Contactee claims to have Met Creators of Human Race

page: 23
24
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

log in

join

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by rusty1212
 


Have you seen crafts, lights, or had any ET type dreams?




yes (i think) long ago i remember having some weird dreams where my body was paralized and i was on my bed and a strange faces flew into my body threw my mouth




posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rusty1212
 


Well alot more could have happened, but that was what you were allowed to know/remember.

I've seen shadows out back, very tall ones, 9 feet tall, and one had a animal type leg, could have been feline. That one had his form leap out when he walked swiftly by only a few feet away. And the other time was with regards to a craft, cloudship, both my youngest son and I saw 2 days apart, and then a reptilian sent a clear communciation, could see him and his control room, after being suddenly pulled into sleep, but I resisted. I certainly didn't trust him and he looked like this but had red eyes, yellowish green mottled skin. He kind of was mind controlling me as I had this strong fascination and an overhwelming urge to just sit and talk and have coffee and try to pick his brains for cosmic truths and answers, and he kept beaming at me this really rich vibrant, friendly male energy. He said he wanted to talk to me. But I managed to roll off the couch to the floor and said NO.

alien-ufo-research.com...

Not to mention monitoring.

But the only ones Ive seen up close were greys, and nordic or human type ETs they were tall.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by rusty1212
 


Well alot more could have happened, but that was what you were allowed to know/remember.

I've seen shadows out back, very tall ones, 9 feet tall, and one had a animal type leg, could have been feline. That one had his form leap out when he walked swiftly by only a few feet away. And the other time was with regards to a craft, cloudship, both my youngest son and I saw 2 days apart, and then a reptilian sent a clear communciation, could see him and his control room, after being suddenly pulled into sleep, but I resisted. I certainly didn't trust him and he looked like this but had red eyes, yellowish green mottled skin. He kind of was mind controlling me as I had this strong fascination and an overhwelming urge to just sit and talk and have coffee and try to pick his brains for cosmic truths and answers, and he kept beaming at me this really rich vibrant, friendly male energy. He said he wanted to talk to me. But I managed to roll off the couch to the floor and said NO.

alien-ufo-research.com...

Not to mention monitoring.

But the only ones Ive seen up close were greys, and nordic or human type ETs they were tall.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



thanks for the site i found it useful and bookmarked it



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
how real is everything on the site? been browsing it and i'm a little over whelmed if its all real



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rusty1212
 


I've never really looked deeply through it, but on the surface it looks like a synopsis of ufology and has some cases that to me were both ET and co-op at the same time, so our black op and the cosmos. I take in info and shelf it and go with memories and then find that some things very mcuh connect later on. Have a big headache today and am just checking in at times, so can't read it in depth now.

Here is a site that has some resources
www.abduct.com...

Ie. can be a bit of wake up call to those exposed to some of the script for example.



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by rusty1212
 


I've never really looked deeply through it, but on the surface it looks like a synopsis of ufology and has some cases that to me were both ET and co-op at the same time, so our black op and the cosmos. I take in info and shelf it and go with memories and then find that some things very mcuh connect later on. Have a big headache today and am just checking in at times, so can't read it in depth now.

Here is a site that has some resources
www.abduct.com...

Ie. can be a bit of wake up call to those exposed to some of the script for example.



ok im about to check it out...

this is a rabit hole that is a bit scary



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
i have been studying that site....



one word for you


WOW



posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
ok seriously be real with me how much of this stuff is real and how much of it is made up?



posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by rusty1212
 


The abductee one, mostly real.

James Gilliland is a good dose of reality. And its way over most people's heads too, only a few have the contact to know.


James Gilliland on contact with higher dimensional beings

This is the same family that my best friend's grandson is related to, and he kept saying they aren't allowed my DNA after we had quite the intense experience when he came and stayed for a week, and the veil lifted and he briefly remembered who he was more. And the scoop marks spontaneously appeared on both our arms, at the same time, when we had to go in, dark shadows out back, 9 feet tall comunicated through him. They were not allowed his AB- DNA, but took it anyway, and my 0 + as well, for was told that the RH - mattered little, but the bloodline to Sumar, basically what they called the Jewish bloodline, through the Scott family tree, was important to them. One of his wounds healed up in seconds, the other like mine was very very deep almost to the bone, and took a while.

