It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I finally solved a great mystery! I think I see now...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Ghost says:

As things currently stand, yes that would happen...
but it's not the only possibility.
A good world government,where we keep our rights and aren't slaves to the rich, can exist, , and in fact it's the only solution for a prosperous human future.

ghost...

I completely agree.

But the way it's going now, and those people pushing for it, Are Wrong. The way and the people...

We have to take the power away from them first. Gotta do it right.
Next we have to limit our power,
Next we have to bring equality to all people,
Next...
Next...
Next...

It has to be a People's World Order.
I think it Must be a Republic.

But I think it should be based on the old working constitution. We are not even following that anymore. How do you propose we stop a runaway world governing body that knows were screwed and only wants to save themselves? What Stops would be in place? What limits?

As much as we are not mature enough for Nuclear weapons (by the way the power plants are much more dangerous) We are definitely NOT ready for ONE World. It's even more dangerous.

Death is child's play compared with slavery.
I used to joke to my mom, "Give me liberty, or give me chocolate!"
But now I understand the significance, and the sentiment.
edit on 5/9/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

Damn man! Very well said.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Why can't a world government have a constitution and everyone have rights under the world government?

I repeat, the problem is the same as a theater without fire doors (fire can kill everyone)
or a ship without a bullhead (water can flood the ship). If the NWO becomes a tyranny
(and it will, and it has) then where are you going to run to? Where can hide?

A world government is just a platform for a global dictatorship and when
that happened there will be refuge--no place to escape to.

Just imagine if one company sold a product or service you want to buy?
Without competition they could raise the price as high as they wanted to
or they would make the product crappy, not give your good service, or they
could withdraw it from the market. That is why competition is good in the
market place is a good thing. Same goes for governments.

I believe in the free market place of idea--the NWO is not such a place.

You've all be brainwashed to reject world government in any form by that NWO stuff.

Speaking for myself, as a student of the Constitution, yes I have been
what you call "brainwashed" and I got that dirty idea that government
can save mankind WASHED OUT OF MY HEAD.

Our Founding Fathers gave us a Republic, not a democracy.
Our Founding Fathers gave us a Republic, not a world government.
Our Founding Fathers gave us a Republic, that protected individual rights
Our Founding Fathers gave us a Republic, that protected states rights.

That means the power rest with the people, who give power to the states
who in turn give authority to the Federal Government. That is called a
bottom-up form of government (power goes from the bottom up) the
top-down form of government ALWAYS BECOME A TYRANNY
and this is fact of history.

Our Founders knew this, so they wrote the Constitution and Bill of Rights
to "chain down the mischief of man" and ensure life, liberty and property
are protected under the rule of law.

My question to you why do you not know this? Are still in high school?
Is that why you been brainwashed to accept the "globee" point of view?
www.urbandictionary.com...

1. Globee

Varition of 'globalist'. A derogatory or pejorative term for one who believes that the human race, if united under one government, would achieve many great things. Implies disapproval or contempt and is meant to be insulting, impolite, or unkind.

1) Used to reference those who hold the idealogical view that nation states should relinquish their sovereignty under a New World Order or global governance.

2) The term is often used in a derogatory fashion to denote the childlike faith or naive assumptions that an all-powerful government is good for the future of humanity.

EX.Walter Cronkite was a big fat globee. He openly called on the U.S. to renounce its sovereignty.
EX.The political elite invent scams like global warming and the globees just eat it up.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Thanks for your post, its a useful revelation. It answers the why of most conspiracy, it also reveals that there are many happy sleeping in the dreamworld. It reminds me of the Truman show. The directors are revealing them selves, but like all shape shifters by the time you find out, they have transformed in to another shape. What is important is not who, but why. The modus operandi always reveals the players.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

When completely soveriegn countries exist, the possibility will always exist for a nuclear war, destroying much of the Earth. It is a certainty it will happen at some point in the future if there isn't a world government. I have a thread about this. A one world government is literally the only way the earth won't self implode with nuclear weapons. You say "we'll be fine with our nations as they are today." But it's not true, it's inevitable that at some point in the future (I'm not saying tomorrow, I'm not saying in 10 years, it could be a hundred, 500 hundred, whatever), there would be a nuclear war where much of the world is destroyed as you know it.

What I hear you saying is:
A) sovereign states = nuclear war ???
B) a world government = peace

Did I get this right?

