It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus did not exist: we have all been fooled!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I agree that Icke is a reporter and it us up to us to interpret the information for ourselves.
Yet Icke does come to conclusions and assumptions also in his talks

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
Like myth all facts can be interpreted as the interpretor wishes.
Icke points out the belief system of others that use symbology
But it begs an answer to the statement yet to be answered - "Jesus did not exist: we have all been fooled!!!"

But there really was a Jesus. A man - - a political dissident - - who was executed.

Was he more then that? I doubt it.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

I agree that Icke is a reporter and it us up to us to interpret the information for ourselves.
Yet Icke does come to conclusions and assumptions also in his talks

Well yeah - - he's a great speaker - - he makes it interesting by drawing you in.

I'd say many researchers/reporters form opinions on their subject of interest.

If he was a war correspondent and included personal stories of his travels - - would people take the same viewpoint - - as they do because his subject matter is controversial?

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

I think Icke would make a good war reporter but who would hire him.
Would his reports of the hidden agendas and players behind many wars get reported in MSM
I imagine he would be more like John Pilger who showed the Human cost of death and misery also.
He speaks of Love not War so perhaps being independent is his only way

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druid42
reply to post by samlf3rd

No proof anywhere in historical books that Jesus ever existed. Yet the Egyptians left a brochure on how to skin chickens... There were many philosophers that lived in Jesus' time, yet none of them mention Jesus one time.

Uhm, that's because people have been calling him by the wrong name. His birth name was Yeshua bar Josef, closer to Joshua, son of Joseph, than Jesus, son of Joseph. Where do they get the name "Jesus" from anyway? Poorly translated Hebrew and Greek texts.

How embarrassing to not know the real name of the deity you worship.

(Think they'll do a "search and replace"? Too late for that now. That'd be admitting they are wrong.)

All words beginning with letter "J" were invented after 1611 when the King James bible was written.
Prior to that time there simply was no letter "J". In fact they messed with the alphabet big time.
In the Greek versions of the story the name was IESUS.

Here is some information for you on the subject.
www.ntgreek.org...

And here is some more info on the subject in general.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

When you do enough research on the matter of Christianity the pieces all fall in place and you can see it for what it is; a Grand Matrix of Control. With all the secret and semi-secret brotherhoods They gradually built a very sticky web. And not just control of the simple common individual man, but of all men/the whole world. That web of tyrannical control that you feel tightening on you today began a long time ago. Jesus became the Icon/symbol of the Age of Pices.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

But it begs an answer to the statement yet to be answered - "Jesus did not exist: we have all been fooled!!!"

But there really was a Jesus. A man - - a political dissident - - who was executed.

Well I think he was much more than that IE a political dissident who was murdered by execution.
Who was it wanted him out of the way - The Priests
Who had the most to lose - The Priests
So much I feel has been lost as to who and what he truly was
He was a spiritual guide also in my opinion - don't expect any to agree
But sometimes just sometimes we have great souls that come to Earth - Not great in as one standing above others preaching from a pulpit but great in the substance of who he is and who we are also.
But that is just my opinion

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

I think Icke would make a good war reporter but who would hire him.
Would his reports of the hidden agendas and players behind many wars get reported in MSM
I imagine he would be more like John Pilger who showed the Human cost of death and misery also.
He speaks of Love not War so perhaps being independent is his only way

It's not about Icke being a war reporter - - - only the difference in perception.

Of course being independent is his only way - - - he is presenting controversial and mostly socially unacceptable information / scenarios.

I personally want all information brought forward and presented publicly - - - without filter. So that I can decide for myself.

I think much of what Icke presents is very real - - - but of course - - - its also stories and myths he's discovered.

Discernment is my right - - - but I need information to do that.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Well I think he was much more than that IE a political dissident who was murdered by execution.
Who was it wanted him out of the way - The Priests
Who had the most to lose - The Priests
So much I feel has been lost as to who and what he truly was
He was a spiritual guide also in my opinion - don't expect any to agree
But sometimes just sometimes we have great souls that come to Earth - Not great in as one standing above others preaching from a pulpit but great in the substance of who he is and who we are also.
But that is just my opinion

Priests - - - were pretty much the government.

Personally - - I do believe in the "Watchers" (involvement from off-planet beings). So - Yes - there are many possibilities in the Jesus story.

But a whole lot of interpretations and manipulations for someone's benefit. And I don't mean "the people".

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Yes I get your point now re information - how do feel then about intuition?
David Icke follows intuition a lot which leads him to find information that is not out in the public arena and speaks of this also

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

David Icke follows intuition a lot which leads him to find information that is not out in the public arena and speaks of this also

I was born having experiences. So its normal for me.

I'm an energy empath - - I pick up a lot of stuff.

It is not something I work on - try to develop - etc. It just is.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Anee wrote:-
Priests - - - were pretty much the government.

Personally - - I do believe in the "Watchers" (involvement from off-planet beings). So - Yes - there are many possibilities in the Jesus story.

But a whole lot of interpretations and manipulations for someone's benefit. And I don't mean "the people".
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -

Yes the priests held sway over their flock and used this is a form of blackmail to get the Roman Authorities to do the dirty deed on their behalf through law - so yes they were in cahoots

I also believe in watchers or guardians that may come to Earth to offer an alternative way forward from Humanity's problems but that is a tricky subject to navigate

True that it was not for the peoples benefit that it was decided Jesus should be assassinated by the rule of law on behalf of those who manipulate the law for their own dark agenda of control

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

I was born having experiences. So its normal for me.

