It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I'll take the fight to my enemy.

Your enemy is Israel and zionism and corporations who want to get rich off wars. Islam is not your enemy.

I'll take the fight to my enemy. I won't wait until its on my shore.

They brought the fight to our shores with 9.11 because we were bombing them
edit on 013131p://5America/ChicagoTue, 08 May 2012 13:22:57 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OliverNorthsCat
reply to post by beezzer

Well unfortunately your earlier posts are now contradictory to the last few ones you made.

Take your pick Beezer, is Islam the 'odd man out' and some kind of antithesis to democracy and secularism compared to other religions or is it not?

Many people have used religion as a weapon in the past. All religions.

Now we have Islam, still usng it to justify their actions. They are the "borg" They want assimilation.

How are druids threatening death if others don't become druids?

I've had nice chats with muslims about the 12th Imam. In the same breathe they state they are my friend and it saddens them if they have to kill me when he returns.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by beezzer

I'll take the fight to my enemy.

Your enemy is Israel and zionism and corporations who want to get rich off wars. Islam is not your enemy.

Israel hasn't threatened my life.
Israel hasn't bombed the Cole, the Towers. Nightclubs in Berlin.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The fastest growing religion is an ANTI RELIGION: Enlightenment "religion" based on our own limited personal perception of things, A skimp moral code, and rituals, rather than just glimpsing at the infinite through the "eyes" of God, be they Catholic, Jewish, or Islamic.

How many here are against the "church"? Why? you never thought it suspect that it is popular to criticize moral guidance and ethical behavior suddenly? Why now all of a sudden is it "enlightened" to see "beyond religion"?

Why has it been liberating people for thousands of years, yet all of a sudden you can get all the morals and "knowledge" you want from social clubs and yourself. Nothing sacred and bigger than this world. Just a vague promise of better understanding of THIS world. Not the infinite.

First clue that something is wrong.........The NWO wants to get rid of religion. They don't do anything for YOUR GOOD. Wake up, even the awakened are programmed. They are programmed to be awakened only in the way THEY decide is fitting.

edit on 8-5-2012 by BIHOTZ because: fix and more added

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Israel bombed the USS liberty and Johnathan pollard was caught stealing US nuclear weapons secrets. Are you telling me that if iran was caught stealing nuclear weapons secrets it would be ok? This is just the stuff that is public. Are you aware that Israel currently has some of the most intense spying campaigning going on in the USA?

Are you saying that the USS Liberty was not american?

Israel hasn't threatened my life.

Who threatened your life? Tell me[

Israel hasn't bombed the Cole, the Towers. Nightclubs in Berlin.

They did all that because of US meddling in the middle east. Do you know how many wars/conflicts the USA has been involved in since its inception? Sticking our noses in other peoples business cost us the twin towers
edit on 013131p://5America/ChicagoTue, 08 May 2012 13:19:36 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

edit on 013131p://5America/ChicagoTue, 08 May 2012 13:20:24 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Beezzer, Islam is weak, Muslims around the world are weak, they don't pose anything more than a constructed and unnecessary threat - if you can't see what Zionism is doing then there really is no helping you.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Who threatened your life? Tell me
edit on 013131p://5America/ChicagoTue, 08 May 2012 13:17:48 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

Um, never got his name. He and a couple others were planting IED's in a tri-wall when the timer messed up and killed them instead.

Okay. I told you.

Now what?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

He and a couple others were planting IED's in a tri-wall when the timer messed up and killed them instead.

Why was he planting IEDs?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Beezzer, Islam is weak, Muslims around the world are weak, they don't pose anything more than a constructed and unnecessary threat - if you can't see what Zionism is doing then there really is no helping you.

Oh lordy!

This is not a thread on jews, beezzer.

Start a hate thread on Israel, though I doubt I'd participate.

Though I would on a beezzer thread.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

He and a couple others were planting IED's in a tri-wall when the timer messed up and killed them instead.

Why was he planting IEDs?

You want to know the fracking story? U2U me, I'll gve you details.