This is exactly the 'globee' thinking of Walter Cronkite, and others like him, who openly called for the US to renounce its sovereignty. The result of that would be global dictatorship and tyranny. After the untold horrors of WWI this kind of utopian thinking was popular. HG Wells wrote a book (about his idea of how to save the world from the horror of war) called NEW WORLD ORDER: BLUEPRINT FOR A GOBAL COMMONWEALTH and it he talked about create one new religion to replace all the other religions. This is just one example of how a global government starts to become a tyranny. The idea of "saving" man from himself seems nobel but where does it end? It may start out good, like protecting the environment, then it become Agenda 21, which then bring us all into a 'Hunger Games' and 1984 kind of dictatorship.

How is it you fail to see this?

You are willing to give up sovereign states to "save" humanity, but are you willing to give up the sovereign individual? This is what liberty and freedom are all about. Our government is based on this idea, that all authority comes from the people, from WE THE PEOPLE, that means sovereign individuals. Any other authority is false and therefore evil. The worst horrors (war, genocide,etc) that this world has ever seen come from government set up to save man from himself.

Just look at the Nazi system which Hitler called THE NEW WORLD ORDER if they had taken over the world we would be safe from nuclear war but at what price and would have been a world you'd want to live in? Would that be peace? The Chinese cultural revolution caused the death of 30 million people, but many died of hunger. Stalin is responsible 23,000,000 purges plus 13 million more in the Ukraine's enforced famine. People who call for a NEW WORD ORDER, like you, like HG Wells, Walter Cronkite, and so many others--you may have good intentions, but you only invite a repeat of history by supporting a NEW WORLD ORDER.

The fact is, we are living in this NEW WORLD ORDER, right now, and in this NWO there is mass death and destruction. There is genocide in Africa by starvation, abortion, and vaccinations--it is just unknown to most people. There in American are under biological, chemical, and psychological attack. There is poison in our air, food, and water. The NWO is using "soft-kill" weapons on you and me right now!

> A good world government, where we keep our rights and aren't slaves to the rich,
> can exist, and in fact it's the only solution for a prosperous human future.

Only solution. Really? Reminds me of the "only solution" that the Nazi came up with. On this thread you are the third person to promote the New World Order and one other person even said that we need a purge. I would seem to be that this purge is coming, at least I see the government preparing for it, but I can't understand why any thinking person would say that is a good thing which needs to happen. To me such a view is just as wrong headed as being pro-NWO because in the end that are one and same.

NWO = purge (megadeath)

This is what you are arguing for--when you call for the US to renounce its sovereignty.

edit on 9-5-2012 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Not criticizing at all. Just didn't see what the big mystery was and much less the solution.

I had no idea this was an actual bait for the zombie masses thus providing training wheels to a diluted message of enlightenment. The part of the majority of ats'ers being awake threw me off. Were you aiming at their sleepers' hubris so they'd accept your message? I have to admit, with the current ats state of shillery, disinfo, imperialist/proisraeli/neo conservative propaganda and religious nuttery, your classification of an awakened ats was like a virtual pat on the back to a malevolant, ignorant hydra.

Honestly, if someone still has not grasped, with almost two decades of 24/7 information available, the premise of your op by now, I see them as willingly ignorant and virtually hopeless. Some people are too cowardly to lose grasp with that last bit of false feeling of security.

"The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

-Morpheus

Im glad you're fighting the good fight, though.

edit on 9-5-2012 by Snoopy1978 because: Added stuff.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Outofcontrol

Well said
And also to the OP who gave an excellent presentation of his thoughts.

You are feeling as we nearly all feel at times - it's so easy to go with the sheep and just munch away at the grass - we all want the easy life but the thing that stops you and I and many many others from doing this is the plain fact that, you just can't UN KNOW something - and once in this position, it drives you for the rest of your life.

The day mankind becomes united as one people, showing respect for each other and allowance - this will be the day when TPTB will collapse completely.
We don't need to fight them or struggle in the dark looking for solutions we simply need to come together as people of earth.
Allowance is the hardest thing for people to adopt yet this one thing alone would create a tidal wave of cooperation among peoples throughout the world. Insist on this and we've won.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

Sorry but you are falling for the black or white approach, as most people do in all aspects of their life. The reality is a shade of grey in the middle ie number 3:

3. Reality checkers.

These people understand that the world is not as literally depicted by those in power. Neither is it the all encompassing conspiracy perpetrated by some shadowy organisation(s) ie NWo, Illuminati, Masons...etc etc take your pick!

Reality checkers understand that people screw up in all organisation at all levels. People who screw up rarely admit to it and often try to cover their tracks. This leads to a perceived conspiracy, after all there is a genuine "cover-up" (but only of the screw up !).

