It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Contactee claims to have Met Creators of Human Race

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by rusty1212

Again, no I'm not saying that, I'm saying that one branch of the greys, the royal zeta reticulli, are a part of the annanuki or controlling group and they are controlling all the leaders, and this planet and trying to prevent its ascension/evolution/progression.

Other greys are not as bad, some are positive.

But this group is controlling all the leaders, replacing some, after death, rewarding and sending some back. There are doing very bad things and attempting to keep us in another brutal slave cycle and have soul traps.

When bad things happen that cause us stress, its often them. They work to keep us asleep, confused, stressed, angry, and unable to do our soul missions.

Thank you for clarifying i misunderstand this is pretty deep for me

Do you live your life doing as much good as possible or just go with the flow?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

For me its health problems and 4/5 boys still in the nest and a disabled mother, and I don't get the ability to do what I would like to do, if less encumbered. I have a lot of envy of people who have, high energy, good health, and more time, if that was me I'd have a council of citizens in my community going, and a newsletter, not to mention anything else that came to mind. So its in Higher Selves/Families hands. I've taken that very issue to Family and was angry one evening, doing many sinkloads of dishes, the two youngest just finished their very loud disagreement and I was saying, Why, Why am I here? Why, Why am I here? Feeling overwhelmed and it was so unbleilavable to me that people who have the ideas are usually the ones who can't do much about it, and why was I having all these sightings, and the kids, without the ability to do what I wanted.

Then I dropped it and continued with the big chore, and suddenly stepped into a vision. I saw 2 timelines, one was a huge disaster timeline. The other was disclosure.

So apparently, whatever I can do in my capacity with the family, I came to do, and its not all doers that help. For the shut ins and those who spend their time holding light, meditating and praying and seeking hard to transmute all the negative energy around them and in family, that work affects the whole.

That is what is so important here, is its not whether you are free and able to be in the community, or if you're disabled or shut in yourself, or whether you are outgoing, or whether you are shy and private or whether you are respected or hidden. No matter who you are, or what you are, you are holding light and awareness and need to seek every single day, for your way. In my case, I seek for whatever is blocking me to unblock, with the exception of it being the kids, for I would never walk away from that no matter what, but health issues and other issues, to be healed and to be able to do something that wakes up the town and province.

So far Family doesnt think as we do, and its not the outer works that matter unless you have the means to do so, its more like Dolores Cannon writes, its not doing a specific thing, its holding frequency and awareness over the region, including in my case, prayers and meditations.

People always seem to think nothing counts unless your active and have the funds and ability to do big things.

Christ pointed to the elderly woman who gave a tiny penny, but it was all she had, and said she had given the most.

We all can contribute equally in a variety of ways, from whatever spot we're in.
edit on 15-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
This guy is lying hardcore. It's obvious in the video.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Auburn2012
This guy is lying hardcore. It's obvious in the video.

how is it obvious?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

For me its health problems and 4/5 boys still in the nest and a disabled mother, and I don't get the ability to do what I would like to do, if less encumbered. I have a lot of envy of people who have, high energy, good health, and more time, if that was me I'd have a council of citizens in my community going, and a newsletter, not to mention anything else that came to mind. So its in Higher Selves/Families hands. I've taken that very issue to Family and was angry one evening, doing many sinkloads of dishes, the two youngest just finished their very loud disagreement and I was saying, Why, Why am I here? Why, Why am I here? Feeling overwhelmed and it was so unbleilavable to me that people who have the ideas are usually the ones who can't do much about it, and why was I having all these sightings, and the kids, without the ability to do what I wanted.

Then I dropped it and continued with the big chore, and suddenly stepped into a vision. I saw 2 timelines, one was a huge disaster timeline. The other was disclosure.

So apparently, whatever I can do in my capacity with the family, I came to do, and its not all doers that help. For the shut ins and those who spend their time holding light, meditating and praying and seeking hard to transmute all the negative energy around them and in family, that work affects the whole.

That is what is so important here, is its not whether you are free and able to be in the community, or if you're disabled or shut in yourself, or whether you are outgoing, or whether you are shy and private or whether you are respected or hidden. No matter who you are, or what you are, you are holding light and awareness and need to seek every single day, for your way. In my case, I seek for whatever is blocking me to unblock, with the exception of it being the kids, for I would never walk away from that no matter what, but health issues and other issues, to be healed and to be able to do something that wakes up the town and province.

