It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I saw at Area 51, and what I can talk about...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

KEEP POSTING OFF TOPIC

KEEP UP THE INSULTS

YOU WILL BE POST BANNED.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
I wanna know who starred the op ????

come out , come out where ever you are

Come one, look at who the post is from, I'm arbiture and I'm hurt I disappointed so many people. What I saw was amazing and the fact I saw no " Bob Lazar nonsense", think it makes it less real? (who I think smelled like classic disinformation, just not real). If I had my druthers I would have used the same approach. After all people have made the man who I hear is very bright and of course articulate into a demigod. I mean an antimatter reactor? We have much better ways to shall I say "go fast, be fun ay parties and impress your friends". I came out enough as it is. Took over two years just to get the OK to say what I said. I honestly don't know why the level of compatmented security exists.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by arbiture

So based on the details you have provided in this OP, I guess that means that you saw nothing, and you can't talk about what you didn't see?

I second that quote above and I am off and clear.
73's to the OP
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

So based on the details you have provided in this OP, I guess that means that you saw nothing, and you can't talk about what you didn't see?

Saw nothing? I don't think so. What would you have me say, I saw aliens. I saw the latest Mig's and advanced technology that should impress some. Sorry, would have loved to see aliens, no dice. I will post again WHAT I can. Technology that can render bullets useless, alter human impressions, and best of all nice bio-organic technology. But I have to clear that first. Don't see a major issue though. Thats just the way it works. Having been there but more at Wright Patterson, we will see. Soon enough.

I have been reamed by many "disappointed" people. Sorry if I wasted anyones time. I won't make that mistake again. I don't need the aggravation, not these days.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture

Come one, look at who the post is from, I'm arbiture and I'm hurt I disappointed so many people. What I saw was amazing and the fact I saw no " Bob Lazar nonsense", think it makes it less real? (who I think smelled like classic disinformation, just not real). If I had my druthers I would have used the same approach. After all people have made the man who I hear is very bright and of course articulate into a demigod. I mean an antimatter reactor? We have much better ways to shall I say "go fast, be fun ay parties and impress your friends". I came out enough as it is. Took over two years just to get the OK to say what I said. I honestly don't know why the level of compatmented security exists.

hmm... this is taking a strange course, don't you think?
first you make an OP that doesn't deliver on the promise contained in the title.
next, after "disappointing so many people' as you mention yourself, instead of just adding the information in a second post you added a lot of words in an edit, making some replies utterly difficult to understand to people who come in later.

I have no intention to be rude or insulting in any way but I find this kind of writing pretty confusing.
the fact that I don't buy your story is less relevant: who am i to say it happened or not. It's pretty vague; it contains claims that make me very curious (you stopped a war? how? when? why? - if your clearance forbids you to elaborate on that, why mentioning it, as you know you will have to frustrate some curious folks) and it doesn't sound consistent to me. But again: don't mind, this is just an opinion.

take care

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverSleepingEyes

this doesn't really deliver on the promise made in your title, is it?
you give the impression you saw things but neglect to indicate what those were.
so what it is that you can talk about?

no offense intended, just critical and curious

Hey, your polite about it and I do appreciate it. I saw what I saw, and frankly was very interesting. But to be fair I will see if some other areas can be discussed. Bio-mimetic coatings, the ability to polymerize bullets from a distance (robs them of combustion with O2) and works. Advanced sensors, and what its like to fly "back seater in a Mig and F/A-18 Super Hornet", Implanted organic sensors and a lot more. If I can provide details at least to a point, I will.

But I'm to old and weak to take the abuse that I got on this (disappointing?) topic. So I won't bother, though I will follow up, just will not tolerate the abuse slued at me. A moderator said I was not off topic and the "insults" were not directed at me. Not what I read, such as being banned from further "off" topic posts. I wont, in fact can't tolerate such abuse and wont.

Your kind words are a rarity, and I Thank You. arbiture

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

so you got shown around the facilities of area 51?

was this your first time there?/ how are you affiliated ?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

What did you see?......and what can you talk about?

I'm not being obtuse, I'm just asking you to deliver on what you claimed in your thread title

So....did you see anything?
What were you doing there?
What was your job?......or were you just a tourist?

Why don't you kick off by talking about "what you can talk about!".....and we'll take it from there.

I thought I was clear enough, so be it. I did see some advanced technology, such as bio-mimetic coatings, organic sensors, communications technology that would blow most peoples mind. I have a passion for bat/dolphin echolocation, and saw our people take on Mig's and kick ass. Some I designed, including bio-morphic circuits and other amazing stuff.

I have to get the clearance to discuss to much. By the way as I stated to another post most of Area 51 is a glorified office building and warehouse. Hollywood does better... But I was hammered by a moderator who said, in fact "warned" me not to go off topic, which is fine then tell me! He followed up saying I was not the target of the insults. Really? Sure looked I was, and I don't need this.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

So, you've been a member on ATS since 2008, and you're just coming out of the closet on Area 51.

