It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contactee claims to have Met Creators of Human Race

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing
reply to post by rusty1212

No, but you better get right with your melanin. Start getting melanin rich, eating GREENS!
edit on 15-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

What are you talking about?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
The blue eyed thing is racist, and such erroneous crapola. I watched those videos in his new thread, someone who thought violence could be exhibitied by a progressed soul, when NO, one has to become like unto Christ and Buddha, separating the elements within them, for they come 50/50, with coding to both sides and we're graded. Those videos on his thread, that guy was talking about polygamy as well, some kind of mystery school occult sex magic, the man the stars, many women the planets, SICKENING. And Brotherhood just leapt into my mind.

Blue eyes denote those races (cosmic ones) that are further from the sun, from a natural developmental point of view, but its not done that way anymore, all evolutionary things are projects, hybridization.

The Ets where blond haired and red haired though. And civilization most likely flowed West to East, from Atlantis.

Demons and negatives are mostly red eyed by the way.

The issue in those videos where he says we don't have soul (ie though many of us remember past life existence), we have spirit but not soul, but he, (though violent in nature and talking about snappning people's necks) has soul, he's from Family.

I'll have to pretend someone else instead because God/Goodness/Family are not violent and if we don't become Love we don't go home. It doesnt have to do with what we eat. What we eat is part of how this planet was arranged, to learn how horrible dog eat dog is, and yes, for anyone who can be very healthy on vegan diet, go for it, and the rest, cutting down on some things, but its having Thanksgiving and Gratitude and Being Aware that makes the difference, but being sickly on vegan is not the right thing to do, never mind we get K2 and ortho nutrients for teeth and bones from meat, organic eggs, dairy products and liver. So, nooooo......!!!!!!

Good self care is important, This is our temple. Praying and seeking from source within.

When we progress past Duality and harming one another, grow your soul, inflood our Higher Self, we become Soul, that is like growing up, Spirit is like Child, Children in these lower chakra type tests. But that Spirit is connected to your Infinite Soul, like a face/facet on an infinite diamond, so this is a past clip of ourselves, and there is NO WAY someone promoting polygamy, swearing and making violent threats could ever be suggesting he is grown up out of diapers and out of the universe and progressed to soul, but back helping.

If he did that, came back and he would still be a sliver of self in human form, but got overwhelmed by all the programs of polygamy and violence I would be very very worried about him and have to say I was very worried about that man in the videos anyway.

If its all some code of the solar system going through 20 000 years of 6 000 C fluff cloud and giving people instructions to try and survive this by eating as much greens as possible and building up the colored pigmentations genetically. Well, 20 000 more years of this crapola. Not on your life.

Its time to go home, and we'll be having improved combo bodies in the end, or upgraded forms, its not like this is where its at.

edit on 15-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Alright, believe in the Elohim aliens, I won't

Humans have the universe inside themselves. Look within yourself and the answers will come to you.

but you don't hear me though.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by NewerBeing

Yes we do have the universe within us. The best metaphor for this is like, we're in school on the other side, watching a DVD and jumped in with a sliver of our imagination. To grow more.

Another analogy is, we are in a dream lab, and I've been shown something like that.

Another is that our computer mind is the dvd player, playing the DVD, but the infinite universe is being played from within. Then along come pesky ETs with the remote and they go around freezing time program, pushing pause, they can fast forward, they can do weird things. I always said I wanted a remote for my children, but ironically we're the children and they DO have the remote.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Just get right with nature and meditate. Eat greens. You will be good. Anyone on the path to enlightenment is on the right path. Just know that. Only 15% are going to make it. So, as long as you are on that path to enlightenment, you don't got nothing to worry about.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
The blue eyed thing is racist, and such erroneous crapola. I watched those videos in his new thread, someone who thought violence could be exhibitied by a progressed soul, when NO, one has to become like unto Christ and Buddha, separating the elements within them, for they come 50/50, with coding to both sides and we're graded. Those videos on his thread, that guy was talking about polygamy as well, some kind of mystery school occult sex magic, the man the stars, many women the planets, SICKENING. And Brotherhood just leapt into my mind.

Blue eyes denote those races (cosmic ones) that are further from the sun, from a natural developmental point of view, but its not done that way anymore, all evolutionary things are projects, hybridization.

The Ets where blond haired and red haired though. And civilization most likely flowed West to East, from Atlantis.

Demons and negatives are mostly red eyed by the way.

The issue in those videos where he says we don't have soul (ie though many of us remember past life existence), we have spirit but not soul, but he, (though violent in nature and talking about snappning people's necks) has soul, he's from Family.

I'll have to pretend someone else instead because God/Goodness/Family are not violent and if we don't become Love we don't go home. It doesnt have to do with what we eat. What we eat is part of how this planet was arranged, to learn how horrible dog eat dog is, and yes, for anyone who can be very healthy on vegan diet, go for it, and the rest, cutting down on some things, but its having Thanksgiving and Gratitude and Being Aware that makes the difference, but being sickly on vegan is not the right thing to do, never mind we get K2 and ortho nutrients for teeth and bones from meat, organic eggs, dairy products and liver. So, nooooo......!!!!!!

