It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I finally solved a great mystery! I think I see now...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+66 more 
posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I’ve been confused. Very confused. I think that most of you all have been confused as well, and that we’ve shared in this confusion. I think it’s part and parcel to why ATS and sites like it exist. It’s a confusion of conspiracy…not whether they exist or not, if you’re reading this and not a complete troll, you’ve probably already come to this conclusion on your own. No, the thing that has me so confused is why they’re so discernable, so sloppy? I could never understand this. I mean, certainly with the resources available at the disposal of those who commit such atrocities against mankind, the will to do so, the time, the planning, the execution, some things that slip by just seem to me to be amateurish. Well, I think now I know why.

To begin, let me define a couple of terms. I’m going to refer to 2 distinct sets of people in this thread:

1) The Unawakened Masses
2) The Seers

The Unawakened Masses would essentially be those who believe in the order of the world as it’s presented them. They believe that any thought aberrant to the established position is “conspiracy theory” and that the espousers thereof are insane

The Seers would be the opposite of this position, varying in degree and opinion of course, but more or less convinced through study and contemplation that there is a grand illusion. The Seers can see beyond the illusion, not to an absolute degree, some more than others, but unlike the Unawakened Masses, they are aware that an illusion exists. In other words, your typical ATS member.

Most likely the best modern day metaphor for what I’ve written above would be the movie The Matrix. I won’t insult you by elaborating which characters would represent what as it relates to the terms above.

Allow me a moment to further expand upon the nature of my confusion (this is, of course, the point at which not all will agree, because I’ll recap briefly some of the major conspiratorial events of our age…and those are far from universally agreed upon, even here). None-the-less, this is the genesis of this itch inside my mind.

JFK. I wasn’t alive when JFK was murdered, but I do have the advantage of hindsight and years upon years of fanatical research done by countless determined people. I’m not here to elaborate on what is no doubt countless threads concerning this event in history, suffice to say that inconsistencies are so vast and great that many have never gotten over it. The subsequent death of his brother in equally mysterious circumstances further aggravates the psyche.

9/11. The grand-daddy of conspiratorial events. This is the great event of our generation. Again, not to rehash what is already known and discussed, but “truthers” are simply confused! Building 7, the hole in the Pentagon, the lack of debris, the passport “found” on the street. Seriously? Are we this stupid? Again, confusion, anger, frustration.

Barrack Obama. The great blessing about Obama, in my sight, is that my uncle who is the most establishment person I know, would laugh at the notion that there are any inconsistencies associated with 9/11, has finally found his conspiracy, and his name is Barry Soetoro. For the sake of brevity (which I’ve already long since passed), I’ll simply mention the birth certificate. Firstly, why withhold it for so long? Why? It’s confounding. Then, however, when it was finally released online, within minutes it had been pulled apart, and again, there was great confusion. Those with basic understanding of certain computer programs were able to completely dissect the document as an OBVIOUS fraud. Question is, why? If Obama is a plant for a world elite, a dark cabal, why couldn’t they produce a near flawless forgery, or at least one so much better than what we were given.

So, from OKC to OBL, we might not know all the details, but we all seem to know something is wrong. Something isn’t adding up, we can feel it, we know when we’re being lied to. The nature of this confusion is why isn’t the lie better? I always wondered this, why those things that were so obviously revealed by history weren’t anticipated by trillion dollar budgets of intelligence communities and supercomputers? I think now I know why.

I was watching a lecture by a fellow named Al Neal, and he mentioned something that started to wake me up to this. He called it Trauma Based Mind Control, and he said that JFK was a trauma based mind control event for an entire generation, for if people could kill the president in full view of the world without repercussion, how could we possibly do anything about such a force? This made a lot of sense to me, but for the first time I finally saw the logic in the willful allowance of the revelation of the true act, hidden in plain sight. They want us to see it, they want us to know it, so that our denial is then the true power of the event.

