It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus did not exist: we have all been fooled!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Leigh3

Leigha3, that is what I believe in a nutshell. Thank you for putting it so well!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Yep, that is how they being to keep you inline. No proof anywhere in historical books that Jesus ever existed. Yet the Egyptians left a brochure on how to skin chickens...

There were many philosophers that lived in Jesus' time, yet none of them mention Jesus one time. Yet 100 years later people begin talking about this Jesus who lived 100 years ago... Blah Blah Blah. Can't believe I fell for it.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I can't comment on Icke I don't know much about him, and however totally appalled I am by Christianity, even I cannot historically deny that a man named Jesus existed. Even Pilate (the Prefect of Judea) wrote about how he crucified a man at the request of the Jewish authorities, mainly to keep peace (although Pilate himself was far from a peaceful man, he ruled with an Iron claw as it were) so there was a person.

However, was he the "virgin son of God" probably not, but a good mythos nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

2ND

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Regardless of where the OP gets the info, I completely agree that Jesus never existed and that Christianity is a fake religion.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TomServo

Originally posted by TomServo
reply to post by chemistry

They're not right in the first place.

Say's the Kopite.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

See my signature
It gets crazier yet

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by chemistry
I've been busy reading David Icke's new book 'Remember Who You Are' these past few days, and he makes some compelling arguments that the whole story about Jesus was a complete fabrication!

Take this quote from the book for example:

The triinity in Babylon was Nimrod, the father, or sun god; Semiramis, or Ishtar, the virgin mother and goddess; and Ninus, or Tammuz, the virgin-born son. The bloodlines that eventually relocated to Rome eventually hid their satanic religion behind the smokescreen of 'Christianity', and the trinity of God, the Father (Nimrod in disguise); Jesus, the son (Tammuz in disguise); and the 'Holy Ghost' or 'Holy Spirit'. Christianity symbolises the Holy Spirit as a dove, and this is how the Babylonians symbolised Semiramis/Ishtar (from which we get the name and festival of 'Easter'). Titles and attributes that the Babylonians gave to the goddess, Semiramis/Ishtar, such as 'Virgin Mother', and 'Queen of Heaven', were bestowed on 'Mother Mary' by the 'new' Christianity in Rome. The Roman Church, from which all Christianity originated, was only the Church of Babylon relocated.

Courtesy of 'Remember Who You Are', David Icke, 2012, pp 101

This is absolutely staggering! I have been deceived by my church, school and some of the people around me for years! This is a big wake-up call for me, and the more I look into this topic, the more evidence comes to light that Christianity is a fake religion.
edit on 26-4-2012 by chemistry because: spelling

David talks more about this here:

edit on 26-4-2012 by chemistry because: enhancement

edit on 26-4-2012 by chemistry because: typo

When will people learn... the Catholic church IS NOT THE REAL CHURCH..... IT IS A FALSE MAN-MAKE SYSTEM.

CHRIST spoke of the TRUE Church as His Bride... The Catholic church is a FALSE church, more of a prostitute then a Bride...

And you will tell use Christ was a fable.... LOL

edit on 26-4-2012 by ccsct203 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Was researching this not long back. Well, researching Alan Watt the conspiracy theorist anyway, who won't have anything to do with religion, but also doesn't allow religious debate on his radio show and cuts people off. I'm not religious either, well, I meditate, but not Christian, but I think people should at least be debated with and they should be allowed time to talk. I think he probably did exist.

Here's a bit that I found regarding the above :

In this section, we will examine 1st and 2nd century sources which verify Jesus
as an actual man of history (not a compilation of pagan myths as some critics
allege). Each of the following sections offer their own advantages: the
non-Christian sources are important as they had nothing to gain by their
admissions. On the other hand, the Christian witness had everything to lose-
many paying for their testimony with their lives.

The outline we will be following for this discussion is as follows:
1) Secular Sources (Documentary)
2) Secular Sources (Commentary)
3) Jewish Sources (Non-Christian)
4) Extra-Biblical Sources (Christian)
5) Answering Common Skeptic Questions Concerning Jesus' existence
6) Conclusion

Source : The Historicity of Jesus Christ

This guy seems very straight up, clear speaking and intelligent. If you give the first clip some time it's worth it if you're interested in this topic :

Couple of pics to finish :

edit on 26-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
How many historians wrote about jesus..

Did historians not exist in roman times? I can sure find all I want about Ceasar.. not jesus though. Strange.
edit on 26-4-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

really ? josephus mentions the crucifixion by pontius pilate, and a half dozen roman scholars as well
edit on 26-4-2012 by syrinx high priest because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

How many historians wrote about jesus..

Did historians not exist in roman times? I can sure find all I want about Ceasar.. not jesus though. Strange.
edit on 26-4-2012 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

CORNELIUS TACITUS (55 - 120 A.D.) Tacitus was a 1st and 2nd century Roman historian who lived through the reigns of over half a dozen Roman emperors. Considered one of the greatest historians of ancient Rome, Tacitus verifies the Biblical account of Jesus' execution at the hands of Pontius Pilate who governed Judea from 26-36 A.D. during the reign of Tiberius.

GAIUS SUETONIUS TRANQUILLUS (69 - 130 A.D.) Suetonius was a prominent Roman historian who recorded the lives of the Roman Caesars and the historical events surrounding their reigns. He served as a court official under Hadrian and as an annalist for the Imperial House. Suetonius records the expulsion of the Christian Jews from Rome (mentioned in Acts 18:2) and confirms the Christian faith being founded by Christ.

