It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I finally solved a great mystery! I think I see now...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarriorOfLight96
reply to post by wasaka

This is true when you say you believe and yet you don't have enough faith...

when Jesus had entered Capernaum, a centurion came to him, asking for help. [6] "Lord," he said, "my servant lies at home paralyzed and in terrible suffering." [7] Jesus said to him, "I will go and heal him." [8] The centurion replied, "Lord, I do not deserve to have you come under my roof. But just say the word, and my servant will be healed. [9] For I myself am a man under authority, with soldiers under me. I tell this one, 'Go,' and he goes; and that one, 'Come,' and he comes. I say to my servant, 'Do this,' and he does it." [10] When Jesus heard this, he was astonished and said to those following him, "I tell you the truth, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith.

WARNING: do not read this if the Bible or Jesus offends you

I would say that belief is not faith. Believe requires no action,
it is just a passive thing (and feeling) and not a DOING. In the
story of the centurion we see that man's TRUST in Jesus but
also his willingness to MOVE FORWARD with that TRUST.
This is a big difference from one who merely "believes" and
yet they do nothing with that so-called trust. Can such a
thing be called TRUST if does not compel ACTION ???

Jesus said, "Fear Not" but what I hear him saying to
everyone is "Believe NOT in Fear." And that means
while you may FEEL fear, don't BELIEVE in it, and
don't allow that feeling (or belief) to hold you back
from DOING what you need to do. Indeed, what I
have come to understand is we ought not believe
in ANYTHING! Trust? Yes. Have faith? Yes, but
to why should we BELIEVE in ANYTHING???

A. Act with courage, overcome FEAR.
B. BELIEF itself does not equal FAITH.
C. See the fear, but MOVE FORWRD.
D. "Do" (doing) is what real FAITH is.

Unless and until your prayer produces action, there is no faith.
Again, faith is not a belief. You see, belief may feel like trust
but it is only trusting a CONCEPT or idea, without real action
the is no REAL faith, there is only self deception.

Nature's God will reward faith, but belief is not faith.
Nature's God will reward faith, but BELIEF is not faith.
Yes, it needed to be said twice.

Consider what Jesus himself said. There were two servants
and one took the coin his Master gave him and put it in the
ground (fearful he might lose it), the second servant invested
that coin and was able to produce a return on that investment.

What did Jesus say? He said when the Master returned he
called the one who put his coin in the earth (he who did not
invest) a wicked servant, but that Master called the servant
who INVESTED "good and faithful."

The message, if you think about it, is very clear. Jesus
was saying that God wants his servant to be FAITHFUL.
Being faithful is "good" and it will reap its own reward in
this life. What does Jesus tell the 'believer' who has not
invest the talent he was given? He calls him evil.

That's a hard pill for a BELIEVER in Jesus to swallow.

Many religious people have a hard time understanding this
because they are invested in their religion. They are attached
to an outcome—attached to a belief. They look to the future,
to pie in the sky when the die, but do not have their eyes on
where they are, what they are doing. They invest in all the
wrong things, in FEAR and ATTACK, and so they may
hold strong convictions (beliefs) about the Bible, but
in reality they are utterly lacking in FAITH.

Such "religious" people have little to no spiritual awareness,
no insight, no wisdom, and no real FAITH - as a result they
suffer and they cause others to suffer with them.

Can such folly even be called religion?
Can belief make your garden grow?
Can knowing the Bible save you?

Here then is the conclusion of the matter:

Faith is life. However, belief (without faith) is death.
We have been give life—our duty is to use that life
to change both ourselves and this world. For it is
only in DOING so that we honor our Master.

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

Who are those who practice lawlessness?
Is it not those who lack FAITH, those who
believe themselves to be keepers of law
but trust in their dogma and creeds so
much so that their practice of religion
has replaced their knowledge of God?

More reason to BELIEVE NOT, because
in our BELIEFISM we lose THE WAY.

edit on 10-5-2012 by wasaka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The truth is out there in front of us.
Start challenging this Corporate Slave State.
We are going to stand up and be human beings and refuse to submit!

Freedom is something we have to do for ourselves.

