It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I finally solved a great mystery! I think I see now...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by wasaka

There is no heaven, nor hell. These concepts are man-made constructs, designed as both motivation and consequence for failing to follow the path set before us. All we have ahead of us are several different vibrational levels that will lead us back to the Source...and eventually, we will be reborn, beginning the cycle all over again.

There is no true "death"...only change in form, and in thought.

I do not disagree. This world can be a heaven or a hell, it all has to do with what we tell ourselves. I do not believe in hell or the devil, but I like you I know there is a Source (heaven is my word for it). And heaven has a thought system very different from the one in vogue on this planet. We are living in an upside down world -- where the truth is hidden, obscured, and distorted.
edit on 8-5-2012 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by seberhar
they are always just like "Oh Steve, you are into the weirdest stuff." It's like they think it's a phase I'm going through. But it's not a phase. It was a dramatic shift in my life. In fact, my awakening is BY FAR the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. And I can never seem to articulate that to people, and if I do, they just stare blindly through me (that's when I get the feeling i mentioned above). It is very frustrating, but at the same time it motivates me to keep trying, because I know for a fact that an awakening would be equally as monumental for them.

If you remain firm and are respected eventually, and I do mean eventually, people will come to you for understanding certain weird nonsensical news items.

I am the go to in my circle. I am "cool" in their eyes so I get away with being "crazy"

So far I have gotten to about half of them.

It's better when they COME to you.

Timing is not of the essence in this battle.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by BBobb

I was watching a lecture by a fellow named Al Neal, and he mentioned something that started to wake me up to this. He called it Trauma Based Mind Control..

I happen to know a thing or two about Trauma Based Mind Control (TBMC). Having been in a religious cult for many years, I got a good education on how individual can be placed in a thought reform milieu and not even know it. The group I was a member of was a “high-demand” Bible based group. The people who joined did not think of it as a cult until they were in it for some time. There are several things most people don’t understand about the power of a cult, but foremost is why people don’t walk away. The reason is simple, the cult actually threatens their members with expulsion as if the outside world were hell itself. This is a mind trip which makes people work hard and invest more of themselves in the group, they are always living in fear that they might “fall away” from the group and to do so would mean separation from God and a life of suffering with only eternal perdition as their future expectation. This is the trauma that keeps people in line or in sync with the collective mindset. We see the same thing in society at large and in a way the consensus reality of American culture is function like a cult by keep people loyal to the system to which the identify and in which they are heavily attached and invested.

The primary directive is to obey and submit to authority.

I first learned about TBMC after read 'Trance Formation of America' by Cathy O'Brien a few years ago, and from this introduction I went on to read whatever I could find on-line about MK Ultra. While I believe that Cathy is telling the truth as she knows it, there's no way to ascertain how accurate her memories are and how much was inserted into her mind by Mark Phillips who co-authored that book. Phillips is suspected of being an "active asset" of the CIA and of being Cathy’s newest “handler” who is a perpetrator of deliberate disinformation. People in the on-line mind control survivor community believe that Phillips uses Cathy's obvious truthfullness and history of trauma to suck in other women with similar histories. Then he attempts to publically discredit them. If this is the case, then that explain why Cathy was never given a silenced with a "dirt nap" because she is being used as a magnet to attract other mind control victims and silence them. This also sets up the inevitable conflict between The Unawakened Masses and The Seers as you describe it.

Also, the masses don’t see Mark Phillips father standing behind Mark (as he stood behind Cathy). In the same way people failed to see Rham Emanuel's father standing behind Rham as he stood behind Obama, nor do they Bill Gates father standing behind his son. This generational influence is huge and is often overlooked in this type of discussion. Another point to be made here is that the Bill Gates would not see himself as a tool of fascist genocide (but I do). His father was the head of the American Eugenics Society (renamed Planned Parenthood) and so Bill Gates sees himself as doing a good thing for humanity by reducing the population of Africa with his vaccination efforts. So we see that the problem we face with this conspiracy has many levels to it. In their own mind, most people think they are doing a good work, and they do not see themselves as evil.

Personally, I do not believe people are evil, but I know what people do very often is.
I said, the primary directive is to obey and submit to authority. It is this false authority
which define as EVIL, and not the people themselves.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by wasaka

The movie "Sucker Punch" is an action fantasy thriller that promises its viewers two things: girls and explosions. And it delivers both. But behind the slur of short skirts and CGI effects hides a disturbing underlying story: Sucker Punch is about the life of a mind control slave who dissociates from reality to escape the trauma caused by abuse.

This article looks at the hidden meaning and symbolism in Sucker Punch.
vigilantcitizen.com...

Did anyone see this movie?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by wasaka

greatest movie ever.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by wasaka

I was watching a lecture by a fellow named Al Neal, and he mentioned something that started to wake me up to this. He called it Trauma Based Mind Control..