So far Family doesnt think as we do, and its not the outer works that matter unless you have the means to do so, its more like Dolores Cannon writes, its not doing a specific thing, its holding frequency and awareness over the region, including in my case, prayers and meditations.

People always seem to think nothing counts unless your active and have the funds and ability to do big things.

Christ pointed to the elderly woman who gave a tiny penny, but it was all she had, and said she had given the most.

We all can contribute equally in a variety of ways, from whatever spot we're in.
edit on 15-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

i'm sorry to hear about the struggled, wish you the best

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I have this struggle, but am never alone in it. Had this antenna since childhood, awareness, psi, as a young child playing memory with my grandmother (and since it became apparent that the whole family, generationally had ET experiences, even she shared waking with them in the room and being forced to sleep when I was asking questions, doing research after our many sightings woke us up, and I feel that her constant memory games with us, was probably because she was doing something they gave her to do, nudge our psi development). Even then 4-6 pairs in a row was not uncommon. Now, of course, being an adult that is not possible, but my life is spent, zen mind, due to my health, and with Faith, Hope and prayer/meditation, for the world. And despite hardships, I'm always positive and happy, except for migraines and crashing, having to sleep for hours at times, then I can get cranky, but otherwise its always positive. Even when one shouldn't be feeling positive, but stressed out of their tree.

And for the last few years, anytime I was down, starting to get depressed, I'd have contact or encouragement. Always encouragement. My family grouping does not encourage karma, but rather to have Humor, Love, Encouragement, to shine this into the environment around you, Joy, to Learn all lessons with Joy and in Positive Ways. And to have Faith, in them, in the Goodness inside everyone, deep inside for some, and to never give into seeing the negative overtaking this world, but to see, that all people will wake up, that they have access to the inner guidance and will be inspired, that they will see and feel for everyone's plight and that this world will recover.

In August 09, and this was before I was checkign to see if CME's hit, but there was an influx of energy, and I spent days with headache, having to sleep in the afternoon to shake this crash and headache, and having more of my soul flood in. When I was more of my Higher Self, I remembered who many people were here, how we had come in, in stages, over the decades. I knew some were shining their lights and on target, and some weren't, but damaged, and one was more distorting ufology and off target. I was very upset with him and thought, he is a renegade.

Simultaneously, a projection of myself tried to leave to go and deal with him (something out of my memory banks or league, had no idea a projection of yourself could go and multi task like that). Anyway stopped it, and wrestled with any concept of karma over this.

Then the next day in the bathroom had communication with what I would call my people, a beautiful long blond haired man in a blue uniform, a kind of very gentle, angle/et and he said, never to judge anyone. That it was very hard to wake up in this lower frequency world. To instead pray and intercede for him to wake up and recover.

Love, its all about Love. And I don't feel that being removed from the world, so to speak, not being a part of the materialistic world, is a hardship. I feel almost as if we are not meant to pursue this world, not be a part of it, keep off to the side, even if that means struggling. If anything, the problems we've encountered are blessings in disguise, helping me further my waking up and holding light, positive thought.

By the way, for the first time while sharing elsehwere, some of my experiencs, with ET, and even some of my own inner soul memories coming out to deal with it, ie I recognized his race, and spoke up, taking my power back in the ufolgoy, and I think a possible abduction was halted. But someone had deep answers, and its interesting.

Lyra, the human race seemed to come from this system and there were different types of humans and splinters. The annanuki and the other Lyra races were not the same. We went to Pleiades, and basically the pleiadians that say, Billy Meires speaks of, others encounter, are Lyra.

But the annanuki are like a splinter group, and there is different elements in them, those more loving and STO and the side more immature and into control.

So, I wonder who the Elohim are in this encounter? Or rather which side of the annanuki has he met with, Enki's or Enlils?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I was told, by someone, who seemed to know the group of pleiadians, also like my own soul group, Lyra, but not my people, a splinter group, ie a frequency family in their own right, who deal with earth and often work with greys, they do gyenolgical, hybrids, and are cool, not warm, not Love. They're not evil, but they are not Love. He told me this was splinter group and they had a beehive type consciousness, which would mean, lacked individuality and followed orders and this had halted their progression for hundreds of thousands of years, if anything they were poised to regress.

