It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Contactee claims to have Met Creators of Human Race

page: 19
24
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sol23
The part that gets me when i watch this is when he says stuff like "you think you know what a tree looks like?" he comes off as way to self-righteous to me.

70-80 years of study the beginning of everything. Id like to see him put to the test.


How do you imagine that could be put to the test?




posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by rusty1212
 


I'm not sure about who the elohim is. I have a thread on Mauro Biglino's literal translation of the bible, who was translating for the vatican. Its very interesting. I read his book.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, elohim, means "those who came from the sky" basically, so it could mean all ET, including the watchers, and those who are helping. It could mean what we call angel ET's, which amount to our guardians, and our family (past or future) watching over us here, and those who serve Father/Mother and Family, and they could be in corporal form, from a higher channel/frequency, OR Spirit Form, which is more real than "corporal" really, as this is a dream scape, hologram.

It could also mean the dark side and those who are misleading and controlling TPTB and even operating directly through them, some are their workers.

www.biblegateway.com...
psalm 82 (badly translated)

Clearing this up in the literal translation a bit, the head Elohim, that they are calling God in this translation, but the hebrew doesnt really say that. The Hebrew didn't say, God's Spirit was upon the waters in Genesis either. Hebrew wasn't a language, written or spoken at the time of Moses, and they spoke other languages of the land.

With many of the words there can be over 70 translations, for what vowels you insert changes the meaning and yet there are default words as well. Words that came from a more ancient source, such as Sumar, where the meaning is clear. Elohim is one of those that comes from other Sources and Sumar.

As was the word Ruach in Genesis, which meant something that created a wind on the water, and in Sumar, where the word came from, they had a pictogram to show this object/craft. The concept of translating it into God's Spirit on the water came much much much later. Also the Vatican has defined Ruach too in its encyclopedia's and journals.

If you read last editions of the “Lexicon Recentis Latinitatis”, published by the “:Liberia Editrice Vatican” where they insert the latin neologisms, you'll find that the Vatican inserted “navis sideralis”, which means “starship” They inserted “areia navis”, thus “airship”, they inserted “aireus viator”, that is “astronaut” and they inserted an acronym, “R.I.V” which means: res inexplicatae volantes”, that is UFO's.
From my post here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

To sum this up, the head ET, reminded them that they were corporal too, and answered to something over all of their heads too (Family and testing ground universe, to grow your love bigger), and to stop propping up corruption, but work for the orphan and needy.

So....who is going to return? The Ple'o'sha'n, Sirius, Orion, Andromeda, the Watchers, the Controllers, the return of Quetzcoatl, who demanded animal sacrifice, Legion???? There are so many possibilities.

However if disclosure happens, then anyone and all could show sometime or another.
edit on 5-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by rusty1212
 


I'm not sure about who the elohim is. I have a thread on Mauro Biglino's literal translation of the bible, who was translating for the vatican. Its very interesting. I read his book.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, elohim, means "those who came from the sky" basically, so it could mean all ET, including the watchers, and those who are helping. It could mean what we call angel ET's, which amount to our guardians, and our family (past or future) watching over us here, and those who serve Father/Mother and Family, and they could be in corporal form, from a higher channel/frequency, OR Spirit Form, which is more real than "corporal" really, as this is a dream scape, hologram.

It could also mean the dark side and those who are misleading and controlling TPTB and even operating directly through them, some are their workers.

www.biblegateway.com...
psalm 82 (badly translated)

Clearing this up in the literal translation a bit, the head Elohim, that they are calling God in this translation, but the hebrew doesnt really say that. The Hebrew didn't say, God's Spirit was upon the waters in Genesis either. Hebrew wasn't a language, written or spoken at the time of Moses, and they spoke other languages of the land.

With many of the words there can be over 70 translations, for what vowels you insert changes the meaning and yet there are default words as well. Words that came from a more ancient source, such as Sumar, where the meaning is clear. Elohim is one of those that comes from other Sources and Sumar.

As was the word Ruach in Genesis, which meant something that created a wind on the water, and in Sumar, where the word came from, they had a pictogram to show this object/craft. The concept of translating it into God's Spirit on the water came much much much later. Also the Vatican has defined Ruach too in its encyclopedia's and journals.

