It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I finally solved a great mystery! I think I see now...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Very good BBobb everything is going along to plan. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Sirius..

Yea I saw that too. But don't remember seeing it in the move.

I'm a firm believer in reasons for everything. Being able to see the unseen has its moments and its drawbacks, Im certain. For instance, we are all familiar with the writings of Enoch. My take on them is quite out there. If Enoch was actually contacted by those powers that represent "God", or the "Gods", why bother in the first place! In any event I strongly suspect Enoch was used to carry one of those "Meme's" to the rest of mankind, the very first disinformation campaign that is documented, as far as I know. "Tell the true-mans of the world anything you like, but the truth. Why? So the bored gods can continue to enjoy life by living our lives via "Gamer" and "surrogate". We are not slaves to the gold mines any longer, we are enslaved as actors to the gods. Game of Chess anyone?

All of that aside my major concern now is how far will they go to infect us with further self destructive mindsets. Would a certain portion of them come to us as friends but later turn on us as only agents of the crown? "I have a secret to share with you" "I will test your ability to hold that secret so I know how far I can trust you" "and in turn I will help your people". Yea, right.

Yes, yes, yes, life is about suffering and working and caring and sharing, loving and Hating. We are the perfected species that comes from the two preceding "races". We are the chosen balanced host. And I suspect, that is the true reason why the "ancient ones" hide from us. Judgment day is not far away.

Now where did I put my bottle of mind altering drugs?

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Hah, you seem to know more about who the bad guys are then me. I've been refering to 'them' for about a decade without any idea who the bad guys really are. Just that the world isn't as it should be. I know never to trust the media, I don't eve watch television, listen to radio, read papers. Does terrible things to your head, man. >.< You seem to have it rather together, OP. It's nice having some names and faces to put with my assumptions. Will now research these acclaimed baddies. >.<

I am not religious. I see 'God' as the concious Universe, as Love energy, and this is nice, feeling apart of something greater then myself that I am one with.
However, I merely see 'the Devil' as a dark, sinister thing that all man-kind is capable of. It must be comforting, being able to blame it on an evil force. Sort of admire you for that. Whilst I am just stuck with misanthropy. >.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by wasaka

This is true when you say you believe and yet you don't have enough faith that God is really there, like this when Jesus had entered Capernaum, a centurion came to him, asking for help. [6] "Lord," he said, "my servant lies at home paralyzed and in terrible suffering." [7] Jesus said to him, "I will go and heal him." [8] The centurion replied, "Lord, I do not deserve to have you come under my roof. But just say the word, and my servant will be healed. [9] For I myself am a man under authority, with soldiers under me. I tell this one, 'Go,' and he goes; and that one, 'Come,' and he comes. I say to my servant, 'Do this,' and he does it." [10] When Jesus heard this, he was astonished and said to those following him, "I tell you the truth, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith. [11] I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. [12] But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth." [13] Then Jesus said to the centurion, "Go! It will be done just as you believed it would." And his servant was healed at that very hour.

and this one

I Never Knew You

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

But if you start talking the word of God and throwing it into your religion, your on the same boat as they are and are far more prone to believing in Movies than what is really happening and will deny him. Your on the same boat as the PTB and you practice the same thing with a different color.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by breakherlegs

Hah, you seem to know more about who the bad guys are then me. I've been refering to 'them' for about a decade without any idea who the bad guys really are. Just that the world isn't as it should be. I know never to trust the media, I don't eve watch television, listen to radio, read papers. Does terrible things to your head, man. >.< You seem to have it rather together
That all depends on who "Me" is. And I believe you are right, the world really isn't the way it should be. We would have outpost on the moon and mars by now if it were.

The bad guys are the ones who hold humanity back because of selfish reasons. No matter what station in life, solar system, they are in.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

Just found a fantastic quote that sums it ALL up. It's from Jiddu Krishnamurti (whom I'd never heard of until today):

"'Truth is a pathless land'. Man cannot come to it through any organization, through any creed, through any dogma, priest or ritual, nor through any philosophical knowledge or psychological technique. He has to find it through the mirror of relationship, through the understanding of the contents of his own mind, through observation, and not through intellectual analysis or introspective dissection. Man has built in himself images as a sense of security—religious, political, personal. These manifest as symbols, ideas, beliefs. The burden of these dominates man's thinking, relationships and his daily life. These are the causes of our problems for they divide man from man in every relationship."

