It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

This does not make any sense what youve stated. So this guy was planting an IED because there is a war between turkmenistan and pakistan, or is there a war between afthanistan/iraq and the USA? Where did you almost get IED'd, which country was it.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by beezzer

This does not make any sense what youve stated. So this guy was planting an IED because there is a war between turkmenistan and pakistan, or is there a war between afthanistan/iraq and the USA? Where did you almost get IED'd, which country was it.

*facepalm*

Afghanistan is between Turkmenistan and Pakistan. Geography is your friend.

Starta thread on the war. I may participate.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I.dont feel sorry for you.
You joined the millitary and went and faught in an unjust war.
You dont and didnt fight for my freedom, you faught to futher the agenda of the people that run things.
Kill the captain america crap and realize that you were a tool used to help evil people do evil things.
Like I said have fun in the fema camp unless you are going to be one of the gaurds.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Down4Whateva
reply to post by beezzer

You dont and didnt fight for my freedom, you faught to futher the agenda of the people that run things.
Kill the captain america crap and realize that you were a tool used to help evil people do evil things.
Like I said have fun in the fema camp unless you are going to be one of the gaurds.

Naaah Scooter, I'll be the one freeing those in the camps.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

A stupid career choice by a stupid person. Does he honestly think he has some sort of entitlements just because he allowed himself to be used as a tool.

What is even worse is that after all that pain and suffering, he had learned nothing but hatred of 1.8 billion human beings because of their religion

edit on 8-5-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Whoa, OP just got banned..be nice everyone

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

reply to post by beezzer

A stupid career choice by a stupid person. Does he honestly think he has some sort of entitlements just because he allowed himself to be used as a tool.

What is even worse is that after all that pain and suffering, he had learned nothing but hatred of 1.8 billion human beings because of their religion

Aww ain't you just a button!

I'm just a POS.

But the nobility, honour, dedication, of the fighter/warrior Americans (Israelies, Brits, Canuks, Germans I've served next to) is second to none.

Sit still. Relax. Someone, somewhere, is dying right now for your right to piss on them.
edit on 8-5-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

reply to post by beezzer

Aww ain't you just a button!

I'm just a POS.

But the nobility, honour, dedication, of the fighter/warrior Americans (Israelies, Brits, Canuks, Germans I've served next to) is second to none.

Sit still. Relax. Someone, somewhere, is dying right nowfor your right to piss on them.

Do you honestly believe that you were fighting for America half way across the globe while our border is wide open? That you were defending freedom by fighting Israel's holy wars?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Whoa, OP just got banned..be nice everyone

Group hug!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Jagermeister

Start a thread (my most favourite cough syrup)

And we'll chat.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
why is this even a topic, of course one of them would be

its makes sense the newests prophets, the newest edition of Abrahamicreligion would be the fasest growing

in contrast, barely anyone converts to the oldest of the 3 major abrahamics (Judaism)

still yet,virtually 9 out of 10 or more North Central and South Americans are some sect of Christianity.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MI5edtoDeath

Though I disagree with him I wouldnt call him stupid.i
I respect him, I just want him to unstand his opinion is wrong.
He really should check out the history of the american war machine he might change his tune.
Time is short and we need to understand that if divided we stand then together we fall.
There is a reason that now Islam is singled out as the enemy and thats decause most of the lands marked for depopulation and resource rape are lands largely populated by us.
Plus our religion teaches us that oppression is worse then death so fight it in all of its forms.

edit on 8-5-2012 by Down4Whateva because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Uhm, should we attack a Christian country than to get Christianity on the rise?
:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Ooh, another article meant to stoke anti-Islam sentiment on ATS.

That sentiment is like a festering boil: always there, always ready to explode.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Jagermeister

Now that you are back ... where's my apology Jagermeister? You called me a liar over and over ... a liar for saying that Christianity and Islam worship a different god. I have proven that to be true. Man up and apologize.

While we are at it ... tribeofmanycolors, wildtimes, and seekeroftruth can get in line behind you to apologize as well.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I think you'd have to believe in one of those gods in the first place to even give a damn about a question such as that!
Are you religious?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

If you believe in either, you might as well get your head checked.

See?

More nonsense from religious partisans on here.

No one complains when the ignorant, bible-thumping Duggars pop out another kid but if a Muslim family does it? In fact, the Duggars should be fixed because they're rotten parents for making their older kids raise the younger ones.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

No one complains when the ignorant, bible-thumping Duggars pop out another kid but if a Muslim family does it? In fact, the Duggars should be fixed because they're rotten parents for making their older kids raise the younger ones.

Hence the racial aspect which leads to the unequal treatment

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by OliverNorthsCat

Exactly.

The white Christians are too busy brainwashing Africans with their fairy tales to care about what's going on here.

It's a sick game to get the most followers that you possibly can and ALL religions are playing it at the moment.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

*yawn*
I've stopped being nice.

If you want to ignore centuries of islam overtaking countries and civilisations, then you're welcome to your bloody blinders and appeasements and apologies.

It's a threat. A real threat.

When Sharia courts start challenging US Constitutional law, you'll see that I'm right.

With Britain, it's already happening.

Oh screw your little "victim card" because by your own logic I can legitimately hate Europeans, Christians, and Jews, until the end of time. Ever heard of this place called America? Well it was never discovered, it was stumbled upon, and it's people were systematically destroyed and now live on less land than many people OWN.

So by your own logic, Europe is a threat...
edit on 8-5-2012 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join