If you read last editions of the “Lexicon Recentis Latinitatis”, published by the “:Liberia Editrice Vatican” where they insert the latin neologisms, you'll find that the Vatican inserted “navis sideralis”, which means “starship” They inserted “areia navis”, thus “airship”, they inserted “aireus viator”, that is “astronaut” and they inserted an acronym, “R.I.V” which means: res inexplicatae volantes”, that is UFO's.
From my post here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

To sum this up, the head ET, reminded them that they were corporal too, and answered to something over all of their heads too (Family and testing ground universe, to grow your love bigger), and to stop propping up corruption, but work for the orphan and needy.

So....who is going to return? The Ple'o'sha'n, Sirius, Orion, Andromeda, the Watchers, the Controllers, the return of Quetzcoatl, who demanded animal sacrifice, Legion???? There are so many possibilities.

However if disclosure happens, then anyone and all could show sometime or another.
edit on 5-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



holy cow that is information overload!

sounds like you did your Homework

Ashwin said in the interview that there will be two sides that will come back, he also insinuated we could choose to be with or against one of them

what was he talking about?



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by rusty1212
 


Speaking of ple'o'sha'n. One of my online friends said he was a walk in, he also had military background, and alot of very interesting information. Sa'l me't ja'ri'n! A greeting of light, my light within to your light within.

Another friend would converse in what he calls andros, short for andromedan, and those two had interesting conversations as well, so I was saving up some interesting words.

Along came my best friends grandson, to spend a week. He was 16, AB-, we found out, and my older son, who missed the sightings in that year, as he was doing college in the interior, was putting us down for having those sightings and experiences, and bringing it up to our mutual friend when I picked him up.

Was he ever relieved, so the plan to discredit us backfired! He was able to share, what he couldn't share with anyone, that is, his fathers sightings and his own sightings, including what he thought was an abduction.

This was a kid who climbed roofs and mocked the police whenever he was upset, then slipped away.

That was the most intense week of our lives. First of all, flashes and then silent craft, but I knew it was those TR3B's, though he didn't, as they were the soundless white kind, that we actually saw under the lights. So basically we were being surveillanced.

Then, we saw 9 foot shadows out back, and this red sticker on a boot, made an entire shape leap out, his thigh, would have been my chest height or shoulder and his leg was shaped (I thought reptilian, but now, it could have been feline). My friends grandmother had told me that lions guarded their property and she even saw them under her sink with insight. I had thought she was into the herbs too much.

In any case, that night, he said we had to go into the house, and that a battle was going to take place, that didn't even work. For spontaneously blood was my arm and I had a deep punch needle scoop mark, and he had 2, one that healed up instantly before our eyes, the other took weeks like mine, it was deep, almost to the bone.

He kept saying, they aren't allowed to take my dna, and my family is on their way.

He spoke to my friend, and that was incredible, he recognized him, said he watched over him, he believed, and they spoke another language. He said he remembered. He was feline from moons of Sirius A or B, and that his family checked on him frequently. He spoke of earth as a testing grounds, without end, so stuck in this karmic trap for a while. But family checked on him This was June of 2009.

He took the words, I had been saving then, and gathered them together, and sang them to me. He told me they were akin to a psalm, the cosmic languages, and sung.

More things happened that I can't even go into, that was so intense. Even an experiences I never had such a stressful week as that.

He was told that the only way a battle could have occurred, and that level of protection (which didn't work) was if he was AB-, and voila, sure enough, he was.

But that is not true, I had protection that did work, form those who identified form Taurus, 65 light years away, and Telos, those were 8 foot tall, very muscled, blonds. And I believe related to the Watchers, and Elohim. For they are very much what is mentioned in the bible with their cloud ships, and they stopped the scoop marks and abductions, overall, on the level things were occurring.

This chapter on Aldebaran from The Piper And The Reed is very telling.

www.gutenberg.org...
edit on 6-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Well that is a load of BS.

He MIGHT have met aliens, but if they told him they were the creators of the human race then they would be wrong. Humanity evolved naturaliy up unti 45.000 till 40.000 BC. After that moment sequence of 5 nucleotides were insert into the human race to speed up evolution but that was not creation, just manipulation. in 33.000 bc till 30.000 bc these manipulators came back to check wether their alteration had shut itself down as planned (it did) making the sequence part of the vast amount of junk DNA in our body, barely noticable. (only noticable since the first and last of the nucleotides are the same in that one sequence) They also helped a littlebit with the end of the Neanterthaler since it was contaiminating the result.

