It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I saw at Area 51, and what I can talk about...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing the story, pal. I take it with the usual grain or two of salt, but hey its just like any other information one comes across in this field, and for me, its fun to consider these possibilities. Nevermind the haters who contribute nothing whatsoever to this website except to criticize those who do! Anyone reading this, don't stop sharing your stories, dreams, feelings or anything just because some get a sickening joy out of bullying others.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

Thanks for sharing your experience Arbiture

This is all I need

But for UFO's? I have spoken to some I trust implicitly, and I believe THEM when they say w/a straight face about what they saw, among things creepy are deactivation of our and other missile fields, "grabbed and stopped" many fighter (at least one B-47 bomber as well) IN MID-AIR! Wow. I really don't think we can do that, with out destroying the planes

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Why is it that everyone who posts here seems like they have a stick up their ass? You all should really get that thing removed!

A big thank you to Druscilla for explaining the state of the op when many first responders saw it. That explains some of the animosity, but unfortunately this is not an isolated incident. It's more like the norm. No wonder people assume this place is full of shills. Maybe there is. But I don't think the goal of the operation is so much to protect certain info or sway opinions a certain way as much as it is to destroy this site from the inside out. Push away all the sensible people who don't do well with the avalanche of condescending attitudes from people who take pride in their cynacism. Make people keep their stories to themselves for fear of ridicule. If I were a staff member, I would be a little more strict when it comes to the way people treat eachother around here.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
This thread is worthless without Pix!
edit on 1-5-2012 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

edit on 1-5-2012 by Lazarus Short because: mmmmmmmm-mmmmmmmmmm-good

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

L
L

interesting
yet very frustrating thread
going by a few hints you've dropped
i'm inclined to regard it to be credible

that's what's frustrating about it

you are being too coy
and a tease here

should've saved it for when you no longer are dependent on MIC [or whatever]
and could afford to put some meat on it's emaciated, osteoporithic bones.

going by some of your hints,
i imagine you're not allowed to talk about sylphs
and the war of extermination being waged against them

educate-yourself.org...
so no flag, i'm afraid
a shame, really, as i've come to expect better from you

edit on 1-5-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: fixed link

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I'm OP sorry but I feel like I just wasted a chunk of my life .. this post could be written by anyone.. there's no substance to it whatsoever.

I personally don't think there's much to Area 51 .. if there was, there probably isn't now because there's just too much attention on it .. the whole world knows it exists.. I think it serves as a decoy base at this point... The government denies it's there, we all know it's there.. they know we all know it's there.. they know everyone abroad knows it's there.. that's convenient for them because while the whole world has eyes on Groom Lake, they are out somewhere else.. probably not even in the united states.

Whether or not Area 51 ever had alien technology is up for another debate.. I personally doubt it.. but that's me..

I'm not trying to be mean.. but I think the OP just has a creative imagination.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
If you want to get into some real, solid background on anti gravity and exotic propulsion read Nick Cook's "The Hunt for Zero Point".

What's really interesting about this book is that one of the major cable networks in the US made a 1 hour show based on it which is completely different than the book. The TV show skipped most of the real details and tried to give the impression that nothing interesting was found, no evidence, etc.

The book is something else entirely. It goes into known, true historic evidence of exotic craft propulsion going back to before WW2, known, factual anti gravity research bearing fruit today, in our current time with a great deal of funding being provided by a specific Japanese company into a super conductor based system that reduces the mass of objects by 5 percent already. (This is the tech people claim is in the B2, not enough to make it "float" but enough to get a very heavy bomber off the ground that would require some form of rocket assistance otherwise).

Of course, 5 percent weight reduction in space travel is worth a lot of money but regardless the system doing this is very crude and is expected to yield much better results with more research.

More likely to be on the B2 and other X planes is a system that uses high value electrical charges on the wings. The shape of the B2's wing is oddly enough exactly what this type of system would require. It's explained as a stealth feature but coatings and materials have eliminated the need for radical surface angles to scatter radar energy so.......

