It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I saw at Area 51, and what I can talk about...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
What "area" has such a sexy reputation as does Area 51? Few so famous, yet so mysterious. Now we have moved some of our neat launch sites elsewhere. Notably as reported, in Popular Science to Utah. Other areas are still very classified. But I have been "hammered" by a few because they know I've been there. OK, the highlights... Hate to see anyone beg.

First I saw some very cool aircraft. I said to an airforce DIA operative; "ours"? He said oh yeah. I said "good". Alien origin? Kind of doubt it. But I know "something" very weird has been going on. But I know we have come up with wild stuff, and as far as I know; No Aliens involved. Hint: If I did see demonstrable "alien stuff" (they NEVER let me have to much fun) this post would not exist. Whats the point, I mean I have used disinformation. Not here. Why bother?

Good Christ I know as a fact I once prevented a war. Now THATS cool. To me. After the opening of the old Soviet Union, then called Russia they actually let me in. And I found they were as befuddled if not more then we in the west were, bigger land mass after all...

I also saw dozens of Mig's. How did we get them? Most of the time we bought them, often with serious $$ cold and hard. No trinkets or beads.Often people defected and they knew we paid damn good money, they got it. Rumor has it one guy wanted an SUV Seriously, we also set people up for life and added a LOT of cash. Oh, he got two SUV's of his choice. Very small price to pay. And those we could not buy? We stole them. Hey, go team!

Be nice to say I saw a "real UFO". Honestly, they kept me out of the holy of holies. Among the technology published in the open press but not at all widely known, is a technology thats quantum based and reduces the mass, hence inertial factor (makes things "lighter") so a fraction of the energy is required to move a very big aerospace craft, like an airplane that can kick ass.I have heard some of this is incorporated into the B2 Spirit stealth bomber but That smells like pure disinformation, because planes can crash and THAT technology is the stuff another nation would indeed kill for. We prefer to buy the good stuff or if we have to, we steal it.

As far as I know we have never incorporated quantum technology into reducing vehicle mass. But we are working very hard on it, as are for example the Russians, etc. A very low specific impulse vehicle would fly rings around anything. Do I think "someone" has stuff flying around, violating our and others airspace? We know the Russians used nuclear armed missiles ( we have them but never used them over US or anyone else's territory, to much a danger to people below.

The Russians did, again best I know got on the wire (a hotline to the political heavies and each of our command facilities military, speaking. Use of nukes any were in the atmosphere is a violation of the 1963 treaty between the Russians and us). Still amazed they let me in, I was invited. Gentle people, gentle.

We have used "our" (well they are now!) Mig's in war games in Top Gun and Red Flag exercises. But the spooky part is we know someone is screwing around our airspace, and we or anyone else can't do a damn thing about it. Hate to ruin your day.The rest of the stuff is not as sexy, and I can't tell you. I take my secrecy oath very seriously and yup, got permission before I posted this. You think any government would admit this? If you do, your dreaming.

But for UFO's? I have spoken to some I trust implicitly, and I believe THEM when they say w/a straight face about what they saw, among things creepy are deactivation of our and other missile fields, "grabbed and stopped" many fighter (at least one B-47 bomber as well) IN MID-AIR! Wow.

I really don't think we can do that, with out destroying the planes. Again as far as I know. As far as I'm concerned if they who ever they are wanted us dead? This pleasant post would not exist, or would you... Yes, creepy. Most is very cool, but some stuff is with out question what keeps a lot of us late nights.

edit on 30/4/12 by arbiture because: correct spelling farts, AGAIN!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Sorry, not sure where you are going with this.
Sounds like it could be interesting though.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

So based on the details you have provided in this OP, I guess that means that you saw nothing, and you can't talk about what you didn't see?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:01 PM
link   
You havent talked about anything you seen or know??

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I actually clicked on this link expecting to find a good story on what you saw In AREA 51

It seems like you copy and pasted a piece of an article on the first two sentences....

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well, given the fact I'm winding up a month long project this evening for redesigning a book cover on Robert Doherty's original Areas 51 book for his series, I'd love to hear all about what you saw. I've been up to my eyeballs in photos, diagrams and every other manner of material about Groom Lake for this graphic design project. Anything new after the last month of going blind on file/stock imagery would be seen as Mana from Heaven for a brain fried bunny.

edit on 30-4-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

this doesn't really deliver on the promise made in your title, is it?
you give the impression you saw things but neglect to indicate what those were.
so what it is that you can talk about?

no offense intended, just critical and curious

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I am with the other posters who posited that you apparently saw nothing as you didnt talk about anything that you supposedly saw. Maybe it was something you read in Popular Science.....(auto-retract when you post something of substance).

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
ok....im all for simplicity but you have given no information at all.....

why waste time creating a thread with nothing in it?.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I guess this means the Bunny doesn't get relief by some new eye candy to look at?

I feel jipped... I want my post number back!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

before this thread might be closed let me make an off-topic remark:
I've being seeing a lot of posts by you lately and I would like to say "thanks" for doing the effort:

you make sense
your style is very enjoyable (especially for a cynical pig like myself)
you obviously have a brain and are willing to use it

consider cloning yourself so all can join ATS and increase its quality again

;-)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

What did you see?......and what can you talk about?

I'm not being obtuse, I'm just asking you to deliver on what you claimed in your thread title

So....did you see anything?
What were you doing there?
What was your job?......or were you just a tourist?

Why don't you kick off by talking about "what you can talk about!".....and we'll take it from there.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverSleepingEyes
reply to post by Druscilla

before this thread might be closed let me make an off-topic remark:
I've being seeing a lot of posts by you lately and I would like to say "thanks" for doing the effort:

you make sense
your style is very enjoyable (especially for a cynical pig like myself)
you obviously have a brain and are willing to use it

consider cloning yourself so all can join ATS and increase its quality again

;-)

I agree with this... Druscilla for World Leader

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

as i don't go for world leaders I don't support your suggestion
but I like her having around, that's for sure :-)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
OP has updated his post, but for me there is nothing there but
a bunch of stuff that could have been written by anyone..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join