The hybrid program and any abductions are never carried out by positives.

That, how I had maintained Faith and Inner Insight, Inspired defense againt them, remembering and telling them, this is not Love, one time, when I was told to cooperate, and that humans were like insects to them, and they told me now I had a daughter, who I was very worried for, and also, another time when a CME hit and I believe an abduction was possibly halted for that night, I simply remembered who he was and told him it was time to go home, to raise his love higher and go home.

So I was told I had more consciouslness from the Divine and was on a higher level than most of the Ets who were accessing me.

And also, that the positive and higher ups were working to free humanity from this slavery and that he and Ea, and his group were here to heal and forgive humanity, that these groups doing these hybrids would be stopped and that those hybrids themselves would be rescued, either restored to live on earth or brought to systems where they could live and be safe. That it was noted my feelings and worry for my daughter, and that I could meet her if it is possible.

In any case, his information, and even the systems and names tied into to my own soul knowing, already, before anyone could ever give me some clues to my experience. Ie. in my sharings, no one has ever helped me understand who and what was occurring, when I was searching non stop for who and what was going on and very concerned for the hybrids and my own situation. And have spent time telling Ets they need to Love, not treat others like this. Then without anyone being able to answer me, or help me, and that is partly why I even share, to get more answers. But my own soul remembers some of it. But then someone with information, it was similar to what I remembered.

So there are many splinter groups, some who even deal with clones and have clone masters, so they multitask through technology and creating clones of themselves.

And it goes back to Lyra, where my own soul was, and my own family grouping that eventually was in this solar system but an equal loving family.

That there are hybrids involving reptilian, and NAGA, cetecean, they've been doing these combinations in their DNA for some time, the various groups.

So humans, and various groups within them, have been involved in genetic cross breeding and amplifying traits, such as the side repressing humanity is human with more reptilian DNA and more warrior like, cold or dominating.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Apparently in Lyra system there were breaks in the annanuki/lyra race, those who were more elitist and those who more for equality, and much like the tales of Atlantis and modern transhumanism, corporate type scientists doing things for their own gain, this group of annanuki scientists opened a portal to the NAGA dimensions for their own exploitation but didn't think the NAGA could come in and war and protect their people. Its been a tale of aggression and exploitation or selfishness that some have engaged in for some time. Whereas other sides were allies and friends, with all and the NAGA, who do not operate in such ways.

So even from these systems, not just here on earth, there were always sides, those with Love and those who Love power and advantage. And their scientitsts manipulated groups to have more aggressive or colder ruthless traits utlizing reptilian and various DNA. Humans have had this DNA as well, we're hybrids here, but we also have other DNA and access to our Soul, the Great Creator Source and Light, and we are not alone in this.

So again I am really curious, which group of Lyra/Annanuki/Elohim is he meeting with, Enki or Enlil's sides? Or any splinter?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
As to having a harder life and being more of a shut in myself, overburened but free'er than some for I can spend time meditating, in fact need that rest, and going in slow mode, is so that I can help more, but in different ways, not in the world, with awareness. If I were to pinpoint more about my walk here its to remind everyone its time to Love, to raise their dial up on Love, and not tough Love, tender compassionate, equalizing Love and go home. Its time to go home, and to remind all the ETs its time to go home, that this lower dimensional tough love hurting way to learn lessons, is so unbearable and unnecessary, come hang out in the higher wonderful worlds with your family, come home.

Also I've been handing in reports all the while here. The cosmos knows, that free will doesnt really exist here, that its taken this much for me to wake up more, and that all those overburdened with life, jobs, money and survival are going to not have that ability unless they seek and pray, and meditate and can find those moments away from the stress to ask for this help. But considering how corrupt the religions and world is, many run from this, any talk of prayer and they're running. So my case kind of proves that it takes more work and time out from fighting to survive to even wake up. So the cosmos knows this isn't a free will system.

Everything a person values with is wrong. They value with those more successful, good karma, and should be listened to, and don't respect the poor, but Goodness operates and chooses the poor, which is not to say others more successful cannot also be worked with or chosen or answer the call, because I think all are called, and few are chosen really is about, few pull their heads out of the muckpile to pay attention, its the poor who are out of the loop enough to do so.