They very briefly came back at 10.000 BC to 'temporary' exile one of their own. Basically restraining the body close to the earths core and shakling the telepathic mind to that of random humans on earth. That menas that the last 12.000 years there has been a successive line of random humans that shared their mind with that being. A littlebit alarming is that I more and more feel him to be the perfect alien spy. Impossible to get rid of, almost impossible to find and its host always 100% physically human.

The guy in the video might have met aliens, but not the makers. There were non and the ones that altered our DNA definitly were not the same ones as this guy met.
edit on 6-6-2012 by AncientShade because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by rusty1212
 


Speaking of ple'o'sha'n. One of my online friends said he was a walk in, he also had military background, and alot of very interesting information. Sa'l me't ja'ri'n! A greeting of light, my light within to your light within.

Another friend would converse in what he calls andros, short for andromedan, and those two had interesting conversations as well, so I was saving up some interesting words.

Along came my best friends grandson, to spend a week. He was 16, AB-, we found out, and my older son, who missed the sightings in that year, as he was doing college in the interior, was putting us down for having those sightings and experiences, and bringing it up to our mutual friend when I picked him up.

Was he ever relieved, so the plan to discredit us backfired! He was able to share, what he couldn't share with anyone, that is, his fathers sightings and his own sightings, including what he thought was an abduction.

This was a kid who climbed roofs and mocked the police whenever he was upset, then slipped away.

That was the most intense week of our lives. First of all, flashes and then silent craft, but I knew it was those TR3B's, though he didn't, as they were the soundless white kind, that we actually saw under the lights. So basically we were being surveillanced.

Then, we saw 9 foot shadows out back, and this red sticker on a boot, made an entire shape leap out, his thigh, would have been my chest height or shoulder and his leg was shaped (I thought reptilian, but now, it could have been feline). My friends grandmother had told me that lions guarded their property and she even saw them under her sink with insight. I had thought she was into the herbs too much.

In any case, that night, he said we had to go into the house, and that a battle was going to take place, that didn't even work. For spontaneously blood was my arm and I had a deep punch needle scoop mark, and he had 2, one that healed up instantly before our eyes, the other took weeks like mine, it was deep, almost to the bone.

He kept saying, they aren't allowed to take my dna, and my family is on their way.

He spoke to my friend, and that was incredible, he recognized him, said he watched over him, he believed, and they spoke another language. He said he remembered. He was feline from moons of Sirius A or B, and that his family checked on him frequently. He spoke of earth as a testing grounds, without end, so stuck in this karmic trap for a while. But family checked on him This was June of 2009.

He took the words, I had been saving then, and gathered them together, and sang them to me. He told me they were akin to a psalm, the cosmic languages, and sung.

More things happened that I can't even go into, that was so intense. Even an experiences I never had such a stressful week as that.

He was told that the only way a battle could have occurred, and that level of protection (which didn't work) was if he was AB-, and voila, sure enough, he was.

But that is not true, I had protection that did work, form those who identified form Taurus, 65 light years away, and Telos, those were 8 foot tall, very muscled, blonds. And I believe related to the Watchers, and Elohim. For they are very much what is mentioned in the bible with their cloud ships, and they stopped the scoop marks and abductions, overall, on the level things were occurring.

This chapter on Aldebaran from The Piper And The Reed is very telling.

www.gutenberg.org...
edit on 6-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



thanks for that!


gona check out the site, if you have other places please refer



posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by rusty1212
 


Well that was June of 2009, that was a very active year actually. 2008-2010, was an enormous wake up call from family above, and many sightings. So he kept saying, they are not allowed my DNA, and my family is on their way.

James Gilliland brings up the Felines, and in 2009, they arrived, and apparently went to bases in Mexico. I sent that video to my friend. She had called me to witness a craft, that she had seen over her property very low, while outside in the early evening, with a see through top, that is very descriptive of literal biblical descriptions, and also what I had in a real abduction scenario, in May of 2010 where the family was abdcucted, but they were some co-op program, and for me, my older son and I were outside watching the skies and I was demanding them back. It was an altered dream scenario, and a friend said, far more happened than what they gave me to remember. I then boarded a craft to get my son back and supposedly fill out a questionaire, which asked the "date" of the first sighting, we knew for sure was a ufo, and I said to my oldest son, this must be the first time. He asked for the date, the women shrugged and I knew it was as if they said, "We don't do time". There is no time. Then she said, "But I will tell you this, this day, took 9 days to complete".