In other words, Know Thyself.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
reply to post by WarriorOfLight96

Just found a fantastic quote that sums it ALL up. It's from Jiddu Krishnamurti (whom I'd never heard of until today):

"'Truth is a pathless land'. Man cannot come to it through any organization, through any creed, through any dogma, priest or ritual, nor through any philosophical knowledge or psychological technique. He has to find it through the mirror of relationship, through the understanding of the contents of his own mind, through observation, and not through intellectual analysis or introspective dissection. Man has built in himself images as a sense of security—religious, political, personal. These manifest as symbols, ideas, beliefs. The burden of these dominates man's thinking, relationships and his daily life. These are the causes of our problems for they divide man from man in every relationship."

In other words, Know Thyself.
Forgive the use of this term but, AMEN TO THAT!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

You sir are spot on, congratulations my brother. I to figured this out around three years ago but I could never put it as simple and understanding as you have in this post. It reminds me of the kinds of stories you hear like a high ranking military officer commits suicide by shooting his self "5" times in the "BACK" of his own head!? It would be so easy for TPTB to just make it simple and accidental looking but to put it out there in the open, well, that is a message meant for you and me brother, (The Seers) peace

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I just wanted to say thank you. Wonderful to receive such kind words. I have found that mentioning one's Christian faith on this board is often seen as an afront to some, I don't know why. If one espouses another faith, even the faith in nothing, I would never feel compelled to attack them for that faith, for ultimately each person's faith is their own.

I don't believe in Jesus Christ, I know Christ, because truly it was written, "seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened, ask, and it will be answered you." Everything that I see happening in the world, I always ultimately relate to the great book that is being written, to which you and I are a part, also the nemesis written therein that allows for the emergence of the hero. This thread is nothing more than a minutiac allegory of these same principles. Peace to you and all...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmertSpionam1
reply to post by BBobb

You sir are spot on, congratulations my brother. I to figured this out around three years ago but I could never put it as simple and understanding as you have in this post. It reminds me of the kinds of stories you hear like a high ranking military officer commits suicide by shooting his self "5" times in the "BACK" of his own head!? It would be so easy for TPTB to just make it simple and accidental looking but to put it out there in the open, well, that is a message meant for you and me brother, (The Seers) peace

Ha! Thanks my friend. Yeah, when I was writing it (because I just got inspired and knocked it out real quickly), I was trying to think of those things that are just ridiculous. I wish I would have thought about the 5 shots to the back of the head suicides! How many of those now? I swear, I laugh to keep from crying. I appreciate your kind words. Peace to you...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

BBobb thanks for the post. That's a flag and a star or five if I could. Well done.
Jesus Lord God is the only answer here I see. And its so very interesting how its all fortold in the bible.

Thanks and God bless.
edit on 5/9/2012 by o0pinMind0o because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Outofcontrol

Simple answer!

The Bad Guys ( Banks, Corporations and individual stockholders armed with guns, drugs and the MSM)
The Good guys...The people that really cares about the others, and try to tell them what is really going on...and yet, get their ass kicked by the ones they are trying to save...

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Great read i must say, and i do understand where you're coming from, i also like the Matrix comparison

i guess what you're saying is what happened countless of times over history and happens countless of times here on ATS where someone tries to speak out or show a crazy picture or video of UFO sighting or comes up with a mysterious theory strange , crazy, legitimate, and what people simply do is call it fake, stupid, out of proportion, etc etc... without opening their minds to it and considering it...

yes i do think it's one of humanity's biggest flaws, and i get your post, but i guess to awaken those masses efficiently, you gotta come up with something that eliminates 100 years worth of bull# that has been conditioned into their heads, with a 1 hour documentary.......

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   

… what you are getting at here is well explored in the book Disaster Capitalism by Naomi Klein

Thanks for the Disaster Capitalism reference, it is a must read for every American. I agree with Naomi's facts but my conclusions are more line with Ron Paul, actual I gave Dr Paul my copy back in 2008. In any case, the book revealed to me a different side of the conspiracy, one I had not known about prior. What you have called the "selling popcorn" on-the-side while we blow stuff up, sell weapons, steal oil, privatized, and generally exploit every disasters for the benefit of our crony capitalist friends.

