It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contactee claims to have Met Creators of Human Race

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Get right with nature and nothing but nature and everything will be ok.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
We are nature

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
You are both entirely correct.

ALL aspects of nature, including hive and family, as our esteemed friend so fearfully posted...

Rusty you know any demon/devil worth talking to IS God right? He only ever reflects what you want and are, and wants you to be happy as you are he and he is you. Experiencing you.

Animal headed entities must also get rid of their fear, because they would love to live and exist and walk the Earth as we do, this is the jewel, right under your feet.

If you are allowed to forgive the little bit of dark inside yourself, why would he be allowed any different, only the scale changes.

If you open the door for one, to be fair all is welcome in love and light, to walk where we do.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

I meant not my own personal manuscripts that should be studied, sorry if I misspoke that sentence, but the Nag Hammadi and Book of Enoch and etc. is what I mean.
As a hobby, I continue the old tradition of the scriptorium, I make, hand write and hand illustrate Occultic manuscripts (for me and a few delighted friends) and have a few less orante books which contain a diverse collection of qoutes and notes on different subjects such as like these on ATS. They make for a good quick go to, when I need to, as I like to provide the sources and qoutes. For my post, I didn't provde qoutes from the Nag hammadi and of the Book of Enoch which came to mind and which are in my notes and qoutes which I thought would be fitting.
edit on 17-5-2012 by Arles Morningside because: Bad typing. What's new? Ahaha.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Arles Morningside

As I am not too familiar with these things, please do still find your quotes, you had something in mind, I'd love to hear it when you dig them out. Ta

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing
Get right with nature and nothing but nature and everything will be ok.

Must have missed the 'nothing but nature' bit first time round, as a creation of his this is right, but what about all the wonderful things that have been created by man (his men), the very things which now sustain you, since I assume you don't live purely off the land naked? You know most of it stemmed from making a 'love' happy, easier living, convenience etc all made to make a loved one's life easier, how can it be bad?

We like to think it's 'her body'(and it is), and that all matter (some of which is manufactured into every other thing) came from her though, because of him, how could she not love what created her?
So there is no difference when you think about it.
I would think that an honest respect for both would be healthier and safer. If it's made out of love it will not hurt you, but you have to respect it and probably even give thanks once in a while just to be sure all hear you.

This is where the imbalance has come from and to which some of us find ourselves now, but it can be rectified.

Anything that carries eggs 'feels' naturally what is inside and what is outside, this is what they didn't want you to know, something they can not replicate. But we're not special by ourselves, without the seed carriers and our loves of our choosing only, we are just another animal.
Fear of recrimination for sharing what is natural to us, which has been dealt in bucket loads for all our previous history, look it up, (I dare you...) is going to end.

Hopefully we women are much smarter now (we are what we are), we still will squeal if frightened, we reserve the right as sheilas
Even us tough one's can occasionally.
That is why we will always want and need the men, they provide masculine love, we just want to share without reserve, you'd be amazed what you could witness if you just let go too, including nature and where you live.

Girls always love love, it's in our make up, we miss the other half though and will wait till you catch up always, ever patient for play time to be over.

Only those who treat her daughters and his sons badly need to worry some what....

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Are you referring to what is known as the "LAW OF KARMA" ?!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Come on, baby! I ain't missing women, believe that! Women are the matriarchs, my whole life I have been respectful to women and I always tried to treat them above me, cause that's nature. I can feel women, they are so magnetic, so much energy, I just love being around them. It saddens me that not all women know themselves, even though they have so much energy already, especially my ebony goddesses. When a man and woman come together to make love, that's the strongest form of energy. Men need to stop calling these women disrespectful names and such, and to stop treating them like trash.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Too many woman are not woman, they are just using guys no spirit no karma no darma

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by rusty1212

Don't say that, women are OUR god whether we like it or not.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Any one who claims to have had contact, needs to prove it with video. All these people constantly claiming this, with not a shred of evidence. It's always the same story, "I can't prove it, you'll just have to take my word" or they laugh, saying "You're not enlightened enough to understand". Until one of these jokers step forward with physical proof, my opinion of all of them will be : Attention Seeker.

Sorry to be like that, [ not really ] but, fakers just rub me the wrong way. There are many who have worked for decades trying to prove the existence of alien visitation and cover up by the government. Then this type comes along and makes the whole subject a joke.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Haha

IF woman are YOUR God speak for yourself.

You want to submit yourself to females be my guest, your the one with the problems.

Go look at the jungle, go look at nature if men submitted to woman there would be no survival.

Loool

Cant beleive you said that

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
Any one who claims to have had contact, needs to prove it with video. All these people constantly claiming this, with not a shred of evidence. It's always the same story, "I can't prove it, you'll just have to take my word" or they laugh, saying "You're not enlightened enough to understand". Until one of these jokers step forward with physical proof, my opinion of all of them will be : Attention Seeker.

Sorry to be like that, [ not really ] but, fakers just rub me the wrong way. There are many who have worked for decades trying to prove the existence of alien visitation and cover up by the government. Then this type comes along and makes the whole subject a joke.

How do you expect them to do that???

Usually these evens happen out of nowhere.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
This is the only place so far (other than the video) where I've read about the Elohim being our creators.

The Lacerta Files

It is one interesting read, I recommend it to everyone to read it, even if you don't add to it, it makes you think a lot.

Surprisingly, as someone said in the first posts, my friend found a homeless guy who had tons of information about the Illuminati, the Elohim, and other stuff like that... none of us could understand how he knew that, but it matched a lot of the material I had read at the time... maybe he had a secret wi-fi connection and a laptop hidden around

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

It's not submit to women fool, where do men come from? Women, if there weren't women you wouldn't be alive, humans get made from the women, so that would make women God, no? God is the creator of life? I can't believe you haven't realized something so simple. And in the jungle they all understand that the female is the Creator of their species so they all respect them. AND in most packs/families it's a female leading the group. Come on, son. This is common knowledge. You are too backwards. If you can't respect and understand women as God because she is the creator of life, like all Animals do, then you are a lost boy.
edit on 23-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

It's not submit to women fool, where do men come from? Women, if there weren't women you wouldn't be alive, humans get made from the women, so that would make women God, no? God is the creator of life? I can't believe you haven't realized something so simple. And in the jungle they all understand that the female is the Creator of their species so they all respect them. AND in most packs/families it's a female leading the group. Come on, son. This is common knowledge. You are too backwards. If you can't respect and understand women as God because she is the creator of life, like all Animals do, then you are a lost boy.
edit on 23-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

Look at the law of the jungle.

Man rules woman = Survival.

Woman rules man = Death.

Look at whats happening today, the family structure is under constant threat because of this logic of equality.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Did he by any chance ask the creators why he created Humans? What was in their minds to subject a nice planet and it's animals and plants to this torture.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
Did he by any chance ask the creators why he created Humans? What was in their minds to subject a nice planet and it's animals and plants to this torture.

Imagine the good we are capable to do.

We CHOOSE to behave that way.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

What are you talking about? Does it stop the women from being the creator of life?

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

What are you talking about? Does it stop the women from being the creator of life?

Woman is NOTTTTTT creator of life.

This statement is ridicules and preposterous !

Woman without Man = NO LIFE

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join