Which was why my second oldest son who has had memories of being shown things on a viewing screen, missing time while up, shared the sightings with me, called me out for some of his, and saw the grey at the door, before whatever happens happens. Just like I had seen that night, only a pinky, not a grey, but the same thing basically. So I knew we were in for it that night. But, he didn't get missing time. When I rushed downstairs, he told me before I could speak, that the whole room had spun and jolted and he felt that he had missing time, like a time splice had taken place. Well that was 9 days apparently. I'd love regression hypnosis to try and get those 9 days back for the family. My son was dropped off, with my father and brother in the "dream" in kind of navy blue worker overalls, with orangey rusty soot all over them. I flashed on mining projects, such as mars or whatever. Their black op, co-op secret space program. And as a mom and Light Worker, I would say NO ,not messing with my family. For me and my oldest we were not there, we got invited by the other side or group. The side that watches over and woke us up I believe.

Now my friend was also somewhat awake, but she argued with her grandson that what he was seeing was just a satellite and he was upset at not being taken seriously by her, and shouted, "Satellites do not fly below low thick cloud cover!" No they don't!

When I sent to her the conversation on skype that he and my friend shared, she shut up, and started watching all the project camelot interviews I linked as well.

And this video was very interesting. I really like James Gilliand. He has some meditation videos out as well to save the world, he took some of them off, but I downloaded them first thankfully, because they're so good. He had one for Fukushima too.


James Gilliland on contact with higher dimensional beings

The contactee being interviewed does seem to have information that many contactees/experiencers also share, he to me, has no reason to be making this up, if anything its just going to hurt his career unless he is a black op, and everything he does in the "real world" is just a cover for his real work. The information is good.

But there are so many sides, the Hopi message of the two pleidaian brothers, here on earth Altair as well. Rome and the Sparta's so to speak, Alaric the Great who sacked Rome. You know there is the constant warfare, but both those sides don't seem to be very much on humanities side. Unless you truly demonstrate unconditional love and then can gain some protection.

So who are the true Higher Ups, the ones watching over us in our tests?

That is the biggest question I have, that is where my real faith lies.

I don't go out and stargaze very much, don't really want to have any sightings. I have faith in Goodness and Love and see through this negative thoughtscape, wars, starvation, scarsity, pyramid systems, to family/Family.



posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by rusty1212
 


Well that was June of 2009, that was a very active year actually. 2008-2010, was an enormous wake up call from family above, and many sightings. So he kept saying, they are not allowed my DNA, and my family is on their way.

James Gilliland brings up the Felines, and in 2009, they arrived, and apparently went to bases in Mexico. I sent that video to my friend. She had called me to witness a craft, that she had seen over her property very low, while outside in the early evening, with a see through top, that is very descriptive of literal biblical descriptions, and also what I had in a real abduction scenario, in May of 2010 where the family was abdcucted, but they were some co-op program, and for me, my older son and I were outside watching the skies and I was demanding them back. It was an altered dream scenario, and a friend said, far more happened than what they gave me to remember. I then boarded a craft to get my son back and supposedly fill out a questionaire, which asked the "date" of the first sighting, we knew for sure was a ufo, and I said to my oldest son, this must be the first time. He asked for the date, the women shrugged and I knew it was as if they said, "We don't do time". There is no time. Then she said, "But I will tell you this, this day, took 9 days to complete".

Which was why my second oldest son who has had memories of being shown things on a viewing screen, missing time while up, shared the sightings with me, called me out for some of his, and saw the grey at the door, before whatever happens happens. Just like I had seen that night, only a pinky, not a grey, but the same thing basically. So I knew we were in for it that night. But, he didn't get missing time. When I rushed downstairs, he told me before I could speak, that the whole room had spun and jolted and he felt that he had missing time, like a time splice had taken place. Well that was 9 days apparently. I'd love regression hypnosis to try and get those 9 days back for the family. My son was dropped off, with my father and brother in the "dream" in kind of navy blue worker overalls, with orangey rusty soot all over them. I flashed on mining projects, such as mars or whatever. Their black op, co-op secret space program. And as a mom and Light Worker, I would say NO ,not messing with my family. For me and my oldest we were not there, we got invited by the other side or group. The side that watches over and woke us up I believe.