He kept saying his people were on their way. That was July 09, and this video is very interesting, as it coincides.

His grandmother, my friend, very psi, insight or third eye open so she had visions, and OOBE's, and did work at night, with the grid, and phoned me up for the craft she was seeing because they told me to contact me, (those were my asleep years), she talked of Lions guarding the property and even under the sink. Naturally I laughed and thought how funny she was being, nutty but in a nice way.

Well that week turned it all upside down and I now know why she has those visions and sees that protection. Where his soul comes from. Perhaps even her, who knows. I get that more from him his father, my ex, James Gililand and even Jessicamystic, who was interveiwed by project camelot. I saw the Feline and Sirius in her immediately. I posted a mild comment under her video holding back some info, saying she was a Sirius starseed, and she wrote, she knew.

There is so much more to this world, who we are, and the tests here than most understand.

Gillliand has some good meditations, he took some off, luckily I had them saved and I wrote to him asking him maybe if he could put them back up, they are so needed, but no message back.

I hope he does though.

I wish I could find a way to create something similar or good. Just don't want to be un private. I am very much guarding my privacy, can speak freely in posts but will not expose my family or kids or harm them in any way, they're all shy enough.

Look into his channel. Its good.



posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
When we were sent inside, basically what happened where the earth forces, ET, ie Enki's side if you will, was protecting us from the greys that were sent in by Enlil's/Mar'duk's side, the proverbial dark side, that take the DNA and create hybrids, etc. But when I speak sides like that, I don't know how cut and dried it all really is, for that is a kind of simplistic way of describing many different groups and splinters. What I perceived as reptilian in those tall shadow, may have been Feline. Because they are here too. And the one that walked directly in front of us ,and that we all saw, he was very tall so his walk was very swift, and I didn't get a good look at him in his armor as his leg mid thigh was more at my shoulders, but it was bent in a shape that was not human.
edit on 19-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by rusty1212
 


The abductee one, mostly real.

James Gilliland is a good dose of reality. And its way over most people's heads too, only a few have the contact to know.


James Gilliland on contact with higher dimensional beings

This is the same family that my best friend's grandson is related to, and he kept saying they aren't allowed my DNA after we had quite the intense experience when he came and stayed for a week, and the veil lifted and he briefly remembered who he was more. And the scoop marks spontaneously appeared on both our arms, at the same time, when we had to go in, dark shadows out back, 9 feet tall comunicated through him. They were not allowed his AB- DNA, but took it anyway, and my 0 + as well, for was told that the RH - mattered little, but the bloodline to Sumar, basically what they called the Jewish bloodline, through the Scott family tree, was important to them. One of his wounds healed up in seconds, the other like mine was very very deep almost to the bone, and took a while.

He kept saying his people were on their way. That was July 09, and this video is very interesting, as it coincides.

His grandmother, my friend, very psi, insight or third eye open so she had visions, and OOBE's, and did work at night, with the grid, and phoned me up for the craft she was seeing because they told me to contact me, (those were my asleep years), she talked of Lions guarding the property and even under the sink. Naturally I laughed and thought how funny she was being, nutty but in a nice way.

Well that week turned it all upside down and I now know why she has those visions and sees that protection. Where his soul comes from. Perhaps even her, who knows. I get that more from him his father, my ex, James Gililand and even Jessicamystic, who was interveiwed by project camelot. I saw the Feline and Sirius in her immediately. I posted a mild comment under her video holding back some info, saying she was a Sirius starseed, and she wrote, she knew.

There is so much more to this world, who we are, and the tests here than most understand.

Gillliand has some good meditations, he took some off, luckily I had them saved and I wrote to him asking him maybe if he could put them back up, they are so needed, but no message back.

I hope he does though.

I wish I could find a way to create something similar or good. Just don't want to be un private. I am very much guarding my privacy, can speak freely in posts but will not expose my family or kids or harm them in any way, they're all shy enough.

