It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I saw at Area 51, and what I can talk about...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture1200

Well let me add to this discussion by informing you exactly what die glocke or the bell is.

Die Glocke is a Thorium/Proactinium/Uranium Reactor/Synchrotron/Centrifuge.

You put Thorium in, fire it up by contra-rotating two drum centrifuges, thus pulling or stretching atoms at the gluon, then pour in energy in the form of high voltage electricity.

This process transforms thorium 233 into protactinium 233 which decayed into Uranium 233.

That is a basic description, it's difficult because the machine combines elements of a Reactor, a Synchrotron, two Contra-Rotating centrifuges and part Fusor/Tokamak.

Hope this helps.

Cosmic..

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by bittiyo

To answer your question about HAARP, not as far as I know. HAARP has the ability to "beam" various amounts of radio frequency, including microwaves into the upper atmosphere. A bit like how a MRI (though not the same energy) scan for diagnostic reasons, if it can be used (as some have claimed, just not provided any evidence) for "heating" some areas of the atmosphere in order to affect weather again, I don't have any idea, and my instincts tell me its a way to provide a very specific 3D analysis of whats going on up there. Not much more.

Could it affect weather? In theory, I suppose, but the energy required is huge. Not impossible, I just don't think it could. Ad to that Ghia does not like anyone but her screwing with her planet. Hence it compensates. It could on the other hand change certain factors associated with OTHB or over the horizon backscatter radar, perhaps enhancing capabilities or screwing with it. Such radar uses the atmosphere as a rebounding and focusing lens to vastly increase detection range. Still, "I know nothing, I see nothing", (they think) but as far as the Area 51 stuff that is bocu compartmented? Nope

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Thanks for the kind words. I do appreciate it even if people think what I say is bull s***. My greatest problem when I DO open my mouth on something compartmented (very classified) is I'm not trying to give anyone an ulcer, but I can only say so much. People get quite pissed when I don't give them the real sexy stuff they want to hear. Thats just the way it is. The real world is so much more intriguing and theres no need to post fiction. If I wanted to, I'd write a novel...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture

Originally posted by Havick007
reply to post by arbiture

I not gonna be a critic of your post at all... I just hope it's not to do with attention, flags or stars etc...

One thing I wanted to add though;

In regard to the "quantum tech" you talked about -

I think an easier option would be on the opposite end of the spectrum.. so to speak

Nano-tech would be an easier and more viable option to stronger material that has less mass and is lighter than current options... don't ya think?

QM is an amazing area and will provide references asap. Your ideas are interesting, and will check it out. Thanks arbiture.

I apologize for not getting back to you sooner, but could not get into my account as "arbiture" for weeks! So I started a new posting thread as "arbiture1200". This is super annoying because I have sent the ATS people the fact I could not access anything as "arbiture" to post. So far, silence. Treated like I farted in church (OK, not really, then again last time in church for me was a friends funeral) just I DO respond when people reply to me as not to is f****** rude IMO. Very, very, annoying. So sorry, and have to catch up...

Oh, regarding nano-tech being a viable option in stronger/lighter materials your absolutely right. My firm designs things at the atomic (nano) level. The way we do some things in biomorphic systems expression is interesting. I developed a crude but cute (whatever) way to let nature do most of the hard work. I came up with a way to design a nano-molecular fabricator that applies self organizing systems I stole from nature (don't tell). Information and energy are expressed in the most effective, efficient and robust way in nature. Wasting nothing, and capable of radical adaptation, self repair/improvement, etc.

A good way to explain how it works is I can take a seed, plant it in the ground and assuming the soil isn't from Love Canal, add a little water and wall a! a flower pops up. Do I know whats going on from the "organized precursor" that is the quantum level before the atomic level, do I understand all the self emotive organization-expressed (I call unfolding) that goes on before the petunia pops up? How the hell do I know? I don't need to know, nature does.

And on a very primitive (compared to Ghia's knitting) level from that I get nature to use its self organizing fetish to do it for me. And it actually works. For one thing the things I come up with never have a "bug" in, or error in the "code" and it also improves itself as I come up with other toys I want to build. I believe that biological and other natural things are begun and organized starting at the QM level. Then it "translates" to the bridge between QM and classical level (our scale) called the mess level. Understanding this is I think one of the most interesting fields today, Prediction. The QM and our scale is contradictory so the meso scale is the "translator-negotiator" between realities.