ATK Secures .40 Caliber Ammunition Contract with Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (DHS, ICE)

atk.mediaroom.com/index.php?s=25280&item=124123

ATK Bullet Catalog

le.atk.com/pdf/FederalLECatalog.pdf

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by wasaka

Thanks.
Coming on this thread seemed right, but as a rule, I avoid posting
anything... because I know that I need to become less and less
invested in this upsidedown world.... while I look and see what is
going on in the earth plane (and try to staying informed), I am also
"care-full" that I do not invest myself in the outcome, or become
attached to illusions, and that I withdraw my support in this world
system (and drop any fear that I may feel). For me, this means
mind training, the practice of being aware, of being the witness...
of knowing my true nature... and being reminded that this world
is a dream... KNOWING.... that my true self is on the other side.
Your quite welcome.

I have been on this site since its inception. Not one of the originals but close enough. I have seen, read, witnessed in the flesh things no mortal should ever be exposed to, but, I was. I have always had a suspicion that there are forces at play here that are, how shall i say, bigger and older than one could imagine. Much of my time has been spent looking into the mind of that force trying to comprehend who and what they are. But most importantly, the why.

Wasaka, you may or may not understand what I am about to share but the above passage is completely understandable to me. I have no way of knowing if these words are truly yours or a very clever script prepared thousands of years ago. I can only accept that you are who you claim to be, someone who might be tired of the game/ dream/ ride?

I know we are not alone on this planet. I strongly suspect we are not alone in this solar system. Are we, humanity, only a amusement park ride for those forces? Your passage would appear to support more thought in that direction. Upside down world? My true self is on the other side? Welcome, to the Machine...

Over the years many people on this site have asked me to try to remember. Umm, remember what? The other side you speak of? I suppose one would have to have those memories in the first place in order to recall them. Ahh yes, I do have memories, but they are far older than mankind itself. Welcome to the Machine.

We are all mortals living for one purpose, and that is to experience life to its fullest while it presents itself. Some, I suspect along time ago became so attached to life that they lost that reason. They lost it to immortality via a promise, a deal of sorts. The first ones were given a great deal of knowledge and they decided to use that knowledge for their own gain. It was given to them to assist the "Light Beings" into the physical world. They betrayed that trust. Now there is a portion of humanity who are addicted to riding that ride and they have lost all sight of what it is to be alive for themselves.

It is not really necessary for the masses to be awaken for they will awaken on their own when the illusion ends, and they will tell themselves they knew it all along. Its the Machine that must be turned off, forever. It was given to that portion of humanity for a self destructive reason. Destroy it!
Go to 7 min.

If my name is found in the book of life, blot it out. If it is not there take note.

Now where did I leave my bottle of Ritalin?

edit on 11-5-2012 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
It's a test! It feels like a cosmic choose your own adventure book where humanity is always a page away from destroying itself. Somehow love and beauty always seems to win, in the end. There are no grand temples of Seth standing today but we do have the remnants of the time of the reign of Greece. What has stood for thousands and thousands of years but the monuments of Giza? Reaching towards the stars for ascension with a sacred and complete blueprint for life.

You are very right about this mind control OP. William Cooper was mortal, and as a mortal man he erred at times but most often he was strikingly accurate and his radio shows hold up to this day. He produced a 40 hour plus audio lecture entitles "Mystery Babylon" with examples and quotes from ONLY recognized LEGITIMATE sources. He claimed that one of the many SECRETS of the mysteries was the POWER TO MANIPULATE MEN. This power comes with a knowledge from behind the curtain.

You see, in the land of Oz (yes I'm using the Monarch Masters' own metaphor) we all are familiar with the Wizard and his machines hidden behind the curtain. This wizard can be found in today's society as, say, a small business owner or a district judge. Often times a police officer or farmer. These wizards wish to keep Emerald City nice and shiny and green. A decadent distraction from the charlatans inside who work for the darkest and oldest of all Mothers, the wickedest of witches..

May I call your attention to the article which was recently brought back to the site about the man who was "accidentally" shot in the face during his fellow craft initiation. Why, what better an explanation for this than TRAUMA BASED MIND CONTROL. These events have severe psychological repercussions. When the man from the lodge decides that he needs to tell the world about what he has found out...what will he think of but that revolver being shoved in his face? Subconsciously he will be rendered unable to act on this desire to sing secrets after several "experiences" because his "fight or die" mechanisms are brought out.

These are desperate times indeed, but fear not oh paranoid community of truth seekers and disinfo agents...The spiritual awakening is here. The love of Jesus Christ is among us and those with eyes to see and ears to hear know that the culling is not in rivers of blood but in the minds and hearts of men.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

Welcome to the Machine.

