It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I saw at Area 51, and what I can talk about...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
reply to post by arbiture

I not gonna be a critic of your post at all... I just hope it's not to do with attention, flags or stars etc...

One thing I wanted to add though;

In regard to the "quantum tech" you talked about -

I think an easier option would be on the opposite end of the spectrum.. so to speak

Nano-tech would be an easier and more viable option to stronger material that has less mass and is lighter than current options... don't ya think?

QM is an amazing area and will provide references asap. Your ideas are interesting, and will check it out. Thanks arbiture.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Tell us more of your "seeing an actual alien in both it's natural and human form" please?
We would find that quite enlightening.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by consigliere

Thanks for sharing your experience Arbiture

This is all I need

But for UFO's? I have spoken to some I trust implicitly, and I believe THEM when they say w/a straight face about what they saw, among things creepy are deactivation of our and other missile fields, "grabbed and stopped" many fighter (at least one B-47 bomber as well) IN MID-AIR! Wow. I really don't think we can do that, with out destroying the planes

Thank you for your interest in what must be the most amazing topic of this or any age... arbiture

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

You mentioned project paperclip earlier. Have you ever come across evidence of Die Glocke or the Nazi Bell? Its probably mostly fantasy but that whole tale fascinates me.

Also what are attitudes like on base? Is there much of an ethical/moral code to research inside the military industrial complex? All those Nazi scientists taken through paperclip after the war..... Can you take on the science without taking on the ideology as well?
edit on 2/5/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
my dad died of ALS. I hope you don't have ALS. I hope it's all a lie because I never want to see anyone die of ALS again. I love the post though...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bittiyo
Thanks for sharing info. Does haarp related work have any to do in area 51? I havealways thought that ufos are man made, just with advanced knowledge... Come on, if average man uses only 5% of his brain, what would you develop with people using twice, 3 times of this capacity? Tks for your comments

As far as I know, no HAARP is designed for atmospheric research, and we may have made a major no-no in screwing around with nature, don't think though however. I don't know a lot about it other then affecting the stratosphere in trying to predict not affect weather. Could be wrong however and will try to check.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

so you got shown around the facilities of area 51?

was this your first time there?/ how are you affiliated ?

First time, no. My being affiliated involves development of new technology. Sensors, and self healing craft. Also working on a real treat; mono-atomic or solid hydrogen and mass reduction using quantum mechanics. So far not great but also not bad. Background is extensive so please check my bio (by the way, I had to change my "official name" to arbiyure1200, will be posting there when I can. Was having one royal pain in the ass signing in as just "arbiture" You'd think I farted in church, loudly.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Good read in your Op, sounds like you are a bit disillusioned? What I am meaning to say is that even though you admit to not having been privy to the holy of holies, you still maintain an open mind about such possibilities.

Now what you say about the old soviet union and your free pass into the area, there is where I suspect this story could get beyond top secret.

Anyway, even though I have seen an actual alien being both as a human and in it's natural form, I know no more than anyone else, so even if you were let into the higher ranks of knowing, it would serve you no purpose other than to find more questions which cannot be answered, than answers which would be found only in those elusive moments of temporary discovery.

I do appreciate you coming forward with the beginning of what could be a very interesting discussion. At least I find that you are not going to embellish on your connection.

Thank You for being so polite ands open. I seem to have pissed off a lot of people because, I don't know that I never saw an alien (unless VERY WELL disguised) or honest to God UFO. Seen some neat aircraft over the last 30 years however. Please note I had to change my avatar to "arbiture1200", could not access site otherwise, and THAT is a serious pain. But I do seem able to at least read comments on this post however. For the moment.

By the way I intend to contact the site owner and see just the hell went wrong, I assume it was my fault though. I will until I find it was otherwise. By the way, will follow up about your post asap.
edit on 5/2/12 by arbiture1200 because: you don't want to know...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I think a few of us are disappointed in the content of this thread. I think you could really have something special here if you included more details of your time spent there. Its easy to understand why you were cleared to write this thread as there is nothing in it. You gotta deliver something substantial with a title like that, else no one will follow your future posts. I'd love to hear more about the USAF DIA guy, or the security protocols, or anything.

Give us something man! People expect great things where Detachment-3 is concerned!
edit on 2-5-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81

You mentioned project paperclip earlier. Have you ever come across evidence of Die Glocke or the Nazi Bell? Its probably mostly fantasy but that whole tale fascinates me.

Also what are attitudes like on base? Is there much of an ethical/moral code to research inside the military industrial complex? All those Nazi scientists taken through paperclip after the war..... Can you take on the science without taking on the ideology as well?

Evidence? Not really, but remarkable liquid mercury/and thorium drive concepts, but only read about them. I should add my new avatar or screen name had to be changed to "arbiture1200" as I could not log in under "arbiture", hence no private U2U access., so can't read mu U2U's or get other private posts. Thanks.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by satoriku
Sorry, not sure where you are going with this.
Sounds like it could be interesting though.

