It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I saw at Area 51, and what I can talk about...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

Good read in your Op, sounds like you are a bit disillusioned? What I am meaning to say is that even though you admit to not having been privy to the holy of holies, you still maintain an open mind about such possibilities.

Now what you say about the old soviet union and your free pass into the area, there is where I suspect this story could get beyond top secret.

Anyway, even though I have seen an actual alien being both as a human and in it's natural form, I know no more than anyone else, so even if you were let into the higher ranks of knowing, it would serve you no purpose other than to find more questions which cannot be answered, than answers which would be found only in those elusive moments of temporary discovery.

I do appreciate you coming forward with the beginning of what could be a very interesting discussion. At least I find that you are not going to embellish on your connection.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
This thread is worthless without Pix!
edit on 1-5-2012 by Lazarus Short because: lah-de-dah

edit on 1-5-2012 by Lazarus Short because: mmmmmmmm-mmmmmmmmmm-good

Sorry, you'll just have to visualize. My computer won't even "allow me" attach a link! A real pain in the butt. A mother hen. But will provide info so if willing, people can look it up themselves...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
Op, I am not attempting to refute what you say, the problem I have is with your statements about being given clearance to talk about matters. I, and I know a few other posters in here are pretty knowledgeable about military and government security policies.

I have never heard of anyone , ever, being given clearance for anything to be talked about on a public forum. The 'permission' aspect is just too ambiguous for any authority to grant such official action, and to be quite honest, it is Never done. So, if you would elaborate on that, it would be quite enlightening to me.

How do you think certain reporters get "leaked stories", or how we condition people? If you have "never heard of it", sorry buddy thats not my problem.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
"Something messing around with our airspace" is really the only cryptic in what you say, but it is allied with the missile silo failures, and everybody knows about that event, and it's not really new is it?

I don't even see a reason or need for you making this post, especially if you had to get clearance to make it, this is Above Top Secret, not a McDonalds idle chit chat area, though with a post like this, sometimes I wonder.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing info. Does haarp related work have any to do in area 51? I havealways thought that ufos are man made, just with advanced knowledge... Come on, if average man uses only 5% of his brain, what would you develop with people using twice, 3 times of this capacity? Tks for your comments

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Interesting topic, thanks very much for sharing.

What I found interesting about your OP, is the talk of bio-organic hardware. I can relate to that.

I remember very vividly that the first day of my first CSIS course, our Professor talked about advanced military grade computers and the hardware they use. It was definitely an off topic discussion but we got there from discussing about SSD's and how they will eventually take over the current HDD market, by the way, this discussion on SSD's with my Professor was done 6 or 7 years ago at the very least. Just imagine how little the general public is up to date in regards to human being's technological advancements in the last 50 years....

But I think "bio-degradable" hardware was already invented like... decades ago. Probably not known to the general public but I know it's been out for at least 15 to 20 years up until now, perhaps even a lot older.

Not too sure if it's related to the bio-organic sensors you've been mentioning about but essentially bio-degradable PC hardware are used in super advanced war planes. So just in case if they are ever shot down or malfunctioned, fell into enemy territory, no sensitive data or technology would be lost. Since within a very short amount of time, the hardware on the plane bio-degrades into something you can never repair/fix.

I think our Government got this technology from reverse engineering nature. Certain fish/animal/insect on this planet, can actually generate electromagnetic field naturally, organically from their bodies. So the technology started there.

Well, any way, I'm not one of the posters who's mad at you about something. I didn't expect anything from you nor your thread when I came in. So I can never be mad at you for not releasing "enough" evidence.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker84

Actually, I think it would be awesome to see "bioware"...hardware that is grown from organic tissue, which would allow scientists to engineer a chip not only heat resistant, but a hundred times more complex as well. A single fiber of tissue could carry a Gb of memory or data flow.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Thanks for your post.

Please ignore those who bite first and then wonder why you draw away.

I have a distant relative who was a Whackenhut "Camo Dude" there but know so little of Area 51, beyond the stories which I cannot trust to be the truth.

About the only thing I know was a little about the Nellis base that was made public a few years ago in that legal spat over dumping toxic waste. And the stories from ex-Blackbird pilots, who I would class as truthful out of a lot of disinformation.

Please, keep up your posts. Thankx.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture

Originally posted by NeverSleepingEyes

Originally posted by arbiture

Originally posted by rigel4
I wanna know who starred the op ????

come out , come out where ever you are

Thats very interesting to me. By the way our Nike Zeus ground to air and Genie unguided rockets were equipped with nuclear warheads, banned thanks to the 1972/73 anti0ballistic missile treaty thanks to Nixon. If you were anywhere near a major city or military base, you were close to nuclear warheads.

You mean Nike Hercules! I am sorry but if you knew anything about the Air Force you would know the name of the premier missile at the time for air defense against Soviet bomber formations. It was also radar guided by ground stations.

You also did not see any Alien craft because they simply do not exist. All have Made in the USA on them. Your senior officers would also have laughed you out of the office for even asking if you could post info to ATS about what you saw at Area 51, even in the vaguest of terms.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
You want to here real info about area 51 from a child of whom a parent worked at dream land and tohnapah and nelllis i grew up on nellis lived on hunter st and Jr crane st in base housing went to lommie herd elementary on nellis afb

my step dad worked on the stealth project from the late 70- early 90's we knew nothing of this till after it was release to the public and nothing else before it was released. he couldnt tell his own wife what he was working on and did not, till it was made public.

Heres the real facts about dream land its a toxic death camp all the friends my dad had that worked with him are all dead all of them including him from cancer mostly colon cancer and some other nasty ones also. I know of at least 7 people he was friends with and our family was friends with while he worked there and there all dead not one of his friends are alive today that worked there.

Now some of the kids i grew up with who's parents worked there are getting the same cancers. Wonder place Ehh. Everyone just loves to here storys about area 51 unless there true ones like mine with not so happy a ending.
edit on 2-5-2012 by pez1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

Im one persistent and very annoying pain to convince me of anything, believe me.

Your quote....from another of your threads, which is interesting to say the least....comparing it to the "info" you provided in this thread.

Do take your own advice OP before ripping those who might not be convinced by YOUR story here.

I got seriously ripped, and I don't tolerate insults, nor try to give it, in intent. People may of course disagree, but some were bloody nasty. Been a long month, and I DO follow my own advice, but won't roll over for anyone. No offense intended...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ

Hey op

Thanks for sharing your story.... What i find most interesting is the fact you think our air space is being infiltrated by something we cannot see.

Yup, your right and would love to know less who then why...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by maryhinge

dear arbiture please look past the well you know,and note that
alot of us on ATS like your story, thats why i and others have
gave stars and flags.

i would like to pick your brain on one thing,do you think
that you being given clearance is a flag coloured red?
just a thought
edit on 1/5/2012 by maryhinge because: ?

I do appreciate kindness and respect, and DO TRY do give the same. But after all I was ripped very seriously and as I said I don't roll over for anyone. Believe me I have received, and given compliments. Feel free to pick my brain, I will provide http/https access to OS posts. I owe people that at least...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

So can you say for certain that alien aircraft is/are currently in the possession of the U.S. government?

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join