S&F for finally telling your story....

Now, tell us what you really saw...the good stuff, you say you can't talk about....we won't snitch on ya...

Wait...are you saying your have to get clearance to answer some of these questions...who's going to give you clearance to post on ATS....just wondering really.

Des

edit on 30-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Hi. Am interested in what you are saying. Someone who has really been there and can tell us the truth - Wow! Can you talk a little about the communications technology?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeverSleepingEyes

Originally posted by arbiture

hmm... this is taking a strange course, don't you think?
first you make an OP that doesn't deliver on the promise contained in the title.
next, after "disappointing so many people' as you mention yourself, instead of just adding the information in a second post you added a lot of words in an edit, making some replies utterly difficult to understand to people who come in later.

I have no intention to be rude or insulting in any way but I find this kind of writing pretty confusing.
the fact that I don't buy your story is less relevant: who am i to say it happened or not. It's pretty vague; it contains claims that make me very curious (you stopped a war? how? when? why? - if your clearance forbids you to elaborate on that, why mentioning it, as you know you will have to frustrate some curious folks) and it doesn't sound consistent to me. But again: don't mind, this is just an opinion.

take care

First, what did you want me to "deliver". Want me to lie? No point. I don't believe in such insults. What I "gave people" was what I could, but am working on being able to cover other areas in lurid detail. Having a clearance I do require caution. A pity I didn't see any aliens, not saying they don't exist more likely at Wright Patterson, but I never saw them, but who cares. I do actually think the "alien problem" is the most interesting topic of our time. I know things have happened as stated associated with UFO's, including the Russians using nuclear air-to-air missiles against such "unknowns"

Thats very interesting to me. By the way our Nike Zeus ground to air and Genie unguided rockets were equipped with nuclear warheads, banned thanks to the 1972/73 anti0ballistic missile treaty thanks to Nixon. If you were anywhere near a major city or military base, you were close to nuclear warheads.

Pardon, but I'm getting tired so please see other post reply's for more details. I have been harangued and insulted because I told the truth,[snip] I wont bother to post, or start one if all I get is abuse. I'm to old and weak and with ALS, feel like crap. All the f****** time. If interested at all, check my other responses to the crap I got. This is to much, you want me to lie? If I can't say it I wont make it up.
edit on 30-4-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Please ignore the negative comments from others. Just ignore them. Only reply to the ones you want to. Please don't give up. It is difficult. But it is worth it.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

S&F for you.

I understand there is a great deal of secrecy and classified information that you witnessed and were told. I don't think it's fair how people have no issue belittling someone for being open and honest, or at least as much as they can be. I'm not sure what it is, perhaps a compounding frustration that has been building over the years surrounding Area 51 and other black sites. It's clear that a large part of the defense budget goes to funding secret projects, and I think a lot people are sort of fed up with being told the same old story again and again. I'm not saying that's what you're doing, not in the least, but the official statement is always something to the extent of, "There is no Area ##" or, "This is classified," when we all know that it does exist, and if everyone is incessantly hushed about it existing, then the question remains, "What exactly is going on here?" My grandfather was a master welder, and served for close to forty years in multiple branches of the military. He too has worked at some of these black sites, including Area 51. To my knowledge, he worked on the B-1 and SR-71, but I haven't really ever heard speak in detail or great lengths, purely because he won't. So, on a personal level, I understand why he will not talk about the things he wasn't supposed to talk about, and why you cannot either.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

So, you've been a member on ATS since 2008, and you're just coming out of the closet on Area 51.

S&F for finally telling your story....

Now, tell us what you really saw...the good stuff, you say you can't talk about....we won't snitch on ya...

Wait...are you saying your have to get clearance to answer some of these questions...who's going to give you clearance to post on ATS....just wondering really.

Des

edit on 30-4-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Let me get the clearance, and I will (which is very likely) tell much more. Check out my other posts to the nasty response's I got. Perhaps you will understand why I am so frustrated, or perhaps not.The people who "give me" clearance are not on ATS. I take what I do seriously. I should have no problems, but check my other responses to other posts. To tired and w/ALS feeling like crap so forgive me not repeating my self. Way to tired tonight. But what I am 90%+ sure of is I can talk about it. ATS has no control over the level of clearance I can speak about.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I'm sorry you are not feeling well. I do appreciate you deciding to bring something new to the Aria 51 table.

Hope you feel better soon.....

Des

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Btw, you get "crap" from people because you...as well as all others that make claims such as you...provide nothing that we don't know already.

"what I can talk about". Lol...how about talk about nothing, unless you are willing to bring new info to light.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Resonant

Thank you for your kind words. You are (so far) the only one who is not pissed off for some reason. I will see what I can say (most of the good stuff by the way) and respond.

Again your kind words are appreciated.

kind Regards; arbiture

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join