The Navy's office of really secret # is known to have witnessed UFO shaped objects, charged with 20-50 KV of energy, flying around without any other source of propulsion, displaying anti gravity properties and this was over 50 years ago. The fact they said, no thanks and worked to shut the inventory down, destroy his notes, etc indicates we already had the technology from other sources (those "ex" Nazi scientists did more than build rockets).

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge

dear arbiture please look past the well you know,and note that
alot of us on ATS like your story, thats why i and others have
gave stars and flags.

i would like to pick your brain on one thing,do you think
that you being given clearance is a flag coloured red?
just a thought
edit on 1/5/2012 by maryhinge because: ?

A red flag, um no. I've never seen such a thing. Most classified areas involve more sources and methods then the actual "sensitive stuff". The how and who are very sensitive. Most are quite surprised at what to many is boring stuff. Actionable intelligence is usually something time dependent, it has an "expiration date". The TS/SCI-SCA or "above top secret" no pun intended, at the higher levels are never written down. Ever.

Not saying such a "red flag" does not exist, just not familiar with it. TS, Top Secret as these things go are surprisingly common. SCA, Sensitive Compartmented Access and SCI, Sensitive Compartmented Intelligence are usually what used to be called "a ned to know basis only". Hence rarely do people need to know anything beyond what they specifically do. SCI is a typical "higher" rating but it can really vary, a lot.

Even the President does not have the highest clearance, and most people just don't believe that. But what if he's kidnapped? The Secret Service, DIA, DOD/C and others have to assume its at least possible. He/She has no idea of the nuclear codes or even beyond the basics of how there organized. Again HOW things are organized is VERY sensitive.

There is a rumor we "allowed" the Russians access to materials involving the muliple-key launch code structure for launching nuclear weapons. I know they are more centrally controlled as we give our C&C people a bit more trust and responsibility. That made everyone safer however "they" adopted that C4I. Or they could have come up with it themselves, who knows. KGB/GRU was tremendously good at "spying". No doubt the current Russian Federal Security Service is very good, though they have gotten a bit "sloppy". But not much for sure.

Most "data" is very time decay depended, like codes and other areas. After a certain time its useless. Typically CRYPTO and related is ultra secret, not the codes but again how they are organized. They are changed lets say very frequently. but there are a few other areas, most have to do with advanced technology "in the pipeline" Any classified rating above SECRET is RESTRICTED ACCESS.

A lot of corporate people have SECRET level ratings (how we refer to a "clearance") A few of us higher, sometimes tremendously so. As far as my "rating", since most of what I do involves very advanced technology, I can only say its above TS. (Again no pun intended) That can and has changed depending on what I'm working on however.

Thanks for being so polite, I truly appreciate it. And your interest. Yeah I know, I do need to get out more as in having a social life, maybe later...

edit on 1/5/12 by arbiture because: add stuff

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Hey arbiture. Your OP has piqued my interest, I look forward to hearing more should you return to the thread. If you are truthful then it will be nice to finally hear from someone 'in the know'.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture

Most "data" is very time decay depended, like codes and other areas. After a certain time its useless. Typically CRYPTO and related is ultra secret, not the codes but again how they are organized. They are changed lets say very frequently.

Reminds me of back when I worked in collections for a major American bank.
In order to access any data system, I has to use my unique username and password, but in addition to this, I had an electronic cellular keyfob, that had a 6 digit number displayed on it. The number changed every 30 seconds.

If i took just a second too long at times tying in the remote fob number, I was denied access.

Not to compare security clearance with bank infrastructure, but, similar in my mind.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007

I not gonna be a critic of your post at all... I just hope it's not to do with attention, flags or stars etc...

One thing I wanted to add though;

In regard to the "quantum tech" you talked about -

I think an easier option would be on the opposite end of the spectrum.. so to speak

Nano-tech would be an easier and more viable option to stronger material that has less mass and is lighter than current options... don't ya think?

Nano-tech is easy, quantum tech specifically synthetic self organizing systems? Thats harder. But I agree with use of aligned nanotechnology materials. We are closer, much closer to that No question.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Very interesting story. If your ever at Wright-Patt, stop by at the 711th Human Performance Wing complex and say hi.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme

Originally posted by arbiture

Most "data" is very time decay depended, like codes and other areas. After a certain time its useless. Typically CRYPTO and related is ultra secret, not the codes but again how they are organized. They are changed lets say very frequently.