Good self care is important, This is our temple. Praying and seeking from source within.

When we progress past Duality and harming one another, grow your soul, inflood our Higher Self, we become Soul, that is like growing up, Spirit is like Child, Children in these lower chakra type tests. But that Spirit is connected to your Infinite Soul, like a face/facet on an infinite diamond, so this is a past clip of ourselves, and there is NO WAY someone promoting polygamy, swearing and making violent threats could ever be suggesting he is grown up out of diapers and out of the universe and progressed to soul, but back helping.

If he did that, came back and he would still be a sliver of self in human form, but got overwhelmed by all the programs of polygamy and violence I would be very very worried about him and have to say I was very worried about that man in the videos anyway.

If its all some code of the solar system going through 20 000 years of 6 000 C fluff cloud and giving people instructions to try and survive this by eating as much greens as possible and building up the colored pigmentations genetically. Well, 20 000 more years of this crapola. Not on your life.

Its time to go home, and we'll be having improved combo bodies in the end, or upgraded forms, its not like this is where its at.

I agree with you 100% sir

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

reply to post by Unity_99

Just get right with nature and meditate. Eat greens. You will be good. Anyone on the path to enlightenment is on the right path. Just know that. Only 15% are going to make it. So, as long as you are on that path to enlightenment, you don't got nothing to worry about.

Why is your Avatar that of an Evil Eyed blue man?

Are you a satan-worshiper?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Sadly this could be legit...

i watched 3 mins ruffly of it and closed it... he just looks like your common sht talker...

Sorry OP hope someone else will give you some insight.

Aarcadius.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aarcadius
Sadly this could be legit...

i watched 3 mins ruffly of it and closed it... he just looks like your common sht talker...

Sorry OP hope someone else will give you some insight.

Aarcadius.

I'm sorry but i'm a bit confused...you say it could be legit...but he is sht talking?

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Yes how is that confusing? He could be the real deal but to me he "looks" like a sht talker... so i closed him, understand?
Sorry if there was some confusion lol i didn't think it was that hard to understand xD my bad.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aarcadius

Yes how is that confusing? He could be the real deal but to me he "looks" like a sht talker... so i closed him, understand?
Sorry if there was some confusion lol i didn't think it was that hard to understand xD my bad.

Thank you for clarifying, I was just a bit struck because you said it may be legit then called him illegitimate, but i understand your point now.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I agree with you 100% sir

Madam or Ms maybe.

Dolores Cannon has alot of good info in the regressions, and I don't always trust all the info there as some of it seems family groupings, and even some controllers, but when some are sharing their soul knowledge in the deep regressions they're like NDE's and it opens windows, things I can remember or stirs up things in me and there is even groups checking in on them and they are interactive in real time, so you can read, and suddenly you're connected to that group, and its a group you recognize. Its very unusual and something I don't think anything in the world is more important than searching for why we're here and how we can help, getting on task.

Lately its come to me that so many things have been completed in the past with striving to see everyone's point of view and loving them, even people who have hurt you, so its really working on the kids right now, there is just a few other areas there, and many here hold love frequency and work at transmuting their situations as much as possible.

Since for many that job is way over their heads and some people have very harsh situations, things that break my heart hearing, its not clear to me how one person can change a country, to me that takes TEAMWORK.
Most are here for their family situations and the extra dumping humanity puts things way over the heads of most peoples ablities and the one being interviewed, he talks about soul abilities we can have, but even those searching strongly, daily, very intuitve people aren't usually given that kind of activation yet, so it must be something coming if its needed beyond the level of tests people get here. They come in with the veil of forgetfulness (some get more glimpses under that veil) and lots of pushes, nudges to seek and seek and seek. But most don't reach the end of their lives with that veil lifting.

If that is going to happen it must be something Coded into the times in the matrix for everyone.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Why even ask me a question like that? lol. I like hall & oates. Good music group. I don't a problem with blue eye'd people. I have a problem with the video saying they are the creators of humans, when that's an all out lie.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

It wasn't one race. First of it was Family, Prime Creator and Family, who "turned the set on", and everything was innocence and there are many wonderful realms, and the whole thing interactive, so earth had innocence and higher frequency in the pasts and the watchers had roles to play, different groups not just one in contributing to the whole, for I believe it was meant to be a school for many systems. But darker elements came in. I do wonder what the polar circumference region and the north star group, which changes, has to do with what stargates open, and who is here. Or is that only part of it.

But the cosmos isn't really the Creators, they're outside the Cosmos/Family.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

It wasn't one race. First of it was Family, Prime Creator and Family, who "turned the set on", and everything was innocence and there are many wonderful realms, and the whole thing interactive, so earth had innocence and higher frequency in the pasts and the watchers had roles to play, different groups not just one in contributing to the whole, for I believe it was meant to be a school for many systems. But darker elements came in. I do wonder what the polar circumference region and the north star group, which changes, has to do with what stargates open, and who is here. Or is that only part of it.