It has to be because causality, cause and effect are screwy in the QM realm. And since both scales, "realities" are true, they need a translator, so to speak. Thats the meso-physical scale, And I actually make money doing this, or in truth using this understanding as limited as it is to build really cool stuff.

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Grifter81

Sorry for the delayed response. I'll answer the last question first. As for "attitudes" its so compartmented no one talks about ANYTHING, if anything if one wasn't aware of the compartmentation one could think they just had a bad case of BO... But there are a number of people who usually do certain work elsewhere (in my case) and only show up if and when its time to "plug it in, test, etc". There is a training program that involves "how to make small talk and say stuff thats actually meaningless" We do often eat in a cafeteria, but more often not even that. We eat at our dest. I have some background that involves what I call "the coffee break interrogation".

The best way to interrogate someone is never know there being interrogated... Sit down and have a cup of coffee with them. Or "arrange" to sit next to someone on a long flight, and size someone up fast, and employ "miring" mimicking subtly someone affect, and it will have a tendency to put others at ease. It is laborious, requires patience, and trained operatives can smell it a mile away. When one does have say lunch in one of the cafeteria's you might misplace it for a monastery. (The dudes with guns will dispel that quickly however. Their not so much to repel an attack from say Las Vegas, but there are areas you can and absolutely can not go, point made.) And there are a whole lot of people a lot better at that then me. Interrogation, covert action, was never anything I was formally involved with.

Regarding De Glocha (spelling error), or The Bell, I never was involved with anything like that. But an interesting aside is there was indeed something like that involved the use of liquid mercury and possibly thorium (a radioactive and more common material then uranium, and can't be turned into a bomb as far as I know) In fact other then the fact there was something along those lines that was indeed taken by the USA after the war, I know only as much as you might have seen on the History channel. Sorry.

It has been suggested that what fell in the woods near Kecksburg PA in 1965, passed off as a meteorite was something "else". It was no meteorite. Trouble is I can't say honestly what IT WAS. What I can say is that one way to see if something is getting our attention, or just blowing smoke, is to look at military and certain agency activity surrounding what is called "an event". You won't get troops out for a meteorite. Unless it stands up and does a dance and then all bets are off...

The was fairly heavy military activity surrounding whatever did fall, and certain components that would not likely be "woken up" unless required, were. Its well known want to NOT keep an event secret? Make it so "loud" it looks like the Normandy invasion. Today at least there are better methods in place to institute an area quarantine, but sometimes thats not possible, and all thats left is to call out the Marines, figuratively speaking. Also in those days anyone who was worried about being drafted and sent to Vietnam thought if they joined the National Guard that wouldn't happen. So the local guard was available but they take time to be mobilized and it does look like regular military was used. Interesting.

By the way, as anyone of our National Guard forces who has been to Iraq, etc will tell you, the Guard will supplement our limited personal in overseas military deployment as needed. One effect of having a considerably smaller "regular" military now then 1965. So be aware. Whoever WAS there for whatever happened in 1965 it involved USA (Army), Air Force, and NEST teams. The later is "nuclear emergency situation teams".

That is interesting because we have experimented with nuclear vehicles in our atmosphere, as unmanned craft. The Cash-Lundgram incident may have involved something like that. But I can't confirm it. Its also not unusual to have a cast of thousands dragged out for whatever skills may be needed when an "event of unknown etiology" jumps up. So hard to know what the hell happened at this stage. Fortunately in checking an events bona fides its the minor logistic stuff thats often overlooked, and thats one way to back track the who, what, why of an "event".

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

I'll see what I can do. Now at least I can get back and log in as "arbiture" If your expecting my details on the "Grey's" sorry, never saw or had a whiff of such things. And if such entities were around in deep freeze, look at Norton AFB, that makes more sense to me. For what its worth, the Bob Lazar story smells like classic disinformation, hell I used to evaluate that stuff to see if it was possible or someone just pulling our chain...

posted on May, 25 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
reply to post by arbiture1200

Well let me add to this discussion by informing you exactly what die glocke or the bell is.

Die Glocke is a Thorium/Proactinium/Uranium Reactor/Synchrotron/Centrifuge.