Reality checkers understand arrogance plays a large part in apparent conspiracies, this is where people just can't bring themselves to say "I was wrong it's not A it's B".

Reality checkers understand greed is a massive behaviour controller. Where money is concerned you can guarantee a whole industry of lies. It's still not a conspiracy though, just plain old ordinary human unpleasant behaviour so that the greedy can keep their hands deep in their pockets.

Reality checkers understand the majority of what you see and read is true (oh my God shock horror) but it's identifying that minority of lies, screw-ups and distortions that is difficult......but not impossible. This is what ATS should be all about (it used to be). Unfortunately it has turned into a forum for those who believe everything is a conspiracy and everyone else is labelled a sheepie or troll.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
The Kings of the earth shall perish,
Their scepters be broken in twain,
And the rocks that gave birth to their Nations
Shall be crumbled and shattered again,
For pomp and material splendour
When usurped by an ignorant few
Only lead to destruction and ruin
When you think what a lot they could do
But contented they drink and they gamble
Never heeding the onslaught of time,
And they say in their bibulous ramble
"Let us live all our lives till we die"
But when left all alone with their conscience
Which haunts them by day and by night
For a moment they see through the tangle
All the things they could help to put right
But God in His infinite mercy
Hath afforded them time to repent,
If they knew that all life was Eternal
Do you think they would still be content.

From The Book 'Teachings of Osiris' by H.C. Randall-Stevens (1927)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by yorkshirelad

You really are living in denial - people are in for one big big shock just like when WW11 started - just before it broke out every one said it wouldn't happen.

You can update yourself by watching this video - yes there are definitely seers and the unaware! If you can't see it then at least listen to it.

And here an activist stands up and asks about all the people we are killing with our drone strikes. It's time we all shouted loud 'NOT IN MY NAME' we are the people of earth all wanting the same thing - peace and freedom.

edit on 9-5-2012 by quedup because: additional information

DRONE DEALS GO INTERNATIONAL WITHOUT DISCLOSURE!
www.activistpost.com...

Don't tell me there isn't a NWO in operation by TPTB and Shadow Governments that would turn your hair grey overnight.
edit on 9-5-2012 by quedup because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

this is tremendous bud, nail on head! this is the sort of narrative that goes through my head every waking minute of the day. the change is coming and the power will be too strong for TPTB to control.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

sorry, mate. you missed the answer.

There is no bad guy. none!

Very few seers, as you call them, are willing to take the responsibility necessary to see that far up the chain of command. your christian faith does NOT serve you well, except in that it will inevitably bring the necessary suffering upon you to waken you further from the illusion of the "other".

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

It's time we all shouted loud 'NOT IN MY NAME' we are the people of earth
all wanting the same thing - peace and freedom.

And for those who took the Oath, it is time to say 'NOT ON MY WATCH'

OATH KEEPERS: ORDERS WE WILL NOT OBEY

1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.
2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people
3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.
4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.
5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.
6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.
7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.
8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control."
9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.
10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.

Click here to read full length version.
oathkeepers.org...

edit on 9-5-2012 by wasaka because: added the 10 orders NOT to obey

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

Yeah - not only did you write a brilliant thread, you actually seem to be pretty psychic too.

After a long day of running the rat race, wearing myself thin with the sheer weariness of it all, I like to come home and listen to one song. This song uplifts me - it speaks to the deepest part of my soul - it reminds me that others have also traded their freedoms to become automatons of industry. And yes - you have nailed that exact song. "Wish you were here" by Pink Floyd.

We are all just lost souls, swimming in our fish bowl, and this we do year after year.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Congratulations.. not so much solved a mystery but are well on the journey to [another level of] enlightenment. Yes 9/11 was inside job, but not the single greatest - moon hoax is equal first in my books. Everything else you say is heading you towards the truth. Well done. My main comment is to keep up the good fight - people power will win - educate and enlighten the those around you. Dont be swayed by political views. There is no left vs right, democrats vs republicans - they're all the same, just a game to keep us split into camps - divide and conquer.
But always remember there is hope and in fact one I hope you reach the state where you know that we (the seers) will win. Cheers

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
So, op, what was the GREAT MYSTERY you solved?

Your post was just common sense stuff on character assasination by tpb on people that dont tote the line and may influence others. Also, the average ats'er is not as "awakened" as you might think, fyi. Look at the political forum for example. Still gouging each others' eyes out over cookie cutter candidates and controlled opposition "rogues". Look at the nimrods calling any smudge on a digital photograph a demon, angel or alien and seriously advicing others to pray for their soul's safety.

