It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus did not exist: we have all been fooled!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
OP, you say Jesus didnt exist, can you prove your OPINION?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
David Icke.....

nough said.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
although i agree that jesus is just a fabrication, its hard to side with a man that thinks the world leaders are all 10 foot lizard men

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

Jesus said he was a king. Or well he was proclaimed to be a king. Is it possible that Jesus was nothing more then the prince who became known as the buddha? After all buddha was a traveler he was also a prince who became more tuned to spirituality rather then worrying about politics. Something to think about.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaveNorris
although i agree that jesus is just a fabrication, its hard to side with a man that thinks the world leaders are all 10 foot lizard men

Stop putting words in his mouth. He does that well enough on his own. He didn't say 10 feet tall, he just said, Lizard men.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

my bad, regular sized lizard men is entirely acceptable lol

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
David Ike is a Helmet
Jesus is having tea with Santa

3rd line.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

I think you mean Puma Punku. But yes, there are ancient mysteries which we will never get the answers to. As far as the bible goes, of course I'm only speaking for myself, it's the greatest STORY ever told. When Dan Brown speaks of events and places in his books they're all factualy correct but the story itself remains just that, a story. And I think the bible is exactly that.
edit on 26-4-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Jesus was most definitely NOT a fabrication.. How do I really know? I have known all my life that he is real..

Wouldn't it be convenient for all of you non-believers if he wasn't? Then you can just laugh off any vile thing or sin you ever did, knowing there will be no accountability..

Jesus is the only one with the authority over your soul, and it's destiny that you have made.

If I didn't believe, and thought it just "might" be sorta true, I would still be researching it just in case, because unlike so many of you out there, I actually care about what will happen AFTER I die... The soul continues where the body left off, and I am not wanting to be delivered into some pit of hell because I claimed all of life that he doesn't exist.. (I haven't done that), unlike many here.. Even after doing this though, you could still tell him you are sorry for it...

Where are you going to find a better possible friend and ally than Jesus Christ to help you after your body dies?

You won't, because he is the only one that matters for you, because no one else can save you..

It is not always only faith based to know if he is real... The faith part is only the beginning.. If you are smart enough to read between these lines and figure out what I'm trying to say, then maybe you will discover something amazing..

For me personally, it started with just a tiny bit of faith, but now I know for a fact, an actual real fact that Jesus is the real deal.. No one can prove it, you just have to take someone's word for it... Because that is so very hard for people to do, it is the reason why that is the only way you can be saved... (is to believe, just believe)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Is anybody aware that the "Lords Prayer" is a direct translation of a passage out of the "Egyptian Book of the Dead".

Religion has been the cover up of the real story of the "Hiddden History of the Human Race", read the book by Michael Cremo & Richard Thompson.

Great post and a juicy topic that will never go away.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
They are all fake. Not sayin there is no creator cause there just is not enough evidence to prove or disprove it but religions are just fabrications of the human mind, anceint backward uneducated minds to be more exact. Believe it if you wish though. Only one religion these days breeds violence on a huge scale. Might want to skip that one.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I beat Jesus in a one on one game of basketball as seen in my hit video, "Meat Sandwich". Google that ass, you will see Jesus.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by chemistry

The man named Jesus *probably* existed. However he had no special powers, was not a virgin birth, was not the son of any God nor did he perform miracles.

I believe he was a good man, charismatic, a philanthropist, with very common sense ideals on how people should treat each other.

Obviously at a time when people were stupid, uneducated and fearful of every rumble in the sky, his view and philosophies (which is all they were) were too much, too radical. Women on par with men?? Compassion and forgiveness?? Heretic!

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I believe Jesus did exist and still does though I do not have a religion.
I also believe we each have soul

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by downunderET
Is anybody aware that the "Lords Prayer" is a direct translation of a passage out of the "Egyptian Book of the Dead".

Religion has been the cover up of the real story of the "Hiddden History of the Human Race", read the book by Michael Cremo & Richard Thompson.

Great post and a juicy topic that will never go away.

So too the ten commandments are a updated version of the 42 tests for the soul in The Egyptian Book of the Dead
By the way the books true translation is Coming Forth by Day
Many stories from antiquity were added to the story of Jesus but yet so little is truly known as to what he taught

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth
I beat Jesus in a one on one game of basketball as seen in my hit video, "Meat Sandwich". Google that ass, you will see Jesus.

Yes of course you played basketball with Jesus why should any doubt that
Well congratulations on your victory but I am sure he let you beat him - you know like how a father lets the kid win so he won't get upset

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Originally posted by ThisToiletEarth

Yes of course you played basketball with Jesus why should any doubt that
Well congratulations on your victory but I am sure he let you beat him - you know like how a father lets the kid win so he won't get upset

I call out your god, till before me he stands.
But don't send me Jesus, he's only a man.

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisToiletEarth

Sorry to burst your bubble but I do not have a religion
The video was predictable crap and immature and obviously meant to insult Christians - Why?
Why do you wish to insult Christians? Why do you wish to insult them?

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisToiletEarth

Ia asked you why!
Why?
Why.why why have you forsaken me This Toilet Earth

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
David Icke's theories are out there but this is not an original idea. Plenty exists that says Jesus was just a man,whereas his divinity was decided upon for purposes quite nefarious. Religion and differences in opinion over beliefs have put this world in a spiritual prison. Negative energy begets negative energy. Unfortunately someplaces on this planet have become so negative it is affecting all of humanity.

The Middle East has become a hotbed of disgusting hatred and many lower energy emotions. It doesn't take a genius to see wars fought over fables,myths,greed,oil just might have something to do with this on a grander scale than the naked eye can see. I don't discount anything at this point. All because 3 major religions can't agree on who is God and if a messiah is coming to rescue us all? Millions of lives lost,lives ruined. That is not a positive Godly presence watching over us folks. That is an ugly sacrifice of sorts to some very blood thirsty Supreme beings. Not love. Not unity. Division,hate and loss.

Anyone who doubts just how recycled from other spiritual works the Bible is needs to read the Eddas.
There are qualities that All Father(odin) and Jehovah God share which are eerily similar. Norse paganism predates the Bible by thousands of years. As do all the old pagan beliefs. Many share similar Gods,stories,parables.The Egyptian sources have already been mentioned.

People are free to believe what they want but when the beliefs come from a once pure source have been bent and twisted for purposes other than love and enlightenment, I draw the line as far as my own walk goes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join