And so is born the inevitable conflict between The Unawakened Masses and The Seers. You see, it’s The Seers who are the true threat to the establishment powers, and they are thereby the ones that truly need to be controlled. The Unawakened Masses are willfully manipulated, TPTB have them. Their psychological control over them is so pervasive, so ingrained that they could literally march them all off a cliff. However, TPTB know that their control of the world is based only on their control of the masses, for ultimately in the end, the few cannot rule the many save for the willful rule of the masses by the few. TPTB recognize that the masses are the battleground, the human spirit is the place where the war is waged, and if The Seers were allowed to exercise control over the masses, it would spell the end of TPTB.

And so, The Unawakened Masses are then turned on The Seers as nothing less than agents of doom. So, here comes the new Seer, by virtue of his or her spirit and determination, they rise above the illusion and see events and happenings for what they are, and the obviousness of it hits them like a truck, filled with fear, wonder and excitement. They want to share it with others, even their closest friends and family. Then, they realize how alone they are, for when they try, the psychological programming of The Unawakened Masses kicks in, like a dormant computer program just waiting for the right key stroke, and The Seer is lambasted, ridiculed, isolated, punished…even sometimes violently. Eventually The Seer does one of two things; they either forget about it, shut-up (like they’re being told) and go on with life, or they become a mad prophet, screaming into the digital world and lumped together with and equally dismissed as every other of their ilk. Either way, the full power of the establishment is revealed to them. The Seer understands that TPTB have exercised full control over The Unawakened Masses, which comprise the majority of humanity. The Seer is so overwhelmed by the strength of the programming in the unawakened that he becomes equally culled. The key component is the obviousness of what is seen, and readily observable by all who would look. That is why I believe the conspiracies are so flawed and riddled with obvious clues, it’s on purpose.

Meanwhile, those controllers of mankind are sending a message to their true enemies, and what they’re saying is this: “Look what we do in plain sight and with impunity. Look how the cattle you care for ignore what is obvious and even fight for their own slaughter. What do you, store clerk, lone reporter, pilot, everyman and nobody hope to possibly do about it? We have killed presidents. We have destroyed buildings. You, Seer, have lost.”

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

Okay I've read it, now where's the mystery and what solution have you found.

I must have missed it.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Question is...

In your opinion, who are the bad guys and who are the good guys?

This question may seem simple, but theres a reason I'm asking it.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Outofcontrol
Question is...

In your opinion, who are the bad guys and who are the good guys?

This question may seem simple, but theres a reason I'm asking it.

No, it's a fair question, and I suppose I wouldn't try to make the claim that I know exactly who, that is to name names. I think that the community at large has done a wonderful job at nugging out some of the people and organizations that seem to be complicit in this world rule, this NWO. To name a few, the Rothchilds, the Rockefellers, The Committee of 300, Bilderburg, CFR, Trilateral Commission, perhaps the Vatican, the Jesuits, English Royal Family...etc. The thing is, I'm not trying to claim I know, I don't. I do, however, know that there are superauthorities committing heinous acts in plain sight for no less a purpose that world domination.

I actually have the advantage of faith, Christian faith, which serves me wonderfully in this regard, because the Bible teaches us that Satan is the ruler of this present world (it's stated clearly). So, as a man of faith, I can always take it back to the supreme malevolent authority, the old 'un, that wily old serpant, the devil.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
And then people come and post complaints, and try to add the the confusion..

I understand the mystery you have realized, you've stated it very clearly.

I hope that this can inspire some of the Unawakened Masses to open their eyes..Sadly I doubt it.

I have no questions and no additional comments, OP. Excellently communicated, totally agreed, wonderful post. Thank you for sharing.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I see!

Actually, I think you may be on to something. Continue. Those who don't see cannot be awakened without it being spelled out for them in large letters.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by H1ght3chHippie
reply to post by BBobb

Okay I've read it, now where's the mystery and what solution have you found.

I must have missed it.

The mystery was simply why these things often seemed so bungled, so obviously so. I just couldn't discern why they weren't executed with greater precision and forethought. But now I do really believe that it's absolutely purposeful. The forethought is built into the mistakes...it's meant to be there! That's something I couldn't see before.

As for solutions...you'd be giving me too much credit and I'd be assuming to much responsibility if I said I could offer any, but I think communication between people like you and I is a good beginning...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

The thing that everyone misses is our own capability to govern ourselves. Can we do it? Possibly. Will we do it? Hell no! We fight over every little thing...if Big Brother is not there to hold us apart and focus our aggression on something that is out of reach, we will tear each other up...