The PROBLEM some people have with Conspiracy Theories about some ‘Power That Be’ controlling everything is that stuff is just so messy. How could anyone predict EXACTLY what is going to happen when the US invades Afghanistan under the premise that there are almost 50 al Qaeda members there when there are more than that in Jupiter Florida?

Very good point.

Actually, if my memory serves, the CIA reported back to congress (when asked) that there were only about 300 Al Qaeda world-wide before the Afghan invasion, but your point is well taken. I remember thinking why not just "take out" those 300 men and be done with it? Think of the lives and treasure we would have saved (or not wasted). Of course, we could have done that, but our goal was never to take them out, quit the contrary. I now see, THE PLAN was to do everything in our power to make this nonexistent enemy look bigger than it real was until we could to make their forces increase and multiply (torture is a means to this end).

At first, I just didn't get it.

I watched movie "Taxi to the Dark Side" and thought, damn we did some stupid crap if we really wanted to defeat this enemy--how could we be that stupid I keep asking myself long after seeing that movie, it just didn't make any sense to me that we could be that dumb. Then in the documentary series "The Power of Nightmares" producer Adam Curtis tells the story of Islamism, or the desire to establish Islam as an unbreakable political framework, as half a century of mostly failed, short-lived revolutions and spectacular but politically ineffective terrorism.

“Curtis points out that al-Qaida did not even have a name until early 2001, when the American government decided to prosecute Bin Laden in his absence and had to use anti-Mafia laws that required the existence of a named criminal organisation." --Andy Beckett for The Guardian, October 15, 2004

Then I learn the name that the CIA came up with was never self applied. Actually, prior to this there really was no such thing as Al Queda in reality, it was just a made of name for a contrived phantasm. This word Al Queda literally means "the base" and was used by the CIA to refer to their database from Operation Cyclone. However, this term for "base" meant the "toilet seat" in Arabic slang. The CIA clerk who labeled the file knew Arabic, but he clearly did not know the vernacular.

"Qa'ada" is the infinitive of the verb "to sit". "Ma-Qa'ad" is a chair. "Al-Qaeda" is the base or fundament of something. "Ana raicha Al Qaeda" is colloquial for "I'm going to the toilet". A very common and widespread use of the word "Al-Qaeda" in different Arab countries in the public language is for the toilet bowl. This name comes from the Arabic verb "Qa'ada" which mean "to sit", pertinently, on the toilet bowl. Indeed, the potty used by small children is called "Ma Qa'adia" or "Little Qaeda".

Clearly, those who named the group did not know that by using this name for the organization, they risked becoming the laughing stock of everybody who speaks the Arabic "public" language. Would you name revolutionary group the Toilet Bowl? I would not. LOL

The bottom line here is this: the war against "Al-Qaeda" was completely invented. After 9/11 there was a demand to know who was responsible, and someone in the CIA grabbed their “datebase” file and read off the label, at that moment the glorious International Islamic Terror Group was born. Prior to that, no one had ever heard the name before, and now you know why. Gradually, I began to understand this was not incompetence as I first thought, but an actual strategy. What help me to this realization was reading Naomi’s book. The more info I gathered the more a picture of Disaster Capitalism was starting to take form in my mind with regard to the so-called “war on terror.” This was our meal ticket for the next 50 years or more, and a way to rule the world.

The point is that a true War Profiteer doesn't need to plan anything. All they need to do is get one group angry at another

It really is that simple.

We learned how to run a world empire from the British, but when it comes to the illuminati “order out of chaos” we really put our American ingenuity to work and ramped up that mantra of wanton destruction and exploitation to a farthywell.

edit on 9-5-2012 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
It's hard to discern who is who and what role they play. Most of them don't know themselves and just do what they are told to do.