Now my friend was also somewhat awake, but she argued with her grandson that what he was seeing was just a satellite and he was upset at not being taken seriously by her, and shouted, "Satellites do not fly below low thick cloud cover!" No they don't!

When I sent to her the conversation on skype that he and my friend shared, she shut up, and started watching all the project camelot interviews I linked as well.

And this video was very interesting. I really like James Gilliand. He has some meditation videos out as well to save the world, he took some of them off, but I downloaded them first thankfully, because they're so good. He had one for Fukushima too.


James Gilliland on contact with higher dimensional beings

The contactee being interviewed does seem to have information that many contactees/experiencers also share, he to me, has no reason to be making this up, if anything its just going to hurt his career unless he is a black op, and everything he does in the "real world" is just a cover for his real work. The information is good.

But there are so many sides, the Hopi message of the two pleidaian brothers, here on earth Altair as well. Rome and the Sparta's so to speak, Alaric the Great who sacked Rome. You know there is the constant warfare, but both those sides don't seem to be very much on humanities side. Unless you truly demonstrate unconditional love and then can gain some protection.

So who are the true Higher Ups, the ones watching over us in our tests?

That is the biggest question I have, that is where my real faith lies.

I don't go out and stargaze very much, don't really want to have any sightings. I have faith in Goodness and Love and see through this negative thoughtscape, wars, starvation, scarsity, pyramid systems, to family/Family.




I never heard of this before, what is the relation between this entity and the elohim?



posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I'm not sure what to think of his account, but...
One part resonated with me. It relates to a recurring dream I had when I was very young. Actually, I had two recurring dreams - but the other isn't important in this context.

In the dream, I see jewels, rings covered in jewels. It is all perfection and it is beautiful.
And then the snakes come, writhing through the rings and spoiling the perfection.

I have thought about this dream all my life, and I believe it is a message about the creation of humans - how we were perfect in the beginning, but something evil was added by evil ones and that made us impure.

Of course, I'm not sure if that is the real meaning, or if the dream is just a dream. But to me, that did seem to match with some of the stuff he said.

I also relate to his reference to a "guardian" who protects him. I feel I do have a guardian (an angel), who watches over me and has protected me - who once saved me from a car accident where we nearly skidded right into the path of a snowplow - but the snowplow then went into its oncoming lane to pass us. (There is more to this that was improbable). My dad also had an experience where he was somehow pulled out of his cockpit by his guardian angel after his plane crashed and went up in flames during World War II.

My feeling about guardian angels, is that they are the same as aliens. (I guess they are the "good" aliens.)



posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusty1212

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by rusty1212
 


I'm not sure about who the elohim is. I have a thread on Mauro Biglino's literal translation of the bible, who was translating for the vatican. Its very interesting. I read his book.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now, elohim, means "those who came from the sky" basically, so it could mean all ET, including the watchers, and those who are helping. It could mean what we call angel ET's, which amount to our guardians, and our family (past or future) watching over us here, and those who serve Father/Mother and Family, and they could be in corporal form, from a higher channel/frequency, OR Spirit Form, which is more real than "corporal" really, as this is a dream scape, hologram.

It could also mean the dark side and those who are misleading and controlling TPTB and even operating directly through them, some are their workers.

www.biblegateway.com...
psalm 82 (badly translated)

Clearing this up in the literal translation a bit, the head Elohim, that they are calling God in this translation, but the hebrew doesnt really say that. The Hebrew didn't say, God's Spirit was upon the waters in Genesis either. Hebrew wasn't a language, written or spoken at the time of Moses, and they spoke other languages of the land.

With many of the words there can be over 70 translations, for what vowels you insert changes the meaning and yet there are default words as well. Words that came from a more ancient source, such as Sumar, where the meaning is clear. Elohim is one of those that comes from other Sources and Sumar.

As was the word Ruach in Genesis, which meant something that created a wind on the water, and in Sumar, where the word came from, they had a pictogram to show this object/craft. The concept of translating it into God's Spirit on the water came much much much later. Also the Vatican has defined Ruach too in its encyclopedia's and journals.

If you read last editions of the “Lexicon Recentis Latinitatis”, published by the “:Liberia Editrice Vatican” where they insert the latin neologisms, you'll find that the Vatican inserted “navis sideralis”, which means “starship” They inserted “areia navis”, thus “airship”, they inserted “aireus viator”, that is “astronaut” and they inserted an acronym, “R.I.V” which means: res inexplicatae volantes”, that is UFO's.
From my post here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

To sum this up, the head ET, reminded them that they were corporal too, and answered to something over all of their heads too (Family and testing ground universe, to grow your love bigger), and to stop propping up corruption, but work for the orphan and needy.