Anyhow, if I may ask again...

What was the GREAT MYSTERY you solved?

I get why you posted this, but very few come even this far.
Why would you criticize someone going in the right direction, when so many ats'ers as you put it are not awakened? At least some people are. As for the quotes around the word: It's all degrees of wakefullness.. No one is all the way awake, or the game would be over.

Even if we don't win, I'll play again... What else am I gonna do?

He's getting close. He can see the vastness of the game. The great mystery he calls it? I call it a great joke with no punchline. It's dry humor, but I'll take it.

My stuff aside...
He meant that he solved the mystery of why there are conspiracies we can even know about. The sloppiness is on purpose in this view so that we can sit here and waste our time being confused and FEARFUL.

The mystery was,

how come no clean getaway?
Why the unprofessional loose ends?

The answer was:

So that you have no self worth.
So you have no power.
So that you know you lose.
Why vote?
Why care?
Why try?

It has been working for awhile too...
But people are starting to actually DO things. Ron Paul is doing things.

I havn't done much, but I have worked on plans. Working intelligently and legally is one of the keys.

I'm praying for your soul's safety, just kidding, you don't care. I'll pray instead for your well being in the physical. Sincerely. I hope you are good brother.

edit on 5/9/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

Hey Dustytoad...thanks. I was just sitting down to answer the gentleman's question when I saw that you had done it for me succinctly and eloquently.

So yeah, Snoopy1978, Like Dustytoad said, that was the mystery for me. I have seen the inner working on their face for many years, but I was always confused by all the shabby loose ends. I was an Army officer, 9 years Army working in various functions. If I were given the task of planning something even as big as 9/11 (and I'm not claiming to be a super genius), I truly believe I would have done so cleaner than was accomplished. I think many of us agree that we could have anticipated some of the great blunders we've encountered in known conspiracies. The blunders themselves were the mystery to me, and my lil' diatribe was my epiphany about why those blunders existed. IMO, Dustytoad really did a great job of summing up my article.

Hey, peace to both of you..

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I read about halfway through before I realized you weren't making any points at all. Simply babbling on about nothing.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SamuraiCentury

Hey, thanks for your words. This thread has been a bit weird for me because for me this topic intrinsically combines worldly considerations with spiritual realities. I think that a lot of people on here have a hard time reconciling those seemingly disparate (yet actually perfectly harmonious) conditions.

I was told in my faith that I fight not against flesh and blood, but powers and principalities in high spiritual places. Ultimately, I see all malevalence flowing down from these aforementioned spiritual places, but that the power ultimately seats itself in this corporeal reality in men, and these men then become the instruments of evil on Earth.

Anyway, I just wanted to say I appreciated your comments...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by shimmeringsilver73
reply to post by BBobb

We are all just lost souls, swimming in our fish bowl....

That "fish bowl" is symbol of our world, or Matrix if you will.
This thread is about understanding the fish bowl, but even
if we were able to solve every "mystery" about the conspiracy
we would still remain with in this fish bowl.

What lies beyond remains unknown. We call this death,
or we call it Eternal Life, or God, or Soul, or Source, or
whatever name we choose. In any case, it is our Ego
that lives in the fish bowl and it is our Ego that wants
to remain in the fish bowl. Ego is terrified of its own
extinction above all else.

Let us first understand a few things about our fish bowl.
It is a place of illusion, which means to see as it is not.
Truth means to see as it is. Whatsoever we see is illusion,
because we involve ourselves in our seeing; our experience
does not remain objective, it becomes subjective. Such
is the nature of the "should be" fish bowl.

In this fish bowl we think everything "should be" other
that it is, and we find it hard to accept what is, so we
become angry, not willing to allow what is to be as
it is. Not "seeing" everything belongs to its own self.

If we can understand this properly, we shall be able
to shatter the fish bowl easily. People say that this
house is mine, or I own this car, or they might say
that this body belongs to me. However, these are
all false ideas. Not only the house is not mine, the
car isn't mine either, the body is not mine; even
the mind is not mine. Your body is made up from
the atoms. Those atoms existed before you were,
and they will continue after you leave the fish bowl,
so the body is not who you are. No thought is ever
original, all thoughts are borrowed. But we claim
even a meme to be 'mine'. It is not.