Look into his channel. Its good.



i have seen this i think you where the one who showed me this if im not msitaking, other then him who else do you reccomened who you think is credible?



posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rusty1212
 


The best thing in ufology is to seek within and touch your own soulstone, and ask to deprogram and for all your memories, to be aware and woken up, and to help others, report for duty, to help everyone and raise your frequency.

The details of each case, who is strictly grass roots experiencer, who may be black op and telling some truth and some agendas, etc, is far less important. If you have anythign in you, you want to raise your frequency to be out of reach of all negative agendas, and/or have your power back so you would never be fear, but have dignity and love as your response instead.

The real goal is to wake up, and connect to Source/Guidance and your own soul more, and then you may even wake up to some of the good contact and guidance, or family that watches over and have the veil lift and remember more and just be grateful and keep striving to get on target.

I don't know fully who is completely straight forward, without agenda behind them. But there are many who speak who contain some of the answers like Alex Collier, Sleeper/Lou Baldin, Bob Dean, Miriam Delicado, Jim Sparks, and yet searching on forums and looking at real experiencers stories, by that I mean average people's, is good too. I've got many stories shelved, cross referenced some of them, and end to shrug off and go with my own experiences and inner knowledge except when i can feel the energy off a photo or a window opens. Even with Steven Greer who is put down and who knows how straight forward he is all of the time, but he has given videos of orbs at Shasta, and Orion tones that were real, awoke inside recognition and a kind of greeting came over me. He's not without contact.

I just supsect that the more miltiary or more you are in public eye, the more you would already be on assignment, or be forced to corrupt your information.

Anyway, the Soulstone and asking questions is the most important thing.



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by rusty1212
 


The best thing in ufology is to seek within and touch your own soulstone, and ask to deprogram and for all your memories, to be aware and woken up, and to help others, report for duty, to help everyone and raise your frequency.

The details of each case, who is strictly grass roots experiencer, who may be black op and telling some truth and some agendas, etc, is far less important. If you have anythign in you, you want to raise your frequency to be out of reach of all negative agendas, and/or have your power back so you would never be fear, but have dignity and love as your response instead.

The real goal is to wake up, and connect to Source/Guidance and your own soul more, and then you may even wake up to some of the good contact and guidance, or family that watches over and have the veil lift and remember more and just be grateful and keep striving to get on target.

I don't know fully who is completely straight forward, without agenda behind them. But there are many who speak who contain some of the answers like Alex Collier, Sleeper/Lou Baldin, Bob Dean, Miriam Delicado, Jim Sparks, and yet searching on forums and looking at real experiencers stories, by that I mean average people's, is good too. I've got many stories shelved, cross referenced some of them, and end to shrug off and go with my own experiences and inner knowledge except when i can feel the energy off a photo or a window opens. Even with Steven Greer who is put down and who knows how straight forward he is all of the time, but he has given videos of orbs at Shasta, and Orion tones that were real, awoke inside recognition and a kind of greeting came over me. He's not without contact.

I just supsect that the more miltiary or more you are in public eye, the more you would already be on assignment, or be forced to corrupt your information.

Anyway, the Soulstone and asking questions is the most important thing.




i have been listening to some alex collier but some people on another forum told me he is a fraud/liar ???



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by rusty1212
 


The best thing in ufology is to seek within and touch your own soulstone, and ask to deprogram and for all your memories, to be aware and woken up, and to help others, report for duty, to help everyone and raise your frequency.

The details of each case, who is strictly grass roots experiencer, who may be black op and telling some truth and some agendas, etc, is far less important. If you have anythign in you, you want to raise your frequency to be out of reach of all negative agendas, and/or have your power back so you would never be fear, but have dignity and love as your response instead.

The real goal is to wake up, and connect to Source/Guidance and your own soul more, and then you may even wake up to some of the good contact and guidance, or family that watches over and have the veil lift and remember more and just be grateful and keep striving to get on target.