You put Thorium in, fire it up by contra-rotating two drum centrifuges, thus pulling or stretching atoms at the gluon, then pour in energy in the form of high voltage electricity.

This process transforms thorium 233 into protactinium 233 which decayed into Uranium 233.

That is a basic description, it's difficult because the machine combines elements of a Reactor, a Synchrotron, two Contra-Rotating centrifuges and part Fusor/Tokamak.

Hope this helps.

Cosmic..

I need to brush up on my nuclear physics, as protactinium 233 does not ring a bell (no pun) As to it "decaying" into as opposed to being converted into Uranium, thats something I would need some detail as to process to even offer a ration comment on. Gas centrifuge diffusion for example can get you Plutonium.

The counter-rotating drum/centrifuge's does sound vaguely familiar. The idea of rotating materials and field elements oddly enough has some similarity to 1950's UFO lore (Whitley Strieber talks about building some kind of device with rotating magnets that opposed each other as a kid, its in one of his books post "Communion". Also said he almost burned his San Antonio house down he lived in as a kid when it started a fire. That counter-rotating part seems an odd part of old UFO lore.

There are those who would say since some of it is an amalgam of numerous people over the last 110 years (Tesla included), its not unusual to "graft" a technological artifact onto another technology issue.

As for a Tokamak we've never been able to get one to effectively generate fusion post ignition for more then a fraction of a second. More recently were looking at a reactor that is closer to an S Mobious loop in design. Controlled fusion has been 10 years away from generating electricity for over 50 years now. I'm not holding my breath though in time believe we will have it, just not for quite a while.

And a synchrotron in concept can be made somewhat small but not very powerful. As in using it for imaging purposes it doesn't have to be. Plus I don't see why with a working Thorium fueled reactor you need Uranium at all. If GE had not forced through the Uranium pressurized water reactors we would have had the ability to use safer Thorium. As a bonus it can't be turned into a bomb and is more abundant then Uranium.

Also no question mercury is a very interesting material and has been looked at in number of areas including how to use it in an electrical system. Nasty stuff though. Any clarification on what I mentioned I would appreciate.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
Btw, you get "crap" from people because you...as well as all others that make claims such as you...provide nothing that we don't know already.

"what I can talk about". Lol...how about talk about nothing, unless you are willing to bring new info to light.

Want a little insight? What I saw and did at area-51 was highly compartmented. I cant talk to the person sitting next to me in the one of many cafeterias, though most of the time I would eat at my desk, and the "vow of silence" is worse then a damn monastery. But one with guns and guards,(a, wonder why they have guns on site?) guess. As I have stated my access to ANY area is highly restricted to what I'm doing, like things that apply to me. And I was ONLY invited because of what my own company R&D group came up with. Perhaps what I can say about my group that got me noticed years ago would be of interest.

You want bull s*** or the truth, however "pedestrian" it is to you? If that reality piss's you off I can't help that, and don't care, given how you responded as you did. Crap I do not need.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
You mention that you have never seen aliens or UFO's...but I have a suspicion that you know/heard a lot about them.

Can you share what you do know please.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee63
You mention that you have never seen aliens or UFO's...but I have a suspicion that you know/heard a lot about them.

Can you share what you do know please.

What I did hear about were very strange events that involved UFO's such as shutting down some of our missile fields over the years. When I got a chance to visit Russia around 1992, when there was an opening of certain files on what THEY had with UFO's (indecently many of those documents were since "reclassified" after 1999)

I found out that there was a UFO over the Urls in 1957 that the Russians fired air-to-air missiles at, armed with nuclear weapons, several in several salvos frankly. Not to different from our F-106 Genie rockets, designed to take out bombers, as were the Russians. We had a lot more bombers so they had a lot more nuclear tipped air-to-air rockets. Most were not guided by the way just point in the general direction of the target and shoot.

We have long known there was some kind of "incident" at that time that was attributed to a nuclear storage or high purity uranium that blew up. Then we didn't have our VELA satellites that pick up a nuclear "flash" anywhere on or near the Earth, but today if you look at and compare maps of that area, the town that was there before november 7, 1957, is not there anymore. In fact the maps restricted to military only maps are also labeled "entry forbidden". Spooky.