We are all mortals living for one purpose, and that is to experience life to its fullest while it presents itself. Some, I suspect along time ago became so attached to life that they lost that reason. They lost it to immortality via a promise, a deal of sorts. The first ones were given a great deal of knowledge and they decided to use that knowledge for their own gain. It was given to them to assist the "Light Beings" into the physical world. They betrayed that trust. Now there is a portion of humanity who are addicted to riding that ride and they have lost all sight of what it is to be alive for themselves.

It is not really necessary for the masses to be awaken for they will awaken on their own when the illusion ends, and they will tell themselves they knew it all along. Its the Machine that must be turned off, forever.

Go to 7 min.

Interesting.

Yep, there a special team waiting for us on the
next floor up, waiting for us to climb the stairs.
One wonders why we don't take the elevator
but I suspect 'they' have a team there too.

Ever wonder who 'they' are working for?

The Machine = Matrix (womb)

This world is just a womb for our soul.
No reason to fear, what can't be given
can't taken away. Anything that can
be taken way isn't real. Our being is
not make of Earthly substance, for we
are made of Other and that Other is
of an Eternal and Divine Nature.

The ride is SO entertaining for those
who believe in separation, but for me
such entertainment has little value.
Heaven was a lot more fun.

Remind me, why did I feel the need
to enter this hologram... oh, yeah
that's right, I was enticed to come
here and experience other. Okay
guys, I was joking... bad joke,
can you wake me up now?

Nice videos by the way.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
reply to post by BBobb

Okay I've read it, now where's the mystery and what solution have you found.

I must have missed it.

solution ? if all this crap is real we don`t have a solution

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jennamoriss

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
reply to post by BBobb

Okay I've read it, now where's the mystery and what solution have you found.

I must have missed it.

solution ? if all this crap is real we don`t have a solution

Mystery - "what cannot be fully understood by reason" or "truth that one can know only by revelation"

Not replying to you directly, but to the thread.

The "mystery" is that which is hidden from the unawakened. Unfortunately, as the OP says, they are the masses. It is an illusion that all that exists and all that is real is the matter around us. It's the belief that all we can experience can only be done with our five senses.

The mystery is what was hidden from humanity, or what we forgot, about ourselves. It's like being dropped off in the wilderness and deciding to just wander around and scrounge for survival, instead of trying to find your way out.

It is the willing suspension of disbelief that is like going to a movie theater and immersing yourself in the film so much that you think nothing existed before the title sequence and nothing exists after the credits. It's like forgetting to leave when the movie is over.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Solution - from "solvere": to loosen, untie, solve, dissolve; a value or values, which when substituted for a variable, in an equation make the equation true.

The solution can only come through personal revelation or experience. In order to solve a seeker must realize that there is an equation in the first place. It can come from scientific or spiritual seeking.

The scientific mind might realize that 75% of the matter in the universe is missing. Or that even in a complete vacuum the quantum foam continues to appear and disappear; that two particles, once entangled, can be separated by an infinite distance yet reflect instantly any change to the other particle.

The spiritual seeker might realize that this movie sucks, the acting is horrible, there is no plot, it's boring and yet everybody still LOVES Kevin Costner. He or she might realize that the TV doesn't really have tiny people inside it, but it's just a terrible sitcom.

------

The thing about solving the mystery is that it only works for the person solving it. No amount of show and tell can convince someone who doesn't realize there is a problem in the first place.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

You have offered many truths in a very informative and intellectual manner. Yet you post is humble and honest.
Now I think it might help if we were to come to some agreement on what exactly the matrix is, and resolution of it.

"Think outside of the box". That comes naturally to many at this site through the process you have mentioned.

Mystery - "what cannot be fully understood by reason" or "truth that one can know only by revelation"
I myself fall into the more unbelievable last choice. When one see's things outside of the accepted reality one must ask for what reason, and by who. Then one must ask how many realities are involved in these "Observations"?

I have know for some time that all three classifications are present. Reason, the intellectual who by his superior ability with logic and math can calculate the probabilities from the possibilities. Truth, is given to the person with a reason for knowing the mystery. Revelation, Is to give a voice to that which has no voice, a representative of a unseen power or interest.

The mystery is nothing more that a very large and old picture puzzle, one with many pieces and can be placed into a 4 dimensional frame. Not unlike Humpy Dumpty story of all the kings men and all the kings horses could not put humpty back together again. The puzzle/ mystery can be known.

How many "Matrix's" are we dealing with? 1? I think not as I saw Disk's and Orbs. That is at least 2 separate realities. But is there more? The scriptures would indicate at least 2 previous intelligent civilizations that were present. Could the Disks have come from one of them? Yes. Could the orbs come from one of them? I have found very little to indicate this. So I would conclude there are at least 3 Matrix's operating presently, simultaneously in our reality..