But the cosmos isn't really the Creators, they're outside the Cosmos/Family.

I read this and wanted to get your take on it:

The Elohim (The Anunnaki, The Vedas, The Anakim, The Nefilim, Jehovah, The Sons of God)

They (the Elohim) first came to Earth millions of years ago. They come from a planet in our own solar system which orbits the sun once every few thousand years....have you seen the planet next to our sun of late? They are back!

They did not create the human form out of love, no, no, no....it was to create a slave race . And that's what we have been....even though they were not physically here to "rule" over us, the "elite" has done their bidding.

The Elohim are members of the Galactic Confederation (Giza Inteligence), a group of "similarly oriented alien races", whose mission is to align all planetary races with the will of the collective or "The One."

Hive Mind! Little worker bees. Look at the symbolism of the bee in Freemasonry/Masons/Shriners, Catholic Church, Hinduism, Mormonism, etc, etc. What do you think that symbolizes?

Their ultimate agenda is altruistic obedience to the rule of The One. Even the Bible speaks of a time when the Entire World will be subject to the will of The One ("every knee shall bow to me".

Strict obedience...no questions asked is the hallmark of "righteousness" according to the writings of the Elohim. Be good little sheep!

Become aware of what is going on....

Look at the connections of All the Religions (from Christianity to New Age)...it's all wrapped in the same Elohim bow! You just don't see it. It's time to see it!!!

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Why even ask me a question like that? lol. I like hall & oates. Good music group. I don't a problem with blue eye'd people. I have a problem with the video saying they are the creators of humans, when that's an all out lie.

I just dont get what you mean when you say Blue Eyed People are bad???

What race are you?

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Rusty, you raise some interesting points which though some may poo poo, it has been descussed for a very long time such as can be seen in the Book of Enoch and the Nag Hammadi collection.
You describe alot what sounds like the 'archons' and their 'chief' which are described as masters of deception, their deception and their works are described as like a work of perverse art. Many of the texts speak of this realm as a realm of illusion and deficiency and that these entities created these modeled forms to trap and feed of the light. These entities are described as causing humanity to drink of the waters of forgetence, that humanity is kept imprisoned, asleep and drunk, asleep and drunk lest they should wake up to the truth and discover their true nature and see that they dwell in poverty, and undo the unholy works of their slave masters and their chief. The slave masters and their chief hate illumination because it is the power of illumination which will undo them and their chief, and their unholy works.

It raises some interesting questions, particulary when you examine how these 'archons' are sometimes described...which is similar to how some apparent 'E.T. Entities' are described by contactees and abductees (forgive me for not giving exact qoutes, i'm in the process of moving and don't have access to my manuscripts and notes, I incourage an investigation into these texts and those of like nature to see for yourself).
edit on 16-5-2012 by Arles Morningside because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Arles Morningside

Well then when you've finished moving, do be so kind as to share your manuscripts and such, I would find it interesting to read personally.

Unity, you need to calm down, I get the distinct lack of self control/bubbling under the surface (I'm worried for you) and I think you have missed something.
If and when anyone/thing (and they will) come from above (in the flesh) they are brothers and sisters, no matter what.
They are your equal and as such governed by the same laws that your father (the provider of the energy that is you) laid down for us all. You have free will, use it. They may have the skills to get inside your head but it is all determined by what you allow, always!
He is the only one who can take what is borrowed as it's his, always has been always will be.
He could take you where you sit, if he chooses.
If you have given power over yourself to any other than him, you must get it back, now.
Say enough! you do not have permission to touch me! In love we can 'talk' but do not touch without permission.
Your fear is audible, it's what I'm hearing.
Get outside and look around, take your shoes off and feel the heart beat beneath your feet, bathe in the water.

I can't believe for the majority of my life I was not religious and now it almost seems like I'm the only one who is...it's freakin' weird!

Hold on Unity X

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I'd like to add here....
There have been many many untold years of 'things' being different and being reviled for just being different.
Think about that.....
They were shunned spirits, they didn't even know why they were, they just were, it may just be their time now.

Lots of things will be levelled out soon, and I'm not talking geographically either, but they certainly will look different when you can see.

Stay sharp. stay focused, and for God's sake don't loose hope, let's share a cup of concrete and harden the frack up.

Much love and respect with tough words always x

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AussieAmandaC
I'd like to add here....
There have been many many untold years of 'things' being different and being reviled for just being different.
Think about that.....
They were shunned spirits, they didn't even know why they were, they just were, it may just be their time now.

Lots of things will be levelled out soon, and I'm not talking geographically either, but they certainly will look different when you can see.

Stay sharp. stay focused, and for God's sake don't loose hope, let's share a cup of concrete and harden the frack up.

Much love and respect with tough words always x

So i don't understand are you considering this man to be a demon???

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join