Don't just blame the top level, it's the lower level small businesses who are too easily bought off or forced to sell out to them. They contribute by playing along. They allow the multinationals to monopolize and seize control. Sure some are easily eliminated and cant put up a fight, but the ones who play along contribute to their cause, for you guessed it, more money. They will buy you out but keep your company name so it cant be monoploising. You find out later it was really the bigger company that owned them & all the other big companies in the world running the show, but you shut up and go along with it. Or they dont buy you out but tell you what region you can work in and you must buy product off them, afterall they control those products, then you have to go along with the faking of bids, then city officials accepting bids are on the take, not much choice. They're all connected to each other. The multinationals I mean.
If you put up the fight and didn't sell out. You still aren't really in their way. You can be the cat on guard eating up the mice (small wimpy companies, your competition ) for them.

You can say I would fight them all you want, fact is you can't and never will. Unless you have hundreds of millions of dollars.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
One basic flaw with conspiricy is that none are ever proven, There are agenda's and there is power and people who want that power.

Take the NWO, what is the motive in screwing up a good thing. The so called NWO owns the current world. The Bilderbergs do not need power, they have it already. The fraility of most conspiricies is they are not logical. There is no NWO there is only the maintaining of the Power Order that has existed for a thousand years.

The only motive beyond that is good vs. evil. Now you could argue from a religious perspective that what we see is that basic battle and you may be right. That has logic.

The Masons exist, the C. on Foreign Relations, Skull and Bones, the Military Industrial Complex, The klan and local gangs ALL exist, but world domination and a NWO do not. A NWO would first have to take down the Current Order and that is no easy task, there would be Billionaires on both sides so ,NWO conspiricy dudes who are the Billionaire losers surrendering to the NWO Billionaires?

edit on 9-5-2012 by MissingRonnieR because: because of Alein Ants

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wasaka

I've saved your points here in my "keeper bin." Really good points.

True, the "sell guns and popcorn" scheme for civil unrest has a few variations. Your point about the Bush administration (and others) trying to make a NEW Cold war with "Islam" is absolutely on target. The USSR might fold up because of corruption -- but Islam isn't going anywhere -- it's a safe "Frenemy" for decades to come.

Frenemies
The one important variation on war profiteering is the "permanent war." The term I like to use is Frenemy. Pakistan and India continually fight over Kashmir -- and that's because Pakistan has over a 90% illiteracy rate, and NOT having an external enemy would have meant the US friendly government would have been ousted by Muslim radicals years ago.

Sock puppets to control the Debate.
Likely, the "typical Liberals" who appear on TV news to debate Conservatives are the "sock puppets" to frame the debate. I still remember when John Stewart appeared on one of these shows (can't remember if it was "point counter point" or something) and said; "You are killing us!" Now EVERY TV debate is two people talking over each other and nobody ever coming to some resolution -- we have no examples of people saying; "I agree with you, maybe we should try a bit of this and that." And you never hear a 'Liberal on TV' promote Unions, tariffs and protection of high wage jobs on TV (other than the few token no Corporatists left). The people on TV for the most part are vetted by the people buying the commercials, and more importantly, the larger pockets that own the companies that own the companies who sell the news. Does Monsanto and ADM really need commercials on TV and NPR -- they don't sell to the public? So if the PTB wants people to accept that cloned cows are just as good as regular cows -- it either doesn't make the radar or the person objecting makes weak and spurious points.

Emmanuel Goldstein
Al Qaeda -- from what I can tell. Was born out of an anti-Saud movement in Saudi Arabia. By having a few "renegade princelings" join the fight against the crown, they eventually steered the resentment to worry about Saddam in Iraq and US troops in Saudi Arabia. Now there are probably more FBI agents pretending to be al Qaeda than actual Al Qaeda and it's all just an experiment for US security to pretend to be an adversary for the establishment. As soon as they can get some infiltrators in OWS -- they might criminalize this group as well, and have a permanent "security risk" which can succeed from time to time to keep dollars flowing for drones and jackbooted police officers with absolute power.

But good history on Al Qaeda's name -- it certainly smacks of the CIA's attempt to CREATE a Frenemy in the first place from a Saudi movement.