It is and was, hope others find out however. PLEASE NOTE: Forced to change name to "arbiture!200" so "arbiture" gets me no more "U2U's Thanks all.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker84

Thank you for such a kind response, abuse from members is what I'm not to patient about now... Please note I had to change to "arbiture1200 for reasons yet unknown, but will find out hence no "arbiture" U2U's, won't be able to get them... Thanks all...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Just to let you know I had to change screen name to "arbiture1200" Could not access otherwise, but will find ot. Thanks for your really nice posts. (Some people are acting like I farted in church, if I did wherever you are you would have heard and smelled it) So can't access any U2U's on just "arbiture.

As always; Kind Regards; Bob (arbiture1200)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker84

Bio-degradable "plastics" old news and your right, but bio-morphic circuits in so much it has to interconnect and communicate with what to be is primitive digital technology? Thats been much harder, but we are coming along with cybernetics, some of which I may indeed need myself sooner then later...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
This thread is worthless without Pix!
edit on 1-5-2012 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

edit on 1-5-2012 by Lazarus Short because: mmmmmmmm-mmmmmmmmmm-good

Then its worthless. Would you settle for some scientific literature references? Hope to provide soon enough.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by arbiture1200

Not sure but seems like geomagnetic challenges have interfered with ISPs or something. becoming more common these days.

Anyway, I have a question for you about your time at 51, do you recall seeing a tall couple? She has long dark brown hair and he has blonde? They would not have interacted with you, but you may have seen them?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
A lot of great information here.

I am curious as to how large the underground installations are and if there are many of them.

I also wonder if they are connected via high speed underground transport?

Thanks again!
edit on 4-5-2012 by DJM8507 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
A lot of great information here.

I am curious as to how large the underground installations are and if there are many of them.

I also wonder if they are connected via high speed underground transport?

Thanks again!
edit on 4-5-2012 by DJM8507 because: (no reason given)

You have touched on a few interesting topics here. Although I have been in a "shallow sub-surface" facility, I have been told much larger, and very deeper ones exist. Some of these facilities look like the tenant's are a pack of Gopher's. (Only in Minnesota is our State animal. a rodent). Gopher, sometimes called Prairie Dog, we find out there VERY communicative though. Thats because there constantly building, remodeling, these facilities, etc. Talk about a bunch of gay interior decorators on crack... (being gay myself, i don't have a problem with good humored fun in this area)

As far as how big the underground installations are, (I know more about Norton AFB) all I know, when they let me out of my cage is they are massive, and some very very deep. Also with large stadium sized "rooms" for (?) I guess anything they want. Perhaps the equivalent of a fair sized city. I know some areas but don't know which ones are designed for Emergency Continuity of Government Protocols. They are always staffed in case someone takes out Washington D.C. NORAD, etc.

As for underground transport lets just say they have AT LEAST the ability to move people and stuff around these huge facilities. I know the Russians, Chinese, and U.S. are working at least at the research level at Maglev transports inside friction reducing vacuum tubes. These could in theory go supersonic. I've never seen anything beyond a lowly subway, designed for inter-structure transport. The Maglev could connect areas all over North America however.

Most of the way we "hide" something if caught off guard is very sophisticated. We through a tarp over it...

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81

To add to attitudes, to many its a job. Neat one but just a job. I was pleased to meet so many people who are guided by a certain moral compass. At least those I have worked with. Everyone is a tech-consumed flag waving patriot. And will do just about anything to protect my country and numerous allies. I was offered a HUGE sum of money to work in weapons development, as were some I have worked with on certain projects. Had to pass, a decision that wasn't hard. I like to be able to sleep at night.

Certain "defensive" systems, etc, OK. But weapons capable of inflicting harm, no. Any way there are a lot of people who do that anyway and don't seem to care about the "consequences". But those who claim "its just science" and may affect others in a nasty way know damn well that such a connection can (sometimes) be made. No doubt that a lot of the science is amazing, for me its like play time for adults.

But one has to always be aware of WHAT impact what may seem like innocuous science, if someone wanted a weapon, can have. Everything we do we don't "do it" in a purists vacuum. That has to always be in ones mind. Also did write about Die Glocke but only read about the fact were looking at liquid mercury and thorium technologies, in case you missed a post response of mine.

An interesting aside was Dr. Herman Oberth was of the opinion certain "UFO's" were actually time machines. Which makes sense in a way if moving at relativistic speeds, or "quantum jumping". Separate space and time and you can "key in" which ever coordinates you want. In theory only of course. Also working on putting together appropriate references so people can see for them selves, always the best way IMO.
edit on 5/2/12 by arbiture1200 because: correct spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join