It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I saw at Area 51, and what I can talk about...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
reply to post by arbiture

I'm sorry you are not feeling well. I do appreciate you deciding to bring something new to the Aria 51 table.

Hope you feel better soon.....

Des

Thank you, your kind words are appreciated. More asap. Again Kind Regards; arbiture

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

What a bunch of bull#. You posted a "story" that basically said nothing. I swear you sound like spicolli from fast times at ridgemont high. No point to your post.

Lol@you having prevented a war.....how is the bottle of wild turkey treating you?

At least you know how to pat your own back.

So pleased you were entertained, wish I could amuse you better.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   

You are a " scientist". What kind?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Im one persistent and very annoying pain to convince me of anything, believe me.

Your quote....from another of your threads, which is interesting to say the least....comparing it to the "info" you provided in this thread.

Do take your own advice OP before ripping those who might not be convinced by YOUR story here.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Im one persistent and very annoying pain to convince me of anything, believe me.

Your quote....from another of your threads, which is interesting to say the least....comparing it to the "info" you provided in this thread.

Do take your own advice OP before ripping those who might not be convinced by YOUR story here.

I never "ripp" anyone, just won't tolerate insults anymore then I give them. I'll give you more in the am.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Op, I am not attempting to refute what you say, the problem I have is with your statements about being given clearance to talk about matters. I, and I know a few other posters in here are pretty knowledgeable about military and government security policies.

I have never heard of anyone , ever, being given clearance for anything to be talked about on a public forum. The 'permission' aspect is just too ambiguous for any authority to grant such official action, and to be quite honest, it is Never done. So, if you would elaborate on that, it would be quite enlightening to me.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Your story is very interesting, but I would like more about this paragraph;

""But for UFO's? I have spoken to some I trust implicitly, and I believe THEM when they say w/a straight face about what they saw, among things creepy are deactivation of our and other missile fields, "grabbed and stopped" many fighter (at least one B-47 bomber as well) IN MID-AIR! Wow.""

I have read stories about our nukes being shut down by UFOs, but never the part about the planes being "grabbed and stopped" in mid-air, please tell us more about this, when it happenned, has it happenned in other countries besides the US ?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Do the bathroom stalls have graffiti in them?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I guess this means the Bunny doesn't get relief by some new eye candy to look at?

I feel jipped... I want my post number back!

Ahem

I believe the correct spelling is "Gypped"

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
I'm confused.

When this thread was initially posted, it was 2 or 3 sentences of essentially nothing.

Now, suddenly, the OP has been working out, taking it's vitamins, and put on muscle mass.

I've gone over this revised OP, and can now say 'thank you' for correcting/expanding on the misleading nature of the initial posting which precipitated so many moderator actionables.

Interesting story. Browsing the rest now, and will update this if I have any additional input.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Planes that can kick ass? LOL

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Anyone with half a brain would conclude that any alien related materials in Area 51 have either been relocated to an undisclosed location, or are indeed so carefully fortressed within they may only be accessed by a chosen few.

The OP graciously takes the time to give a current assessment of what he sees now, and omits what he has repeatedly said he did not see.

The current generation of geniuses here can only find trantruming as a comment. Someone makes a thread about chocolate ice cream, and the rest of the comments are filled with crying and insults because they wanted a thread about butter pecan. And of course the brilliant and overwhelmingly intelligent comment of "please close this thread". Seriously? Swampo, or Gumbo, or Dumbo, or whatever your name is. Is that all ya got?

You kids are going to run off anybody even remotely intelligent left on this site.

To say there is technology that makes "bullets useless", and allude to the "bio" innovations sounds quite intriguing, and I wish we could hear more about those type things.

Thanks for the post, OP. sorry you have to be so aggravated. If you chose to continue, which I somehow doubt, I hope you can manage to ignore the stupid comments. Hope you feel better today.
edit on 5/1/2012 by BellaSabre because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Hey op

Thanks for sharing your story.... What i find most interesting is the fact you think our air space is being infiltrated by something we cannot see.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Ok, I am not going to dance around this one bit. I do not believe one word that you wrote.

Your post is poorly written, and kind of all over the place. I had to re-read a few parts quite a few times, and I still do not understand most of your post.

If you truly held the clearance to step foot on a restricted area such as "Area 51", that would mean that you were an educated person of importance. I just do not see that in your post.

Perhaps you should spend less time trolling and actually contributing credible, readable stories to ATS?
Just a thought.

Good day.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I wanted to commend you for coming forward and sharing what you can. The technologies you have hinted at confirm things I have heard from various individuals I have spoken with over the years. They also say the same thing about UFOs/Aliens. I have heard the technologies that are in the "holy of holies" as you put it, is fantastic, mind-blowing, and when stepping into these facilities/vault structures one is almost literally transported 50-100 years into the future. Much of it is nearly beyond imagination, unless you are "in the know" and have some exposure to the lifestyle.

The entire civilian technological development path has already been plotted for the next half dozen generations, all guided. The biggest thing that keeps these advancements locked up is National security, as you said, the other nations would literally kill for such knowledge. The technologies also would unsettle world security, stability and cause an economic disaster if even known. Not to mention potential international crimes against humanity for the suppression of technologies that could have saved innumerable lives. There really is a lot at play. I personally feel that modern-day civilians are unable to accept, or even be trusted, with such things. As the potential of weaponizing much of that technology is clear, and present.

I do have a question for you, what is the "political" climate within these areas of the black/shadow world? What are their priorities? Mentality?

I wonder how people would react if they knew the individuals who really run the show? who make the major decisions in our world...

edit on 1-5-2012 by DJM8507 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

dear arbiture please look past the well you know,and note that
alot of us on ATS like your story, thats why i and others have
gave stars and flags.

i would like to pick your brain on one thing,do you think
that you being given clearance is a flag coloured red?
just a thought
edit on 1/5/2012 by maryhinge because: ?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I not gonna be a critic of your post at all... I just hope it's not to do with attention, flags or stars etc...

One thing I wanted to add though;

In regard to the "quantum tech" you talked about -

I think an easier option would be on the opposite end of the spectrum.. so to speak

Nano-tech would be an easier and more viable option to stronger material that has less mass and is lighter than current options... don't ya think?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

I'm confused.

When this thread was initially posted, it was 2 or 3 sentences of essentially nothing.

Now, suddenly, the OP has been working out, taking it's vitamins, and put on muscle mass.

I've gone over this revised OP, and can now say 'thank you' for correcting/expanding on the misleading nature of the initial posting which precipitated so many moderator actionables.

Interesting story. Browsing the rest now, and will update this if I have any additional input.

That is what I saw as well, the thread had no content for about two hours.............
Well anything goes eh!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join