Reminds me of back when I worked in collections for a major American bank.
In order to access any data system, I has to use my unique username and password, but in addition to this, I had an electronic cellular keyfob, that had a 6 digit number displayed on it. The number changed every 30 seconds.

I came up with a rather interesting "key logger" It is designed to take any document, an invoice, business letter, anything and "convert it" into something that looks just like the "real message", just its not. It knows the cadence, phrases, indeed personality of the sender. Hence it "is" what and how the sender speaks. Looks right but means something else. The most sensitive stuff is sent by courier and uses special "paper". Even knowing this is used the translation matrix is very unique.

The idea is to say something, just not the "real" letter, etc, until decoded. Also employ advanced stegenagraphy, encryption etc. But this boring looking letter can look like a business letter saying one thing, but really says something else. Even if known its very hard to "crack".

Nice toy, and by the way I don't employ this in any correspondence with the ATS site. To sensitive for games.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Your thread is very intriguing OP but I have in issue with the fact you have to get the "OK" to share what little info you have shared so far. There's no way any government agency is going to give you the "OK" to post anything that isn't already widely known unless it's disinfo which you have admitted to spreading in the past, although not here at ATS for some reason. Not saying I don't believe you but it's kind of a big red flag to me.

If you didn't see any "alien" technology then I'm glad you didn't make it up. I, like most here I assume, just want to know the truth. I would love more info OP so I can make a better decision about you and your story.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

Will discuss more, but we know a tremendous amount of very advanced technology started in and near WW-2. The Germans did a lot, project PAPERCLIP was well worth it. Since then we came up with a whole lot more.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I'd be very interested in learning more about that matrix.
Crypto has always been a fascination of mine, albeit, not a very successful one.
I can barely finish the cryptoquotes in the paper anymore, used to ace them everyday thuogh, must be out of practice.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by thov420
Your thread is very intriguing OP but I have in issue with the fact you have to get the "OK" to share what little info you have shared so far. There's no way any government agency is going to give you the "OK" to post anything that isn't already widely known unless it's disinfo which you have admitted to spreading in the past, although not here at ATS for some reason. Not saying I don't believe you but it's kind of a big red flag to me.

If you didn't see any "alien" technology then I'm glad you didn't make it up. I, like most here I assume, just want to know the truth. I would love more info OP so I can make a better decision about you and your story.

Your wrong my friend. Getting the "OK" is just a matter of going through a process, and only mentioning what I can. And that takes some (not a lot of) time. I assure you the US Government has more "classified" documents then all others (including the dreaded tax code!) combined. If I wanted to spread disinformation I'd pull a "Bob Lazar", who I am convinced was at the least not telling the truth, but also very likely used for disinformation. His background is non-existent and has been checked out by among others Stanton Friedman. Yes, a past can be erased, but not "remembering" the name of one of his "professors"? Sorry, good speaker but I just don't believe him.

I will be happy and will tell the truth that I'm allowed to (most of the stuff by the way). Also good disinformation must by its nature contain SOME truth, thats how it has people think; "well, maybe". More info coming. Sorry, no aliens but I have suspicions about my cat...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
I'm OP sorry but I feel like I just wasted a chunk of my life .. this post could be written by anyone.. there's no substance to it whatsoever.

I personally don't think there's much to Area 51 .. if there was, there probably isn't now because there's just too much attention on it .. the whole world knows it exists.. I think it serves as a decoy base at this point... The government denies it's there, we all know it's there.. they know we all know it's there.. they know everyone abroad knows it's there.. that's convenient for them because while the whole world has eyes on Groom Lake, they are out somewhere else.. probably not even in the united states.

Whether or not Area 51 ever had alien technology is up for another debate.. I personally doubt it.. but that's me..

I'm not trying to be mean.. but I think the OP just has a creative imagination.

Sorry to waste your time. Ever think of taking up a hobby?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Very interesting story. If your ever at Wright-Patt, stop by at the 711th Human Performance Wing complex and say hi.

Never heard of it but will look it up when the situation comes up... Sounds like a facility designed to condition pilots for hard core flying...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join