So....who is going to return? The Ple'o'sha'n, Sirius, Orion, Andromeda, the Watchers, the Controllers, the return of Quetzcoatl, who demanded animal sacrifice, Legion???? There are so many possibilities.

However if disclosure happens, then anyone and all could show sometime or another.
edit on 5-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



holy cow that is information overload!

sounds like you did your Homework

Ashwin said in the interview that there will be two sides that will come back, he also insinuated we could choose to be with or against one of them

what was he talking about?


"I have come in my Father’s name, and you do not accept me; but if someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him."John. 5:43

Son of Perdition (Satan) = death and hell
Son of God (Jesus) = life and resurrection

Nearly 2,000 years ago it was written that God would allow a strong delusion so that many who had never learned to love the truth, would accept the coming man of destruction. They will accept this man who will exalt Himself over the One True God, and His coming "will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders,". Many will be told AND BELIEVE that he is our creator and our saviour. This entire thread is demonstrative that some youth already believe it and are waiting for "him". The reality is, it means that they are perishing because they never learned to love the Truth, Christ Jesus, despite Him leaving clear prophecy of the end of the age and the Way of Salvation. If you are going to read and ingest the doctrines of demons, you will believe it. Only heartfelt prayer to God in repentance will bring you into His Light and Truth.



posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
We're all Spirit/Soul. Though some divide the Spirit as the ones learning not to harm others and Soul as those who are progressed, so more grown up. We were sent forth to grow up basically, we were with Family but sent out to learn and grow and there are infinite schools/universes to do this in. Some of our Guides and Helpers are still Spirit. Some have incarnated on planets, some of the planets and systems are on different channels or frequencies from earth "time" (which doesnt exist) frequency universe. In fact even here, we are all on own own frequency channel so to speak, sharing this world but we have our own grades, levels of understandigns and frequency channels too.

So not everyone watching over, is corporal, which is more akin to wearing a suit and earth is very heavy suit, with the intense gravity.

Gravity is more akin to levels of learning, and how much harm to others is going on. The gravity of guilt, murder is very heavy like a black hole. Versus light as a feather, higher frequency, angels wings.

There are many mascarading as the light, or negative entities. And corporal negativity too. These are children, no matter how big they think they are, how some look down on humans as ants. If you can harm another person, walk by people in need and not concern yourself with equality, run slave systems, you're a very tiny tot, even if you were the biggest entity in the universe.

True Family, Love and Goodness, judges a system by how we treat the smallest and most vulnerable, and roll up their sleeves and go to the bottom of the trenches to help.
edit on 8-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53
I'm not sure what to think of his account, but...
One part resonated with me. It relates to a recurring dream I had when I was very young. Actually, I had two recurring dreams - but the other isn't important in this context.

In the dream, I see jewels, rings covered in jewels. It is all perfection and it is beautiful.
And then the snakes come, writhing through the rings and spoiling the perfection.

I have thought about this dream all my life, and I believe it is a message about the creation of humans - how we were perfect in the beginning, but something evil was added by evil ones and that made us impure.

Of course, I'm not sure if that is the real meaning, or if the dream is just a dream. But to me, that did seem to match with some of the stuff he said.

I also relate to his reference to a "guardian" who protects him. I feel I do have a guardian (an angel), who watches over me and has protected me - who once saved me from a car accident where we nearly skidded right into the path of a snowplow - but the snowplow then went into its oncoming lane to pass us. (There is more to this that was improbable). My dad also had an experience where he was somehow pulled out of his cockpit by his guardian angel after his plane crashed and went up in flames during World War II.

My feeling about guardian angels, is that they are the same as aliens. (I guess they are the "good" aliens.)




please describe the dreams more vividly



posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
We're all Spirit/Soul. Though some divide the Spirit as the ones learning not to harm others and Soul as those who are progressed, so more grown up. We were sent forth to grow up basically, we were with Family but sent out to learn and grow and there are infinite schools/universes to do this in. Some of our Guides and Helpers are still Spirit. Some have incarnated on planets, some of the planets and systems are on different channels or frequencies from earth "time" (which doesnt exist) frequency universe. In fact even here, we are all on own own frequency channel so to speak, sharing this world but we have our own grades, levels of understandigns and frequency channels too.