I happen to know a thing or two about Trauma Based Mind Control (TBMC).
Personally, I do not believe people are evil, but I know what people do very often is.

whoa.

Awesome post.

Quoted just a slight part of it, so space is conserved, while letting others know it's that post I am referring to.

The American cult. YES. I have wanted to scream it to everyone for so long, and have...
"But we're happy!" "We like how it is."

"I know, but don't you SEE."

never thought to describe our society as a cult, but by definition... It IS.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
JFK and 9/11 were both Trauma Based Mind Control

What really concerns me is that I see this going on everyday a part of America's covert war against Islam. The world wide torture regime of American is not designed to get accurate information (a purpose for which torture is known to be ineffective) but to coerce obedience, including as a veiled threat to American citizens. Often tortured people are released (sometimes we are told it was by mistake--it never is) and then go back and rejoin the terrorist group they previously belonged to. Ask yourself why we allow this to happen over and over again. Is it incompetence as most people seem to suppose, or does this too have a design and purpose?

I was watching a RT news video about the "leaked" Army manual that outlines policies for dealing with "detainees" in military internment camps (both domestically and abroad) and how to "re-educate" unruly activists... then, toward the end of the interview, Alex Jones, makes the suggestion that those we torture get "released" because they now work for us. If true, are we seeing a Trauma Based Mind Control effort being applied to the so-called war on terror? Have we created this new "Muslim Brotherhood" to fight our proxy wars and over throw secular and moderate leaders of the Islamic world? To what purpose? That some day we can create order out of chaos? Will this war machine ever be turned against the American people?

- without limited government, we face unlimited tyranny.
- there is no honest government without honest money.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

They want us to see it, they want us to know it, so that our denial is then the true power of the event...

Now, I would suggested that 9/11 was also a trigger to an alter personality in the collective american psyche.

Absolutely agreed. I remember when this shift in the American psyche occured, one of the things that completely freaked me out was the amnesia that accompanied it. I felt like I was in Invasion of the Bodysnatchers. I would say to people, "wow, this country sure has changed since 9/11." People would look at me like I was crazy, and insist that nothing had changed. I would just think, are you serious? How can you not remember the before and after...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
I hate two line replies, but...

This is the most salient and insightful thread in a long, long time. Hopefully the seers will reach critical mass and we can light this candle.

Hey...thank you my friend! That's wonderful to hear, I sure do appreciate it. Peace...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by seberhar

I feel you exactly. I think for me I would simply describe it as a lonely feeling, because I have thoughts in my mind about this world and when I can't share those notions with another, then I'm immediately and automatically "kept" from them. There's a distance created, and I end up having a conversation with myself while I'm talking to another who has silenced my inner voice through their inability and unwillingness to hear.

You know what I thought of while I was reading your post, I think we're a Seinfeld people. Let me explain what I mean. Seinfeld was really a show about a click of selfish, shallow people. Don't get me wrong, it's funny, but that's what it's about. So look at how that show played out, anyone that entered their circle for an episode (or even more) essentially because the subject of ridicule and backtalking amongst the core characters. And in the end it was revealed, because the highly touted last episode saw them put on trial where all the character who had interacted with them came and testified against them, they were deemed the worst humans on Earth and sent to prison for a year. It was actually rather poignant.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I do not fear everyone who is bent on world domination (like radical Islam), only those who have the power to achieve it. Today, the real threat of world domination and all the horrors that follow is not Islam, but the Anglo-American Empire and the Int'l bankers at the core of that corrupt system. American has been taken over by dark forces and if we do not reclaim our Constitution, there will be dark days ahead for all of mankind.

After the September 11 tragedy a number of Islamic countries such as Indonesia, Yemen, Egypt, Libya, Pakistan and almost all the Gulf states joined the Bush anti-terrorism war, yet they became its target. President Bush repeatedly said that this was not a war against the Muslim countries, but in practice, only Islamic countries were targeted. Today we have CIA agents and JSOC assets present and active in all the Islamic countries, implementing various tactics of psychological warfare, propaganda, political dissent, ethnic divisions, sectarian violence, and assassination, with one goal in mind: to subvert and weaken the related Muslim states in accordance with American ambitions. Assassination of political figures in these Islamic countries is the key aim of this agency. In a US court in 1997, Ramzi Yousaf who was well-aware of the activities of the American and Israeli secret agencies said, “You are butchers, liars, and hypocrites. You keep on talking about terrorism to the media, but behind closed doors you support terrorism”.