I don't know fully who is completely straight forward, without agenda behind them. But there are many who speak who contain some of the answers like Alex Collier, Sleeper/Lou Baldin, Bob Dean, Miriam Delicado, Jim Sparks, and yet searching on forums and looking at real experiencers stories, by that I mean average people's, is good too. I've got many stories shelved, cross referenced some of them, and end to shrug off and go with my own experiences and inner knowledge except when i can feel the energy off a photo or a window opens. Even with Steven Greer who is put down and who knows how straight forward he is all of the time, but he has given videos of orbs at Shasta, and Orion tones that were real, awoke inside recognition and a kind of greeting came over me. He's not without contact.

I just supsect that the more miltiary or more you are in public eye, the more you would already be on assignment, or be forced to corrupt your information.

Anyway, the Soulstone and asking questions is the most important thing.


Unity, we've briefly had encounters in the gray area and other forums and I love the way you think but I just don't find that to be ufology. I think a discussion like the one that this is becoming should be in the gray area as well.



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by rusty1212
 


I dont know how much he embellishes, and what fits the agenda of the cia. That is the problem when you are searching.

But what I do know is some of his information is right. And he has stood up and continued even though his own life took a big hit and he lost alot of career credentials, work, which doesnt sound like much of an assigment.

But the groups he speaks of, with the history is real.

Which is why I go with my experiences, and am surprised to find information or someone opening up more memory glimpses when they provide something that fits in. For example just got told a bit about Lyra that fits into my memories and some of my experiences, and also about the annanuki here.

So with me, if a window opens and I remember something, and someone says something different, then I think they're being misguided by greys.

You have to go with your Soul, your soul knows all the answers, and then when you're researching, its a combination of matching info, but mainly FEELING.

When I encounter something that is for sure real, or my soul recognizes at least, like some of the Dolores Cannon regressions, the groups with those people, or the Orion song, or the orbs at mount shasta, it opens a window and I am greeting them, Or, sometimes I'm monitored and it opens a door of communication, connection.

Even compromised information has infomation in it, but it also is tailored to fit to an agenda, at least in my opinion. But there are many sides here on earth, from ancient days, and polarities and white, dark and grey hats amongst the elite, so there are truths put out there. Almost like a war of intel.

So research and most of seek yourself, but with high frequency, Love in your heart. I wouldn't open the door wide open to anything out there.

If people are operating in this cosmos, they haven't made it home yet.
edit on 21-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)
edit on 21-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHIEF23

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by rusty1212
 


The best thing in ufology is to seek within and touch your own soulstone, and ask to deprogram and for all your memories, to be aware and woken up, and to help others, report for duty, to help everyone and raise your frequency.

The details of each case, who is strictly grass roots experiencer, who may be black op and telling some truth and some agendas, etc, is far less important. If you have anythign in you, you want to raise your frequency to be out of reach of all negative agendas, and/or have your power back so you would never be fear, but have dignity and love as your response instead.

The real goal is to wake up, and connect to Source/Guidance and your own soul more, and then you may even wake up to some of the good contact and guidance, or family that watches over and have the veil lift and remember more and just be grateful and keep striving to get on target.

I don't know fully who is completely straight forward, without agenda behind them. But there are many who speak who contain some of the answers like Alex Collier, Sleeper/Lou Baldin, Bob Dean, Miriam Delicado, Jim Sparks, and yet searching on forums and looking at real experiencers stories, by that I mean average people's, is good too. I've got many stories shelved, cross referenced some of them, and end to shrug off and go with my own experiences and inner knowledge except when i can feel the energy off a photo or a window opens. Even with Steven Greer who is put down and who knows how straight forward he is all of the time, but he has given videos of orbs at Shasta, and Orion tones that were real, awoke inside recognition and a kind of greeting came over me. He's not without contact.

I just supsect that the more miltiary or more you are in public eye, the more you would already be on assignment, or be forced to corrupt your information.

Anyway, the Soulstone and asking questions is the most important thing.


Unity, we've briefly had encounters in the gray area and other forums and I love the way you think but I just don't find that to be ufology. I think a discussion like the one that this is becoming should be in the gray area as well.



I think it fits pretty well afterall it is alien related



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHIEF23

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by rusty1212
 


The best thing in ufology is to seek within and touch your own soulstone, and ask to deprogram and for all your memories, to be aware and woken up, and to help others, report for duty, to help everyone and raise your frequency.