The human race is fundamentally insane. Put two or more of us in a room together, and we'll start dreaming up ways to kill each other.

THis is the most horrific, yet insightful, summary I have read of our extremist natures. Given the variety of backgrounds and beliefs, there is no doubt whatsoever that our extremist nature will reduce a nation of a billion to a nation of 2,000 or less. That is why we need people who are NOT vulnerable to these flaws to watch over us. The problem is, we're the most intelligent species available..and see where that got us.

You are thinking of yourself. All of you, thinking always about what YOU want. Think about what this does for your children's children's children...what will they have to face? Honestly, this government stuff is the least of our worries. THink about what the PEOPLE are doing to the planet.

You don't have to deal with it. But just imagine the mess your descendants will face...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinkerHaus
And then people come and post complaints, and try to add the the confusion..

I understand the mystery you have realized, you've stated it very clearly.

I hope that this can inspire some of the Unawakened Masses to open their eyes..Sadly I doubt it.

I have no questions and no additional comments, OP. Excellently communicated, totally agreed, wonderful post. Thank you for sharing.

Hey, thank you! Very kind words, greatly appreciated.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starchild23
reply to post by BBobb

The thing that everyone misses is our own capability to govern ourselves. Can we do it? Possibly. Will we do it? Hell no! We fight over every little thing...if Big Brother is not there to hold us apart and focus our aggression on something that is out of reach, we will tear each other up...

The human race is fundamentally insane. Put two or more of us in a room together, and we'll start dreaming up ways to kill each other.

THis is the most horrific, yet insightful, summary I have read of our extremist natures. Given the variety of backgrounds and beliefs, there is no doubt whatsoever that our extremist nature will reduce a nation of a billion to a nation of 2,000 or less. That is why we need people who are NOT vulnerable to these flaws to watch over us. The problem is, we're the most intelligent species available..and see where that got us.

You are thinking of yourself. All of you, thinking always about what YOU want. Think about what this does for your children's children's children...what will they have to face? Honestly, this government stuff is the least of our worries. THink about what the PEOPLE are doing to the planet.

You don't have to deal with it. But just imagine the mess your descendants will face...

I don't disagree with you. One of my first true heroes was Gandhi, I studied him veraciously. He was given the same warning by the British, that it was only British rule that kept the nation from tearing itself apart. He ultimately won his victory and lost his nation and life, so your words are not without measure. However, complicity with evil is evil none the less, and evil has victory only when good men do nothing. The aforementioned Unawakened Masses are, in themselves, guilty of a great crime for which there exists no neutrality....

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
I see!

Actually, I think you may be on to something. Continue. Those who don't see cannot be awakened without it being spelled out for them in large letters.

Yet those same people would consider themselves to be smart people, yet they need things spelled out like you would to a 5 year old.

The problem in this world is that people who are dumb, actually think they are smart, they are so dumb , that they don't even know they are dumb.

They think they " know how things work" because it's easy to just do what everybody else is doing or what " your supposed to do ", and since their examples ( people ) of how to live life are right in front of them, they find living life is easy and that they " know a lot "....

When in reality they are blind and have zero common sense. They are ignorant, arrogant, know-it-alls who like to tell others " how things really are " when in fact they know nothing.

This ties into the OP's thread.

I know I don't know everything. But I don't pretend or act like I do. I have AWARENESS ! something most humanity lacks.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

I think that was an excellent post.
Your deliverance was excellent, you couldn't have said it better.
At the end of the day, their war is against the people.
So those people who seem more in tune would be the PTB's nemesis, for sure.

And right now I want to say thank's to all those people, in here, out there and everywhere.
You are the heroes.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

Perfectly written...and so very true...you need to share this with those who are blind...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

Have you ever felt that maybe... just maybe you're on the wrong side? I ask myself that sometimes, being ex military...

What if... the new world order is actually good? What if all you've been fighting for was wrong, and you were just indoctrinated to believe that it was bad, when it was actually good. But theres concepts buried so deep that go far back in generations, leading you to this moment when you think you're fighting on the good side, but in reality you're a pawn being used, pre-formated brain, to fight against evolution of mankind thinking it is bad?