So not everyone watching over, is corporal, which is more akin to wearing a suit and earth is very heavy suit, with the intense gravity.

Gravity is more akin to levels of learning, and how much harm to others is going on. The gravity of guilt, murder is very heavy like a black hole. Versus light as a feather, higher frequency, angels wings.

There are many mascarading as the light, or negative entities. And corporal negativity too. These are children, no matter how big they think they are, how some look down on humans as ants. If you can harm another person, walk by people in need and not concern yourself with equality, run slave systems, you're a very tiny tot, even if you were the biggest entity in the universe.

True Family, Love and Goodness, judges a system by how we treat the smallest and most vulnerable, and roll up their sleeves and go to the bottom of the trenches to help.
edit on 8-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)




Are we bodys that have souls, or souls that have bodies?



posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by rusty1212
 


Our souls are more real than any body, which is a hologram. Earth bodies are like wearing lead suits and you feel like you're stuck in quicksand, and I just want to get out of here as quick as possible, to where our innermost thoughts are understood, to where we are health and energy itself, and quicksilver, light as a feather, able to multi task in ways we can't conceive of here, and be really free and helpful at the same time. I can't imagine anyone allowing their thoughts to encompass karma as a trap, to be here. A smiting god, learning through this system of perpertual punishment, oops failed again off to the pit and torture, maybe learn better next cycle. NO WAY.

People need to understand there is no such thing as karma, even law of consequence in the the way they are taught to believe. Karma is merely a pattern repeating, where you need to look at something, and hence you can learn this isn't working, and seek forgiveness and healing, and rise above the situation in frequency. Sometimes a person has a problem finding the solution or a problem is harder, in that case, they need to rise above it, by seeking positivity, humor, nature, meditation, dolphins and whales, and generosity to others, and even try ho'onoponopono, which works, for you are healing the duality and striving to see light in everyone including your "enemy" and see them all as inspired and directed personally by their Creator. So your frequency sky rockets, and as you rise above this lower level, its much easier to look on all problems from a lighter, more accepting, more patient and gentle view, and to send love and healing to yourself and everyone caught in that situation.

Once a person learns, what is karma? Punishment? Family doesnt punish, our own thoughtscape might, we might not be free in our own minds enough to embrace the reality of Love and Forgiveness and Growth and no need to hurt someone who hurt us.

Its our thoughts that make this so hard a place, and not just the programming here, family soul groupings also seem to have some of this karmic trap mentality. Dolores Cannon's books have showed quite a diversity amongst various family groups and she believes strongly in karma whereas I know its a trap to be freed from.

We're souls, primarily and have real light bodies. We can be any form we wish in the end, really, as thought is everything.



posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by rusty1212
 


Not credible, not wasting my time watching the whole thing. The truth is simple and doesn't take that long to spit out.



posted on Jun, 9 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
One thing that needs to be noted is that while I have Faith in Family and the Highest Love and Goodness in existence, when souls were sent forth, after their upgrade to this form and when they were ready, some had to be forced and certainly didn't want to leave either. And you could use the allegory of Adam and Eve even for this, though not the way the story is laid out, no harm or punishment being given. There is simply a point where the bird leaves the nest and tries to fly on its own. And this universe is one of infinite universes and schools, in the infinite ALL, and there is no time, so all your life clips of the infinite roll of your film or journey is all at once, all around you. And we're free. Free will is not just an earth thing. Hence, the universe and the different levels or channels of universes, realms, have order and some structures, and family groupings, out of choice and arrangements and birds of a feather flock together, as they achieve certain learnings and understandings. They also really love those they've traveled with. Given birth to them on many planets, been father, mother, sister, brother, child, in many roles.

But its like a free for all for learning, and wide open, so you can also see that thoughtscapes exist even in groupings, according to frequency levels and understandings that are distortions or rather not on the mark yet for freeing the mind and raising the frequency to Equality, Unconditional Love, Joy, Happiness for all, no Forcing, no Slavery, healing and learning/forgiving versus the punishment method, there is so much ahead and so many other things to learn, that are the Highest Levels of Love without the control gloves on, that are only Goodness, only Peace, only Happiness, only Forgiveness, only Healing, that delight in all expressions of Love and Peace and Healing and Happiness, and cannot stand in the lower frequency of anything else.

