It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fastest Growing Religion In America Is Islam

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
reply to post by beezzer

War, kitten. We're fighting a war.

So he planted an IED because we are fighting a war? Well then you started the war, why do you hate someone for a fight that you started? You started it, and if you didn't like how it ended well boo hoo.

Now let me make a distinction here; do you hate Islam or the man who threatened your life with an IED?

I started the war?

Dang it!

It was that weekend in Vegas, wasn't it!

I don't hate anyone really. Some I won't friend on facebook. Like the guys that tried to off me.

As for religion? You can't hate a religion, though you guys sure do try with judaism. It's like hating a tool. It's all in how it's being used.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OliverNorthsCat
reply to post by beezzer

[FACEPALM] You didn't just use the N-word did you? ******sigh*****

If I said that Judaism is totalitarian and accepts no compromise and simply doesn't mold well with modern concepts and that Jews are not to be trusted because they're trying to usurp every nation they're in - then yes, you'd be quite correct if you called me a bigot.

However that's not what I said about Judaism, that IS what you said about Islam.

Please take the time to think about how much you're making yourself look sly and disingenuous, is it really worth it?

Also please take the time to look through my previous posts in these forums with regards to Jews.

When you justify support for islam with a hatred of Israel, then you're diminished in my book.

Try spending some time with people from Israel.

They don't bite.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I know what happened in Beruit... but then so do you... you will always hold that grudge, I understand that...But very bad things happened to cause it,

maybe you will never understand that people will hold your government responsible for the money, funds, and advanced weaponry to commit evil acts upon innocent people for nothing more than land... I understand that too...remember what happened on to both sides...

Can we now agree to live and let live? Please... if you want to combat wahabism I will help you... but you have to fight it in a different way, and know some things are not all people, and some things have causes...

edit on 8-5-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

As for religion? You can't hate a religion

Well that is your opinion, I have seen lots of religion haters on here.

But you still clearly gave the indication that Islam is your enemy because when I said that "Islam is not your enemy", you responded with "Israel has not threatened my life in response to my quote"

Then you go on to explain why believe that Islam threatened your life which I showed you to be incorrect because you admitted some guy with an IED threatened your life.

-------

So do you still believe that Islam is your enemy based on the fact that a guy who planted an IED threatened your life. Answer carefully

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

You presume that I haven't

When you justify support for islam with a hatred of Israel, then you're diminished in my book.

I also criticised EVERY gulf state - does that make me anti-Arab? I must be a full blown anti-semite then!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jameela
reply to post by beezzer

I know what happened in Beruit... but then so do you... you will always hold that grudge, I understand that...But very bad things happened to cause it,

maybe you will never understand that people will hold your government responsible for the money, funds, and advanced weaponry to commit evil acts upon innocent people for nothing more than land... I understand that too...remember what happened on to both sides...

Can we now agree to live and let live? Please... if you want to combat wahabism I will help you... but you have to fight it in a different way, and know some things are not all people, and some things have causes...

edit on 8-5-2012 by Jameela because: (no reason given)

Tell you what. I'll never be a friend to islam. But I am friends of those who worship that way. That hasn't changed. Going back to the 70's when my school doubled in size due to the ousting of the Shah.

I will also stay vigilent to any changes in law, US law, in deference to a specific religion. There are no "more equal" people. Growing up mixed, I get a little ouchy that way.

Believe what you want. I'll fight for your freedom to believe what you want.

I will also fight to keep freedoms, free.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

So do you still believe that Islam is your enemy based on the fact that a guy who planted an IED threatened your life. Answer carefully

Pound sand.

I'll answer with reckless abandon if I wish.

Any organisation that presumes to take away/remove freedoms will be fought by me.

Take that anyway you bloody well wish!

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Any organisation that presumes to take away/remove freedoms will be fought by me.

Did some Islamic organization try to take away your freedoms? Explain how it happened. Otherwise this is another assumption of yours

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
As for religion? You can't hate a religion, though you guys sure do try with judaism.