Continuing this analysis, using the negation:
"I am not this, I am not this"; when in the end
nothing remains to be negated, when our fish
bowl of illusion is not longer "our" fish bowl
then it is broken no meme remains that can
still be broken, that which remains even then
is what the Upanishads have called sakshi,
the seer, the witness.

We see everything, but we are not able to see ourselves. And we will never be able to. Whatsoever you can see, know well that that is not you. Thus take one thing to be certain, that whatsoever you are able to see is not you. If you are able to see God, then one thing has become certain, that you are not God. If you have seen light within you, one thing is conclusive, that you are not light. If you have an experience of bliss within you, one thing is determined, that you are not bliss. Whatsoever has been experienced, you are not that. You are that which experiences.

The one who is seeing is who I am, and what is
being seen is the illusion or the Matrix. That is
the illusion of the fish bowl, it means that the
one who is seeing something misunderstands
himself to be that something. Everything that
we see within our fish bowl is illusion.

The witness is not something, rather the witness
is what something is not. The witness is Nothing,
and that Nothing is Formless Being, Divine and
Eternal Self, that which is at One with Source.

The search for this witness is spirituality.

The search for God is not spirituality. In the ancient yoga sutras God is not discussed, not even mentioned. There was no need. Later, even when the sutras mentioned God, they called God a means in the journey of spirituality and not a goal. It is said God is useful in the spiritual practice, in the spiritual search, hence it is good to accept it, but it is only a means, a device, that's all. Buddha and Mahavira also denied God. They invented new devices. This device is not needed, they said. If God is nothing but a device, then other devices will serve the purpose as well.
But both Buddha and Mahavira cannot deny sakshi, [the seer] the witness. They can deny God, they can deny everything else, but when it comes to sakshi, it is religion. If there is no mention of the witness, understand it well that the whole thing [that entire belief system] has nothing to do with religion. Everything else is secondary. Everything else may be useful, may not be useful, there can be differences of opinion about everything else [that is in your fish bowl], but not regarding the witness.

It is not difficult to understand the meaning of the
word witness, but it is a complex thing in actual
practice. Yet, in practice is liberty and freedom.
While we speak of political liberty and having
civil rights, and free speech, all these things
are within the fish bowl. This is not what it
means to know freedom and to know the
liberty of Being The Witness. As long as
we remain attached our fish bowl, we
never will know true freedom.

This is the true conspiracy that we face.
This is "real" mystery to be solved.
This is unreal nature of our fish bowl.
This what it means to be a seer.

edit on 9-5-2012 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
The Kings of the earth shall perish,
Their scepters be broken in twain,
And the rocks that gave birth to their Nations
Shall be crumbled and shattered again,
For pomp and material splendour
When usurped by an ignorant few
Only lead to destruction and ruin
When you think what a lot they could do
But contented they drink and they gamble
Never heeding the onslaught of time,
And they say in their bibulous ramble
"Let us live all our lives till we die"
But when left all alone with their conscience
Which haunts them by day and by night
For a moment they see through the tangle
All the things they could help to put right
But God in His infinite mercy
Hath afforded them time to repent,
If they knew that all life was Eternal
Do you think they would still be content.

From The Book 'Teachings of Osiris' by H.C. Randall-Stevens (1927)

That's a wonderful quote, thank you for sharing.

Let me tell you a quick story about a synchronistic event I experienced last night. I often use the Bible as an oracle (if you look at previous threads I do mention my faith a good bit in all these considerations, so please don't be surprised by what I say in this regard, each man is due his faith). What I mean by using the Bible in this way is that, when I feel truly compelled to do so (I try not to do this willy nilly as I think it...I don't know, dilutes it), I grab the Bible, open it randomly and read the first thing that my eyes capture. If there is something on my heart, a concern, a question, a lingering doubt...I will typically receive the PERFECT answer! It has served me well for years.

So, last night I sat down to watch a Nightline on PBS about the Rupert Murdoch phone hacking scandal. When it began I felt this tinge of envy, as I often do when I look at a human mogul, because I gave up my worldly ambition (which I was set to realize) when I embraced my spiritual position. As I've said before though, I'm still a bit of Lot's wife, and sometimes wish I'd turned back to Sodom. So, there I am, feeling that old tinge as this show starts on this man who created an absolute empire, and I felt this compulsion to open the Bible and use it in this way. This is what I opened to:

For, behold, the day cometh that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nore branch.

But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

--Malachi 4:1-2

I just share this with you because when I read that great quote that you included, it took me right back to this read from last night, and how much comfort it brought me. So, sincerely, thank you...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join