I'm an energy empath - - I pick up a lot of stuff.

It is not something I work on - try to develop - etc. It just is.

Yes I do understand what you are saying
It happens when it happens
Not by wanting to receive but being open to receive

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

That's the point. He claims that the historical human being known today as Jesus Christ didn't exist, even though extra-biblical evidence proves his existence. I wasn't disagreeing with you about that. I was just pointing out that the idiot David Icke is saying his complete existence was made up.

It's exceedingly rare that you and I are on the same side of something, ain't it?

/TOA

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American
I was just pointing out that the idiot David Icke is saying his complete existence was made up.

I agree with Icke - - that the "mystical Jesus of the bible" - - is a fabrication.

Just because there was a man - - that scholars suspect these myths were built around - - does not make him the "mythical Jesus of the bible".

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

Does Icke say that Jesus did not exist or that the bible version is a made up mythological god like person with super powers and other attributes of former such god like myths
Perhaps David Icke is saying the same thing as you but from a different perspective - did you actually watch the vid

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by OleMB
Jesus might be a metaphor for the mushroom (forbidden fruit of knowledge)

That is one fly [agraic] idea

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

"Jesus might be a metaphor for the mushroom (forbidden fruit of knowledge)"

Mushrooms are a fungus and not a fruit
I have heard this theory before however like 30 odd years ago by someone who obviously liked mushrooms
But mushrooms and their effects are a Shamanic device yet not necessary to the souls awakening and indeed can hinder a truth seeker

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

OP,you do realize that your scource David Icke became famous by claiming to be Jesus Christ right? You do know this don't you? That is the only given fact in this whole thread! So try again and keep searching for truth because he ain't it.

Peace to you,your friend Jesus

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

"Jesus might be a metaphor for the mushroom (forbidden fruit of knowledge)"

Mushrooms are a fungus and not a fruit
I have heard this theory before however like 30 odd years ago by someone who obviously liked mushrooms
But mushrooms and their effects are a Shamanic device yet not necessary to the souls awakening and indeed can hinder a truth seeker

Forbidden fruit is also an metaphor. It has many names; forbidden fruit of knowledge, holy grail, flesh of god (teonanacatl), philosopher's stone , manna et cetera.

Manna is described as fine, flak-like thing in the book of exodus. In older versions of the bible, like the King James Bible, the manna is described like this; “And when the dew that lay was gone up, behold, upon the face of the wilderness there lay a small round thing, as small as the hoar frost on the ground.” . In Sahih Muslim, Muhammad is supposed to have said that “Truffles are part of the 'manna' which Allah, sent to the people of Israel through Moses, and its juice is a medicine for the eyes.”

It is the 'apple' from the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil that Adam and Eve partook in.

And this one is for you purplemonkeydishwasher

The biggest secret of the Illuminati is that human species originated from the use of entheogens. Entheogens literally means generate god within, and for a long time we where in pact with Gaea's wisdom fruit. People had direct contact with the grand creator, but the dominating ones abolished our holy religions and removed our roots to the other-worlds from history.

Few artifacts and historical documents remain, but there is good reason to believe that mankind has partaken in holy mushroom rituals in all of our know history, and that 'the enlightened ones' outlawed it around biblical times (different places has lost their ways with the mushroom at different spans of time. The Aztecs for example parted with the mushroom use as late as when Cortés and his band of pillagers landed in the 16th century. The catholic priests were furious to learn that the Aztec word for the mushroom where 'flesh of god'.
The very gods the Aztecs visited within foretold that white 'gods' would sail into shore on big turtles, baring metal armor. The Aztecs accepted their fate, and fought only to test the prophetic validity of the occurrence.) Mushroom use were forgotten in western society, and we did not learn of shamanic use of psychedelic mushrooms before Life magazine published an article by R. Gordon Wasson titled Seeking the Magic Mushroom in 1957.

There is a long time since the last time we worked in symbiosis with Gaea and the Gaean mind, and now we are brought together again. The pieces are coming together now. We invaded the south-America with our fancy toys, like mirrors and typewriters. In return we got a Trojan horse. Magical plants where taken back for research and extraction, and the infinite hyperspace of love and knowledge once again manifested itself in the minds of first researchers, and then friends, intellectuals, hippies, youth and so on and so forth.

One time we and the other side within parted, and the human species were let to evolve itself. Last time we where in symbiosis with the mushroom, we painted psychedelic visions in caves and learned to domesticate animals instead of hunting them. Now we bring gifts as Terence McKenna would say it; advance knowledge of DNA, anti-gravity, great advancement in medicine, quantum physics et cetera. Together we and the mushroom will once again initiate a symbiotic relationship, and together we shall advance to the next step.

We are ready to the next stage in our evolution. It has been anticipated with us seeing UFOs in the sky. Our over-consciousness is ready for star flight, and is letting us know we are close. The hyperspace of knowledge will help us achieve this. If we choose symbiosis over fear and fascism. Together we will create the New World Order we so eerily have in the back of our mind. Nothing comes unannounced; New world as in a -totally- new place. Once people connect with what is within, love, truth and beauty will roam the earth. Order as in symbiotic relationship with Gaea instead of destruction.

We are the enlightened ones, we are the Illuminati. As the Hopi say; we are the ones we have been waiting for. It is you. You have god within you, you all do. Each and everyone of you. We must choose love instead of fear. Fear will lead us to totalitarian fascism. Abolish your fear of the psychopaths! They lose all power. Illuminate love!

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Wow if this is to be true?Then i guess so is the Bible"bahbahbah....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join