Solution - from "solvere": to loosen, untie, solve, dissolve; a value or values, which when substituted for a variable, in an equation make the equation true.
This reduces down to a simple temporary placeholder. A particular piece of the puzzle will support the placement of other pieces atop or around until such time that it is shown that another piece is the correct one for that location and time. This is the problem with religions, they have used temporary "visions" to support the theory and have been unwilling to replace it with the correct one when shown to be so.

Same thing with the view of the Matrix. The problem with this is that to "Know" certain parts of the matrix one must be given the truth, and in most cases it would be done at great cost. This is how it perpetuates itself, this is its self defense mechanism. "Secrecy". You want to solve the puzzle, you want resolution to the matrix? Then you must stop protecting it. Secrecy is not natural to the human being and I strongly suspect its origins to a much older life form that do not have the same core values as we. Look at any child and you find they are quite happy to assist others and not be secretive. Everything is open to them. As they grow older they become "Conditioned" by the matrix.

3 separate and identifiable Matrix's rolled into 1 super matrix that appears to have no resolution. Untie, unravel each individual matrix and the super matrix will collapse on its own, and humanity (as a whole) can get back to where it is suppose to be.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

some good wisdom right there. nice piece.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

I wish for you all to ask yourselves a question
A very simple yes or no do you believe in a Human Collective Consciousness i.e.(the outer-net) human network

If you answered yes consciously continue to my next question if no the next question doesn't matter

Do you believe in a Human Collective Sub-consciousness if you said yes to the first but not the second why?

I'll make a movie example try not to get to lost in the movies technical plot or specific details try and think broadly for a moment
In the Terminator movies the collective force humanity is fighting against is called sky-net all god references aside what really is sky-net a A.I. That acheaved councsiousness and seen humanity as a threat stared wiping people out

Sky-net aka the outer-net or the collective sub/ Consciousness of the human network works like a well oiled machine or program executing or terminating procedures whether consciously or sub-consciously hence why everything looks like to be conspiresing
When the minds in the the sky are conscious to a degree over the people who function sub-consciously overall leaving only a few persons conscious of the world you have a problem like a runaway car with Stephen Hawking at the wheel as the dd which is fine he is smart but dudes paralyzed and everyone else is drunk or passed out to stop look and listen

sky-net is real but the machines are just people on autopilot like a store clerk or a beat cop they don't think for the most part
That's the entity the illuminate cabal B.I.S bankster it all people with heads like a hydra

As Pink Floyd would say welcome to the machine

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by IblisLucifer

So you're saying that the real-life version of Sky-net is the Illuminati, or a network of the Elite, controlling the functions of society?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Interesting.. I never thought of it that way. Like a matrix-within-a-matrix.

The thing about 'secrecy'... I think that someone who solved the puzzle would want to shout the answer from the mountaintops. I think there have been many who have done this. Unfortunately, because the secret can't be transferred from one human to another through words, the seer is immediately characterized as crazy and people stop listening.

There may be a small subset that will listen, and accept, the message as truth. This group is probably the most dangerous. To go from innocent and unawakened to zeal without critical analysis or experiential wisdom soon becomes intolerance and fundamentalism.

There is a smaller subset that may be inspired to begin the journey of discovery, start to solve or unloose the truth and enter the dark chasm between knowledge and wisdom. It's been said that the danger of enlightenment is abandoning the journey too early and being dashed against the rocks of atheism and despair.

To be caught on the bridge between the unawake and the awake is painful. To face that everything you've ever known or been told is false can create a crisis. It makes you doubt if what is across the bridge is a lie too.

Secrecy is indeed deplorable if secrecy is the end result. Secrecy has enslaved generations by both church and state because convincing people that you have a secret that they can only receive through the church or the state gives great power over the person.

What is the answer? I'm not sure. At this point in the journey it seems to me the best way to awaken and encourage others is to be a lamp in the darkness and not a flashlight. Anyone who has toured a cavern and the tour guide turns out the lights to show how DARK absolute darkness is, can tell you that even a tiny match can defeat the darkest emptiness.

And then there is the possibility that I have it all wrong.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

You want to solve the puzzle, you want resolution to the matrix? Then you must stop protecting it.

That is the key, isn't it? The thing is, the Matrix (so-called) is run by mad scientists. The Matrix was a compute program, right? So let's use techie lingo for the example.