There are quasi "Al Qaeda groups" all over the place. Something called the "mech" in Iran is working against their government and guess who is funding it. That "liberty and Democracy uprising" in Libya -- I think I read a rumor that it was an Al Qaeda cell with CIA backing. If I actually cared -- I'd research it. But I just figure that most of this stuff is ONLY driven by the economic interests of a few, and no "Irish Spring" or whatever was really behind us supporting uprisings. ONLY in resource rich nations that are ripe for the picking do we get involved. Likely the untimely demise of our momentary ally Kaddaffi was because he knew a lot of corroborating information about all those torture sites he set up for our Military to scurry away our "enemy non-combatants."

The only POSITIVE thing I'm learning is that perhaps the world isn't getting WORSE -- I'm just learning that we've ALWAYS BEEN LIED TO.

>> By the way, another great term I learned is "Castle Building." When the peons complain about the King spending so much on his castle -- the enemy dutifully attacks and burns crops. Then the peons are happy to start adding stones to the wally and sprucing up the gilded lilies on the stage coach. That's way before the Genius of F22's that cost more than a working person's yearly salary to fly around and look busy for an hour.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
An interesting read.
I am glad to see more and more people at least striving for enlightenment of some kind.
I realize there are likely a great many "truths" and the realities are probably even more
bizarre than many of our theories. Just don't get so deep in your search for enlightement
that you forget to enjoy life.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by MissingRonnieR

Good points but;
One basic flaw with conspiricy is that none are ever proven,

-- I'd say that many ARE proven -- they just are never "accepted" by the establishment.

Now that NOBODY cares -- the Pentagon has admitted that certain things like the "Gulf of Tonkin" and the "Attack on the Lusitania" might have been exaggerated. We have many "conspiracies" proven in history -- but nothing that affects the CURRENT Regime. By the way, the Senate, here in the USA, admitted that "JFK was killed as the result of a conspiracy." But if you say anything other than what we heard on TV from the Warren Commission -- people roll their eyes. They don't have a CLUE about the official history -- a "conspiracy theory" is merely anything that breaks the Status Quo or Consensus Reality. It has nothing to do with "proven or not."

>> I'm glad you made the point about the "New World Order" -- I've often pointed out myself that the "Old World Order" is very happy with us all fighting each other -- thanks so very much. There's no reason for the UN, or some Al Gore "carbon tax" to be used to control the planet when it's already well in the bag. We just get the side show of all the courtesans like Dems and Repugs fighting to be the PR reps for Big Oil, Big Banking and Big War.

However -- the REAL struggle is going to come when all the Big Theives have stolen all they can from the public, and via war profiteering, and the ONLY place left that's worth plundering is each other. The US is well on the way to Fascism -- but what these many fans of Corportocracy don't realize is that there are ONLY A FEW WINNERS. Eventually, you get down to a few power families and there is a "gentility" who keep their squabbles private and "don't fight in front of the kids" -- but I don't think we are quite there yet.

I don't think absolute power is consolidated yet -- they still have to control the media and manipulate the public. For instance; Dick Cheney can shoot someone in the face -- but he can't yet go skeet shooting with people's children -- he has to settle for watching videos of Abu Ghraib torture programs (why do you think anyone was able to get videos in the first place?). When the establishment no longer bothers making up excuses -- however lame, THEN you've got absolute power.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by wasaka

To give up following the society before you have the experience of the witness is dangerous; because with
society are associated its morals, its rules, regulations, limitations, organization and discipline. So society will
certainly become the master for one who is not yet his own master. Somebody has to control one who is not
his own master; some discipline is needed, otherwise all systems will go berserk, will become anarchic. But the one who has experienced his own being, the one who has experienced his witnessing, is himself his master in this world.

I agree with this quote but isn't this the understanding that TPTB see as justifying their social control and plan for a new world order? It seems they fear both anarchy and self-mastery.

The heavy-handed elimination of Falun Gong practitioners in China is a good example of the latter. From a deeper perspective I see the increasing institution of social control as not just driven by political and economic reasoning, but as a means to prevent a transcendence from the human condition.

That conditioning is: "don't waste your time with any fancy ideas. You are just a sophisticated animal - the top of the food chain. It's a dog eat dog world. You belong to a species of the top-most predator. (and this justifies war and survival of the fittest) If you assert otherwise then it means you think you are better than every one else and you will become an outcast and poverty shall soon follow. Once you have had a taste of this failure, you will beg to be taken back into the fold and you will then turn a blind eye to all you have previously complained about as injustice."

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join