, upgrading this body or losing it and gaining a new one IS NOT the test). What is the test, is, can we stand in that frequency of Love and Understanding, Kindness and Equality.

The only goal I have is freeing this planet, that our golf sized souls grow ever so much larger, that we are outside this universe altogether, that we go home, that we are so happy, and with True Love and Family forever, and that we help in other areas, other universes, places, anyone who has allowed their minds to be trapped into pain, control, abuse, harm. That they think its tough love needed and continually grotesquely punish themselves by being here, or allow any other negative group of beings to have control over them and punish them or force them to incarnate.

Love doesnt do that, so any group of beings like that is NOT Family, but some Fakery.

Edit to add: many of us already were in the category of watchers with our souls in the past. But that is still a combination of both corporal and entity/spirit form, on different grades or frequency, for there are many family groupings and systems helping out, and earth is not a singularity that way.

But what that means, is still being away from home, and on a reduced level from who we really are.

Anyone in the universe still hasn't passed the tests and gone home yet, at least for the most part.

so what is the elohim return??

what makes them different then the paladians or who ever else you might expect?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

so what is the elohim return??

what makes them different then the paladians or who ever else you might expect?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I think he's an attention BIATCH

I've once had a dream where I was seeing purple symbols in the night sky, when I woke up I had a brain-ache on the left, like pressure like never felt that before, Does that make me a contactee? Dont think so, however those contacteees cannot be trusted

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
I think he's an attention BIATCH

I've once had a dream where I was seeing purple symbols in the night sky, when I woke up I had a brain-ache on the left, like pressure like never felt that before, Does that make me a contactee? Dont think so, however those contacteees cannot be trusted

Which contactees can be trusted?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The part that gets me when i watch this is when he says stuff like "you think you know what a tree looks like?" he comes off as way to self-righteous to me.

70-80 years of study the beginning of everything. Id like to see him put to the test.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sol23
The part that gets me when i watch this is when he says stuff like "you think you know what a tree looks like?" he comes off as way to self-righteous to me.

70-80 years of study the beginning of everything. Id like to see him put to the test.

good point

but it is nice to think that there is true beauty that we have yet to see

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I completely agree with you.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

the question is do we believe what we want to believe or go on the evidence

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusty1212

I myself always try to go with the evidence, but no matter how much you do. there is always that part of you that believes of grander things.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusty1212

I myself always try to go with the evidence, but no matter how much you do. there is always that part of you that believes of grander things.

do you believe ashwin?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join