We all know disinformation is one of tactics of war and in this covert CIA war against multiple Muslim states this tactic is a primary strategy, of this fact there can be no doubt. This involved a deliberate disinformation campaign to justify war with Iraq while the main aim of Washington was to occupy the oil rich country and use it as a base for future operations in countries like Afghanistan, Yemen, Libya, Indonesia, Somalia etc. Since 9/11, under the pretext of a "war on terror" American running it own terror campaign like the world has never seen. In collusion with Indian RAW, Pakistan ISI and Israeli Mossad we are torturing Muslims in Guantanamo Bay, Abu Graib, Egypt, Poland, Georgia, and other unknown "dark sites" the world over.

In the words of former CIA agent Robert Baer: "If you want a serious interrogation, you send a prisoner to Jordan. If you want them to be tortured, you send them to Syria. If you want someone to disappear -- never to see them again -- you send them to Egypt." This was the program know as Extraordinary Rendition where foreign nationals suspected of terrorism or label as "belligerent" have been transported to secret detention and interrogation facilities in Jordan, Iraq, Egypt, Diego Garcia, Afghanistan, Poland, Georgia and elsewhere. Today, under the new NDAA law signed by Obama on Dec 31st, 2011 the USA is now designated as a battlefield which means natural-born American citizens can be label belligerent and given the Extraordinary Rendition treatment. “And when they say, 'I want my lawyer,' you tell them, 'Shut up. You don't get a lawyer.'”- US Senator Lindsey Graham.

This all started with a few goat farmers and taxi drivers from Afghanistan who fell victim to a "witch hunt" because the US Forces were paying out nice cash bounties to "head hunters" if they capture any members of Al Queda. This type of practice is well document in the film “Taxi to the Dark Side” which is a gripping investigation into the reckless abuse of power by the Bush Administration. What is not disclosed is the full nature of the torture and thought reform which was being developed at this time, but that was beyond the scope of the film. What now know is there was a method to all this madness.

Those who were running the show didn’t care if this witch hunt for Al Queda cast a wide net that pulled in 10 innocent people for every one insurgent. They planned to release many of them anyway. The plan was to break them using Chinese style thought reform and Soviet style re-education camps. Why? So they could indentify leaders for their own rebranded Al Queda 2.0 which would then be used at the “shock troops” of the New World Order in places like Libya and Syria. Actually, prior to this there really was no such thing as Al Queda in reality, it was just a made of name for a contrived phantasm. Now this terror machine is preparing for the American people.

Time for people to wake up.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Yes... the world is turning out to be a very complicated place, and nothing is really what it seems. We're on for very confusing times when we cant tell right from wrong or good from evil. I think society needs a "restart" cause everything around us is falling and people are still worried about ipads and the new iphone...Its a very weird place.

If the lights go out, and the ipads and iphones stop working that would be
a "restart," and perhaps it is one we should be preparing ourselves for.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

If the lights go out, and the ipads and iphones stop working that would be
a "restart," and perhaps it is one we should be preparing ourselves for.

Ha! I'm a musician...guitarist, singer and songwriter. I always tell everybody that if the grid were to go down, people would begin to lose their minds with the silence they would be unable to cover through all the media. In that case, the man with the acoustic guitar and the ability to play it becomes King.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Hey....just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying this thread....it's just what I needed to read right now.
I agree with just about everything that has been said here, and actually feel better knowing that it's not just me.
I'm kind of in the 'grieving' stage right now.....knowing that I will never be the 'old' me again, live the 'old' life again....and that the more I SEE....the more hopeless I feel.
But try talking to anyone I know about this? Not only can they NOT relate, but I've been somewhat alienated by my kids (who think I'm having a nervous breakdown), and definitely judged by everyone else.
I've always known that if we could just stick together (people), we could do anything. Sadly, we are taught to separate and dislike/mistrust/criticize each other for really stupid reasons.
I really hope that more will wake up.....I just hope it's not too late.
jacygirl

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye
reply to post by BBobb

What it boils down to is this, we were created as slaves, ignorant, weak slaves, who are not even permitted to know their own true history. We are merely barbarians and savages to the citizens of the brave new world, or should I say the brave old world, and are our "Owners"...

It all has to do with what we believe.

You may believe we were created as slaves, I do not. Now you may be correct in say that is how we entered this world, but I would argue our true nature is unknown to us. We are ignorant of who we are. In truth, we were created free, and we can't now change who we are--we can only be be deceived by this world of illusion into believing lies. The belief that we are weak slaves is a falsehood that only appear to be real.

Human beings are Eternal Beings having an physical experience in a temporal world, on this earth we are meme machines. We believe things that are not true, that is the nature of the Matrix (i.e., the Womb in which we find ourselves). As you may know, a “meme” is a belief (a disputable opinion or view) which functions like a virus of the mind (because of our ego-need for validation we seek to spread the meme we host).