See... if you check the concept of new world order, there isnt a single bad thing about it. It only becomes a bad thing when you throw the "police state" issue into the mix.

Sometimes I think that maybe... the new world order is trying to unite us, but something else is fighting hard to keep us apart, betting and investing millions in our differences so we wont be able to actually see that we're all equal.

Right now every country in the world is under some stress. The "top dogs" are under economic collapse, the underdogs, some of them rich in resources but with poor economies, since they cant be touch via economic threat, they're under military stress.

Why is the world trying so hard to be divided when what we should do, is actually to try to unite our species under one concept - humans (or terrans).

But we're not humans. Before being humans, we're men, women, tall, short, fat, slim, white, black, christians, jews, muslims, american, french, japanese... we focus SO MUCH on our differences, and really so much that you keep going further away from your fellow human, since there are so many differences and all can be played against us - everything is done to separate us from each other. Altho, it may sound ridiculous but the only thing right now that reveals any signs of positive unity is the internet - where you dont really care about my color, my religion, if Im fat or slim, or if I'm a man or a woman - you just talk to me with no pre conceived prejudice.

They use the gender card, the race card, the culture card, the religion card, the nationalist card... we're so far from being "humans" first.

So thats why sometimes I think... maybe the NWO is a good thing, but something is trying really hard to keep us from that goal. And if thats true, then maybe this "reverse conspiracy" basically made you fight on the wrong side for the wrong reasons.

Religion is a good example. I'm not particularly religious but... the teachings are not bad, they're actually pretty good. Now.. Why does the world put so much effort in eliminating or discredit, ridicule and bash religion? If you draw a graph showing religion and social decline, you'll see the less religion has power, the bigger and faster is the decline... so why put so much effort into making society fall? If religion was so "stupid" as ppl say it is, would it be a major reason of concern? Did you actually have to bother to attack it with all the weapons you have if it wasnt really important? And why attack something when you know that its fall will be the collapse of moral values, virtues and probably the collapse of society itself?

Being an ex military... sometimes I think about this, and when I think about the possibility of all that I've done I've been doing it for the WRONG side, trying to eliminate the "great evil" which is actually the "good guys", I can stop thinking "oh my god... what have I done all these years".

In reality, when left alone, I dont have any issues with religion, with skin color, with sexual preferences or nationalities... but suddenly some thing comes up that gives all these little things a huge proportion, and out of nowhere I turn racist, homophobic, anti-religion, nationalist etc - they know ho to divide us. They know what buttons to push to make me burst in a hate wave against any particular subject. We're being played...

We're on the verge of a new society. A new "way of life" - but thats another issue, not going to blow up this thread with that.

But I dont know... sometimes I think I've been on the wrong side all along.

Sorry for the long wall of text - just food for thought.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Yeah but its not the peoples fault since they are controlled. The controllers could just as easily control them to do good. They could impose good laws and people would agree with whatever they said. If I raise my son to fight everyone who disagrees or makes him mad, and my daughter to sleep with anyone who wants to or will benefit her, that's not their fault. When they face the real world on their own, they have to go through the process of realizing my mistakes with raising them and find a way to change their ways. Some won't be able to change without the parent telling them to. Others will have difficulty and will take time. Precious time...

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Originally posted by Nite_wing
I see!

Yet those same people would consider themselves to be smart people, yet they need things spelled out like you would to a 5 year old.

The problem in this world is that people who are dumb, actually think they are smart, they are so dumb , that they don't even know they are dumb.

They think they " know how things work" because it's easy to just do what everybody else is doing or what " your supposed to do ", and since their examples ( people ) of how to live life are right in front of them, they find living life is easy and that they " know a lot "....

When in reality they are blind and have zero common sense. They are ignorant, arrogant, know-it-alls who like to tell others " how things really are " when in fact they know nothing.

This ties into the OP's thread.

I know I don't know everything. But I don't pretend or act like I do. I have AWARENESS ! something most humanity lacks.

Save for the disdain that I sense you feel for The Unawakened Masses (TUM), I think you're exactly right. I mention this disdain because I think it's of absolute importance that we keep ourselves from it, but rather view TUM as victims.

