It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contactee claims to have Met Creators of Human Race

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
For those interested there is a new interview.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by rusty1212

I saw the first video when this thread started. At the time I said I wanted to know more about Ashwin’s story before I passed judgment on his credibility. Since then I’ve watched the second video and listened to this latest radio interview. His story has stayed pretty much the same and I feel I can now comment.

My main problem when I first heard Ashwin was him using the term “Elohim” to describe his contact. I felt that no true spiritual entity would call himself that. I was pleased to hear him clarify during the radio interview that it wasn’t the contact that used that term, but it was Ashwin who came up with that term to try and express who the entity might be. For me that made his story more credible.

But the problem with an event like Ashwin’s, is that it’s very much like a vivid dream. To the dreamer the event seems real enough, but it’s very hard to convince anyone who has not had a similar vivid dream that it really happened.

I would like to believe him. He seems normal enough and he seems to be struggling to fully comprehend what happened to him like a normal person would. But for me, ultimately, it doesn’t matter. In the end it’s his message of developing the love in oneself that’s important. Take away the institutional trappings of any organized religion and at the core we find the same message, and I don’t see anything wrong with that.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Does a child not get created in the womb? I swear it did? My bad.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The child is developed in the womb, dump 10000 woman on and island and tell me how many babies do you get?

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1questioner

I saw the first video when this thread started. At the time I said I wanted to know more about Ashwin’s story before I passed judgment on his credibility. Since then I’ve watched the second video and listened to this latest radio interview. His story has stayed pretty much the same and I feel I can now comment.

My main problem when I first heard Ashwin was him using the term “Elohim” to describe his contact. I felt that no true spiritual entity would call himself that. I was pleased to hear him clarify during the radio interview that it wasn’t the contact that used that term, but it was Ashwin who came up with that term to try and express who the entity might be. For me that made his story more credible.

But the problem with an event like Ashwin’s, is that it’s very much like a vivid dream. To the dreamer the event seems real enough, but it’s very hard to convince anyone who has not had a similar vivid dream that it really happened.

I would like to believe him. He seems normal enough and he seems to be struggling to fully comprehend what happened to him like a normal person would. But for me, ultimately, it doesn’t matter. In the end it’s his message of developing the love in oneself that’s important. Take away the institutional trappings of any organized religion and at the core we find the same message, and I don’t see anything wrong with that.

You make some interesting points, I personally tune in for his insight. I showed a friend of mine and he said at this stage he does not care about the validity he just feels like he gets allot of value out of what he has to say.

I'm personally less skeptic but i understand that way of thinking.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1questioner

Okay i just finished the interview in its entirety the radio one and i think you are wrong, i think he does mention that they show him he is elohim threw various symbols..

just thought i would correct you

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I am the brother of the OP - the poster of this thread. he showed me the video and even though i am very young i really feel ancient and i feel as though this is real.

I know it sounds like mumbo jumbo or allot of people but i think there is allot of truth to this
edit on 26-5-2012 by JordanMaxwellMySavior because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JordanMaxwellMySavior

It's not real. He was abducted by demons.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing
reply to post by JordanMaxwellMySavior

It's not real. He was abducted by demons.

I have said this before and I will say it agian.

DEMONS do not promote LOVE/UNITY/UNDERSTANDING

They promote

CONFUSION/HATRED/DIVISION

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JordanMaxwellMySavior
I am the brother of the OP - the poster of this thread. he showed me the video and even though i am very young i really feel ancient and i feel as though this is real.

I know it sounds like mumbo jumbo or allot of people but i think there is allot of truth to this
edit on 26-5-2012 by JordanMaxwellMySavior because: (no reason given)

Lance change your name - jordan maxwell is NOT your savior.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
Any one who claims to have had contact, needs to prove it with video. All these people constantly claiming this, with not a shred of evidence. It's always the same story, "I can't prove it, you'll just have to take my word" or they laugh, saying "You're not enlightened enough to understand". Until one of these jokers step forward with physical proof, my opinion of all of them will be : Attention Seeker.

Sorry to be like that, [ not really ] but, fakers just rub me the wrong way. There are many who have worked for decades trying to prove the existence of alien visitation and cover up by the government. Then this type comes along and makes the whole subject a joke.