As for aliens, or whatever I believe something wacky is going on around and on our planet concerning non-human intelligence. Sadly (very, and really) thats just not an area I'm cleared for. The way clearances work its on a need to know and usually the most sensitive stuff is conveyed verbally only, and in person. Incidentally my "highest" clearances came and went, including NOP (nothing on paper or transmitted in any way electronically) that level exists only as, and as long as needed, and only known by those with the preverbal need to know. Then by-by... The term used is "evaporate"

Thats way, way above Top Secret and very SCA/SCI/SAP/TX (the later means the information has a "time decay factor), after that it just goes away and is useless. That applies to battle codes, plans, stuff like that. Otherwise called NOP, or nothing on paper. That applies to the most highly secret stuff. But regarding "aliens" if its just circumstantial evidence, there's a boat load, but thats not proof. But its damn intriguing.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

hello arbiture

interesting dirt on the 57 ruskie glitter shower.

a question for you regarding nano-tech.

have you ever r+d'd any composites that absorb
the visible spectrum, convert a proportion
of the photonic value into an available energy source
and leak the rest back out
in a controlled and timely manner?

think of a solar panel with the ability to
become almost visually transparent.

i'd be interested to read your thoughts on this
or any similar r+d brief that's come across
your desk.

best wishes fakedirt.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

As for your questions on stealth issues I can't comment specifically on your question in that aspect. (That usually means your close to somewhere I can't go) But I did develop as have others transparent solar cells that can be used in windows. There integrated into the glass-acrylic window, and is still expense. Or there applied as a coating and can be applied to any window. The later is much less efficient in converting the total solar spectrum (most PV cells only convert the low band UV spectrum which is why traditional silicon cells are not very efficient).

Newer cells attempt to convert all available solar energy, even thermal infra-red. We even have the ability to convert radio frequency light (its all radiation and usually called "light") but that has such little power to conversion ratio its not really worth it. It is used to block energy from leaking in or out of buildings however, and has some stealth applications for obvious reasons.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

one more comments) on the matter if you please my good fellow.

how about components with biology? similar to the medium
in a re-writable cd?

i would say a good candidate for a substrate perhaps?

best wishes fakedirt.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

Ooh something true and close to my heart. Biomorphic circuitry involves the use of active biological components in there structure. Nothing is better at taking advantage of self organizing systems then nature. I just copy it, and have developed nano-molecular 3d "printers" called fabricators that build it from the quantum level up. Truth is, I know a little about the mechanisms (crude term) involved, but consider:

Stick a seed in reasonable dirt in the ground, water it a little and walk away.Ka Zazam!, a flower pops up. How do the pre-atomic structures organize into molecular systems? How the hell do I know, and I don't need to. Nature is par-exalance" in self organizing system's.

All I did was design a device that mimics this on a primitive level, but wow...

That's how bio-morphic organisms (chips) are made, at least by me. They are inherently robust and self correcting and improve upon the original designs in ways that would blow your mind. These are being looked at at certain organizations in DARPA and others not mentionable. They have taken them apart and found no definable internal structure. I love people like this when their jaws drop, and hit the floor when they can't make heads or tails of it. Yes I have a serious ego, and love when they are befuddled and all I can do is smile. It's embarrassing to giggle but have done that to.

One guy even asked me very quietly, a guy who's clearance is higher then mine but not as broad, "is this BLUE SKY stuff"? A code word that is almost certainly bogus for alien stuff.

I said sorry no I invented it and he had this genuine look of hurt on his face. But thats the truth. And this guy would know the most advanced technology we know of possible. He didn't say much, but did mumble it was oddly familiar. (?) Other areas very hot and much more primitive are 3D grapheme circuits and organic material based systems. Organic usually just means carbon based or conductive polymers, NOT living organisms.

edit on 28/5/12 by arbiture because: correct spelling

edit on 28/5/12 by arbiture because: same old...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

hello bob

thanks for the input. it's one of the subjects i could lose myself in for hours.

perhaps a bio-medium could be used that is patterned with an individuals selective dna bundle thus ensuring complete parity with the inclusion of active cell activity. uses could be in the field of hardened security access where no-one could mimic another individuals dna make-up as well as live presence. retinal scanners imo are impressive but i suspect the above could potentially render vast cost savings.