I mentioned above in a brief response that I'm a Christian. I know not all are and your beliefs are fine with me, as I hope that mine are with you. I mention it now quickly because Christ said something that relates perfectly to what you said above. Christ said that the first shall be last and the last shall be first. He was accused of "trying to turn the world upside down."

When you look at that scripture in relation to what you've said above, doesn't it make perfect sense??? The wise among nations seem as fools, and the fools wise. The strong are actually weak, and the weak keep fighting with a strength that comfort could never afford. It's Biblical!
edit on 8-5-2012 by BBobb because: sp

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

That was a great read - yet I feel completely depressed after reading it. Yes - great truth is contained within your post.

However - I do believe that if the Seers continue with upping the anti and raising their digital sounds of alarm (as you have just done), the pendulum of power will start to swing in our favour. It has to happen at some point - we have already achieved so much in such a short time. The percentage of folk questioning their own realities are increasing exponentially - and I am certain that this pattern (barring no disruption to our digital and information age) will continue to do so.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

As Tupac said and many don't understand Peak Game...

Tupac said this: "that illuminati sh$% is just another way to keep your self esteam low, it's just another way to make you unconfident, that's why I put a K to it, because I am killing that sh%^."
"that "person" talking about how he heard about this illuminati in jail and their plans, how does he know? Who told him? The Pope? If it's so secret how does HE know?"

^speaking about Killuminati.

"some say expect illuminati,
take my body to sleep,
people at the party with their shotties,
just as rowdy as me,
before I flee computer chips,
I gotta deal with brothers flippin,
I don't see no devils bleeding,
only black blood dripping,
We can change,
what ya now say?"

Peak game. You Are The One Neo. Never play another's game. Conspiracies are their game. Peak game is YOU, your consciousness.

Don't look around to find out what is going on.
Create what is going on, and then you know.

Overcome fear. We are all waiting around here. wondering what THEY WILL do next. What WILL YOU do next.
What is your WILL.

Don't look for it, You ARE.
Don't long for it. You ARE.
Don't trade for it. You ARE.
Don't wish it. Be IT.
You ARE.

"Intention is gods invention, the ambition to complete your greatest mission. It's your decision. What do you envision?"
~Me

It's in my signature...
edit on 5/8/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outofcontrol
reply to post by BBobb

Have you ever felt that maybe... just maybe you're on the wrong side? I ask myself that sometimes, being ex military...

Holy hell...someone as verbose as me!...lol. Thanks for the response. Listen, West Point grad here, 82d Airborne Division, I'm right there with you my friend. I was a system man to the extreme, and I sometimes wanna pull a Lot's wife as well.

I steady myself in a couple of ways. For one, I will always consider obfuscation and lies as intrinsically indicative of evil. Truth does not lie, it does not hide, it is open and it is free. Any person or group that attempts to control information is contrary to goodliness, and this allows me to know that I'm not on the wrong side.

Secondly, Jesus said that you can always tell a tree by its fruit. He said that a good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and that a bad tree cannot bear good fruit, but the tree will always be known by its fruit. Well, when we study TPTB and their manipulation in the world (which thanks to the internet we, perhaps for the first time in human history can do, one amongst another on a daily basis), we must deem the fruit of their labors wicked, rotten and spoiled. We must.

I hope this helps....

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by shimmeringsilver73
reply to post by BBobb

That was a great read - yet I feel completely depressed after reading it. Yes - great truth is contained within your post.

However - I do believe that if the Seers continue with upping the anti and raising their digital sounds of alarm (as you have just done), the pendulum of power will start to swing in our favour. It has to happen at some point - we have already achieved so much in such a short time. The percentage of folk questioning their own realities are increasing exponentially - and I am certain that this pattern (barring no disruption to our digital and information age) will continue to do so.

Thank you very much! You know, I was ready to get flamed when I posted this, but everyone has been extremely supportive so far.

Pink Floyd wrote a brilliant song called WISH YOU WERE HERE in which they ask:

"Did you exchange, your walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage?"

That's why we have to keep fighting, fighting the good fight, fighting keeps us free...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join