But success is, how much you've gained in Love and understanding we all need equality. So we have a system where someone who isn't successful, someone disabled, doesnt feel able to stand up in the community or start anything, for people value the sharks and programmed individuals the most. We value things in an opposite way to family. Of course with good health and who are working in the world can also wake up and see through it, but far less are able to do so, they are constantly programmed by the niche's they're in and programming themselves to keep on doing this, and judging those who can't, to protect their economic advantage over others, and its just all distortions for most, not pure or seeing through the system. So its way harder, not to mention the amount of time it takes to meditate deeply, say 2 hours a day.

Being lucky and having good health and success in a world where most are starving, is just being a good slave, or adjusting to Enlil's trap, especiall if you're not using your energy and health to equalize and set up a system of volunteering, not forced slavery and homes for all. For they only listen to the successful, yet the succesful never take the time to do that community awarness and councils of citizens campaign. They just buy into Enlil's programming.

So I consider my health problems a blessing.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

As to having a harder life and being more of a shut in myself, overburened but free'er than some for I can spend time meditating, in fact need that rest, and going in slow mode, is so that I can help more, but in different ways, not in the world, with awareness. If I were to pinpoint more about my walk here its to remind everyone its time to Love, to raise their dial up on Love, and not tough Love, tender compassionate, equalizing Love and go home. Its time to go home, and to remind all the ETs its time to go home, that this lower dimensional tough love hurting way to learn lessons, is so unbearable and unnecessary, come hang out in the higher wonderful worlds with your family, come home.

Also I've been handing in reports all the while here. The cosmos knows, that free will doesnt really exist here, that its taken this much for me to wake up more, and that all those overburdened with life, jobs, money and survival are going to not have that ability unless they seek and pray, and meditate and can find those moments away from the stress to ask for this help. But considering how corrupt the religions and world is, many run from this, any talk of prayer and they're running. So my case kind of proves that it takes more work and time out from fighting to survive to even wake up. So the cosmos knows this isn't a free will system.

Everything a person values with is wrong. They value with those more successful, good karma, and should be listened to, and don't respect the poor, but Goodness operates and chooses the poor, which is not to say others more successful cannot also be worked with or chosen or answer the call, because I think all are called, and few are chosen really is about, few pull their heads out of the muckpile to pay attention, its the poor who are out of the loop enough to do so.

But success is, how much you've gained in Love and understanding we all need equality. So we have a system where someone who isn't successful, someone disabled, doesnt feel able to stand up in the community or start anything, for people value the sharks and programmed individuals the most. We value things in an opposite way to family. Of course with good health and who are working in the world can also wake up and see through it, but far less are able to do so, they are constantly programmed by the niche's they're in and programming themselves to keep on doing this, and judging those who can't, to protect their economic advantage over others, and its just all distortions for most, not pure or seeing through the system. So its way harder, not to mention the amount of time it takes to meditate deeply, say 2 hours a day.

Being lucky and having good health and success in a world where most are starving, is just being a good slave, or adjusting to Enlil's trap, especiall if you're not using your energy and health to equalize and set up a system of volunteering, not forced slavery and homes for all. For they only listen to the successful, yet the succesful never take the time to do that community awarness and councils of citizens campaign. They just buy into Enlil's programming.

So I consider my health problems a blessing.

Well at least you have this positive perspective thats the kind of strength you can only get from the cosmos not from an earthly source!!!

by the way looks like our friend has hoped on the reptilian bandwagon what do you make of this? particularly the yes/no answers/questions

elohimlove.com...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Well that is very good information. That is Enlil's work. Or the Lyra, annanuki, just one of the human side of ET, who's scientist have been workign with other ruthless sorts such as some greys like the royal zeta rheticulli, a kind of draco grey, to create ever more ruthless and dominating, war like hybrids, and this is often accomplished with reptilian DNA.

This certainly isn't just Enki/Ea and Enlil though. This is a tale that is common throughout time and space and our story is probably common, though the characters may change.

Love and Control in opposite polaritites. The pyramid or the Challice/Equality.

My family is Lyra, human, I am a part of a fair haired race, that is one of the EQUALTY side of things.

This grey race, a draconian race in essence, does Trojan style takeovers of regions and usually preys on humans with Love, and emotions, to feed off them.