another thought thats popped up is the potential to use graphene rods to re-establish nerve pathways. i suppose once instruction hase been given to a nerve ending to grow, potentially, spinal injuries could be repaired. apart from obvious applications that could benefit humanity as a whole (hopefully) there seems to be scope to interface with the brain leaving input devices like keyboards, mice etc obsolete.

nice. f.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by fakedirt

hello bob

thanks for the input. it's one of the subjects i could lose myself in for hours.

perhaps a bio-medium could be used that is patterned with an individuals selective dna bundle thus ensuring complete parity with the inclusion of active cell activity. uses could be in the field of hardened security access where no-one could mimic another individuals dna make-up as well as live presence. retinal scanners imo are impressive but i suspect the above could potentially render vast cost savings.

another thought thats popped up is the potential to use graphene rods to re-establish nerve pathways. i suppose once instruction has been given to a nerve ending to grow, potentially, spinal injuries could be repaired. apart from obvious applications that could benefit humanity as a whole (hopefully) there seems to be scope to interface with the brain leaving input devices like keyboards, mice etc obsolete.

nice. f.

First of all, grapheme is still non-biological but does indeed have some very useful and "hardened" capacity. You make a good point. Graphene is used as an "armor" in some aspects of bio-chips, but is not very useful for nerve pathways, at least without a integral pathway, a translation matrix if you will. We are working on that but will take a lot of time. But we, lets say I like to use non-human biomorphic materials if for no other then the use of human DNA has ethical considerations.

Except I did volunteer for me to be one of few test subjects in this area. Other areas of great intreats are "certain bi-adaptive, but not DNA based synthetic silk. We have used this implanted just beneath the derma, when I fell over a moth ago shattering my elbow that called my close protection crew, good with self defense but also very well trained paramedics or PA's or LNP. My vital signs went nuts, talk about falling and I cant get up. I am going to make this available at cost through my non-profit medical device company when ever the FDA gets around to saying I can.

When its something they have never seen before its a nightmare getting to believe it can be done.

Thanks for your reply, you obvious are a thinker. I like that, arbiture (Bob)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I guess this means the Bunny doesn't get relief by some new eye candy to look at?

I feel jipped... I want my post number back!

Then file a complaint with ATS!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
This thread is worthless without Pix!
edit on 1-5-2012 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

edit on 1-5-2012 by Lazarus Short because: mmmmmmmm-mmmmmmmmmm-good

Sorry, you'll just have to visualize. My computer won't even "allow me" attach a link! A real pain in the butt. A mother hen. But will provide info so if willing, people can look it up themselves...

By the way, anyone giving you or anyone "pics" is breaking the law, something I already said and besides were all given a damn near obscene frisk, and go through multiple scanners.
edit on 29/5/12 by arbiture because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

So, you've been a member on ATS since 2008, and you're just coming out of the closet on Area 51.

S&F for finally telling your story....

Now, tell us what you really saw...the good stuff, you say you can't talk about....we won't snitch on ya...

Wait...are you saying your have to get clearance to answer some of these questions...who's going to give you clearance to post on ATS....just wondering really.

Des

edit on 30-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

I won't break my security clearance no matter how many people love, or hate me, Check out my recent OP on the Grey Area, and if you cant find it its under Spy',, (spooks) science and business. That is much more detailed.

That stuff I just was just cleared to talk about, but I understand the "Grey Area" is more about personal stories. Cant find it, you can send me a post on any topic or a U2U. Hope you enjoy, more to come if I don't die first (ALS is a real bitch baby)

Take Care, some people I don't know must love you, and thats the greatest gift one can give, or get. People I haven't seen in over 20 years are coming out of the woodwork. Creepy, but nice...
edit on 29/5/12 by arbiture because: added stuff...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

i'll be cluing myself up on nerve pathways when the time allows. the
integral pathway as you describe, does it require a seeding trail for
the nerve to follow or are the researchers mulling over growth instruction?

apart from the fda to be accredited by, have you scope for presenting this
concept to a foreign nation (friendly of course) to assess and report on?

the above could mean considerable tax savings if you had the ability to
'shop around for the best tax deal' lol with the uk allowing certain
mobile phone companies off with approx £6bn tax liability, it seems
in the not too distant future, nations will be bidding to attract new
up and coming businesses so the global village will become very
competitive with attractive benefits attached. worth considering imo.

if you get nearer towards the organic usb and require a test pilot, let me know! lol

best wishes fakedirt.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join