The details of each case, who is strictly grass roots experiencer, who may be black op and telling some truth and some agendas, etc, is far less important. If you have anythign in you, you want to raise your frequency to be out of reach of all negative agendas, and/or have your power back so you would never be fear, but have dignity and love as your response instead.

The real goal is to wake up, and connect to Source/Guidance and your own soul more, and then you may even wake up to some of the good contact and guidance, or family that watches over and have the veil lift and remember more and just be grateful and keep striving to get on target.

I don't know fully who is completely straight forward, without agenda behind them. But there are many who speak who contain some of the answers like Alex Collier, Sleeper/Lou Baldin, Bob Dean, Miriam Delicado, Jim Sparks, and yet searching on forums and looking at real experiencers stories, by that I mean average people's, is good too. I've got many stories shelved, cross referenced some of them, and end to shrug off and go with my own experiences and inner knowledge except when i can feel the energy off a photo or a window opens. Even with Steven Greer who is put down and who knows how straight forward he is all of the time, but he has given videos of orbs at Shasta, and Orion tones that were real, awoke inside recognition and a kind of greeting came over me. He's not without contact.

I just supsect that the more miltiary or more you are in public eye, the more you would already be on assignment, or be forced to corrupt your information.

Anyway, the Soulstone and asking questions is the most important thing.


Unity, we've briefly had encounters in the gray area and other forums and I love the way you think but I just don't find that to be ufology. I think a discussion like the one that this is becoming should be in the gray area as well.



I think it fits pretty well afterall it is alien related



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by rusty1212
 


I dont know how much he embellishes, and what fits the agenda of the cia. That is the problem when you are searching.

But what I do know is some of his information is right. And he has stood up and continued even though his own life took a big hit and he lost alot of career credentials, work, which doesnt sound like much of an assigment.

But the groups he speaks of, with the history is real.

Which is why I go with my experiences, and am surprised to find information or someone opening up more memory glimpses when they provide something that fits in. For example just got told a bit about Lyra that fits into my memories and some of my experiences, and also about the annanuki here.

So with me, if a window opens and I remember something, and someone says something different, then I think they're being misguided by greys.

You have to go with your Soul, your soul knows all the answers, and then when you're researching, its a combination of matching info, but mainly FEELING.

When I encounter something that is for sure real, or my soul recognizes at least, like some of the Dolores Cannon regressions, the groups with those people, or the Orion song, or the orbs at mount shasta, it opens a window and I am greeting them, Or, sometimes I'm monitored and it opens a door of communication, connection.

Even compromised information has infomation in it, but it also is tailored to fit to an agenda, at least in my opinion. But there are many sides here on earth, from ancient days, and polarities and white, dark and grey hats amongst the elite, so there are truths put out there. Almost like a war of intel.

So research and most of seek yourself, but with high frequency, Love in your heart. I wouldn't open the door wide open to anything out there.

If people are operating in this cosmos, they haven't made it home yet.
edit on 21-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)
edit on 21-6-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)


cia? are you serious?



posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by rusty1212
 


John Lear, and I believe Alex Collier have secret service background. I look at everyone in the limelight that way, so info is compromised in my opinion, while at the same time there is still some info there.

I like grass roots experiences best.

That is what I posted about the contactee in this video. The information is good, but sometimes people will fit a story into certain channels to get a message out. When they do that it may be because they have black op origins. But I don't know, thats why I basically liked his overall message but didn't know.



posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by rusty1212
 


John Lear, and I believe Alex Collier have secret service background. I look at everyone in the limelight that way, so info is compromised in my opinion, while at the same time there is still some info there.

I like grass roots experiences best.

That is what I posted about the contactee in this video. The information is good, but sometimes people will fit a story into certain channels to get a message out. When they do that it may be because they have black op origins. But I don't know, thats why I basically liked his overall message but didn't know.



r u sure about collier? i been hearing his 93 or 94 interview over and over for sources and info id hate ofr it all to be disinfo :O





new topics

top topics



 
24
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

log in

join