They probably are the ones who got in, through the cracks of some experiments and then influenced that group of scientists, more elitist ones in Lyra, to create transhuman and reptilian splinter groups, and that group was led into their downfall, and war like, ruthless like ways, where they have far less love.

Those greys are behind all the major events in earth history, and the massive starvation of this planet. They implant and even replace the leaders here.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Well that is very good information. That is Enlil's work. Or the Lyra, annanuki, just one of the human side of ET, who's scientist have been workign with other ruthless sorts such as some greys like the royal zeta rheticulli, a kind of draco grey, to create ever more ruthless and dominating, war like hybrids, and this is often accomplished with reptilian DNA.

This certainly isn't just Enki/Ea and Enlil though. This is a tale that is common throughout time and space and our story is probably common, though the characters may change.

Love and Control in opposite polaritites. The pyramid or the Challice/Equality.

My family is Lyra, human, I am a part of a fair haired race, that is one of the EQUALTY side of things.

This grey race, a draconian race in essence, does Trojan style takeovers of regions and usually preys on humans with Love, and emotions, to feed off them.

They probably are the ones who got in, through the cracks of some experiments and then influenced that group of scientists, more elitist ones in Lyra, to create transhuman and reptilian splinter groups, and that group was led into their downfall, and war like, ruthless like ways, where they have far less love.

Those greys are behind all the major events in earth history, and the massive starvation of this planet. They implant and even replace the leaders here.

ok so so far i have three groups

elohim
greys
reptilians

then theres us humans

am i missing any one?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

There are infinite or nearly infinite groups and hybrids and types of body suits in the infinite schools of the heavens. Feline is a big part of the population here, literally Lion people, from the moons of Sirius A and B. B has more gravity, density so has more inequality and hardships, more fasicsts.

Humanoid is the best vehicle for the lessons so most are of that form.

There are many humans in this universe, by that, I mean like us.

We are but a splinter of Lyra, and mixed with actual DNA from various groups, possibly with some of our own evolving, but planned to evolve that way, sub species and groups, thrown in, ie naturalized to the planet.

Those people are our cousins or brothers and sisters, and they're like different splinter groups from the human group, and in our neck of the woods of space, the primary human group was Lyra.

This is a dualty school, to learn Equality and Unconditional tender, giving, forgiving, sensitive, mothering Love in not tough love. That isn't Love, that is control.

Only when we achieve that true sympathy and no need to force but help all, achieve that happiness, and equality, do we graduate to the Higher Eutopias and levels and on our way back home. We're all like birds kicked out the nest to learn to fly, so we then can fly back home.

Greys, are often kind. Very gentle, and many are AI, some have souls/spirits operating out of them like the movie AVATAR.

But there is a particular form of AI, that is shadow or the opposition force in the tests, they are highly intelligent, interactive beings, at least in teh beginning, but have attracted quite a following of spirits who regressed *SO FAR* in the tests. They will all make U-Turns in the end, and every soul comes in with a bungee cord, they hit bottom sooner or later and need to be happy. But some very negative entities, now are operating out of that AI group, such as Legion and others. They always infiltrate systems and get in through greed and inequality and control, to work to subjegate the whole group to their slavery and dark side.

They are if anything, the challenge built into the system that we need to resist and overcome. Its not meant to be easy, growing our lights here. Though we are meant to go at it with inner pools of ease, and joy, and see through this low level testing ground quickly and pull in our light and greater soul abilities and Family, Creators infinite abilities to bring miracles in. The biggest door openign we can do is Give and Equalize, for that is the right development and it brings in Family and Miracles. ie work at feeding and housing the poor world wide.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

There are infinite or nearly infinite groups and hybrids and types of body suits in the infinite schools of the heavens. Feline is a big part of the population here, literally Lion people, from the moons of Sirius A and B. B has more gravity, density so has more inequality and hardships, more fasicsts.

Humanoid is the best vehicle for the lessons so most are of that form.

There are many humans in this universe, by that, I mean like us.

We are but a splinter of Lyra, and mixed with actual DNA from various groups, possibly with some of our own evolving, but planned to evolve that way, sub species and groups, thrown in, ie naturalized to the planet.

Those people are our cousins or brothers and sisters, and they're like different splinter groups from the human group, and in our neck of the woods of space, the primary human group was Lyra.