In this wide open freedom, that we're forming in part as we go along, interactively, though the outline was always there, we also as we raise frequency access greater or higher frequency levels of our Soul, Higher Self, and Higher Self's Higher Self, to Creator, God/All.

Does the All, wear a lead suit? No! Does light need a cage? No! But, there are reasons for incarnations, for family, to make things real, to limit what we need to attend to. Each suit in each planetary system is fine tuned to its star.

All star sizes vary. Some are small, others are so much larger, so much more light and information. Their body suits (on different time and frequency channels than ours, for the universe is not one thing, it is a collage of many different frequencies and time codings, relating to their stars which are input systems, and that in turn relates to their soul size perhaps, their knowledge).

But the body suits have the advantage of narrowing our focus so out of an ocean of wide open learning scapes, which would overwhelm us, the body suit brings it down to a certain level, for out of all the channels around us all the time, each body suit is hard wired and programmed like an antenna, or dvd player, to only notice or see a certain range of frequency.

So they're useful too.

We're tyring to allign our thoughts with the mind of the thought we left.



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScatterBrain
reply to post by rusty1212
 


Not credible, not wasting my time watching the whole thing. The truth is simple and doesn't take that long to spit out.


yeah got forbid you spend time studying anything...



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by rusty1212
 


Our souls are more real than any body, which is a hologram. Earth bodies are like wearing lead suits and you feel like you're stuck in quicksand, and I just want to get out of here as quick as possible, to where our innermost thoughts are understood, to where we are health and energy itself, and quicksilver, light as a feather, able to multi task in ways we can't conceive of here, and be really free and helpful at the same time. I can't imagine anyone allowing their thoughts to encompass karma as a trap, to be here. A smiting god, learning through this system of perpertual punishment, oops failed again off to the pit and torture, maybe learn better next cycle. NO WAY.

People need to understand there is no such thing as karma, even law of consequence in the the way they are taught to believe. Karma is merely a pattern repeating, where you need to look at something, and hence you can learn this isn't working, and seek forgiveness and healing, and rise above the situation in frequency. Sometimes a person has a problem finding the solution or a problem is harder, in that case, they need to rise above it, by seeking positivity, humor, nature, meditation, dolphins and whales, and generosity to others, and even try ho'onoponopono, which works, for you are healing the duality and striving to see light in everyone including your "enemy" and see them all as inspired and directed personally by their Creator. So your frequency sky rockets, and as you rise above this lower level, its much easier to look on all problems from a lighter, more accepting, more patient and gentle view, and to send love and healing to yourself and everyone caught in that situation.

Once a person learns, what is karma? Punishment? Family doesnt punish, our own thoughtscape might, we might not be free in our own minds enough to embrace the reality of Love and Forgiveness and Growth and no need to hurt someone who hurt us.

Its our thoughts that make this so hard a place, and not just the programming here, family soul groupings also seem to have some of this karmic trap mentality. Dolores Cannon's books have showed quite a diversity amongst various family groups and she believes strongly in karma whereas I know its a trap to be freed from.

We're souls, primarily and have real light bodies. We can be any form we wish in the end, really, as thought is everything.




wait so if our souls have light bodies, are we a body in a body?



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
The way he talks has a certain "Scripted" nature to it, I can't put my finger on it but it would seem he was reading from a teleprompter.

But he maybe be just wrote it all down to the best of his knowledge to make sure it came out correct in the video.
It is interesting for what it is, but I'm pretty sure that he can't back this up with evidence he spends 17 minutes talking about he felt rather then getting to the main point which is a red flag for me personally.

I could see spending 5 maybe10 minutes talking about what happened on the way their etc. but not 85% of the video, which as I said brings up a red flag and or BS for me.

Interesting to say the least.



posted on Jun, 10 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by GR1ill3d
The way he talks has a certain "Scripted" nature to it, I can't put my finger on it but it would seem he was reading from a teleprompter.

But he maybe be just wrote it all down to the best of his knowledge to make sure it came out correct in the video.
It is interesting for what it is, but I'm pretty sure that he can't back this up with evidence he spends 17 minutes talking about he felt rather then getting to the main point which is a red flag for me personally.

I could see spending 5 maybe10 minutes talking about what happened on the way their etc. but not 85% of the video, which as I said brings up a red flag and or BS for me.

Interesting to say the least.



did you see the other video




top topics



 
24
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

log in

join