Same link as my previous post (incase you missed it.)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Have a look here, very interesting.
www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I don't get the point of this post... but maybe it is because I never believe something which can not be proven...

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Bull#! He is best mates with Santa, Toothfairy and the Bunny of Easter. Seen all 4 enjoying a beer only 20 mins ago

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ."

Whether he existed or not, the book is full of life guidelines as well as contradictions. The main teachings have been long ignored by ministers and priests. You can't have a multi-million dollar, tax free church and be humble. Corrupt is this set of ideas. I have found that reaching out to embrace one's self through out-of-body experiences has taught me more in a year than Christianity had taught my in 10.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

If Jesus never existed, is it then a double kill? Thus it would deminish the claims made by Islam aswell...

There is also a virgin birth story involving the sun, in Hindu mythology, Karna the son of Surya. CMIIW. Could this be related too?

Now thats why they deprived Iran for so long. The Persian were the people who drove the Babylonian bloodlines into exil, at the first place, I suppose. Thats why they extinct the Persian original religion, Zoroastrism, too, using Islam, I guess.

Everything starts to make sense, cheers OP.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Excuse me...why is believing in Lizard men stupid and believing in a super hero Jesus, almighty, lord and savior who walks on water, is ok?

That's what? More believable? If you ask me, both sound like cartoon characters from human point of view

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
Excuse me...why is believing in Lizard men stupid and believing in a super hero Jesus, almighty, lord and savior who walks on water, is ok?

That's what? More believable? If you ask me, both sound like cartoon characters from human point of view

Make's me wish that Jesus was a lizard man. With lazer eyes. And a taste for vengeance!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:28 AM
link   

now this is so funny: the existence of one "son of god" being denied by another "son of god".
while raising the issue is very valid, please take my advice and use other sources. Research Icke and find out about that guy. That guy has to make a living as well. One way of doing so is to plunder other people's work, mix it into a huge pile of crap and be convincing about it.

there is a huge volume of decent scholarly works out there... here are some suggestions for you:

Dale C. Allison, The Historical Christ and the Theological Jesus
Bart D. Ehrman, Did Jesus Exist? The Historical Argument for Jesus of Nazareth
Bart D. Ehrman, Misquoting Jesus
Karen Armstrong, History Of God
Elaine Pagels, The Gnostic Gospels

(if you have an epub reader: these things can be read on a tablet)

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by samlf3rd
Yep, that is how they being to keep you inline. Yet the Egyptians left a brochure on how to skin chickens...There were many philosophers that lived in Jesus' time, yet none of them mention Jesus one time.

Might want to search "Ron Paul Media Blackout" for some insight... and also check out the book "STOLEN IDENTITY" by Jonathan Gray.

This MIGHT explain why our Egyptian friends would want the world to never forget how to skin a chicken:

"It was also illegal to record any history in Egypt that made the Pharaoh look bad. That is why they did not record the God of the slaves whooping their butts. If any scribe did that, he probably would have been killed. As an Atheist friend of mine who loved Egypt told me, Egyptian history was basically propaganda."

"Here is a fact: There is far more evidence for the existence
of Jesus than for virtually anyone in ancient history. Anyone who
peddles that “Christ-myth” theory, does NOT do so on the
ground of historical evidence. The fact of Jesus Christ in history
is as axiomatic for an unbiased historian as is the fact of Julius Caesar.
Get this straight. It is not historians who promote the
“Christ-myth” notion. ...his alleged words and actions were
documented by numerous people."
LINK

How many historians wrote about jesus.. Did historians not exist in roman times? I can sure find all I want about Ceasar.. not jesus though. Strange.

You must realize what Jesus was doing: exposing the Synagogue of Satan and the money changers (elites & bankers). WHY would the MSM of Jesus' time want to do ANYTHING to give Him free publicity? Hellooo! Remember, these are the SAME people that silenced EVERY person who had the ability to change the world.

Jesus, Lincoln, JFK, Garfield, and McKinley, were ALL slaughtered soon after they interfered with the money changers. ALL of these have ONE thing in common: the "Synagog of Satan". Jesus, Lincoln, and JFK and MANY others ALL warned us before giving their lives for OUR freedom! Why is it that EVERY person who has the ability to change the world...is murdered....coincidence?

Yoda was right:

"Blind we are, if creation of this clone army we could not see."
"Clear your mind must be, if you are to find the villains behind this plot."

We've been lied to since the beginning of TIME about EVERYTHING that matters! WHY should THIS subject be any different. The Brotherhood of the Snake has been in the biniz' of covering up history since history began...

"The Illuminati realized they had to deceive an entire population of people.
As early as 1911, the Illuminati began buying textbook writing companies, until they owned them all after World War I. Once they got control of textbooks, they gradually began to "dumb down" the curricula and rewrite history. Rewriting history was the first step in achieving the New World Order."

Originally posted by samlf3rd
No proof anywhere in historical books that Jesus ever existed.

Perhaps he was "vaporized"

Rewriting History and Making Facts Disappear
Making the Historical truth Disappear:

An unperson is a person who has been "vaporized"; who has been not only
killed by the state, but effectively erased from existence. Such a
person would be written out of existing books, photographs, and articles
so that no trace of their existence could be found in the historical
record. The idea is that such a person would, according to the
principles of doublethink, be forgotten completely (for it would be
impossible to provide evidence of their existence), even by close
friends and family members. LINK

Originally posted by ilikestarz
Make's me wish that Jesus was a lizard man. With lazer eyes

Puhleez don't give Icky anymore ideas, He might just be reading this...

edit on 27-4-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join