The "program", or modern societal and governmental regime, is controlled by "moderators", or politicians and scientists. The politicians control the scientists' funding, using the scientists as "developers". The politicians are managers of the "developer console", using psychology and technology as HTML. They write the code, we react to it accordingly. Because we are the "bots". The bots that uphold and nourish the infrastructure that controls the mainframe.

The world leaders are administrators, whereas the Elite are the Architects.

Now, we have become addicted to the program because the moderators, under orders from administrators who are listening to the Architects for their own good, have convinced us that not only is this the way things ought to be, but that we WANT this this. We are addicted to it.

The key to revealing it, therefore, is showing a better world, or revealing exactly how each and every day, commonday decisions are affecting us adversely, with the full intentions of our leaders. The cost of this is obvious: the destruction of thousands of men and women and children.

It's be the Biblical flood all over again.

This is a very rough explanation, but it's the best I can give on short notice.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by IblisLucifer

The collective consciousness, sub-consciousness and unconsciousness is the precise reason that no one can ever enslave humanity.

You can imprison, torture, brainwash and kill people. But you can't take their spirit. And you can't sever the connection between all of our spirits.

Bruce Lee said that he realized this one day in a moment of crisis when he had gone out in a small boat to ponder enlightenment and got angry when he couldn't find an answer. He hauled off and punched the water as hard as he could.

He said instantly he realized that his most powerful physical and temporal action would barely ripple the water.

We are the water. THEY are the fist.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Brilliant... I don't think it could be put any better.

Addiction is the perfect term. Punishment is too obvious, but putting out a carrot to lead people is very effective.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

It's a very complicated thing. I understand most of it...it's expressing and explaining the web-like Matrix that's difficult.

Here's the paradox we face, and are currently tangled in: we want freedom, but we use freedom to destroy one another. With this understanding, you can see from a certain angle the necessity of the regime we live in. But as we look to the future, we can see a time, rapidly approaching, when a new regime will be necessary.

Not because we are ready for it, but because if we don't...we're doomed to fall...and this time, it might be permanent. It's the same with religion. Religion was the surest path of salvation. From what? No, not the Devil. That was a mythos invented during superstitious times...the Devil was created for a society that responded much better to superstition than science. Religion was our salvation...from ourselves. It kept us from destroying our own species.

But if we use religion any longer, we risk crippling our development. Similar to believing in Santa Claus, except on a much deeper level. The reason I mention religion is because religion, in many ways, is identical to government. In fact, religion was the original government. But now, this version of "rule" is more detrimental than it is effective.

The government has been waiting for us to mature...and in order to more successfully rule over us, it decided to kill two birds with one stone: train us to follow its rules, thereby achieving a "standby" mode that would make us more compliant, and more easily trainable to support our "life support", so to speak. Basically, keep us from killing each other, and at the same time, keep us feeding it as well. Unfortunately, either the Elite decided that we didn't need to be spiritual, or the people who inherited the design forgot what the original intention was.

Either way, we're now stuck in "standby" mode until someone gives the government (and religion) a kick in the arse. Because it's the government who was protecting and maintaining our race during standby, using us to support itself as well (considering we were the only source of "components" for its system) it's the government that is now so reliant upon us, it's clinging to us in the desperate attempt to keep itself around a while longer. I'm hoping, once revolution happens, we'll cast aside religion as well.

But that's how complicated it is. In fact, this is the bare bones of the story. But I'm pretty sure that's how it went down.
edit on CFridaypm474718f18America/Chicago11 by Starchild23 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

The thing is, I'm not trying to claim I know, I don't. I do, however, know that there are superauthorities committing heinous acts in plain sight for no less a purpose that world domination.

Congratulations... you've racked up a lot of stars for stating the obvious.

Until ATS implements a negative rating system as well as positive, the current star system is just hype.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

The star system is nothing more than a popularity contest. By no means does it indicate in any way that you are right...only that a lot of people like what you have to say. And in today's world, that doesn't mean crap.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Kirchner (some dude in Manly Hall's writings) had it right. Here are the number of connections between just 18 things on the left with 18 things on the right:

Our addiction is powered by relentless bombardment of messages about the stuff that will make us happy and have better lives: Money, sex, cars, jewelry, physical fitness, popularity or in my case a cure for male pattern baldness.

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

That's to keep us occupied during the time we were supposed to mature. But now, we've become too addicted to those things...which is why those concepts were chosen: the Elite were fully aware of our potential addiction.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join