The problem with that is, they tend to stop In unannounced. It's not like they call you on your cell to let you know they're coming

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightsideAssassin

Originally posted by DAVID64
Any one who claims to have had contact, needs to prove it with video. All these people constantly claiming this, with not a shred of evidence. It's always the same story, "I can't prove it, you'll just have to take my word" or they laugh, saying "You're not enlightened enough to understand". Until one of these jokers step forward with physical proof, my opinion of all of them will be : Attention Seeker.

Sorry to be like that, [ not really ] but, fakers just rub me the wrong way. There are many who have worked for decades trying to prove the existence of alien visitation and cover up by the government. Then this type comes along and makes the whole subject a joke.

The problem with that is, they tend to stop In unannounced. It's not like they call you on your cell to let you know they're coming

lool exactly !!

Its so funny people who are like why is there no video?

these are spontaneous events !

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Its just hilarious, prove it, prove it, prove it. Well if you have a meeting with someone, in this realm or ????, that hard to explain in between realms, because ET's seem to get around though different frequencies alot, just make sure you ask them why they come in the night, why they don't give you a chance to get some recording device and smile pretty for the camera. Hey, why not suggest they do an interview even?

Its not done that way. I wish!!!

If a person is being targetted by black ops its hard enough to prove in many instances, let alone anything else.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Confusion?

Why can't a demon lie? Why can't a demon send you love? Why can't a demon exploit this 2012 stuff and just lie to a whole bunch of people and prepare them for something even worse in the future? Demons are too evil to be capable of doing something like that, rusty? Demon's are way too evil to promote misinformation?

The Elohim didn't create any humans. He was abducted for god sakes. Just by him saying he was abducted leads me to believe that it was demons. A REAL SUPREME BEING wouldn't abduct anyone. They will contact you through your mind or come right there in the flesh to you. They don't possess you and then abduct you.
edit on 27-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Its just hilarious, prove it, prove it, prove it. Well if you have a meeting with someone, in this realm or ????, that hard to explain in between realms, because ET's seem to get around though different frequencies alot, just make sure you ask them why they come in the night, why they don't give you a chance to get some recording device and smile pretty for the camera. Hey, why not suggest they do an interview even?

Its not done that way. I wish!!!

If a person is being targetted by black ops its hard enough to prove in many instances, let alone anything else.

I guess they expect someone to have a iphone camera handy when they are having obes lol

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Confusion?

Why can't a demon lie? Why can't a demon send you love? Why can't a demon exploit this 2012 stuff and just lie to a whole bunch of people and prepare them for something even worse in the future? Demons are too evil to be capable of doing something like that, rusty? Demon's are way too evil to promote misinformation?

The Elohim didn't create any humans. He was abducted for god sakes. Just by him saying he was abducted leads me to believe that it was demons. A REAL SUPREME BEING wouldn't abduct anyone. They will contact you through your mind or come right there in the flesh to you. They don't possess you and then abduct you.
edit on 27-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

Did you listen to it?

He specifically mentioned that he was NOT abducted, listen to the latest radio interview "It felt as though an ancient part of me awoken"

I am paraphrasing but it does not explain that he as abducted

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Which video because he says a lot? Anyway, the Elohim had blue eyes and blonde hair which is a degenerate so the couldn't have been the creators of the human race.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Which video because he says a lot? Anyway, the Elohim had blue eyes and blonde hair which is a degenerate so the couldn't have been the creators of the human race.

So because they had blue eyes they are demons? omg are you serious?

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

No, they are demons because they are liars and twisting the truth saying that they are creators of the human race. When they are not. It's a demon. Blue eyes is a degenerate. Sorry that you have blue eyes and you keep trying to push the racism card on me, but too bad. It's just what it is. Elohim is a fake. They're demons, they are trying to get over on you.

How can a degenerate create something in it's likeness better than itself with it's genes? Doesn't make sense, the creators have to be Melanin rich.
edit on 28-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Complete nonsense, Yes i Do have blue eyes and its not the racist card its the nonsense card!!

This is a nonsensical point of view!

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join