This is a dualty school, to learn Equality and Unconditional tender, giving, forgiving, sensitive, mothering Love in not tough love. That isn't Love, that is control.

Only when we achieve that true sympathy and no need to force but help all, achieve that happiness, and equality, do we graduate to the Higher Eutopias and levels and on our way back home. We're all like birds kicked out the nest to learn to fly, so we then can fly back home.

Greys, are often kind. Very gentle, and many are AI, some have souls/spirits operating out of them like the movie AVATAR.

But there is a particular form of AI, that is shadow or the opposition force in the tests, they are highly intelligent, interactive beings, at least in teh beginning, but have attracted quite a following of spirits who regressed *SO FAR* in the tests. They will all make U-Turns in the end, and every soul comes in with a bungee cord, they hit bottom sooner or later and need to be happy. But some very negative entities, now are operating out of that AI group, such as Legion and others. They always infiltrate systems and get in through greed and inequality and control, to work to subjegate the whole group to their slavery and dark side.

They are if anything, the challenge built into the system that we need to resist and overcome. Its not meant to be easy, growing our lights here. Though we are meant to go at it with inner pools of ease, and joy, and see through this low level testing ground quickly and pull in our light and greater soul abilities and Family, Creators infinite abilities to bring miracles in. The biggest door openign we can do is Give and Equalize, for that is the right development and it brings in Family and Miracles. ie work at feeding and housing the poor world wide.

but i hear so much about greys abducting people and doing surgery on them i thought the good ones where elohim and greys worked with reptilians?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Greys are very mixed. And there is not one group of Greys, but many different greys.

They are not approved of by the Higher Ups and cosmic positive groups for any forms of abductions and hybridization. Only negatives abduct including splinter beehive groups of pleiadians, like the group that was cool and called humans insects.

But, some of the custodians, or universal maintenance workers, those kind of Greys and AI, whom some positive work out of like avatar, are doing what they are meant to do, help the systems, restore nature, heal people, alot of the medical is healing your body suit so you can perform longer in the tests, or wake you up or give you more psi.

On the other hand, the opposite also takes place by the negative ones.

There are groups that are creating hybrids and doing the medical for themselves not because they are evil, but because they wish to have more emotions and Love and progress and escape what the other side has done to them, or break away. And the cosmos has sympathy for these ones, BUT again, anyone who abducts and does these things without permission is still being negative.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
And what is the cosmos anyway? It is Heaven! The Schools of Heaven, and infinite layers and frequencies ranging from High Eutopias, to the dense regions of hell. And ETs, your brothers, sisters, cousins.

The type of grey I'm talking about is from lower densiites and frequencies, and they get in, when races or planets, open the portals, the doors, through harmful practices, such as nuclear, which is not recent, its always been used.

The Schools are like teeter totters, they balance in the middle when the mirrors are formed, but its interactive, the races go up and down in their frequencies and channels with the choices they make individually and collectively.

We're like birds who leave the nest to learn to fly back home.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

And what is the cosmos anyway? It is Heaven! The Schools of Heaven, and infinite layers and frequencies ranging from High Eutopias, to the dense regions of hell. And ETs, your brothers, sisters, cousins.

The type of grey I'm talking about is from lower densiites and frequencies, and they get in, when races or planets, open the portals, the doors, through harmful practices, such as nuclear, which is not recent, its always been used.

The Schools are like teeter totters, they balance in the middle when the mirrors are formed, but its interactive, the races go up and down in their frequencies and channels with the choices they make individually and collectively.

We're like birds who leave the nest to learn to fly back home.

What about reptilians, are they all around us?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Have you seen one? As a species I know this exists, also as a metaphor spiritually for more aggression, less love, but I feel that some of them would be loving and positive. Im not a specist. In the infinite universe(s), there is infinite intelligences, and infinite variety within those categories. Its mind boggling when you contemplate infinity.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Have you seen one? As a species I know this exists, also as a metaphor spiritually for more aggression, less love, but I feel that some of them would be loving and positive. Im not a specist. In the infinite universe(s), there is infinite intelligences, and infinite variety within those categories. Its mind boggling when you contemplate infinity.

no i never have

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Have you seen crafts, lights, or had any ET type dreams?

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join