This thread isn't about me though.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

It is about you because I said "Islam is not your enemy. " then you said that "they threatened your life" I can only assume that Islam threatened your life because you responded to my comment, so now I am continuing on with your line of conversation. You said that they threatened your life; Now you extrapolate this to all of Islam. You need to explain your basis for labeling Islam as threatening you otherwise your hatred for Islam is just racism and bigotry and has no standing.
edit on 013131p://5America/ChicagoTue, 08 May 2012 13:29:09 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

It is about you. You said that they threatened your life. Now you extrapolate this to all of Islam. You need to explain your basis for labeling Islam as threatening you otherwise your hatred for Islam is just racism and bigotry and has no standing.

You can sit there and justify your bigotry and bias and hatred of Israel and you DARE criticise ME?

You're a hoot!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Once again did Islam threaten your life? If yes explain, if no then the only logical conclusion is that you hate islam for some other reason which you have not made certain.

Now you did mention clearly that they did threaten your life, which is infact not true. Islam is a religion. Some guy planting an IED who happened to be Muslim threatened your life.

Now my question is why was this guy planting an IED that so happened to threaten your life

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The shift of the topic over a debate on Israel has shown that this thread has deteriorated past the point of sanity

Beezzer, there's nothing Bigoted about criticism of Israel or Zionism, what a pathetic attempt at turning the tables.

Professional's right, it's all about you - and your ego is simply not happy with the way you've been outed as a small-minded bigot.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

The shift of the topic over a debate on Israel has shown that this thread has deteriorated past the point of sanity

Beezzer, there's nothing Bigoted about criticism of Israel or Zionism, what a pathetic attempt at turning the tables.

Professional's right, it's all about you - and your ego is simply not happy with the way you've been outed as a small-minded bigot.

OMG!
I've been outed by a nazi!

Yeah, but if you're critical of islam, you're a hater.

Weak.
Lame.
Sad.
Pathetic.
(anyone got a thesaurus?)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Once again did Islam threaten your life? If yes explain, if no then the only logical conclusion is that you hate islam for some other reason which you have not made certain.

Now you did mention clearly that they did threaten your life, which is infact not true. Islam is a religion. Some guy planting an IED who happened to be Muslim threatened your life.

Now my question is why was this guy planting an IED that so happened to threaten your life

War, kitten. We're fighting a war.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by Jameela

No-one is infringing on my rights, yet.

But take the GITMO case. Even as prisoners, they have the arrogance to presume what somene should wear in their presence. It's okay to think you're better than anyone else.
But to ACT as if you're better than anyone else is quite another.

As for wars?

I'll take the fight to my enemy. I won't wait until its on my shore.

I had already guessed your reasons for why you are the way you are toward Islam. This is why I invited you... I know a man, personally, who was in Iraq... we have to deal with one another regularly. He jumped every time he saw me and a couple times he reached for a weapon that was not there.

It took some time, but we have gotten to know each other as people. He no longer jumps, and we became able to deal with one another easily.

War is war, peace is peace.... it is time to stop jumping and realize who we really are, because we are the same as you, and want the same things.

Gitmo is Gitmo... they underwent 10 years of torture.... I believe in the dignity of those soon to be deceased. Besides.. do you really think there minds are more than mush at this point?

Stop seeing war all around you.... if your home, then it is peace time... we are all people, and refugees of something bad....

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

War, kitten. We're fighting a war.

So he planted an IED because we are fighting a war? Well then you started the war, why do you hate someone for a fight that you started? You started it, and if you didn't like how it ended well boo hoo.

Now let me make a distinction here; do you hate Islam or the man who threatened your life with an IED?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

[FACEPALM] You didn't just use the N-word did you? ******sigh*****

If I said that Judaism is totalitarian and accepts no compromise and simply doesn't mold well with modern concepts and that Jews are not to be trusted because they're trying to usurp every nation they're in - then yes, you'd be quite correct if you called me a bigot.

However that's not what I said about Judaism, that IS what you said about Islam.

Please take the time to think about how much you're making yourself look sly and disingenuous, is it really worth it?

Also please take the time to look through my previous posts in these forums with regards to Jews.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

edit on 8-5-2012 by OliverNorthsCat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join