I do. I hate Islam. IMHO It's stupid and holds people down.
And the founder was obviously evil. I hate the cult ... but pity the people in it.
Also, I hate parts of Christianity. IMHO those parts are stupid and hold people down.
At least the founder wasn't evil.
I can't find anything worthy of hate in Buddhism. Ditto the Wiccan religion.

eta -

I have seen lots of religion haters on here.

You've seen lots of stupidity haters. And in organized religion there is a lot of stupidity.

edit on 5/8/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by OliverNorthsCat

You presume that I haven't

I also criticised EVERY gulf state - does that make me anti-Arab? I must be a full blown anti-semite then!

To each his own. I'm growing weary of this. My points have been made. Mince words, target me, but it won't hide the facts.

Any freedoms lost due to PC appeasement, will be sad day for anyone, anywhere.
edit on 8-5-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Our own TSA is doing that. PC appeasement you say? So you want racial/religious profiling eh? So does it finally come out?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Did some Islamic organization try to take away your freedoms? Explain how it happened. Otherwise this is another assumption of yours

Did you just arrive at ATS or are you being obtuse?

Miss the thread about GITMO prisoner lawyers trying to tell women how to dress?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Our own TSA is doing that. PC appeasement you say? So you want racial/religious profiling eh? So does it finally come out?

Want to just put words in my mouth?

If you're one of those PC appeasers, then I won't be friending you on Facebook either.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

All of the verses you quoted purtain to fighting your enemies in an act of selfdefence.
Islam is a religion of peace not pacifism.
We as all human beings have.a.right to defend ourselves but with this right comes rules that we have to abide by.
Im sorry this bothers you but if you would of taken the time and read,a Quran you would know what all of these verses are in referance to.
I also.noticed of all your quotes you didnt include one to back up your claim Islam teaching thechanging of laws to fit the faith.
Ohhh one more thing the verses you quoted were sent when the prophet(pbuh) was being actively hunted and marked for death by people in his home town for teaching Islam and this is how Allah told him to defend himself and the ummah.
Please read for youself.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Miss the thread about GITMO prisoner lawyers trying to tell women how to dress?

roflmao and you equate that to all of islam? your saying taht a bunch of terrorists who were abused and tortured for 10 years somehow respresnts the billion muslims on earth?

So here is the basic final tally:

You think Islam is the enemy because:
1- Some guy tried to set up an IED
2 -Some terrorists lawyer told women how to dress

Haha, roflmao, they don't reward critical thinking these days as much do they.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

So then what are you saying? Do you want PC appeasement at airport checkin lines? What is your solution, please present it.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Down4Whateva
reply to post by beezzer

All of the verses you quoted purtain to fighting your enemies in an act of selfdefence.
Islam is a religion of peace not pacifism.
We as all human beings have.a.right to defend ourselves but with this right comes rules that we have to abide by.
Im sorry this bothers you but if you would of taken the time and read,a Quran you would know what all of these verses are in referance to.
I also.noticed of all your quotes you didnt include one to back up your claim Islam teaching thechanging of laws to fit the faith.
Ohhh one more thing the verses you quoted were sent when the prophet(pbuh) was being actively hunted and marked for death by people in his home town for teaching Islam and this is how Allah told him to defend himself and the ummah.
Please read for youself.

So you're justifying forced "conversion". Okay.

I'm all for peace myself. I hate war. I'm just not afraid to fight.

You know, however, you may be right about someting.

Many nights I've spent thinking; are they using islam to justify their fight or is islam teaching them to hate?

I may read it.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

So then what are you saying? Do you want PC appeasement at airport checkin lines? What is your solution, please present it.

Start a thread on TSA and you'll get my answer.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

We could do that some other time but I;m gonna refer you back to when you were talking a bout the IED guy.

Now you clearly indicate that you believe that he was planting an IED because you said it was 'war' What is this a war between?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

What is this a war between?

Turkmenistan and Pakistan.

Look at a map.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join