Take notice how your own beliefs have changes over time. Now ask yourself, are you more “right” now than you were a few years ago? Is anyone? or have we all just exchanged old memes for new ones? Clearly, the Truth hasn't changed, be we have. That struggle to know what the Truth is doesn't end does it? It goes on and on... so what does that tell you about the nature of Truth? It tell me we may get closer and closer to the Truth over time, but ONLY by seeing the lies, dropping misplaced beliefs, and by rejecting false authority.

When you put a bunch of these meme machines (people who breath oxygen) together and you get a Super Organism (a social structure that does not need oxygen). The Super Organism has it’s own set of lies or false believes which must be accepted as "truth". Meme machines often know these views/opinions are in fact lies, but because human beings are accustom to hosting lies (false beliefs) they fall into cognitive dissonance. It become easier to accept the consensus reality of a Super Organism then remain independent and free.

In short, people sell out and find comfort belonging to a Super Organism. Why? Because that is where they get the validation they desire most. Validation does not mean truth, it simply means feeling good about one’s self—getting an ego boost by belonging to something bigger than yourself. Being part of a family you lost or never really had.

The effect this has on the thinking of the individual is much the same as being under the influence of a cult, you dare not leave because you would lose too much. In this way the habit energy of the individual ego is merged with the habit energy of the collective ego. The driving force of both is the same —survival, security and validation.

A person who goes from being an individual meme machine to being member of a cult gets an emotional pay-off because they feel like they belong—that their life has purpose. Every individual ego wants to survive the death of the body, to have some expectation of security, and feel good. Same goes for the Super Organism (i.e., the body politic), and it will sacrifice any individual meme machine (individual) to survive! The amazing thing is how many meme machines become “true believers” in the body politic and will throw themselves under the bus for the Super Organism or cult to which they “feel” they belong.

The government is a Super Organism made up of individual meme machines (citizens), and those meme machines serve that Super Organism. They are what Eric Hoffer called “True Believers” of the body politic. They are invested in lies—because doing so ensures they have a job and can pays the bills and makes them feel good. When faced with corruption they lack the courage to speak out--and why should they? The cost of doing so would be to great. This forces them to see corruption as means to an end for both themselves and for the Super Organism with which they identify. Ironically, in this process, “True Believers” often lose their individuality. They seek validation of their misplaced belief in government even above their own security and liberty (indeed, above their own survival) so that in the end they will die for the lie.

This is what humanity must unlearn if we are species is to endure the next few generations. This awareness is the Big Shift, and in my view that is what the world is going through right now. If there is a Truth we need to grasp, this is it: without limited government, we face unlimited tyranny.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

They win by creating disbelief, debunkers and skeptics per say. You see as long as the majority of the population is happy watching "propaganda news" and getting on facebook, and believing the lies, they can keep up the illusion. Really I think that TPTB are more afraid of the people than anything. If the majority of the people were to wake up, everything would fall apart and regardless of the amount of money TPTB have, the majority would take back control.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by britelite1971
reply to post by BBobb

They win by creating disbelief, debunkers and skeptics per say. You see as long as the majority of the population is happy watching "propaganda news" and getting on facebook, and believing the lies, they can keep up the illusion. Really I think that TPTB are more afraid of the people than anything. If the majority of the people were to wake up, everything would fall apart and regardless of the amount of money TPTB have, the majority would take back control.

We see this right now in the GOP with Ron Paul winning the delegates.
I just wish this waking up was happening everywhere... and I don't know
if it is just wishful thinking or not, but I have a feeling that it is.

Hell even Megadeth is getting in on the action:
vigilantcitizen.com...

Mustaine has shown during his entire career great creativity, innovation
and integrity. He never sold out to the demands of the record industry and
has always denounced the evils and the hypocrisy of the elite.

I think the NWO has pushed to far to fast, the question is will enough people
wake up soon enough to do anything about it?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

Awwww...your post makes me sad. You know, opening your eyes is just not easy, and yes, we all feel like Lot's wife in a way, wishing to turn back to our old life. I started this thread by referencing The Matrix, and so in that vein, allow me to continue.

Do you remember when Neo first gets shown what's really happening by Morpheus, and he has a panic attack. In the next scene he's lying in bed and asks Morpheus, "I can't ever go back, can I?" Morpheus answers "No, but if you could, would you really want to?"

You just have to have faith, and if you were able to awake, trust me, you've been given a profound gift. Profound!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outofcontrol
What if... the new world order is actually good?

Who are you going to plea to if the new world order is bad?
That seems to be the fly in the ointment doesn't it?
Absolute power absolutely corrupts.
Look at our own government. Why do you think some A-hole 7 thousand miles away is going to be any better?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing

Originally posted by Outofcontrol
What if... the new world order is actually good?

Who are you going to plea to if the new world order is bad?
That seems to be the fly in the ointment doesn't it?
Absolute power absolutely corrupts.

Is the NWO actually good?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join